Nigeria, Lagos, Glomobile

From "Bernard Arnault"
Return-Path: <info@arnault.com>
Subject: You might be intrested!!!
To: Recipients <info@arnault.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2016
Reply-To: Bernardjeanarnault@2trom.com
Message-Id: <20160427155452.D4EB03D621D@mta1.telkomsigma.com>

I Bernard Jean Étienne Arnault , wish to make this donation to you as part of my charitable gesture. If you are interested do contact me. Regards, Bernard Jean Arnault

Princess

Ninja
Nigeria, Lagos, Smile Telecoms Nigeria- Lagos Core Via London

From "Bernard Jean Arnault
Return-Path: <info@mail.com>
Reply-To: <Bernardjeanarnault@2trom.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2016
Subject: Are you intrested!!!!

I Bernard Jean Йtienne Arnault , wish to make this donation to you as part of my charitable gesture. If you are interested do contact me.

Regards,
Bernard Jean Arnault

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Received from: 197.211.52.58,
NIGERIA, Lagos, Globacom Limited

Return-Path: jeanarnault@mail.com
Subject: Would you be intrested!!!
Date: 2016-06-09
Reply to: Bernardjeanarnault@mail.com

I Bernard Jean Étienne Arnault , wish to make this donation to you as part of my charitable gesture. If you are interested do contact me.

Regards,
Bernard Jean Arnault

B

Bernard Arnault

Dear friend,

I appreciate you for writing back as I expected. I got your contact from a web journal and felt strongly to write to you. I might not know your present condition and what you are going through in life, but I believe that this money will be of good help to you and your family. As I earlier introduced myself, I am Bernard Arnault, Son of Jean Arnault. Whose presently serve as UN Secretary-General's Delegate to the Sub-Commission on End of Conflict issues in the Colombia Peace Talks? I am a French Citizen, 66 years old, and worth $34.3 billion Dollars you can also confirm from: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernard_Arnault

The intention of this email is to be of immense blessing to people, at my age, I cannot continue to amass wealth without giving out. I might not have the liberty of time due to my ailment (Dementia), therefore, I am doing this now. I have handed all my wealth to my children, but there is part of it which nobody is aware of. I have been putting it away for this purpose since a long time now. I want to cede it out as gift for you to help Orphanages homes in your country, and hoping it would be of help to you and others too, as this is my last wish to appreciate God for his grace upon my life. I would have done this myself but for my health reason and if I do it through my oldest daughter, I am very certain she will not help anyone with it. She took me to court the last time I gave out money out of generosity. I have made life worth living for myself and my family ok, it is my hope that you are able to receive this money, all I want from you is to be honest with me and help others from it too.

As I wait for your response, I wish you a wonderful day.
Faithfully,
Bernard Arnault.

Nanook

Administrator
Staff member
Nigeria, Lagos, Smile Telecoms Nigeria- Lagos Core Via London

From "Bernard Jean Arnault
Return-Path: <info@mail.com>
Reply-To: <Bernardjeanarnault@2trom.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2016
Message-Id: <E1bAdLT-0002PP-1R@ubuntu>
Subject: Are you intrested

I Bernard Jean Йtienne Arnault , wish to make this donation to you as part of my charitable gesture. If you are interested do contact me.

Regards,
Bernard Jean Arnault

Hua Mulan

Administrator
Staff member
Nigeria, Lagos, Glomobile

From Bernard Arnault
Return-Path: dilla@wikagedung.co.id
Subject: Hello
To: Recipients dilla@wikagedung.co.id
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2016
Reply-To: Bernardjeanarnault@2trom.com
Message-Id: 20160701010532.E79AA4BC6571@zimbra.wikagedung.co.id

I Bernard Jean Étienne Arnault , wish to make this donation to you as part of my charitable gesture. If you are interested do contact me. Regards, Bernard Jean Arnault

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Received from: 154.66.28.98,
NIGERIA, Port Harcourt, Smile Communications Nigeria

Return-Path: info@mail.com
Subject: Are you intrested!!!!
Date: 2016-07-11 06:26:06
Reply to: Bernardjeanarnault@2trom.com

I Bernard Jean Étienne Arnault , wish to make this donation to you as part of my charitable gesture. If you are interested do contact me.
Regards,
Bernard Jean Arnault

Nanook

Administrator
Staff member
From "Donation
Return-Path: <jimhus@macconnect.com>
Received: from (EHLO mail.macconnect.com) (50.112.141.30)
Reply-To: <bernardarnault33@gmail.com>
Subject: HAPPY NEW:
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2016

You have been chosen to benefit from Bernard Arnault Philanthropic Donation. For more contact the email below.
Email:: bernardarnault33@gmail.com

Faithfully,
Bernard Arnault

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Received from: 130.208.81.3, ICELAND, Rannsokna- og haskolanet Islands hf.
Return-Path: <samson@lbhi.is>
From: =?iso-8859-1?Q?Samson_B_Har=F0arson?= <samson@lbhi.is>
Subject: : Grant Notice !
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2016

Grant Donation made for your family contact:bernardarnaulta@gmail.com

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <birgitte-brandstorp.slang@sarpsborg.com>
From: Birgitte Brandstorp Slang <birgitte-brandstorp.slang@sarpsborg.com>
To: Birgitte Brandstorp Slang <birgitte-brandstorp.slang@sarpsborg.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2016
Message-ID: <17CCB7D61CE79248A5775C7C5E33C5DB82D58E81@MBX02.sarpsborg.com>
Subject: : Good News !

A special donation was made for your family contact for more info: bernardarnault17@yeah.net

R

Rousyer

Jamie Tweddle message that you and family have received a donation reply to Berbardarnaulta@gmail.com. nothing else however Jamie Tweddle header is really Bernard's email. Obvious scam, replied just to see and capture more info.

J

Joann26

You have been chosen to benefit from Bernard Arnault Philanthropic Donation. Reply to redeem

NOTE: please do not ignore this is the third time trying to reach you

Pedro.Valenz@xerox.com
Pedro Valenzuela Figueroa

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <ba046575@gmail.com>
Received: from (EHLO mail-vk0-f67.google.com) (209.85.213.67)
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2017
Subject: Good Day

Dear Friend,

I appreciate you for writing back as I have expected. I got your email from a web journal and felt strongly to write to you. I might not know your present condition and what you are going through in life, but I believe that this money will be of good help to you and your family. As I earlier introduced myself, I am Bernard Arnault, Son of Jean Arnault. Whose presently serve as UN Secretary-General's Delegate to the Sub-Commission on End of Conflict issues in the Colombia Peace Talks? I am a French Citizen, 66 years old, and worth $37 billion Dollars you can also confirm from: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ Bernard_Arnault

The intention of this email is to be of immense blessing to people, at my age, I cannot continue to amass wealth without giving out. I might not have the liberty of time due to my ailment (Dementia), therefore, I am doing this now. I have handed all my wealth to my children, but there is part of it which nobody is aware of. I have been putting it away for this purpose since a long time now. I want to cede it out as gift for you to help Orphanages homes in your country, and hoping it would be of help to you and others too, as this is my last wish to appreciate God for his grace upon my life. I would have done this myself but for my health reason and if I do it through my oldest daughter, I am very certain she will not help anyone with it. She took me to court the last time I gave out money out of generosity. I have made life worth living for myself and my family ok, it is my hope that you are able to receive this money, all I want from you is to be honest with me and help others from it too.

As I wait for your response, I wish you a wonderful day.

Faithfully,
Bernard Arnault.

Naruto

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <MrBernardA@kind.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from mbkd0334.ocn.ad.jp (mbkd0334.ocn.ad.jp. [153.149.236.35])
Reply-To: <file42437@gmail.com>
Subject: CLAIM YOUR 2018 $2MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS DONATION FUNDS
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2018

You have been gifted $2 MILLION USD in 2018 Donation Funds in this month of September. Contact us at this email for your claim: (file42437@gmail.com)

Note: if you found this email in your junk/spam, its because of your internet isp server.

I hope this information meet you well as I know you will be curious to know why/how I selected you to receive a cash sum of $2,000,000,00 USD, our information below is 100% legitimate, please see the link below:https://wealthymatters.com/2012/07/26/about-bernard-arnault/

My wife and I decided to donate the sum of $2,000,000,00 USD to you as part of our charity project to improve the lot of 10 lucky individuals all over the world from our $13.5 Billion Usd I and My Wife Mapped out to help people before she died. We prayed and searched over the internet for assistance because i saw your profile on Microsoft email owners list and picked you. Helene my wife and i have decided to make sure this is put on the internet for the world to see. my wife has cancer and she died at Colchester regional hospital, my wife just didn't die but she was a great person and I miss her so much and this is why I have decided to do one thing I promised her forever. as you could see from the web page above, am not getting any younger and you can imagine having no much time to live. although am a Billionaire Investor and we have helped some charity organizations from our Fund.

You see after taken care of the needs of our immediate family members, Before she died we decided to donate the remaining of our Billions to other individuals around the world in need, the local fire department, the red cross, Haiti, hospitals in Truro where Helene underwent her cancer treatment, and some other organizations in Asia and Europe that fight cancer, Alzheimer's and diabetes and the bulk of the funds deposited with our payout bank of this charity donation. we have kept just 40% of the entire sum to our self for the remaining days because I am sick and am writing you from hospital computer because I don't know when I will die. To facilitate the payment process of the funds ($2,000,000.00 USD) which have been donated solely to you, you are to send us

your full names.................
your contact address.....................
your personal telephone number...............
your Date of birth............................
your Marital Status............................
your Occupation................................

One Passport photographs or any of your valid Identity so that I can forward your payment information to you immediately. I am hoping that you will be able to use the money wisely and judiciously over there in your country. Please, you have to do you part to also alleviate the level of poverty in your region, help as many you can help once you have this money in your personal account because that is the only objective of donating this money to you in the first place. I like to re-assure you of the legitimacy of this services as we will not be involved in any fraudulent act and will never be.

Use the money wisely, we only want to feel good by helping people this time of the year, this is the only thing that makes my wife happy too even now that she is not here with me anymore, we have too much to give away as I only have a few months left on earth. I will advise you as the prospective lucky Person to be calm not to loose this great opportunity which millions of people are trying to entangle but the chances just couldn't come for them because a lot of people are out there to discourage them as they don't know how it works, and have never seen such before.

Thank you for accepting our offer,we are indeed grateful You Can Google my name for more information: Mr Bernard Arnault.

God bless you
Mr. Bernard Arnault Billionaire investor

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Return-Path: <Bernard@clock.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from mogw0639.ocn.ad.jp (mogw0639.ocn.ad.jp. [153.149.228.40])
From: "Mr. Bernard Jean Étienne Arnault" <Bernard@clock.ocn.ne.jp>
Reply-To: "Mr. Bernard Jean Étienne Arnault" <bernardjeanetiennearnault49@yahoo.com>
Message-ID: <288049679.14760455.1546955367990.JavaMail.root@clock.ocn.ne.jp>

Nanook

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <officenote@mbd.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from mogw0802.ocn.ad.jp (mogw0802.ocn.ad.jp. [153.149.234.3])
From: "Mr. Bernard Jean Étienne Arnault" <officenote@mbd.ocn.ne.jp>
Reply-To: "Mr. Bernard Jean Étienne Arnault" <bernardjeanetiennearnault8@gmail.com>

Send your reply to ( bernardjeanetiennearnault8@gmail.com )