Tariel

South Africa
South Africa, Johannesburg, Volumedrive Cloud Services

Return-Path: <ftp@sltnet.lk>
Subject: Geldsorgen?
To: Recipients <ftp@sltnet.lk>
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2019
Reply-To: ziontld1@gmail.com

It is a pleasure for me to inform you that your words of honor It will soon be over. I am Mr. Bernard and have here in the USA a credit facility. But I can give you money anywhere in the world lend. You just have to ask the Zion Group. I have the few of your E-Mails personal selected as first group of beneficiaries. F FC Feel free to email me at ziontld@gmail.com as viel lend you rent. Money for mortgages, cars and travel us is provided, provided you have a figer identity card or Have your country's driver's license. Please note that the first answer this mail within the next 48 hours, next Receive attention and be treated as a top priority. many Thanks ... Bernard

Another one from South Africa.

Return-Path: <scanner@portionvesta.com>
To: Recipients <scanner@portionvesta.com>
Reply-To: ziontld1@gmail.com

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: root@coopthaiict.com
Received: from mail.coopthaiict.com ([203.148.189.225])
To: Recipients root@coopthaiict.com
Reply-To: ziontld@gmail.com

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <noreply@nobility.cz>
Received: from mail.nobility.cz ([46.167.236.2])
Reply-To: <zionitld@gmail.com>
Subject: Need an urgent loan?
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2019

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,

I am pleased to announce that your currency worries are over soon. I am Mr. Bernard and I have a credit facility here. But I can lend you money anywhere in the world. You just have to ask Zion Finance Group. Personally, I selected the few emails as the first beneficiary group. Feel free to email me at zionitld@gmail.com and tell me how much you would like to borrow to improve your business? You will receive money for mortgages, car purchases, and travel, etc. provided you have a valid national identity card or driver's license.

Full name:
Contact Address:
Country and State:
City:
Nationality:
Loan amount:
rental period:
Marital status:
Monthly income:
Contact Phone:
Post Code:

Please note that the first 7 who respond to this email with borrower information within the next 48 hours receive the highest attention and are treated as a top priority.
Thank you,
Mr Bernard.

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <admin@kancilawards.com>
To: Recipients <admin@kancilawards.com>
Reply-To: zionitld@gmail.com

Spanish Admin

THE Spanish Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <oip@fssprus.ru>
Received: from User [185.248.13.33]) by mx.szkti.ru (Postfix)
Reply-To: <ziontld@gmail.com>
Subject: Credit Inquiry? Contact Email: info@ziongroupltd.com
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2019

Greetings, It is my pleasure to let you know that your currency worries will soon be over. I am Mr. Bernard and have a credit facility here in the USA. But I can lend you money anywhere in the world. You just have to ask the Zion Group. Personally, I selected the few emails as the first beneficiary group. Please send me an email to ( info@ziongroupltd.com) how much you want to borrow. The money for mortgages, car purchases and travel etc. will be provided, provided you have a valid national identity card or driver's license. Please note that the first 7 who answer this email within the next 48 hours receive the highest attention and will be treated as a top priority.
Thank you very much. Mr. Bernard.
Zion Finance Group
Email: info@ziongroupltd.com
Tel: 1 (719) 900-1223

Dororo

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <itadmin@harcourts.lk>
Subject: Credit Inquiry? Contact Email: info@ziongroupltd.com

Marie

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <noreply@icvladimir.ru>
Received: from mail.icvladimir.ru ([95.66.188.27])
Subject: Loan Inquiry?
Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2020

Greetings, It is my pleasure to let you know that your currency worries will soon be over. I am Mr. Bernard and have a credit facility here in the USA. But I can lend you money anywhere in the world. You just have to ask the Zion Group. Personally, I selected the few emails as the first beneficiary group. Please send me an email to ( info@ziongroupltd.com) how much you want to borrow. The money for mortgages, car purchases and travel etc. will be provided, provided you have a valid national identity card or driver's license. Please note that the first 7 who answer this email within the next 48 hours receive the highest attention and will be treated as a top priority.

Thank you very much. Mr. Bernard.
Zion Finance Group
Email: info@ziongroupltd.com
Email: zoingrouptld@outlook.com
Tel: 1 (719) 900-1223