Beth Harlow

Maya

Ninja
Return-Path: <harlowss@persiaga.ir>
Received: from (HELO User) (info@persiaga.ir@188.29.51.227) by mail.multacom.com
Reply-To: <harlowb2391@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: I await your email.
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2020

Hi,

I hope you are keeping safe, I'm happy to notify you that a donation has been made to you. Reply for details

Regards
Beth Harlow

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <bharlow@persiaga.ir>
Reply-To: <harlowb972@gmail.com>

E

Edgardo San Juan

Hi,

I'm pleased to write to you again with regards to the fund donation, My late husband Charles Harlow and I are from Slough. Berkshire, England. We won the Euro Million on Friday 12 June 2015, This free-pass ticket won us 93,388,943 pounds jackpot from the 12th June draw as we claimed under anonymity to maintain our privacy as we have no kids. We did relocate to Malaysia as it has been a place we loved after our first visit in 2002. We then continued to visit here until we made a final decision to move down here for good in 2017 as we wanted to live in a place we loved.

We did commence our Charity Work together before his death 2019, We died a lot by helping Red Cross, Unicef and many more in Africa and Asia. I have personally decided to reach out to individuals/organisations myself to hand over funds in a form of inheritance/donation at this time of covid-19 pandemic as I wish to do my part and hope that whoever gets our grant will put it into good use. I have decided to give out most of the funds as I have limited time to live due to the health condition that I have (Cancer).

It's painful to see that people are losing loved ones, individuals losing jobs and so many issues around the world. Here is where you come into the donation as I have decided to give you the sum of $3,000,000.00 (Three Million US Dollar) so you can assist in the projects around your city and state. I understand you could be someone who is busy and for your troubles you will have 30% of the money which is $900,000 USD and the rest goes to different charities/organisations of your choice. I seek someone who can sincerely do what I am asking without thinking about themselves being too rich or poor. I do encourage you to reach out to as many as you can because this relationship will be built on trust as I understand we do not know each other before now. It's normal to be sceptical when you get such a proposal from someone you do not know from anywhere.

I would like to assure you that my email to you today is 100% legitimate and has nothing to do with fraud as I promise you will not regret coming in contact with me. Due to my illness I may not respond on time as I am currently writing to you from my hospital bed where I am receiving 24 hours care with people around me all the time and for these reasons I will like this matter to be confidential until you receive the fund.

Please understand that your email address was submitted to me through my research teams who get email from different countries' chamber of commerce, microsoft group and yahoo. It may interest you to know that I will do everything legally required to ensure that you do not have any issue with receiving the fund.

My mission right now is to invest in Lives of people with compassion from what we have as the world would be a better place if we all share together. It's my belief that we can achieve a great positive change in the general welfare of the universe through this work. The idea of my inheritance/donation is to fulfil a long time dream of being able to give back to the world.

I await your response if you would like us to proceed.

Regards
Beth Harlow