Bill Gates, Bill Gates Foundation

Godzilla

Administrator
Staff member
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2020
Reply-To: Mr Bill Gates <bill.gats1975@gmail.com>
Subject: $5MILLION DOLLARS DONATION FROM BILL GATES

Greetings You have been gifted $5 MILLION USD From Mr Bill Gates. Contact me at this email for your claim: bill.gats1975@gmail.com
I hope this information meet you well as I know you will be curious to know why/how I selected you to receive a sum of $5000,000,00 USD, our information below is 100% legitimate, please see the link below://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_%26_Melinda_Gates_Foundation

I BILL GATES and my wife decided to donate the sum of $5000,000,00 USD to you as part of our charity project to improve the 10 lucky individuals all over the world from our $65 Billion Usd I and My Wife Mapped out to help people. We prayed and searched over the internet for assistance and i saw your profile on Microsoft email owners list and picked you. Melinda my wife and i have decided to make sure this is put on the internet for the world to see. as you could see from the webpage above,am not getting any younger and you can imagine having no much time to live. although am a Billionaire investor and we have helped some charity organizations from our Fund.

You see after taken care of the needs of our immediate family members, Before we die we decided to donate the remaining of our Billions to other individuals around the world in need, the local fire department, the red cross, Haiti, hospitals in truro where Melinda underwent her cancer treatment, and some other organizations in Asia and Europe that fight cancer, alzheimer's and diabetes and the bulk of the funds deposited with our payout bank of this charity donation. we have kept just 30% of the entire sum to our self for the remaining days because i am no longer strong am sick and am writing you from hospital computer.and me and my wife will be traveling to Germany for Treatment.

To facilitate the payment process of the funds ($5000,000.00 USD) which have been donated solely to you, you are to send me
your full names.................
your contact address................
your personal telephone number...............
SEND YOUR ABOVE DETAILS TO: bill.gats1975@gmail.com

so that i can forward your payment information to you immediately. I am hoping that you will be able to use the money wisely and judiciously over there in your City. please you have to do your part to also alleviate the level of poverty in your region, help as many you can help once you have this money in your personal account because that is the only objective of donating this money to you in the first place.
Thank you for accepting our offer, we are indeed grateful You Can Google my name for more information: Mr Bill Gates or Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation

Remain Blessed

Regards
Mr Bill Gates

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Subject: Re
Date: 2020-05-13
From: (UNIVERSITY COLLEGE LONDON HOSPITALS NHS FOUNDATION TRUST)" <maryrose.lezada@nhs.net>
To: "aryrose.lezada@nhs.net" <aryrose.lezada@nhs.net>
Reply-To: "bgonlinef@hotmail.com" <bgonlinef@hotmail.com>

Your E-mail-ID was selected online from Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. Your draw has a total value of $10 MILLION USD. Please acknowledge the receipt of this mail with the details below:

SEND YOUR ABOVE DETAILS
Full Name:
Full Address:

xmanhere

Ninja
Reply-to: gatesfoundation77@outlook.com
To: Recipients <mapp@uepb.edu.br>

Hope this information meet you well as I know you will be curious to know why/how I selected you to receive a sum of $5,000,000,00 USD, our information below is 100% legitimate, please see the link below: Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation - Wikipedia

Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation - Wikipedia
The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation (BMGF), previously the William H. Gates Foundation, is an American private foundation founded by Bill and Melinda Gates. Based in Seattle, Washington, it was launched in 2000 and is reported to be the largest private foundation in the world, holding $50.7 billion in assets. The primary goals of the foundation are, globally, to enhance healthcare and reduce ...
en.wikipedia.org

Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation - Wikipedia
The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation (BMGF), previously the Sonu H. Gates Foundation, is an American private foundation founded by Bill and Melinda Gates. Based in Seattle, Washington, it was launched in 2000 and is reported to be the largest private foundation in the world, holding $50.7 billion in assets. The primary goals of the foundation are, globally, to enhance healthcare and reduce ...
en.wikipedia.org

I BILL GATES and my wife decided to donate the sum of $5,000,000,00 USD to you as part of our charity project to improve the 10 lucky individuals all over the world from our $65 Billion Usd I and My Wife Mapped out to help people. We prayed and searched over the internet for assistance and i saw your profile on Microsoft email owners list and picked you. Melinda my wife and i have decided to make sure this is put on the internet for the world to see. As you could see from the webpage above, am not getting any younger and you can imagine having no much time to live. although am a Billionaire investor and we have helped some charity organizations from our Fund. You see after taken care of the needs of our immediate family members, before we die we decided to donate the remaining of our Billions to other individuals around the world in need, the local fire department, the red cross, Haiti, hospitals in truro where Melinda underwent her cancer treatment, and some other organizations in A
sia and Europe that fight have been donated solely to you, you are to send me

So that i can forward your payment information to you immediately. I am hoping that you will be able to use the money wisely and judiciously over there in your City. please you have to do your part to also alleviate the level of poverty in your region, help as many you can help once you have this money in your personal account because that is the only objective of donating this money to you in the first place.

Thank you for accepting our offer, we are indeed grateful You Can Google my name for more information: Mr Bill Gates or Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.

Regards
Mr Bill Gates

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Date: 2020-05-27 10:54
From: "BATISAI, Sarudzai (HERTFORDSHIRE PARTNERSHIP UNIVERSITY NHS
FOUNDATION TRUST)" <s.batisai@nhs.net>
To: "batisai@nhs.net" <batisai@nhs.net>
Reply-To: "b.gfclaims@outlook.com" <b.gfclaims@outlook.com>

Your E-mail-ID was selected online from Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. Your draw has a total value of $10 MILLION USD. Please acknowledge the receipt of this mail with the details below:

SEND YOUR ABOVE DETAILS
Full Name:
Full Address:

********************************************************************************************************************

This message may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient please inform the sender that you have received the message in error before deleting it. Please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in relation to its contents. To do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Thank you for your co-operation.

NHSmail is the secure email and directory service available for all NHS staff in England and Scotland. NHSmail is approved for exchanging patient data and other sensitive information with NHSmail and other accredited email services.

Maya

Ninja
I have from <l.achi@nhs.net>
From: "ACHI, Lily (BARKING, HAVERING AND REDBRIDGE UNIVERSITY HOSPITALS NHS TRUST)" <l.achi@nhs.net>
To: "achi@nhs.net" <achi@nhs.net>
Reply-To: "b.gdonation@hotmail.com" <b.gdonation@hotmail.com>

Spanish Admin

THE Spanish Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: mmalacchini@benex.cl
Received: from bes4.gtdinternet.com ([201.238.246.225])
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2020
Reply-To: billgatefoundation21@outlook.com
Message-ID: <369448729.1087071.1591276590699.JavaMail.zimbra@benex.cl>
Subject:

Greetings you have been gifted $10,500,000.00 (Ten Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) From Mr. Bill Gates. Contact me at this email for your claim: billgatefoundation21@outlook.com

Maya

Ninja
Return-Path: contato@matao.sp.gov.br
Reply-To: gatesfoundation77@outlook.com
Subject: Confirm The Receipt Of This Email
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2020

Hope this information meet you well as I know you will be curious to know why/how I selected you to receive a sum of $5,000,000,00 USD, our information below is 100% legitimate, please see the link below: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_%26_Melinda_Gates_Foundation.

The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation (BMGF), previously the Sonu H. Gates Foundation, is an American private foundation founded by Bill and Melinda Gates. Based in Seattle, Washington, it was launched in 2000 and is reported to be the largest private foundation in the world, holding $50.7 billion in assets. The primary goals of the foundation are, globally, to enhance healthcare and reduce ...
en.wikipedia.org

I BILL GATES and my wife decided to donate the sum of $5,000,000,000 USD to you as part of our charity project to improve the 10 lucky individuals all over the world from our $65 Billion Usd I and My Wife Mapped out to help people. We prayed and searched over the internet for assistance and i saw your profile on Microsoft email owners list and picked you. Melinda my wife and i have decided to make sure this is put on the internet for the world to see. As you could see from the webpage above, am not getting any younger and you can imagine having no much time to live. although am a Billionaire investor and we have helped some charity organizations from our Fund. You see after taken care of the needs of our immediate family members, before we die we decided to donate the remaining of our Billions to other individuals around the world in need, the local fire department, the red cross, Haiti, hospitals in truro where Melinda underwent her cancer treatment, and some other organizations in Asia and Europe that fight

So that i can forward your payment information to you immediately. I am hoping that you will be able to use the money wisely and judiciously over there in your City. please you have to do your part to also alleviate the level of poverty in your region, help as many you can help once you have this money in your personal account because that is the only objective of donating this money to you in the first place.

Thank you for accepting our offer, we are indeed grateful You Can Google my name for more information: Mr Bill Gates or Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.

Regards
Mr Bill Gates

Quark

Staff member
Return-Path: <gafar.oduwole@nhs.net>
From: "ODUWOLE, Gafar (SHREWSBURY AND TELFORD HOSPITAL NHS TRUST)" <gafar.oduwole@nhs.net>
Subject: MNH-DGO-02
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2020
Message-ID: <766cb5d7d10a40db9d47545e5b8592dd@NH-HEPEX021.AD1.NHS.NET>
Reply-To: "billfile915@outlook.com" <billfile915@outlook.com>

Your Two Million Great British Pound Sterling's Award from Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation has been released. Do get back for more information Via : billfile915@outlook.com.

******************************************************************************************************************

This message may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient please inform the sender that you have received the message in error before deleting it. Please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in relation to its contents. To do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Thank you for your co-operation.

NHSmail is the secure email and directory service available for all NHS staff in England and Scotland. NHSmail is approved for exchanging patient data and other sensitive information with NHSmail and other accredited email services.

For more information and to find out how you can switch, https://portal.nhs.net/help/joiningnhsmail

T

Tucano

De: Bill Gates <vssantos@canela.com.br>
Enviado: quarta-feira, 23 de setembro de 2020 00:09
Assunto:Response

Hope this information meet you well
(...)

E

Etienne

Objet : You have won $10,000,000.00 USD From Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation send your info.

Full Name:
Full Address:

********************************************************************************************************************

For more information and to find out how you can switch, NHSmail Support – NHSmail Support

Via : b.gfclaim@outlook.com

Return-Path: <rupal.shah9@nhs.net>
From: "SHAH, Rupal (NHS EAST AND NORTH HERTFORDSHIRE CCG)" <rupal.shah9@nhs.net>
To: "upal.shah9@nhs.net" <upal.shah9@nhs.net>
Subject: You have won $10,000,000.00 USD From Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation send your info.
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2020
Reply-To: "b.gfclaims@outlook.com" <b.gfclaims@outlook.com>

Full Name:
Full Address: Status:

For more information and to find out how you can switch, https://portal.nhs.net/help/joiningnhsmail