Bitcoin extortion

Spidey

Ninja
Subject: Security Notice. Someone have access to your system.

BTC Address: 16KfNQg7xzVGmyr51jKa92LCWtjYtw4w7D
(This is CASE sensitive, please copy and paste it)

Nanook

Administrator
Staff member
Received: from ukaccepted.xyz ([162.244.82.53] helo=pmta2.outlook.com)
Subject: System Message: Account Compromised!

This is the bitcoin address: (copy/paste it, it is case sensitive): Uh-oh, forgot the bitcoin address.

Hua Mulan

Administrator
Staff member
Also in Chinese, or something that looks like Chinese: https://antifraudintl.org/threads/bitcoin.130214/

Received: from x4d0a5317.dyn.telefonica.de ([77.10.83.23])
Subject: 安全通知。 有人可以的文件。
Date: 19 Apr 2019

If you want to stop this ?
Transfer the $317 amount to my Bitcoin address (if you don't know how to do this, please write to Google: "Buy Bitcoin").

My bitcoin address (BTC wallet) is: 1DjuN5PM9VLXCeqYrb9nxzpQ8rb2hXZiEt

Quark

Staff member
I'm is very good programmer, known in darkweb as roley56.

I think that you do not want all your contacts to get these files, right?
If you are of the same opinion, then I think that $653 is quite a fair price to destroy the dirt I created.

Send the above amount on my BTC wallet (bitcoin): 1BVVqiqX1mAVNujniRgi2NBopqA6HmZgtK

XSS

Return-Path: <sisuoidu@va.com>
Received: from va.com ([151.233.76.248])

To stop me transfer $966 to my bitcoin address.

My bitcoin address (BTC Wallet) is 169g6MjA5vRov3UGE2H2gnR7kei9vt2rmQ

R

roger sz

If you want to prevent this, transfer the amount of $719 to my bitcoin address (if you do not know how to do this, write to Google: "Buy Bitcoin").

My bitcoin address (BTC Wallet) is: 1Jr1BeJryvonjMXi5su6PieTAdFAfYPgE4

After receiving the payment, I will delete the video and you will never hear me again.
I give you 48 hours to pay.
I have a notice reading this letter, and the timer will work when you see this letter.

Dororo

Administrator
Staff member
Subject: To Whom It May Concern
Date: 29 Apr 2019

If you want to prevent this, transfer the amount of $708 to my bitcoin address (if you do not know how to do this, write to Google: "Buy Bitcoin").

Step 1: Create an account on www.localbitcoins.com
Step 2: Buy 0.13078826 BITCOIN
Step 3: Send the amount on this BTC address: 1stcRZgMPTMTGZmFTk8ycNcZXHyMWdB1q
Step 4: Contact me on this email address mac@darkeye.host with this subject: 012VIPERMARVO-MAC77

After this steps you will receive through email the key and a decrypt tutorial.

Here is another list where you can buy bitcoin:
https://bitcoin.org/en/exchanges

Best regards!
Mac

Dororo

Administrator
Staff member
Received: from mail.naihautsui.co.kr [33.164.141.36]
X-RC-FROM: <xnufyv@avucyu.com>

To stop m, transfer $906 to my bitcoin addrss.

My bitcoin addrss (BTC Wallet) is 1NXeu37kP55roFjxvWqo9bETWKLm1QhdVT

Dororo

Administrator
Staff member
From: 87.142.187.122, Germany, Leinefelde, Deutsche Telekom Ag
Return-Path: <David41@3890.com>
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (HELO [117.199.172.67]) (117.199.197.152)
Subject: You better pay me - loveyou
Date: Mon, 20 May 2019

Hey!

I know your pass is: loveyou

I infected you with my private malware, (RAT) / (Remote Administration Tool), a few months back when you visited some website where my iframe was placed and since then, I have been observing your actions. The malware gave me full access and control over your system, meaning, I can see everything on your screen, turn on your camera or microphone and you won't even notice about it.

I have also access to all your contacts, private pictures, videos, everything! I MADE A VIDEO showing you (through your webcam) STATISFYING YOURSELF! You got a very good taste! Hahaha... I can send this video to all your contacts (email, social network) and publish all your private data everywhere!

Only you can prevent me from doing this!

To stop me, transfer exactly 1200$ with the current bitcoin (BTC) price to my bitcoin address. I think it's a very good price compared to the damage and hell it can bring into your life! If you don't know how to get bitcoin, Google - "How to buy Bitcoin". The wallet you can create here: www.login.blockchain.com/en/#/signup/

My bitcoin adress is: 1DZNohaDckSxJu6YxfeGkqCtxDAhtFP3Jq

After receiving the payment, I will delete the material I got from you, we will forget everything and you can continue living your life in peace like before! I give you 3 days to get the bitcoins and pay! Since I got access to your account, I know if this email already has been read! To make sure you read this email, I sent it multiple times! Don't share this email with anyone, this should stay our little secret!