Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Date: March 10, 2016
Subject: Letter Of Intent !!
Reply-To: <braunwalder_garland@yahoo.com.hk>
Return-Path: <test@avias.org>

Attention: Beneficiary

I am Mr. Braunwalder Garland of IMF Head Office.

Your email appeared among the beneficiaries, who will receive a part-payment of your contractual sum of 6.5 Million US Dollars and has been approved already for months. You are requested to get back to me for more direction and instruction on how to receive your fund.

However, we received an email from one Mrs. Virgie Brown who told us that she is your next of kin and that you died in a car accident last week. She has also submitted her account for us to transfer the fund to her. We want to hear from you before we can make the transfer to confirm if you are dead or not.

Please in confirmation that you are still alive, you are advised to reconfirm the below listed information to enable us facilitate an immediate payment for you.

1 Your full names
2 Your present contact address.
3 Your telephone & Fax numbers.
4 Your Occupations/age/sex.
5 Your Private E mail Address.

Once again, I apologize to you on behalf of IMF (International Monetary Funds) for failure to pay your funds in time, which according to records in the system had been long overdue.

Thanks,
Mr. Braunwalder Garland

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
From Mr Braunwalder Garland
Return-Path: INFO@imf.com
Received: from (EHLO humilis.modeldns.com.au) (54.206.9.62)
Reply-To: braunwalder_garland2@yahoo.com.hk
Subject: Letter Of Intent !!
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2016

Your email appeared among the beneficiaries, who will receive a part-payment of your contractual sum of 6.5 Million US Dollars and has been approved already for months. You are requested to get back to me for more direction and instruction on how to receive your fund.

However, we received an email from one Mrs. Virgie Brown who told us that she is your next of kin and that you died in a car accident last week. She has also submitted her account for us to transfer the fund to her. We want to hear from you before we can make the transfer to confirm if you are dead or not.

Please in confirmation that you are still alive, you are advised to reconfirm the below listed information to enable us facilitate an immediate payment for you.
1 Your full names

Once again, I apologize to you on behalf of IMF (International Monetary Funds) for failure to pay your funds in time, which according to records in the system had been long overdue.

Thanks,
Mr. Braunwalder Garland

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Same format.
Reply-To: braunwalder_garland2@yahoo.com.hk
Return-Path: info@shimabukuro.co.jp

M

Mark Aitken

Just to make people AWARE that this name is now using a Gmail account same name as shown - braunwaldergarland001@gmail.com
you'd expect people to actually write a more Personal writing style rather than a STANDARD SCAM LETTER!? If it was maybe more personal & ACTUALLY used Legal Representative type Jargon it'd probably not be as BLATANTLY bogus!? Its amazing what you can find when you Google either an Email or Name! Obviously we weren't caught out but I could see why some actually fall for these Emails.

Dororo

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <furusato@ledghome.jp>
Received: from shiftplus.co.jp (rental216.next-web.ad.jp. [211.10.8.216])
Reply-To: <braunwaldergarland001@gmail.com>
Subject: Did You Authorize Her??
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2017

1 Your full names

Thanks,
Mr. Braunwalder Garland

Naruto

Administrator
Staff member
This is from Indonesia.

Return-Path: <IMFO@imf.com>
Reply-To: <braunwaldergarland001@gmail.com>
Mail-Reply-To: <braunwaldergarland001@gmail.com>
Message-ID: <fc9f3e7df4f16825bf8a933c317a0fd1@doosan.co.id>
X-Sender: IMFO@IMF.COM

C

CWFang

From: Mr.Braunwalder Garland <marketing@indahgroup165.com>
Subject: Did You? 05-06-2018!

Your email appeared among the beneficiaries, who will receive a part-payment of your contractual sum of USD$6.5 Million and has been approved already for months. You are requested to get back to me for more direction and instruction on how to receive your fund.

1 Your full names

Thanks,
Mr. Braunwalder Garland

Princess

Ninja
Nigeria, Lagos, Globacom Limited

Return-Path: <charkman@jumpingym.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2018
Subject: Did You 29-10-2018!
Reply-To: braunwaldergarland004@gmail.com

Are you dead or Alive and did you authorize Mrs. Virgie Brown to claim your USD$6.5M?

Jessica

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <jamespang@jumpingym.com>
Reply-To: braunwaldergarland004@gmail.com

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <imf@imf.com>
Reply-To: <braunwaldergarland005@gmail.com>