ej5395042@gmail.com
Call and Test TEL: +1 (980) 800-0542

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <onlinecare8@gmail.com>
Reply-To: onlinecare96@aol.com
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2019
Subject: Receive Your $1,500,000.00 From Bank of America Corporate Office Headquarters

Bank of America Corporate Office Headquarters
100 N.Tryon St Charlotte,NC 28255
Our Ref:BOA/IRU/SFE/9.3/MON/019
United States of America
Monday-Friday
8 a.m.-9 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time(EDT)
Saturday and Sunday
8 a.m.-4 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time(EDT)
Customer service: +1 (980) 800-8847

Dear esteemed customer,

The Management of the Bank of America Corporate Office Headquarters here in 100 N.Tryon St Charlotte,NC 28255 wishes to inform you that after a brief meeting held by the Bank executives on the 17th Day of December, 2019 at precisely 16:39 P.M Eastern Daylight Time(EDT), we deem it appropriate to intimate you that your funds will be transferred into the United States Treasury Account with the JP Morgan Chase Headquarters at 270 Park Avenue in New York according to the record we got from Africa due to your inability to complete the transaction and your failure to meet up with a minor payment obligation.

The actual transfer of your funds ($1,500,000.00 ) will be withdrawn from the government account comes up immediately you meet up with our diplomatic immunity charge. This is in line with the instructions of the USA Treasurer Mr Steven Mnuchin that all unclaimed funds to be paid into the United States Government Treasury Account as unserviceable funds in compliance to section 3 subsection 1(a) of the United States Financial Law enacted in 2001 after an attack on our dear country on September 11,2001. Find below the profile of the banking institution where your funds will be transferred into following the government directive:

Name of Bank: JP Morgan Chase Headquarters at 270 Park Avenue in New York. JP Morgan Chase Official Bankers for the United States Treasury Department
AC NO: 68302345093
Routing NO:021109593
Account Name:United States Treasury Department,USA

You are by this notice informed to provide your details below
Receiver Name
Phone Number
Occupation
Address
Country
City
State

Then your bank account where the $1,500,000.00 will be wired.

Note! You can also receive the $1,500,000.00 in a loaded ATM Visa Card.

All information to be send to:- onlinecare96@aol.com Be informed that if you still wish to receive your funds do get back to us immediately so that we will remove your funds transfer from the list of those transactions to be seized by the United States Government. Also be informed that we need only the charge you ought to pay is DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY SEAL OF TRANSFER(DIST) to complete the wire transfer. The fee to obtain the is $90 and no other fee is involved.

You are required to send the fee of $90 by WESTERN UNION or MONEY GRAM to the issuing officer at the bank where your transaction
originated as stated below:

INFORMATION:
Receivers details
Name:....................... NNALUE KENNETH C.
City:........................... LAGOS
Amount:.......................$90.00
Question:.............Honest
Answer:...............Trust
Email the following: To (onlinecare96@aol.com)
Sender's Name:.............
MTCN: Or Reference Number

The name of the city from where the money was sent If we receive the MTCN today, we will transfer your funds ($1,500,000.00) before we close office and the funds will reflect 3 hours after the transfer. We will send you all the transfer documents to enable you start making cash withdrawals from your account same day the funds are transferred. We have waited for so long and we cannot continue to wait. You can as well send us you full receivers information including your name, direct phone number and home address for authentication to avoid wrongful transaction.

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve your banking needs.

Yours faithfully,`
Mr. Brian Moynihan(CEO)
Bank of America®
Tel +1 (980) 800-8847
Corporate Office Headquarters, Charlotte,N.C
Bank of America, N.A. Member FDIC.
© 2019 Bank of America Corporation. All rights reserved.

Spidey

Ninja
Return-Path: <somjohngris78@gmail.com>
Reply-To: bankofamericaa367@gmail.com
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2019
Subject: HELLO! DEAR! GOOD NEWS TO YOU,

HELLO! DEAR! GOOD NEWS TO YOU,

Your details information has been received and confirmed with what we have in our database Before we proceed to set up your Bank of America Personal Residential Online Account, we want to bring to your notice the simple procedure to achieve this aim with our bank under my supervision.First and foremost the origin of funds has previously advised in my initial e-mail was from the United Nation Organization on unpaid payments from deposit funds from Africa, Asia

and Eastern Europe.Your name and contact information was retrieved from the short listed data on the file of the United Nation Organization. If you try to recollect, you would remember conducted some businesses in either of the mentioned three tier regions ( Africa, Asia and Eastern Europe) and the purpose of selection was randomly made by the United Nation Organization. Our bank stands out from all the presently distressed banks in United State and Northern America to enable the payment of your overdue transaction that has been pending for the past several years released.

I want you to clearly understand that, I am here to serve you according to the instruction from FBI, Homeland Securities of States and United Nation Organization in particular.Moreover, I am not here to play any kind of joke with you.The clearances from Federal Reserve Bank and US Treasury Department to enable your online Transfer go smoothly has been issue to our

Bank.Meanwhile, you have to clearly understand that, before we can set up a new Bank of America Personal Residential Online Account for you here in our bank, the activation fee must be paid by you and it will reflect in our database and your original account which was instructed from United nation will be activated.You have to send the sum of $150 dollars google play card to activate your Bank of America Personal Residential Online Account, this payment will be credited to your Online account before we can fully remit the amount value of $12million United States Dollars

This is why it is important that we first of all receive the Bank of America Personal Residential Online Account Activation fee in our bank, which in turn would record and file the payment of $150 dollars google play card and forward the information to our head quarters here in USA. Then the funds would be received, in turn registered into the system and once it is sighted, then an instruction would be issued out to that effect and the documentation would be formally presented to Federal Reserve Bank just as described in my most recent correspondence with you explaining.

Please, if you can not afford to pay this US$150 google play card don’t reply to my e-mail; we don’t have time to beg you to set up Bank of America Personal Residential Online under our supervision. once your buy the $150 usd dollars google play card make sure your send the Copy of the $150 usd dollars google play card here in Our Mail Address Okay,

Thanks

Regards
Mr. Brian Moynihan
Call and Test TEL: +1 (940) 268-0638

Nikola

Return-Path: <paulraul137@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2020
Reply-To: bankofamericaonlinebank107@gmail.com
Subject: Attn: Online Beneficiary,

Attn: Online Beneficiary,

Your details information has been received and confirmed with what we have in our database before we proceed to set up your Bank of America Personal Residential Online Account, we want to bring to your notice the simple procedure to achieve this aim with our bank under my supervision. First and foremost the origin of funds has previously advised in my initial e-mail was from the United Nation Organization on unpaid payments from deposit funds from Africa, Asia and Eastern Europe. Your name and contact information was retrieved from the short listed data on the file of the United Nation Organization.

If you try to recollect, you would remember conducted some businesses in either of the mentioned three tier regions (Africa, Asia and Eastern Europe) and the purpose of selection was randomly made by the United Nation Organization. Our bank stands out from all the presently distressed banks in United State and Northern America to enable the payment of your overdue transaction that has been pending for the past several years released.

I want you to clearly understand that, I am here to serve you according to the instruction from FBI, Homeland Securities of States and United Nation Organization in particular. Moreover, I am not here to play any kind of joke with you. The clearances from Federal Reserve Bank and US Treasury Department to enable your online Transfer go smoothly has been issue to our Bank.

Meanwhile, you have to clearly understand that, before we can set up a new Bank of America Personal Residential Online Account for you here in our bank, the activation fee must be paid by you and it will reflect in our database and your original account which was instructed from united nation will be activated.

You have to send the sum of $25 usd dollars i TUNES card to activate your Bank of America Personal Residential Online Account, this payment will be credited to your Online account before we can fully remit the amount value of US$27,000.000.00 United States Dollars This is why it is important that we first of all receive the Bank of America Personal Residential Online Account Activation fee in our bank, which in turn would record and file the payment of $25 usd dollars i tunes card and forward the information to our headquarters here in USA.

Then the funds would be received, in TUNES registered into the system and once it is sighted, then an instruction would be issued out to that effect and the documentation would be formally presented to Federal Reserve Bank just as described in my most recent correspondence with you explaining.

Please, if you cannot afford to pay this US$25 i TUNES card don’t reply to my e-mail; we don’t have time to beg you to set up Bank of America Personal Residential Online under our supervision. Once your bye the $25 usd dollars i tunes card make sure your send the Copy of the $25 usd dollars i tunes card here in Our Mail Address Okay,

Thanks
Regards
Brian T. Moynihan
Email: Address (bankofamericaonlinebank107@gmail.com)

Godzilla

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <fileso467@gmail.com>
Sender: void0321@yahoo.co.jp
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2020
Reply-To: Brian Moynihan <bankofamerca2020@gmail.com>

Subject: Bank of America, Dear esteemed customer, The Management of the Bank of America Corporate Office Headquarters, we deem it appropriate to Intimate you that your funds will be transferred into the United States Treasury Account JP Morgan Chase bank. Yours,Brian T. Moynihan (CEO) call 940 277-5011

XSS

Ninja
Return-Path: <barristerrobertzeal@gmail.com>
Reply-To: bankofamrica53@aol.com
From: "Mr.Brian Moynihan" <barristerrobertzeal@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2020
Subject: I am here to serve you according to the instruction from FBI

Attention: Fund Owen Please

Your details information has been received and confirmed with what we have in our database Before we proceed to set up your Bank of America Personal Residential Online Account, we want to bring to your notice the simple procedure to achieve this aim with our bank under my supervision.First and foremost the origin of funds has previously advised in my initial e-mail was from the United Nation Organization on unpaid payments from deposit funds from Africa,

Asia and Eastern Europe.Your name and contact information was retrieved from the short listed data on the file of the United Nation Organization. If you try to recollect, you would remember conducted some businesses in either of the mentioned three tier regions ( Africa, Asia and Eastern Europe) and the purpose of selection was randomly made by the United Nation Organization. Our bank stands out from all the presently distressed banks in United State and Northern America to enable the payment of your overdue transaction that has been pending for the past several years released.

I want you to clearly understand that, I am here to serve you according to the instruction from FBI, Homeland Securities of States and United Nation Organization in particular.Moreover, I am not here to play any kind of joke with you.The clearances from Federal Reserve Bank and US Treasury Department to enable your online Transfer go smoothly has been issue to our Bank.

Meanwhile, you have to clearly understand that, before we can set up a new Bank of America Personal Residential Online Account for you here in our bank, the activation fee must be paid by you and it will reflect in our database and your original account which was instructed from United nation will be activated,You have to send the sum of $25.00 Dollars I TUNES CARD to activate your Bank of America Personal Residential Online Account, this payment will be credited to your Online account before we can fully remit the amount value of $12million United States Dollars

This is why it is important that we first of all receive the Bank of America Personal Residential Online Account Activation fee in our bank, which in turn would record and file the payment of $25.00 Dollars I TUNES CARD and forward the information to our head quarters here in USA. Then the funds would be received, in turn registered into the system and once it is sighted, then an instruction would be issued out to that effect and the documentation would be formally presented to Federal Reserve Bank just as described in my most recent correspondence with you explaining.

Please, if you can not afford to pay this US$25.00 Dollars I TUNES CARD don’t reply to my e-mail; we don’t have time to beg you to set up Bank of America Personal Residential Online under our supervision.once your buy the $25.00 Dollars I TUNES CARD make sure your send the Copy of the $25.00 Dollars I TUNES CARD here in Our Mail Address Okay,

Thanks

Regards
Mr. Brian Moynihan
Call and Test TEL: +229 68818338
Email;; bankofamrica53@aol.com

Jessica

Administrator
Staff member
Same mail.

Return-Path: <caseworkwtlqaat@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: bankofamricanonlibebank@seznam.cz

reply-to: officefile582@aol.com
date: Dec 14, 2019, 3:00 PM
subject: I am here to serve you according to the instruction from FBI

Dear/ Sir Madam

Your details information has been received and confirmed with what we have in our database Before we proceed to set up your Bank of America Personal Residential Online Account, we want to bring to your notice the simple procedure to achieve this aim with our bank under my supervision.First and foremost the origin of funds has previously advised in my initial e-mail was from the United Nation Organization on unpaid payments from deposit funds from Africa, Asia

and Eastern Europe.Your name and contact information was retrieved from the short listed data on the file of the United Nation Organization. If you try to recollect, you would remember conducted some businesses in either of the mentioned three tier regions ( Africa, Asia and Eastern Europe) and the purpose of selection was randomly made by the United Nation Organization. Our bank stands out from all the presently distressed banks in United State and Northern America to enable the payment of your overdue transaction that has been pending for the past several years released.

I want you to clearly understand that, I am here to serve you according to the instruction from FBI, Homeland Securities of States and United Nation Organization in particular.Moreover, I am not here to play any kind of joke with you.The clearances from Federal Reserve Bank and US Treasury Department to enable your online Transfer go smoothly has been issue to our

Bank.Meanwhile, you have to clearly understand that, before we can set up a new Bank of America Personal Residential Online Account for you here in our bank, the activation fee must be paid by you and it will reflect in our database and your original account which was instructed from United nation will be activated,You have to send the sum of $50.00 dollars Google play Card to activate your Bank of America Personal Residential Online Account, this payment will be credited to your Online account before we can fully remit the amount value of $12million United States Dollars

This is why it is important that we first of all receive the Bank of America Personal Residential Online Account Activation fee in our bank, which in turn would record and file the payment of $50.00 dollars Google play Card and forward the information to our head quarters here in USA. Then the funds would be received, in turn registered into the system and once it is sighted, then an instruction would be issued out to that effect and the documentation would be formally presented to Federal Reserve Bank just as described in my most recent correspondence with you explaining.

Please, if you can not afford to pay this US$50.00 Google play Card don’t reply to my e-mail; we don’t have time to beg you to set up Bank of America Personal Residential Online under our supervision. once your buy the $50 usd dollars google play card make sure your send the Copy of the $50.00 usd dollars Google play Card here in Our Mail Address Okay,

Thanks

Regards
Mr. Brian Moynihan
Call and Test TEL: +1229 223-8064
Email;; bankofamrica53@aol.com

Jessica

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <cbeninreu@gmail.com>
Message-ID: <39870.2165.qm@web103006.mail.kks.yahoo.co.jp>
Sender: hisao0212@yahoo.co.jp
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2020
Reply-To: BANK OF AMERICA <bankofamerica201837@aol.com>
Subject: Welcome To Bank Of America Headquarters Dear customer.

Welcome To Bank Of America Headquarters Dear customer.

You total SCAM VICTIMS COMPENSATION FUNDS is available here to be delivered as soon as we hear back from you with your contact details to enable you receive your funds worth sum of 864 Million USD.

GET BACK TO US WITH THE BELOW DETAILS.

1. Your Full Name which you prefer we use when shipping your funds:
2. Your Current mailing (Delivery) Address where your fund should be mailed to:
3. Your Private Mobile Number for the Priority Express Mail to Contact you When they arrive at your door step.

We have received a mandate and instructions from the OFACUS. Treasury Department's to commence the immediate release of your through one of the following payment options stated below depending on your choice:

1. Payment via Automatic Teller Machine (ATM card): This is where you will be sent an Automatic Teller Machine card with Pin also known as ATM card (A Master Card would be issued). Upon receipt of your custom ATM card you will be allowed to withdraw $10,000 per day by default and you are given the option to transfer funds from your ATM card to your bank account.

2. Certified Cashiers Check or Bank Draft: In this case you will be sent a certified bank draft or check signed in your favor which you will deposit in any bank for it to be cleared within 3 to 5 working days at most depending on your bank.

3. Online Banking ( Bank To Bank Transfer) it will Required for opening for an online banking operations, that will enable you get access to your account Online and make the transfer of your funds by your self.

Thanks,Regard.
Brian T. Moynihan
THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR BANK OF AMERICA HEADQUARTERS USA

Tariel

Ninja
Return-Path: <erimin-to@alice.it>
Received: from (219.100.37.243) by wmlight.pc.tim.it;
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2020
Reply-To: onlincare90@aol.com
Subject: Receive Your $1,500,000.00 From Bank of America Corporate Office Headquarters #Call or Text +1 (305) 709-3032

Bank of America Corporate Office Headquarters
Our Ref:BOA/IRU/SFE/9.3/WED/019
United States of America
Monday-Friday
Saturday and Sunday
8 a.m.-4 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time(EDT)
Customer service: +1 (305) 709-3032

Dear esteemed customer,

The Management of the Bank of America Corporate Office Headquarters here in 100 N.Tryon St Charlotte,NC 28255 wishes to inform you that after a brief meeting held by the Bank executives on the 22st Day of Jenuary, 2020 at precisely 16:39 P.M Eastern Daylight Time(EDT), we deem it appropriate to intimate you that your funds will be transferred into the United States Treasury Account with the JP Morgan Chase Headquarters at 270 Park Avenue in New York according to the record we got from Africa due to your inability to complete the transaction and your failure to meet up with a minor payment obligation.

The actual transfer of your funds ($1,500,000.00 ) will be withdrawn from the government account comes up immediately you meet up with our diplomatic immunity charge. This is in line with the instructions of the USA Treasurer Mr Steven Mnuchin that all unclaimed funds to be paid into the United States Government Treasury Account as unserviceable funds in compliance to section 3 subsection 1(a) of the United States Financial Law enacted in 2001 after an attack on our dear country on September 11,2001. Find below the profile of the banking institution where your funds will be transferred into following the government directive:

Name of Bank: JP Morgan Chase Headquarters at 270 Park Avenue in New York. JP Morgan Chase Official Bankers for the United States Treasury Department
AC NO: 68302345093
Routing NO:021109593
Account Name:United States Treasury Department,USA

You are by this notice informed to provide your details below
Receiver Name
Phone Number
Occupation
Address
Country
City
State

Then your bank account where the $1,500,000.00 will be wired.

Note! You can also receive the $1,500,000.00 in a loaded ATM Visa Card.

All information to be send to:- onlinecare96@aol.com Be informed that if you still wish to receive your funds do get back to us immediately so that we will remove your funds transfer from the list of those transactions to be seized by the United States Government. Also be informed that we need only the charge you ought to pay is DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY SEAL OF TRANSFER(DIST) to complete the wire transfer. The fee to obtain the is $90 and no other fee is involved.

You are required to send the fee of $90 by WESTERN UNION or MONEY GRAM to the issuing officer at the bank where your transaction originated as stated below:

INFORMATION:
Receivers details
Name:....................... NNALUE KENNET C
City:........................... LAGOS
Amount:.......................$90.00
Question:.............Honest
Answer:...............Trust
Email the following: To (onlinecare90@aol.com)
Sender's Name:.............
MTCN: Or Reference Number

The name of the city from where the money was sent If we receive the MTCN today, we will transfer your funds ($1,500,000.00) before we close office and the funds will reflect 3 hours after the transfer. We will send you all the transfer documents to enable you start making cash withdrawals from your account same day the funds are transferred. We have waited for so long and we cannot continue to wait. You can as well send us you full receivers information including your name, direct phone number and home address for authentication to avoid wrongful transaction.

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve your banking needs.

Yours faithfully,`
Mr. Brian Moynihan (CEO)

Return-Path: <ffoffice1231@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2020
From: BANK OF AMERICA HEADQUARTERS <ffoffice1231@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: bankofamericah@aol.com

Mr. Brian Moynihan
Phone :+1 860 506 3537
Email: bankofamericah@aol.com

Spidey

Ninja
Return-Path: <dhldirector00@gmail.com>
Reply-To: bankof463@gmail.com
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2020
Subject: Bank Of America.Corporate Office Headquarters.

Bank Of America.Corporate Office Headquarters.
100 N. Tryon St Charlotte, NC 28255 USA.
Our Ref: BOA/IRU/SFE/133/WD/019
Working Hours: Monday-Friday

Notification Update Of Your Inheritance Fund Worth The Sum Of $27,000,000.00 ( Twenty Seven Million United State Dollars ) With This Bank.

Attention: Dear Value Customer

Please Pay Attention, This is an urgent notification payment update which will be a great help to you in receiving your unclaimed inheritance fund which you abandon with this Bank for long that has been approved for your immediate payment, I saw a file last week in your name with all your information from our central computer stating that abandoned fund worth of $27,000,000.00 ( Twenty Seven Million United state Dollars ) belongs to you, I want to know from you the reason why you abandoned such big amount of fund here in our bank for long up til this moment without any claim by you the beneficiary.After a brief meeting held by the Bank executives yesterday at precisely 8 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) we deem it appropriate to intimate you that your funds will be transferred into the United States Treasury Account with the JP Morgan Chase Headquarters at 270 Park Avenue in New York according to the record we got due to your inability to complete the transaction and your failure to meet up with a minor payment obligation.

The actual transfer of your funds ( $27,000,000.00 Twenty Seven Million United State Dollars ) into the government account comes up after the next 48 hours from now if failing to comply, This is in line with the instructions of the USA Treasurer, Mrs.Rosa Gumataotao Rios that all unclaimed funds should be paid into the United States Government Treasury Account as unserviceable funds in compliance to section 3 subsection 1(a) of the United States Financial Law enacted in 2009 after an attack on our dear country on September 11,2009. Find below the profile of the banking institution where your funds will be transferred into following the government directive after 48 hours if failing to comply, And note to responds to us with below Name of Bank: JP Morgan Chase Headquarters at 270 Park Avenue in New York. JP Morgan Chase Official Bankers for the United States Treasury Department.

AC NO: 68304345093
Routing NO:021100593
Account Name: United States Treasury Department,USA

Note: If you still wish to receive your funds of ( $27,000,000.00 Twenty Seven Million United State Dollars ) with this Bank I hereby officially notifying you about the present arrangement to pay you as i have been appointed and directed to take in-charge of your fund payment here in my department during the board meeting therefore I officially contacted you today because your Inheritance Funds was Re-deposited into the "Federal Suspense Account" because you did not proceed with your Claim as the rightful beneficiary which is well known to the board and management team of Bank. After the verification of your information and banking details which i have with me right now in my department regarding your fund transfer payment i discovered that what is delaying the final transfer and reflect of your fund worth the sum of $27,Million Dollars into your account is your remaining one required document which is your OWNERSHIP CLEARANCE APPROVED CERTIFICATE that supposed to be approve to you from the federal government of Benin in Africa where your fund is originated and coming from through the office of the INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND Benin republic (IMF) from the department of Dr. John Edward the director in-charge of approving the document to you from IMF OFFICE Benin republic.

Your fund has been approved and ready for the release and final transfer into your bank account and i am now the person incharge to make this transfer and i am assuring you to follow up my direction since i have been appointed to direct this payment to you in other for us to accomplish this transfer and i promise you that you will receive your fund, Meanwhile We has made an inquiry today and we has contacted the INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND Benin (IMF) from the department of Dr. John Edward the director in-charge of approving the OWNERSHIP CLEARANCE APPROVED CERTIFICATE to you and we have bee informed that approving the document to you will coast the sum of $50usd only due to there new federal government law the fee has been reduce to $50usd and that will be the only fee you will pay to the INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND Benin (IMF) for the approving of the document to you.

We hereby advise you today to quickly comply with this Bank by contacting the the INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND BENIN (IMF) today from the department of Dr.John Edward the director in-charge of approving the OWNERSHIP CLEARANCE APPROVED CERTIFICATE to you with there head office contact information and there email address below or quickly call Dr.John Edward the director in-charge of approving the document to you and send the document fee which is the sum of $50usd to them today for the approving of the remaining OWNERSHIP CLEARANCE APPROVED CERTIFICATE to you in other for us to accomplish the final transfer of your fund to reflect into your account once the document is presented to this Bank, Below is the contact information to the INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND BENIN (IMF) for you to contact them today and obtain the document with $50usd Dollar Only.

Secondly, I also want to notify you that we received a payment information today from the the INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND BENIN (IMF) through Dr.John Edward the director in-charge of approving the OWNERSHIP CLEARANCE APPROVED CERTIFICATE to you which is below for you to use in sending the document fee of $50usd today to there office in BENIN, Use below payment details and send the fee to there office in BENIN today through Ria or Money gram today.

Receiver Name------ Linus Ngozi
Country ?--------Benin Republic
City-------Cotonou
Amount ?-----$50usd
MTCN ?---------
Sender Name ?-----
Sender Country ?..

We encourage you to Treat this matter as urgent today by sending the fee needed for the approving the OWNERSHIP CLEARANCE APPROVED CERTIFICATE to you from the INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND BENIN (IMF) and send the document fee of $50usd to him today for the approving of the document to you for us to transfer your fund into your account,We hope to hear from you today with the payment.

Please find find the attached scanned copy of my government issued identification so that you can know who you are dealing with you.

Regards,
Mr. Brian T.Moynihan,
Executive Director for Bank of America

ADD-Coder

Paladin
That Brian moves around a lot, one day he's in North Carolina, the next day in New York!

X-Originating-IP: [66.96.185.10]
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2020 18:07:05 -0400
Subject: Attn, Dear Beneficiary
Reply-To: info.boa687@gmail.com

Bank of America
1680 Broadway Ave
New York, NY 10019 USA.

RE: UNITED NATIONS COMPENSATION COMMISSION PAYMENT RECONCILIATION PROGRAM !!

Attn:Beneficiary ,

This is officially to notify you that We have received a payment credit instruction from Bank of America to credit your account with your full Inheritance fund of US$10.5 Million.

This fund was part of United Nations compensation commission payment reconciliation program of 2017 year, which the UN/Swiss Bank has decided to distribute it generously to help few lucky individuals and the American Government is in agreement with the Swiss Bank to distribute the fund to (1000) One thousand people in America, Europe & Asia in other to help improve their lives and businesses.

I hereby acquaint you with the procedure for the release and transfer of this approved payment fund to you. You are required to furnish to us the
under mentioned statutory requisites to enable my office commence actions.

1) Your Full Name: ...................
2) Address, City, State And Country: ....................
3) Phone, And Mobile No: ....................
4) Occupation & Position: ..................
5) Name Of Account Holder: .......................
6) Name Of Bank: .......................
7) Account No.: ........................
8) Routing No: ....................
9) Swift Code: ................
10) Bank Address: ...................
11) Age And Marital Status: ..........................
12) A Copy Of Your Passport, Driver's License OR ID CARD:

Also if you wish not to receive your funds by bank transfer we can issue an atm card and mail to your address.

This is a golden opportunity for you now to receive your fund. Thanks for your anticipated co-operation.

Your Immediate Response is highly needed to enable us commence for the transfer.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr. Brian Thomas Moynihan
Executive director bank of America
+1 (917)993-8783
Email: bankoamerica@cash4u.com

Jessica

Administrator
Staff member
Brian moves around a lot. Busy man. ;)

Return-Path: <lazarusombaiamayo@gmail.com>
Reply-To: boa00072@aol.com
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2020 [plain]

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <Buchholz-Erfurt@t-online.de>
Received: from (EHLO mailout03.t-online.de) (194.25.134.81)
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2020
From: "Brian Moynihan (CEO)" <Buchholz-Erfurt@t-online.de>
Sender: "Brian Moynihan (CEO)" <Buchholz-Erfurt@t-online.de>
Reply-To: "Mrbmbrain9387876@gmail.com" <Mrbmbrain9387876@gmail.com>
Subject: COMPENSATION FUND FROM BANK OF AMERICA

Attn:Beneficiary
We Bank Of America have received a payment credit instruction from Federal Reserve Bank of New York to credit your account with your full Inheritance fund of US$10.5 Million.

I hereby acquaint you with the procedure for the release and transfer of this approved payment fund to you. You are required to furnish to us the under mentioned statutory requisites to enable my office commence for the transfer.

Full Name:
Address:
Telephone:
Mobile:
Fax:
Email:
Bank Name:
Address:
Account No.:
Routing No.:
Swift Code:
Account Name:

This is a golden opportunity for you now to receive your fund. Thanks for your anticipated co-operation. Your Immediate Response is highly needed to enable us commence for the transfer.

Yours Truly In Service,
Brian Moynihan (CEO)
Chairman & CEO: Brian T. Moynihan.
Bank of America®Corporate Office Headquarters, Charlotte, N.C.Bank of
America, N.A. Member FDIC.
© 2019 Bank of America Corporation. All rights reserved.

Maya

Ninja
Return-Path: <mark.brown20277755@gmail.com>
Reply-To: ofiles85@gmail.com
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2020
Subject: We are very sorry hear From Mrs. Sheryl Davis that you have died by Corona Virus which is very bad news,

We are very sorry hear From Mrs. Sheryl Davis that you have died by Corona Virus which is very bad news, Now we have made the all the needed arrangement to release your funds total of $2.5ud million dollars Mrs. Sheryl Davis who stated that she is your follow sister that we can release this funds to her bank account that you have died by CORONA VIRUS , Now we real want to inform you to sure that it is your Follow Sister,

Reconfirm your full blow info.
Full Name.....
Personal Tel Phone...
Bank details....

NOTED SHE IS READY TO PAT NEEDFUL $50 GIFT CARD NOW,

We are waiting to confirm the fee of $50 gift card if you are not died by Coron Virus,

From bank Of America.
Mr. Brain Moynihan
Your text or call @
540 218 1381

Nanook

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <un.humanitarian2017rep@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 21 May 2020
Reply-To: executive5252@gmail.com
Subject: Transferred code. (WFU/206/104/02).

Our Ref:BOA/IRU/SFE/15.5/WD/020
United States of America
Monday-Friday 8 a.m.-9 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time(EDT)
Saturday and Sunday 8 a.m.-4 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time(EDT)
Transfer Release Update
Here is my telephone number which you can use to call me or send me Text Massages (917) 423- 4588

TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFER NOTICE OF US$5.5 MILLION TRANSFER

Attention Valued Customer!

The Bank of America Corporate Office Headquarters controlling department controlling of the security transfer CODE which is (WFU/206/104/02), the Authentication section code of this bank concludes the verification of your file. After going through all the documents of claim received by this department with justification and verification from the global strategy America, we are completely satisfied and you have been confirmed.

The Bank of America Corporate Office Headquarters concerning wire transfers of your funds. Your letter has been referred to the (FSA) Legal Division for Funds ($5.5 Million Dollars) Transferred code. (WFU/206/104/02). We are satisfied by using Electronic Wire Transfer or Swift Wire Transfer and the rights and liabilities of using of electronic and Swift fund transfer systems are defined by the Electronic Fund Transfer Act. The regulation, however, which implements this statute, 12 C.F.R. Part 205, Regulation E. specifically states that its provisions are inapplicable to a situation such we must ensure your Funds Transferred to your destination Bank Account between 3 hours.

I want you to understand the fact that,the grant fund is from united nation humanitarian office and their aim is to eradicate poverty to the entire nation and you are among the beneficiaries and keep note that,West Africa is the zonal coordinators head quarter because majority are living in poverty over there and grant fund approval document must be giving to you from the zonal co- coordinator country (Benin Republic) before we can transfer your fund to you, this is 100% risk free and money laundry free also, this is legitimate,the Grant Fund Approval will proof that, the fund is not a money laundry and also it will proof that, the fund is not a drug money.

Considering the volume of your payment, it is right for us to seek for the grant fund approval document from the the zonal co- coordinator country (Benin Republic) before we can carry on the Transfer of an amount of such magnitude to you, otherwise any such transfer will be stopped by the Financial Service Authorities and the International Monetary Fund, since your Transfer is Electronic Transfer is almost activated with our bank and the only thing holding the final activation of your Account is the Approval Document charges from the concerned Authorities, and for that reason, you are required to pay the Sum of $$105 only (The TOTAL FEE) for the obtain of the necessary documents that will enable the your fund transfer to you without single delay.

In respect,you are required to send the Approval Documents fee of $105 only [BANK B], under section 47-4A302 of Bank of america United States of America's law, a depository institution which wire transfers funds may not deduct any fees for handling the wire transfer from the amount of money which is to be transferred to your provided Bank Account.

The fastest Wire Transfer is Electronic Transfer which only takes just 3 hours to reflect in Account, You are require to get back to me if you are pleased with the Banking rules to commence with Wire Transfer processing as soon as possible.

This law is stated according to section-35 And-36 of the banking sector interaction realm of our constitution and the outside world. Based on article of association and memorandum of association, the Chase controlling agency of USA and your happiness suits our stand and we will make sure that your fund is fully endorsed to your bank account as soon as you have comprehended with our instructions.

You are advised to copy the details below and locate Western Union or Ria Money Transfer to send the fee and expect the transfer of your fund into your account within 3hours. please don't ever send the money by money gram. instead buy iTunes Gift Card, Send the money through Western Union Ria Money Transfer only as listed below.

Receiver’s Name: Zorif Gomes
City: Cotonou
Amount: $105.00 usd
Phone Number-Phone: +229 6926 805
Address: No. C/ 152, Parcelle D Avenue Delorme, 01 BP 355, Cotonou 10000, Benin

NB: THIS TRANSACTION IS BEING MONITORED BY THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA GOVERNMENT IN ORDER TO GUARDS US FOR INTERNET IMPOSTORS.

(Designated bank account details for Electronic Transfer to avoid mistake or should in case you created a new account)
Bank Name and Address
Account Number:
Account Name:
Routing Number:
Mobile Phone:

Email: bankof.america01@bk.ru

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve your banking needs. I will wait to hear from you ASAP with the payment Details.

Yours faithfully,
Mr.Brian Moynihan(CEO)
Bank of America®
Corporate Office Headquarters,Charlotte,N.C.
© 2020 Bank of America Corporation. All rights reserved.
AR72768/DD6A66

Return-Path: <update_file@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: executive5252@gmail.com

Here is my telephone number which you can use to call me or send me Text Massages (917) 423- 4588

Nanook

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <un.humanitarian2017rep@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2020
Reply-To: Bank Of America <boanycofficial@aol.com>
Subject: Our Ref:BOA/IRU/SFE/15.5/WD/020

Our Ref:BOA/IRU/SFE/15.5/WD/020
United States of America
Monday-Friday 8 a.m.-9 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time(EDT)
Saturday and Sunday 8 a.m.-4 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time(EDT)
Transfer Release Update
Here is my telephone number which you can use to call me or send me Text
Massages (917) 423- 4588

TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFER NOTICE OF US$5.5 MILLION TRANSFER

Attention Valued Customer!

The Bank of America Corporate Office Headquarters controlling department controlling of the security transfer CODE which is (WFU/206/104/02), the Authentication section code of this bank concludes the verification of your file. After going through all the documents of claim received by this department with justification and verification from the global strategy America, we are completely satisfied and you have been confirmed.

The Bank of America Corporate Office Headquarters concerning wire transfers of your funds. Your letter has been referred to the (FSA) Legal Division for Funds ($5.5 Million Dollars) Transferred code. (WFU/206/104/02). We are satisfied by using Electronic Wire Transfer or Swift Wire Transfer and the rights and liabilities of using of electronic and Swift fund transfer systems are defined by the Electronic Fund Transfer Act. The regulation, however, which implements this statute, 12 C.F.R. Part 205, Regulation E. specifically states that its provisions are inapplicable to a situation such we must ensure your Funds Transferred to your destination Bank Account between 3 hours.

I want you to understand the fact that,the grant fund is from united nation humanitarian office and their aim is to eradicate poverty to the entire nation and you are among the beneficiaries and keep note that,West Africa is the zonal coordinators head quarter because majority are living in poverty over there and grant fund approval document must be giving to you from the zonal co- coordinator country (Benin Republic) before we can transfer your fund to you, this is 100% risk free and money laundry free also, this is legitimate,the Grant Fund Approval will proof that, the fund is not a money laundry and also it will proof that, the fund is not a drug money.

Considering the volume of your payment, it is right for us to seek for the grant fund approval document from the the zonal co- coordinator country (Benin Republic) before we can carry on the Transfer of an amount of such magnitude to you, otherwise any such transfer will be stopped by the Financial Service Authorities and the International Monetary Fund, since your Transfer is Electronic Transfer is almost activated with our bank and the only thing holding the final activation of your Account is the Approval Document charges from the concerned Authorities, and for that reason, you are required to pay the Sum of $$105 only (The TOTAL FEE) for the obtain of the necessary documents that will enable the your fund transfer to you without single delay.

In respect,you are required to send the Approval Documents fee of $105 only [BANK B], under section 47-4A302 of Bank of america United States of America's law, a depository institution which wire transfers funds may not deduct any fees for handling the wire transfer from the amount of money which is to be transferred to your provided Bank Account.

The fastest Wire Transfer is Electronic Transfer which only takes just 3 hours to reflect in Account, You are require to get back to me if you are pleased with the Banking rules to commence with Wire Transfer processing as soon as possible.

This law is stated according to section-35 And-36 of the banking sector interaction realm of our constitution and the outside world. Based on article of association and memorandum of association, the Chase controlling agency of USA and your happiness suits our stand and we will make sure that your fund is fully endorsed to your bank account as soon as you have comprehended with our instructions.

You are advised to copy the details below and locate Western Union or Ria Money Transfer to send the fee and expect the transfer of your fund into your account within 3hours. please don't ever send the money by money gram. instead buy iTunes Gift Card, Send the money through Western Union Ria Money Transfer only as listed below.

Receiver’s Name: WATCHINOU IDA SOFIATH
City: Cotonou
Amount: $105.00 usd
Phone Number-Phone: +229 6926 805
Address: No. C/ 152, Parcelle D Avenue Delorme, 01 BP 355, Cotonou 10000, Benin

NB: THIS TRANSACTION IS BEING MONITORED BY THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA GOVERNMENT IN ORDER TO GUARDS US FOR INTERNET IMPOSTORS.

(Designated bank account details for Electronic Transfer to avoid mistake or should in case you created a new account)
Bank Name and Address
Account Number:
Account Name:
Routing Number:
Mobile Phone:

Email: bankof.america01@bk.ru

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve your banking needs. I will wait to hear from you ASAP with the payment Details.

Yours faithfully,
Mr.Brian Moynihan(CEO)
Bank of America®
Corporate Office Headquarters,Charlotte,N.C.
© 2020 Bank of America Corporation. All rights reserved.
AR72768/DD6A66