i got a mail from caledonian offshore ltd in that it
was menitioned that i have to pay a 189 US dollars
to get a job in offshore i wanna to know whether its a true job offer[/LEFT]

Garreg Ddu

Gweinyddwr
Staff member
Scam !!!

@dhanaraj

if it looks like anything in this thread it is a scam. If you could cut and paste the email into a reply, and even better if you can get the email headers, we can help you more. DONT SEND ANY MONEY !!!!!

Garreg Ddu

W

wasim

Scam

It is a scam. I have paid over $1500/= usd in 1992-1993 still hav not gotton any job from caleconian oofshore ltd.

N

nobody

total scam!

It's a total scam, DO NOT PAY ANY MONEY, trusted in the site, received some paper forms to fill out and never got a reply after that, I tried several times to reach them, they only peplied once and just to tell me that my request was overdue and that I was out of the process.
Later, I contacted the canadian embassy as the address where the payment was to be sent was located in Canada, the canadian embassy got back to me warning (too late unfortunately) that the address was indeed in Canada but the company was based in Liberia and recommended to NOT SEND ANY MONEY... sadly I did.

H

Hudmar

Forget it

Forget it. Its not real. They will get your money. I've sent money at 2001 since this date I have not received no contact.

A

akhtar

they are fraud..me and my two brothers pay each 189 dollar alongwith two friends...in 1998.. it is totlay fraud...dont pay any thing.