Callista Britt Lidberg, Sweden

Marie

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <info@largo.com>
Received: from largo.com ([207.22.154.240])
Reply-To: <callybritt33@hotmail.com>
Subject: Hello From Sweden !
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2019

Hello From Sweden.
Forgive my intrusion as I know that this is an unconventional way of reaching out to you. My name is Callista Britt Lidberg and I am from Sweden. The Purpose for this email is to seek your friendship! I'm using this letter as a resource tool to get your attention. As a matter of fact, I have been wanting to try this a while now to chat. But I was clueless on how to go about it.

Maybe you find it strange that I am using something as cold as this means to reach you. But this is the best I can do for now. In short: the purpose of this letter is to seek your friendship. And if you agree, just say yes and we can take it on from there.

I look forward to hear hearing from you.

Yours Callista.

Disclaimer: According to Florida Public Records Law, email correspondence to and from the City of Largo, including email addresses and other personal information, is public record and must be made available to public and media upon request, unless otherwise exempt by the Public Records Law.

U

unkskitty

Still at it... tho this time is using a carpet cleaning as the "from" address and a yahoo account as reply.

Subject: Friendship Request
Date: August 1, 2019 11:25:09 AM EDT
Reply-To: callistalidberg@yahoo.com

Hello.

Forgive my intrusion as I know that this is an unconventional way of reaching out to you. My name is Callista Britt Lidberg and I am from Sweden. The Purpose for this email is to seek your friendship! I'm using this letter as a resource tool to get your attention. As a matter of fact, I have been wanting to try this a while now to chat. But I was clueless on how to go about it.

Maybe you find it strange that I am using something as cold as this means to reach you. But this is the best I can do for now. In short: the purpose of this letter is to seek your friendship. And if you agree, just say yes and we can take it on from there.

I look forward to hear hearing from you.

Yours Callista.

Naruto

Administrator
Staff member
Photo at https://antifraudintl.org/threads/lovely-mary.103156/

Return-Path: <callistalidberg@yahoo.com>
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2019
Reply-To: Callista Lidberg <callistabritt@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Re

Thank you for replying back my email... The purpose of the email was solely to make a new friend from outside my comfort zone.. I needed a little distraction. Something to fall back on after work.. Call it a new friend with different idea from another culture. Call me an adventurer. I hope somehow that we can become friends and learn about each other. I'll attach my picture at the end of this note.

Please feel free and know that I mean you no harm OK.. Thank you for replying my email. It was a total out of the blue gamble and you replied. Write me back when you can.

Yours Callista.