Capt Benjamin Gerena Rivera, US Army

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Return-Path: <CbzigloviR02@axel.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from mbkd0315.ocn.ad.jp (mbkd0315.ocn.ad.jp. [153.149.236.16])
Received: from User (p585192-ipngn3602fukuhanazo.fukushima.ocn.ne.jp [153.171.51.192]) by msgw011-04.ocn.ad.jp
Reply-To: <riverabenusarmy@gmail.com>
From: Captain Gerena Rivera <CbzigloviR02@axel.ocn.ne.jp>
To: riverabenusarmy@gmail.com
Subject: Greetings,
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2018

Greetings,

I know you will be surprised to get my email.&nbsp; Apart from being surprised you may be hesitant to reply based on what is happening in the world of the internet. One has to be very careful due to the amount of scammers that are out there looking to take advantage of innocent citizens. However, I am not one of these people. My name is Capt. Benjamin Gerena Rivera. and I was a member of the US ARMY medical team deployed to Iraq and then later transferred to Afghanistan.

I am looking for a trust worthy individual who will assist me in receiving some funds for me. I am requesting this individual to hold onto the cash until I arrive safely back to retrieve them.

As soon as I hear back I will work out the finer details.

Best Regards
Captain Benjamin Gerena Rivera

Dororo

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <info@optonline.net>
Received: from ns2.telemail.com.mt (ns2.telemail.com.mt [62.173.0.43])
Reply-To: <benjamin39489411@gmail.com>
Subject: Please be honest with me and i will never fail you

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Return-Path: <hj.wuest@t-online.de>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2019
Sender: Benjamin Rivera <hj.wuest@t-online.de>
Reply-To: "contbase2019@outlook.com" <contbase2019@outlook.com>
To: "info01@gmail.com" <info01@gmail.com>
Subject: Important Information !!

Hi
Please do not be tensed or biased probably because we have never met or communicated before. For me, it is divine and God's way of connecting one another. Just take your time, listen and ready for a better understanding.

As a commando in the U.S Army, I led a team called Joint Special Operations Command Task Force in the Iraq War. It is an American special operations unit, of which little is publicly known. It is popularly termed a "hunter-killer team" with its core made up of the United States Army's 1st Special Forces Operational Detachment-Delta (Delta Force or Delta) and the 75th Ranger Regiment, as well as the United States Naval Special Warfare Development Group (DEVGRU or SEAL Team Six) and members of the United States Air Force's 24th Special Tactics Squadron (24 STS). Every soil of the U.S is not only a friend but a brother, so I would love to disclose a vital business oriented partnership deal which will change our lives and that of our relatives financially. I am talking about a cool deal of about $40Million at ease. If this email finds you well, then do not hesitate to get back to me so that I can email details of the deal to you.

Have a wonderful day and God bless America.
Regards,
Benjamin Rivera

Maya

Ninja
Return-Path: <Jung-Neunkirchen@t-online.de>
Reply-To: "contbase2019@outlook.com" <contbase2019@outlook.com>
To: "info101@gmail.com" <info101@gmail.com>