Administrator
Staff member
Nigeria, Lagos, Swift Networks Limited

Return-Path: <squeeze@host.squeezemobi.com>
Subject: FOM I am Capt. Patrick Williams,
From: Capt. Patrick Williams <captpatrickwilliams00@gmail.com>
Reply-To: captpatrickwilliams00@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2018

I am Capt. Patrick Williams, I saw your email address on searching engine.I seek your permission to work with you as my partner in a mutual lasting business relationship in your State.
I will provide 100% Investment Capital. while the profit shall be share on the ratio of 60/40 after deducting the expenses incurred.

Please if you are interested in this transaction I will give to you the complete details that you need for us to carry out this transaction successfully,

My regards,
Capt. Patrick Williams
US ARMY
Kabul Afghanistan

Viet Nam, Hanoi, Vietserver Services Technology Company Limited

Return-Path: <patrickwilliamsprivate@gmail.com>
Subject: Your PRIVATE Letter
To: Recipients <patrickwilliamsprivate@gmail.com>
From: "Capt. Patrick Williams" <patrickwilliamsprivate@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2018

Dear Beloved Friend / Email Owner,

I saw your email from searching Engine and i decided to contact you urgent for this great opportunity between me and you, permit me to introduce myself to you, I am a captain with the United Nations troop Kabul Afghanistan, on war against terrorism. Based on the United States legislative and executive decision for withdrawing troops from Afghanistan come next year, I have been deployed to come and work in your country on military base soonest. Our mission is to help beef up terrorist targeted states, mostly on the war against terrorism and i will need a house for myself & that is why I contacted you.

On the other hand I want to inform you that I have in my possession the sum of US$45.5Million US.D) Which I got from crude oil deal here in Afghanistan. I deposited this money with a Red Cross agent informing him that we are making contact for the real owner of the money. And It is under my power to approve whoever that comes forth for this consignment.
I want to invest the money in your state as soon as I am deployed into your state for a good business, anyway you will advise me on that since I am not a business person. So I need someone I could trust. If you accepted i will be smuggle to transfer the money to your country where you will be the beneficiary.

I am a uniformed person and I cannot be parading such an amount, so I need to present someone to stand as the recipient. I am an American and an intelligence officer and for that so I have a 100% authentic means of transferring the money through diplomatic courier service. I just need your acceptance and all is done.

Please if you are interested in this transaction I will give to you the complete details that you need for us to carry out this transaction successfully, i decided to find someone that is for real and not imaginary and that is why I went to a secured web site, where I can be sure that the person is real. I believe I can trust you. Where we are now we can only communicate through our military communication facilities which is secured so nobody can monitor our emails, then I can explain in details to you will only reach you through email, because our calls might be monitored but have to be sure whom I am dealing with.

If you are interested please send me your personal mobile number so I can call you for further Inquiry when I am out of our military network am writing from a fresh email account so if you are not interested do not reply to this email and please delete this message, if not response after 3days I will then search for someone else. I wait for your contact details so we can go on. I will give to you 40% of the sum and 60% is for me. I hope I am been fair on this deal,

Get back to me with your full information send it to my email: myprivatepatrick@gmail.com

YOUR FULL NAME:
YOUR FULL ADDRESS:
YOUR DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER:

Best Regards,
Capt. Patrick Williams
US ARMY
Kabul Afghanistan
Email: myprivatepatrick@gmail.com

Stephanie

Again.
Return-Path: <INFO@blue.ocn.ne.jp>
Reply-To: <capt.patrickwilliams033@gmail.com>
Subject: You must Pay strictly Attention to read this message for your own Good

Hua Mulan

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <herbertwigweaccessbankplc@gmail.com>
Reply-To: capt.patrickwilliams404@gmail.com
From: "Capt. Patrick Williams" <herbertwigweaccessbankplc@gmail.com>

Jessica

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <benlau@kongsunwvg.com>
Received: from (EHLO hm1.hosting-mail.com) (182.239.48.50)
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2018
Reply-to: vivianwilliams1801@gmail.com
Subject: My Dear Friend

My dear Friend,

Greetings to you. I got your email address from a mail Directory and decided to mail you for a permission to go ahead. Please Permit me to introduce myself I am a captain with the United Nations troop in Syria/Afghanistan, on war against terrorism. Based on the United States legislative and executive decision for withdrawing troops from Afghanistan come this year June, I will work hard to be deployed to come and work in your country on military base soonest. Our mission is to help beef up terrorist targeted states, mostly on the war against terrorism and I will need a house for myself and good investment and an investor that is why am contacting you

On the other hand I want to inform you that I have in my possession the sum of (US$45.5 million USD) My dear I was gifted with some cash worth US$45.5M and gold bars after saving the life of a wealthy Sheikh at the sub-station where i am deployed here in Mazar-i-Sharif, the fourth largest city and is located in northern Afghanistan. I deposited this money with Red Cross in Afghanistan Our Military base agent informing him that we are making contact for the real owner of the money. And It is under my power to approve whoever that comes forth for this consignment.

I want to invest the money in your country as soon as our mission ends, these year for a good multi business project anyway you will advice me on that since I am not a business person. so I need someone I can trust. If you accepted I will smuggle to transfer the money where you will receive it.

I am a uniformed person and I cannot be parading such an amount, so I need to present someone to stand as the recipient. I am an American and an intelligence officer and for this reason, I have 100% authentic means of transferring the money through diplomatic courier service. I just need your acceptance and all is done.

Please if you are interested in this transaction I will give to you the complete details that you need for us to carry out this transaction successfully, I decided to find someone that is for real and not imaginary and that is why I went to a secured web site, where I can be sure that the person am contacting is real. I believe I can trust you. Where we are now we can only communicate through our military communication facilities which is secured so nobody can monitor our emails, then I can explain in details to you, I will only communicate with through email, because our calls might be monitored.

If you are interested please send me your personal mobile number so I can call you for further Inquiry whenever I am out of our military network range am writing from a fresh email account so if you are not interested do not reply to this email and please delete this message, if not response after 3days I will then search for someone else. I do not want my superior officers the Army Generals to know about this so they won't take it away from me. I rather send it to someone i don't know on a mutual agreement than let them seize and keep it for themselves and leave me with nothing.

We shall discuss about investing the fund, probably in your area of business or something lucrative either home or abroad. But you must keep this correspondence to yourself because of my position . Kindly indicate your interest in assisting me in this venture by forwarding to me your contact details . I will send you more details on how we proceed.

Kindly reply as soon as possible

Best regards,
Captain Patrick Williams
US Military Base Rmeilan Base Northern Syria
The Kurdish People's Protection Units

Spanish Admin

THE Spanish Administrator
Staff member
From: 202.158.17.146, Indonesia, Jakarta, Pt Cyberindo Aditama
Return-Path: <cpt.patckw@gmail.com>
Reply-To: <cpt.patckwillims@gmail.com>
Subject: RE: KINDLY GET BACK TO ME TODAY, OPEN AND READ u
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2019

Get back to me with your full information: also open the attachment for full message.
YOUR FULL NAME.........
YOUR FULL ADDRESS....................
YOUR DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER........

Regards,
Capt. Patrick Williams
US ARMY
Kabul Afghanistan

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Return-Path: dmark7111@gmail.com
Received: from mail-wm1-x342.google.com ([IPv6:2a00:1450:4864:20::342])
Reply-To: user858496@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2019
Subject: DEAR BELOVED FRIEND,

Dear Beloved Friend,

I saw your email from searching Engine and i decided to contact you urgent for this great opportunity between me and you, permit me to introduce myself to you, I am a captain with the United Nations troop Kabul Afghanistan, on war against terrorism. Based on the United States legislative and executive decision for withdrawing troops from Afghanistan come next year, I have been deployed to come and work in your country on military base soonest. Our mission is to help beef up terrorist targeted states, mostly on the war against terrorism and i will need a house for myself & that is why I contacted you.

On the other hand I want to inform you that I have in my possession the sum of US$45.5Million USD) Which I got from crude oil deal here in Afghanistan. I deposited this money with a Red Cross agent informing him that we are making contact for the real owner of the money. And It is under my power to approve whoever that comes forth for this consignment.

I want to invest the money in your state as soon as I am deployed into your state for a good business, anyway you will advice me on that since I am not a business person. so I need someone I could trust. If you accepted i will be smuggle to transfer the money to your country where you will be the beneficiary.

I am a uniformed person and I cannot be parading such an amount, so I need to present someone to stand as the recipient. I am an American and an intelligence officer and for that so I have a 100% authentic means of transferring the money through diplomatic courier service. I just need your acceptance and all is done.

Please if you are interested in this transaction I will give to you the complete details that you need for us to carry out this transaction successfully, i decided to find someone that is for real and not imaginary and that is why I went to a secured web site, where I can be sure that the person is real. I believe I can trust you. Where we are now we can only communicate through our military communication facilities which is secured so nobody can monitor our emails, then I can explain in details to you will only reach you through email, because our calls might be monitored but have to be sure whom I am dealing with.

If you are interested please send me your personal mobile number so I can call you for further Inquiry when I am out of our military network am writing from a fresh email account so if you are not interested do not reply to this email and please delete this message, if not response after 3days I will then search for someone else.

I wait for your contact details so we can go on.I will give to you 40% of the sum and 60% is for me. I hope I am been fair on this deal,

Get back to me with your full information:
YOUR FULL NAME.........

Regards,
Capt. Patrick Williams
US ARMY
Kabul Afghanistan

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <william2@hotmail.com>
Received: from smtp.cbn.net.id (smtp-out-4.cbn.net.id. [210.210.188.224])
Reply-To: <cpt.patckwillims@aol.com>

Hua Mulan

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <herbertwigweaccessbankplc01@googlemail.com>
From: "Capt. Patrick Williams" <herbertwigweaccessbankplc01@googlemail.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2020

Hua Mulan

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <homesweet686@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2020
Subject: IF YOUR INTERESTED LET ME KNOW

Dear Beloved Friend,

I saw your email from searching Engine and i decided to contact you urgent for this great opportunity between me and you, permit me to introduce myself to you, I am a captain with the United Nations troop Kabul Afghanistan, on war against terrorism. Based on the United States legislative and executive decision for withdrawing troops from Afghanistan next year, I have been deployed to come and work in your country on a military base soonest. Our mission is to help beef up terrorist targeted states, mostly on the war against terrorism and i will need a house for myself & that is why I contacted you.

NOTE: Diplomat is coming through RED CROSS FLIGHT and they flights is still allowed all over the world because they're not carrying passengers in they plain, only RELIEF MATERIAL such as food, so don’t panic as our delivery will be successfully delivered to your doorstep.

On the other hand I want to inform you that I have in my possession the sum of (US$45.5 Million USD) Which I got from a crude oil deal here in Afghanistan. I deposited this money with a Red Cross agent informing him that we are making contact for the real owner of the money. And It is under my power to approve whoever that comes forth for this consignment.

I want to invest the money in your state as soon as I am deployed into your state for a good business, anyway you will advise me on that since I am not a business person. So I need someone I could trust. If you accept, I will smuggle to transfer the money to your country where you will be the beneficiary.

I am a uniformed person and I cannot be parading such an amount, so I need to present someone to stand as the recipient. I am an American and an intelligence officer and for that I have a 100% authentic means of transferring the money through diplomatic courier service. I just need your acceptance and all is done.

Please if you are interested in this transaction I will give you the complete details that you need for us to carry out this transaction successfully, i decided to find someone that is for real and not imaginary and that is why I went to a secured web site, where I can be sure that the person is real. I believe I can trust you. Where we are now we can only communicate through our military communication facilities which is secured so nobody can monitor our emails, then I can explain in details, and I can only reach you through email, because our calls might be monitored but have to be sure whom I am dealing with.

If you are interested please send me your personal mobile number so I can call you for further Inquiry when I am out of our military network am writing from a fresh email account so if you are not interested do not reply to this email and please delete this message, if not response after 3 days I will then search for someone else.

I wait for your contact details so we can go on. I will give to you 40% of the sum and 60% is for me. I hope I am been fair on this deal, Get back to me with your full information:

YOUR FULL NAME.........

Regards,
Capt. Patrick Williams
US ARMY
Kabul Afghanistan

Hua Mulan

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <capt.patrickwilliams44@gmail.com>
From: "Capt. Patrick Williams" <capt.patrickwilliams44@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2020
Subject: Dear:

Dear:

It will interest you to know that delivery of our consignment will not be difficult base on the fact that our Consignment Box is been deposited to Red Cross Company and will be delivered through Red Cross Diplomat with Red Cross Jet and Red Diplomat has high profile and Diplomatic IMMUNITY that covers him all over the airport in the world, so nothing like scanning our consignment in the airport or requesting any Certificate as long as Red Cross Diplomat is involved. So do not worry or panic over the delivery as it will be a successful one.

I am very happy to receive your email letter and I am also glad that you accepted to assist me so that we can work together as partners to receive this funds that I was able to secure from the crude oil deal I did with few of my colleagues herein Kabul Afghanistan. Honestly, I feel so relaxed doing this business with you, and I want to assure you 100% with the life of my family that you will never regret doing this business with me. am a married man with two kids, I love my family so much, and I will like to trust you with full hope and believe that you are (capable) to handle this transaction with me in good faith for our mutual benefit as i am willing to offer you 40% of the total funds for your assistant after the successful completion of the shipment comes to you.

I decided to go for a secured site to contact you, so that I can be sure of the person for real not an imaginary, since I deposited the consignment to the Red Cross Security company, through the help of the red cross Agent by informing them that i will make contact for the real owner of the box and whosoever that appointed to them by me is entitled to be the real owner of the box, and I have considered to work with you, having it in mind that your name and details have to be legalized as the real owner of the consignment box for our mutual benefit.

THE DELIVERY GOES THIS WAY:
Once I register the consignment in your name, the Airplane that will be used is their Red Cross Jet, which equally has its own immunity because of the nature of its work, They usually travel to LONDON UK with a Red Cross Jet to distribute some relief materials and Artifacts from other part of Europe to the refugees over there, where they have a diplomatic immunity on ground, and I have decided to use this (Means) to move this (CONSIGNMENT) out of Afghanistan to LONDON UK, where you can easily go for the pickup (OR) you can NEGOTIATE with the diplomat in LONDON UK to bring the consignment from LONDON UK to your home address for your available pickup and i will like you to take care of that...

MY TERMS
1) The diplomat who is in possession to deliver the box to you must not know about the content of the box.

2) You are only entitled to withdraw inside the Box, 40% as i promised and to keep the remaining balance of 60% safe for me till i visit your Country.

My aim is to move this consignment to your designated Country, where I was planning to start up investment with any reliable partner as you may be, and I will do exactly as I said, Since the (High Top Officials) has promised to re- deploy us back to your country soon. I have thought it wise not to lose this great opportunity by transferring this consignment cash-box to your city, through Diplomatic Courier Service for your available pickup. All I want from you is your Full Maximum, Support and your trust to actualize this golden opportunity for the future of your family & mine as well. I think this is the very right time to pay myself back for all I have suffered here in AFGHANISTAN coupled with the loss of my friend's life here & I promise to release to you the secret PIN CODE of the box for your withdrawal access.

I am a man of my word, a man of integrity; I have a reputation for honesty. I can't chase a shadow at my age. Please let our agreement be standby as agreed. Meanwhile i will like you to furnish me below:

Your name_________________
Your address____________________
Your telephone number _________________

So that i can be able to make the registration of the consignment in your name through the help of the Red Cross Agent for our mutual benefit and i am going to prepare every document making you the rightful owner of the consignment to ascertain the claim for our Celebration and note that this transaction is 100% risky free and with the (IMMUNITY) of the diplomat, the box will be successfully delivered to you without any problem obligation along the road on the process of the shipment to you.
[IMG]https://ecp.yusercontent.com/mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fssl.gstatic.com%2Fui%2Fv1%2Ficons%2Fmail%2Fimages%2Fcleardot.gif&t=1595633320&ymreqid=8ce3ad04-23f0-d387-1cbd-db0001013a00&sig=ea6K3zWA_0TxmlhDn4_nog--~D[/IMG]
Regards,
Capt. Patrick Williams
US ARMY
Kabul Afghanistan