Capt Peter Mugisa, gold

From: 217.61.107.95, Germany, Frankfurt am Main, Aruba Business S.R.L.
Reply-To: <mugisap95@gmail.com>
Subject: We Need Food
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2018

Dear Sir,

This is the Congolese Revolutionary Army in North Kivu DRC.

Please let me know if your organization will agree to receive our raw gold in exchange of food supply.

Regard,
Capt. Peter Mugisa
Congolese Revolutionary Army.

Reply-To: <mpetermugisa@gmail.com>
From: "Capt. Musimbwa Peter Mugisa"<mpetermugisa@post.com>
Subject: Save Lives
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2018 18:45:59 +0200

Same as above.

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <mup9766@mail.com>
Subject: very urgent please
Date: Sat, 9 Nov 2019

Dear Sir/ Madam,
We are the Congolese Revolutionary Army in North Kivu DRC.
Please let us know if your organization will accept to take up the contract to supply us food in exchange to our Raw Gold. We shall send you our raw gold first, then you supply us the food equivelent of the raw gold we send to you.
Regard,
Capt. Peter.

Sophie

Samurai
Subject: Re: very urgent please
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2019

Dear

We have our men in charge to do that when we get ready to do that and that should be after we and you have signed the contract agreement properly. We have all lay down plans to move the gold once we are ready.

Are serious to take up the contract? If you are serious I will give you more detail infomation like I said earlier about how the whole thing will move.

Thanks,
Capt Peter.

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2019

Dear

I was thinking that by now you supose to come up to declare your interest to help us in the food supplies. All i told you is real. We can bring the raw gold out at any given time. Why not think about other war turn zones like Libya, Syria and so on, people parcel food and other items to the military camps inside the bush to give the army there to use.

We will give the the gold to you to supply us food. All you need is more details only and then you follow our instructions too. Please I will like to hear from you today. Everything is possible.

Capt Peter.

Spidey

Ninja

Dear

There is nothing I told you which is not possible. I want you open up your heat to accept this offer of helping us supply food to us.

I also want to tell you that it is not good we start with you on a doubting heart. It may not be a good thing to have such impression.

Anyway let me hear from you again. Please if you are married tell your wife alone to be aware of this. We dont want anybody to stop us on the road.

Get back to me so i direct you on what to do next.

Capt Peter.

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member

Dear

Its not a matter of Western Union. Its a matter of good judgement within yourself. If you know the reason to help or sponsor a legitimate business you can do that without prejudice. Are ready to help no matter how little you can to financially to aid the business to prosper?

If you will I can vividly tell you out rightly the area you are to do it before we go ahead for you to have it mind. But if you can not, thats it.

Capt Peter.

Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2019

Dear,

Let me believe half way that you do not have bias mind over transating with us. Now this is how we go. Mind these points one after the other.

(1) Our receiving sea port for the rice is Lome sea port.

(2) We have our representative there who will take charge of the clearing of the rice and other protocols until we get the comodities here in Kivu.

(3) Reason is because, all the seasports in the Central and Southern African region has been taken over by the government forces making it very difficult for us to recieve food from there.

(4)Our representative (Lt Gen Francos Olenga) in Lome whom you will talking with any moment from now on will get you a lawyer that resides in Lome who will represent you fully in legalizing this transation for the both parties to be at peace and trust. This lawyer will draft the contract agreement for both parties to sign before we go further.

(4) Lt Gen Francos Olenga will give you the break down of the requirements from your side to enable us procced further to believe that you are now our supplier.

Contact him now on this email address. : ltgenfolenga@yahoo.com

Tell him that his partners in Kivu asked you to reach him for more deatils about the rice supply.

Capt Peter.

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
To: "Dasha Shulep" <shuleprullez@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2019

I am happy you have an idea of your questions. I want to tell you to completely believe me. Its an opportunity for you as a matter of fact.

Your complete believe should be to do what i ask you to do so you see and hear more of what we want from you. This is no treat to your job or family. Give me your trust i will never disappoint you.

Now open up talk with Lt Gen Olenga for more detail information on what you are required to do. Dont be afraid of anything. I can never harm you for anything. If I have any hiden agenda for you that is bad i will never ask you to tell your wife.

Contact Olenga here please on this email: ltgenfolenga@yahoo.com

Just tell him that his partners in Kivu ask you to contact him for more details about the food supply. I have already told him about you as our anticipating supplier. He has an idea about you. So dont feel any treat OK? What i am telling you is nothing but the truth.

Capt Peter.

Nanook

Administrator
Staff member
Oops, darn.

Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.

<mup9766@mail.com>:
554: mail.com (mxgmxus006) Nemesis ESMTP Service not available
No SMTP service
Reject due to policy restrictions.