Carlos Slim Helu Foundation Charitable

reply-to: "Mr.Carlos Slim Helu" <carloslim220@gmail.com>
date: Mon, Feb 26, 2018 at 11:19 AM
subject: CHARITABLE DONATION FROM MR.CARLOS SLIM HELU...

Hi

My name is Carlos Slim Helu, A philanthropist the CEO and Chairman of the Carlos Slim Helu Foundation Charitable Foundation, one of the largest private foundations in the world. I believe strongly in giving while living’ I had one idea that never changed in my mind that you should use your wealth to help people and i have decided to secretly give { $2,500,000.00 USD } to randomly selected individuals worldwide. On receipt of this email, you should count yourself as the lucky individual. Your email address was chosen online while searching at random. Kindly get back to me at your earliest convenience time, so I know your email address is valid. RESPOND TO THIS EMAIL ( carloslim220@gmail.com ) ONLY.

Best Regards,
Mr.Carlos Slim Helu

date: Tue, Feb 27, 2018 at 12:42 AM
subject: Greeting to you ,

Greeting to you,

Many thanks to your sincere acceptance to my proposal and must appreciate your sincerity in this issue. On close examination,your write-ups has shown a true reflection of your untapped potentials which could conversely give us a significant face-lift in our prospective endeavors. Talking about this grant, my primary concern is honesty, sincerity and commitment because I would not like a situation where the money will get to you and you forget to do as promised. I also want to acknowledged receipt of your details and to confirm your reliability in this donation. I have decided to use bank in India to disburse this money, the bank is authorized to conclude the disbursement of the funds via Wire Transfer to any bank account of your choice. You are hereby advised to keep this donation strictly confidential until the transfer is completed before you can share the good news. Kindly contact the bank for instructions of the wire transfer. Find below the contact information of the paying bank in India.

Bank Name: Barclays Bank PLC
Contact Person: Tony L Walsh, Regional Director
Contact Email: ( onlineunit1@accountant.com )

Please note that upon your contact with Tony L Walsh, you are to provide him with your Full Name so he can verify you with information sent to him already. Please endeavor to keep me fully informed on all developments with the bank so that I can also monitor the transfer process through a feedback from you.

Your full cooperation is highly anticipated.

Best Regards,
Mr.Carlos Slim Helu.

date: Wed, Feb 28, 2018 at 1:48 AM
subject: As per instruction from Mr Carlos Slim Helu

FROM THE DESK OF THE ACC OFFICER
BARCLAYS BANK PLC,FIRST FLOOR
EROS CORPORATE,TOWER NEHRU PLACE
NEW DELHI, DELHI,110019
TEL: ....+91-920-5541-297
DATE:... 28-02-2018

Attn Dear Beneficiary ,

Remittance Of Your Fund $2,500,000.00 USD (Two Million Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars

Your details were forwarded to us earlier by Mr.Carlos Slim Helu with this security code (FGK9/AHD/XGG/00718) declaring you as a beneficiary to receive the total sum of $2,500,000.00 (Two Million Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars ) and We acknowledged receipt of your mail regarding the Donation of $2,500,000.00 And Your $2,500,000.00 USD was deposited in our bank (Barclays Bank Plc New Delhi,India ) IT WAS DEPOSITED IN OUR BANK IN YOUR NAME And We have receive your information for the release of your $2,500,000.00 USD ( Two Million Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars ).

At Barclays Bank PLC, our aim is to make a real difference to people's lives. Your privacy are of utmost importance to us. We take many steps to protect your information ranging from secured networks designed to prevent unauthorized activity through to advanced use of encryption technology. We spend time getting to know your organization; gaining a thorough understanding of your needs, aims and plans for the future. Only then can we work closely with you, ensuring that you enjoy all the support and assistance you need -every step of the way. Sequel to your information recorded on our file and in accordance to INDIA Securities and Stock Market State Commission(SSMSC) rules and regulations on operational banking policy on foreign transfer of large amount of money emanated proceeds. And we have 2 options of payment below:

Payment Option/Preferred mode of payment:

Option (1). 24 Hours Bank Telegraphic Wire Transfer ( Bank Transfer And Service Charge is $799 USD )

Option (2). 48 Hours Courier Delivery System of Payment

*We deliver to only valid home/office address for international courier delivery P.O.Box not accepted. *We do not accept Cash on Delivery (COD) for international delivery, payments are made before shipping.

*Foremost Asset Trust & Securities Limited will at any time not be responsible for delivery delay caused by misinformation and non-compliance of customers. *Please re-confirm your residential address. *All parcel(s) are shipped with an insurance cover provided.

International Delivery Charges And Arrangements

Courier Express:- Next Day delivery 48 hours Transit time. No outer area charges No limit to number of items per shipment. Automatic insurance cover per automobile. Increased cover available Total Cost is $398 USD.

XSS

Ninja
Received: from (EHLO inet3.intservers.com) (207.58.181.199)
Subject: DONATION FROM Mr Carlos Slim Helu($2,500,000.00)
Reply-To: mceocslimhelu@gmail.com
Message-Id: <20180425141311.D90AD2DB8019@zimbra.tiraaustenite.com>

DONATION FROM Mr Carlos Slim Helu($2,500,000.00)
Congratulation!!We wish to inform You that Your
E_mail id is Among the Beneficiary of($2,500,000.00)Carlos
Charity,send Your Details via Email: (mceocslimhelu@gmail.com)
Required Deatils
1. Full Names
2. Phone Number
3. Fax Number
4. Occupation
5. Sex
6. Age
7. Nationality
8.Your id proof
CEO. Carlos Slim Helu
mceocslimhelu@gmail.com

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Lagos, Nigeria, Cobranet Limited
Return-Path: <james@23h59.net>
Message-ID: <eb13c3f8bfbdeb48fe85a5158e720c56.squirrel@23h59.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2018
Subject: From Carlos Slim Helu Foundation Charitable Foundation
Reply-To: carlosslimhelu101@gmail.com

Hi

My name is Carlos Slim Helu, A philanthropist the CEO and Chairman of the
Carlos Slim Helu Foundation Charitable Foundation, one of the largest private foundations in the world. I believe strongly in "giving while living" I had one idea that never changed in my mind, that you should use your wealth to help people and i have decided to secretly give { $7,000,000.00 USD } to randomly selected individuals worldwide. On receipt of this email, you should count yourself as the lucky individual. Your email address was chosen online while searching at random. Kindly get back to me with your full address at your earliest convenience, so I will know your email address is valid. If you wish to know much more about me, kindly visit: (www.carlosslim.com/responsabilidad_ing.html)

Regards,
Carlos Slim Helu
Reply To: carlosslimhelu101@gmail.com

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: kyled@strategicstaffs.com
Received: from web1.mbdhosting.com ([72.52.216.237])
Subject: Donated to you
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2018
Reply-To: yafit1888@hotufi.net

GREETINGS, My name is Carlos Slim Helu, A philanthropist the CEO and Chairman of the Carlos Slim Helu Foundation Charitable Foundation, one of the largest private foundations in the world. I believe strongly in 組iving while living・I had one idea that never changed in my mind ・that you should use your wealth to help people and i have decided to secretly give {$2,500,000.00} Two Million Five Hundred Thousand United Dollars, to randomly selected individuals worldwide. On receipt of this email, you should count yourself as the lucky individual. Your email address was chosen online while searching at random. Kindly get back to my Barrister with your full address at your earliest convenience, so I know your email address is valid. Visit the web page to know more about me: http://www.bornrich.com/carlos-slim-helu.html or you can Google me ( Carlos Slim Helu ) contact my Barrister with this email id (yafit1888@hotufi.net) he is incharge of this donation.

Regards,
Carlos Slim Helu.

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <lily@sucsoft.com>
Received: from mail.sucsoft.com ([122.224.74.82])
Subject: $5 Million USD Donation From Carlos Slim Helu
To: Recipients <lily@sucsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2019
Reply-To: carlosslimh765@gmail.com

My name is Carlos Slim Helu, A philanthropist the CEO and Chairman of the Carlos Slim Helu Foundation Charitable Foundation, one of the largest private foundations in the world. I believe strongly in 'giving while living' I had one idea that never changed in my mind that you should use your wealth to help people and i have decided to secretly give {$5 Million USD} to randomly selected individuals worldwide. On receipt of this email, you should count yourself as the lucky individual.Kindly get back to me with your full name,Whatsapp number,Occupation,Email ID,Age. at your earliest convenience. Contact me at this email for your claim: carlosslimh765@gmail.com