Chad Wolf, US Homeland Security

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nanook

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <szgmra@biznetvigator.com>
Received: from (EHLO imsantv23.netvigator.com) (210.87.247.11)
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2020
Reply-To: "Mr Secretary 247" <sirchadwolfussecretary@gmail.com>
Subject: Attention

I'm Chad Wolf, the new acting secretary of U.S. Department of Homeland security appointed by President Donald Trump. Office Address: 3801 Nebraska Ave NW, Washington, DC 20016, United States.
I received a report that you have an unclaimed fund of US$5,000,000.00 (Five Million United States Dollar) in West Africa. I have instructed ECOWAS and the concerned authorities to bring the consignment box containing your
total fund to our Head office in Washington DC. The said fund will be here today. Therefore, you are expected to reconfirm your Full Name (as stated on your government-issued photo ID), Home Address, Nearest Airport and your
Direct Cell Phone # so that arrangements can be made for the delivery of the consignment to your home address.

I can be reached at ( sirchadwolfussecretary@gmail.com ) and +1 (229) 261-4356 Leave me a text or Voice Message if I am unavailable to answer.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Mr. Chad Wolf
Acting Secretary of the U.S. Department of Homeland security Washington DC.

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <dhldeliverycompany333@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2020
From: HOMELAND SECURITY <dhldeliverycompany333@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: HS4878354@GMAIL.COM
Subject: URGENT ATTENTION NEEDED

Dear beneficiary,
This is Chad Wolf, the new secretary of U.S. Department of Homeland
security, appointed by President Donald Trump. Your delayed payment in
the tone of US $10.7 (Ten Million, SEVEN hundred thousand United States
Dollar) that was held by IMF/FBI has been released because this is a new
administration.
Following the new administration's debt settlement
policy, we tendered your fund release file for immediate release and
shipment to your designated address. In this case, you are expected to
reconfirm your
Full Name: (as stated on your government issued photo ID),
Shipping address:
Nearest Airport:
Direct Cell Phone number:
This is for immediate delivery of the consignment box containing your total fund.
These details are needed for proper verification due to fraudulent
activities going on around the globe, I'm looking Forward to hear from you.
Mr Chad Wolf
Secretary of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security,
The office has assigned And Documented that you have to pay for the Transfer Charge Of $50.00 So That We can commence on your delivery At Once.

Regards ....

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Return-Path: <dhldeliverycompany1997@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2020
From: HOMELAND SECURITY <dhldeliverycompany1997@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: HS4878354@GMAIL.COM
Subject: URGENT ATTENTION NEEDED

Dear beneficiary,
This is Chad Wolf, the new secretary of U.S. Department of Homeland
security, appointed by President Donald Trump. Your delayed payment in
the tone of US $10.7 (Ten Million, SEVEN hundred thousand United States
Dollar) that was held by IMF/FBI has been released because this is a new
administration.
Following the new administration's debt settlement
policy, we tendered your fund release file for immediate release and
shipment to your designated address. In this case, you are expected to
reconfirm your
Full Name: (as stated on your government i

:rolleyes:

Dororo

Administrator
Staff member
From: 105.112.105.45, Nigeria, Awka, Airtel Networks Limited
Return-Path: <SRS0=UxPN+X=5M=gmail.com=faithjohnson23071@yourhostingaccount.com>
Message-ID: <80f91b7d7319677646cd4b26b3cad6c5.squirrel@email.powweb.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2020
Subject: Attention Honorable Beneficiary
Reply-To: chadw5770@gmail.com

Attention Honorable Beneficiary

My name is Chad Wolf new appointed Acting General Secretary of HOMELAND Security Agency by Mr President Sir Donald Trump, I am writing you concerning a situation which has come to my notice and i would like a confirmation from you before i proceed with my actions. A consignment box containing a very huge amount of Fund about $2.500,000.00 USD was brought here to be kept in custody by one Delegate Anderson Curtis of the cyber intelligence unit of the International Police who was assigned to Africa to handle issues involving foreign Beneficiaries being ripped each time they try to make a claim on their inheritance .This was done some months ago which the Agent stated that the consignment belongs to you.

The reason why i am writing you is because, I assumed this see some days ago and when I went through my file, I discovered that Mr Kelvin McAleenan used this opportunity to extort money from you, and still did not deliver your fund to you I felt very disappointed and depressed, and I keep asking myself, 'why would a man like Mr Kelvin McAleenan do such a thing, trying to steal from you and still failed to deliver your fund to you' which is very bad.

The Reason why I decided to handle this transaction myself is just to ensure that nothing illegal takes place in delivery your fund, like I told you earlier, Mr Kelvin McAleenan is no longer in sit, I was appointed by Mr Donald Trump to replace his position, therefore I expect you to comply with me so I can finalize your transaction and have your fund delivered to you without further delay, only few steps you have to take to get this done.

Contact me Via email with your details
Full name ::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Address::::::::::::::::::::::
Copy of I'd card :::::::::::::::::
Cellphone number ::::::::::::::

Here's my email: chadw5770@gmail.com

This is Your Agent Contact: I appointed him to deliver the consignment Boxes to you.

Email: georgemclane53@gmail.com
Text: (412) 465-3062

You are advised to get back to me as soon soon as possible and let me know how much you have sent to him and what are the reasons he gave you before extorting money from you, and note I want your fund delivered as soon as possible, therefore please do not hesitate to get back to me so I can fix the damages Mr Kelvin McAleenan has caused.

Yours faithfully
MR. CHAD WOLF

Lotta

Ninja
Return-Path: <SRS0=1Hn/jL=5W=gmail.com=officef449@eigbox.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2020
Subject: Good day
Reply-To: officeserver8@gmail.com
X-EN-AuthUser: zohu@mybuzshop.com
Sender: "MR. CHAD F.WOLF" <officef449@gmail.com>

Greetings

This is Chad F. Wolf the current Secretary to the Homeland Security at Dc, I’m contacting you regarding a Consignment box worth $10.5 million United State dollars brought to my desk In Washington, a D.C. to be signed and send back to the originated country as unclaimed fund, as result of the information I got, I told them to wait until I hear from you today so that i will know the reason why you rejected such amount of money which is your compensation fund just because of the document. I need your urgent response as soon as you receive my email and explain to me the reason why you have abandoned your luggage, but if you don't need it then I can change your name to another person here in united state so that this Government will not claim this money. Get back to me right now.

Regards
Chad F. Wolf

From Benin? How did you guess? :)

Return-Path: <SRS0=1Hn/jL=5W=gmail.com=officef449@eigbox.net>

ID: United States

Sender: "MR. CHAD F.WOLF" <officef449@gmail.com>

Greetings

This is Chad F. Wolf the current Secretary to the Homeland Security at Dc, I’m contacting you regarding a Consignment box worth $10.5 million United State dollars brought to my desk In Washington, a D.C. to be signed and send back to the originated country as unclaimed fund, as result of the information I got, I told them to wait until I hear from you today so that i will know the reason why you rejected such amount of money which is your compensation fund just because of the document. I need your urgent response as soon as you receive my email and explain to me the reason why you have abandoned your luggage, but if you don't need it then I can change your name to another person here in united state so that this Government will not claim this money. Get back to me right now.

Regards
Chad F. Wolf

Use BOTH Bing and Google to search email addresses and phone numbers so you will not get ripped off.

Never use Money Gram, Western Union, Ria to send a fee to strangers. Never buy an i-tunes card, Amazon card steam wallet giftcard(s) or any gift cards to send to scammers.Never use bitcoin and send the wallet / address to scammers. If you do, it is gone for ever. If you must send the money (please do not) When you use money gram, Western Union, the United States is the control of the United States, and even if it is in Africa and you need to transfer to New York. Send the money to a US, UK, Canada, or South Africa bank account only. You could get your money back from below

If you send money to this scammer, please
In the US ...
1.first ... file a police report
2. second ... file a complaint at www.ic3.gov and include the police report case number near the bottom of the form.
In the UK ...
1.first ... a police report
2. second ... file a complaint at www.actionfraud.police.uk and include the case number of the police report

Marie

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <kirstjennielson@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2020
Message-ID: <20200412150017.Horde.cVM3O8YyLPH3HCU2Ig-fpa4@webmail.legien.info>
Subject: From Chad F. Wolf please your urgent response is needed
Reply-to: officefileua@gmail.com

Greetings

This is Chad F. Wolf the current Secretary to the Homeland Security at Dc, I'm contacting you regarding a Consignment box worth 8.5 million united state dollars brought to my desk In Washington, D.C. to be signed and send back to the originated country as unclaimed fund, As result of the information I got, I told them to wait until I hear from you today so that I'll know the reason why you rejected such amount of money which is your compensation fund just because of the document.

I need your urgent response as soon as you receive my email and explain to me the reason why you have abandoned your luggage, but if you don't need this fundanymore then we can change your name to another person here in united states so that this Government will not claim this money. Get back to me right now.

Chad F. Wolf

Quark

Staff member
Return-Path: <susanman22@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 18 May 2020
From: Homeland Security Department <susanman22@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: dhs03zip@hotmail.com
Subject: VITAL INFORMATION FROM DHS DESK

Good day, My name is Chad Wolf, the incumbent acting secretary of the United States Department of Homeland Security (DHS). The United States government, in a bid to stabilize the economy during and after this pressing time of trying to cub the spread of Pandemic Covid-19 has instructed that all pending funds should be released to their respective owners at a subsidized cost in order to enable them to receive their fund and allow money to circulate in the country. In view of the above, I would like you to reconfirm to me;

Your name:
Address: current and previous
Email address:
Phone number:

The above information you will provide will enable us to confirm that you're the actual beneficiary so that we shall direct you on the next step you shall take in order to receive your fund.

We urge you to treat this as a matter of urgency.

Yours Sincerely,
Chad Wolf
Secretary of the Department of Homeland Security,
Washington DC.

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Return-Path: <mcallen_shirley@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2020
Reply-To: dhs709462@gmail.com

Sandy Beach

Return-Path: <kirstjennielsen319@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2020
Reply-To: chadwolf992@yahoo.com
Subject:

FROM HOME LAND SECURITY DEPARTMENT!!
MG Timothy J. Lowenberg,Adjutant General and Director State Military Department Washington Military Dept., Bldg1 Camp Murry, Wash USA

This is Chad Wolf, THE Secretary of homeland security department. We know that you have not received your fund from Africa! we have finally cash your $9.7million abandoned long-lost cherub confirming to be your won compensation funds, we cash the monies and we decided to boxed the money for avoiding expiry of the cherub because it has stayed long in our custody searching for your contact to reach you, after our investigation that we discovered that the money is not an illegal payment. So kindly reconfirm your full address the delivery fee is only $200 that will be the last money you will pay.

Full name……….
your country/city…..
Phone number…….
your occupation…….
your age/marital……
your nearest Airport.

You can call Chad Wolf or text the director of overseas payment of the presidency office who is in charge to give instruction approval to releasing the boxed-money consignment to me for onwards delivering it to you, reach him with the required details at

SINCERELY YOURS,
Chad Wolf
SECRETARY OF THE DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURIT

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <equitybankofkenya123@gmail.com>
Reply-To: o.f.c.e.f.u.d@outlook.com
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2020

Plutonium

Return-Path: <kazuuu_1@yahoo.co.jp>
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2020
From: "U.S Department of Homeland security" <kazuuu_1@yahoo.co.jp>
Reply-To: "U.S Department of Homeland security" <us_dhs1@yeah.net>
To: "infodhs1@usa.org" <infodhs1@usa.org>
Message-ID: <1403545208.230861.1595618068239.JavaMail.yahoo@mail.yahoo.co.jp>
Subject: From The Acting Secretary of DHS

Good Day,

I am Chad F. Wolf, the acting Secretary to the U.S Department of Homeland security Washington DC, with Office Address of 3801 Nebraska Ave NW, Washington, DC 20016, United States. We have received a report from the United Nations that you have abandoned funds worth US$12.5 Million in the Philippines.

I have instructed the United Nations and the concerned authorities to bring the consignment box to our head office in Washington DC.
The funds will arrive in my office today. I kindly ask you to confirm your full name, current home address, nearest airport and your direct mobile phone number so that I can arrange the delivery of the consignment to your home address.?

You can reach me at (202 847 5108). You can leave me a message if I am unable to answer.

Yours faithfully,
Mr. Chad F. Wolf.
The Acting Secretary

Jessica

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <officefiles872@gmail.com>
Sender: kenji00514@yahoo.co.jp
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2020
From: "U.S Department of Homeland security" <officefiles872@gmail.com>
Reply-To: "U.S Department of Homeland security" <us_dhs1@yeah.net>
Subject: I am Chad F. Wolf, the acting Secretary to U.S Department of Homeland security Washington DC, with Office Address of 3801 Nebraska Ave NW, Washington, DC 20016, United States. We have received a report from United Nations that you have an abandoned funds of worth (US$12.5) Million in the Philippines. I have instructed the United Nations and the concerned authorities to bring the consignment box to our head office in Washington DC. The funds will arrive in my office today. I kindly ask you to confirm your full name, current home address, nearest airport and your direct mobile phone number so that I can arrange the delivery of the consignment to your home address.? You can reach me at (202)847-5108) You can leave me a message if I am unable to answer. Yours faithfully, Chad F. Wolf. The Acting Secretary
To: "infodept@dhs.gov" <infodept@dhs.gov>

Jessica

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <contactagent296@gmail.com>
Reply-To: inforspeedy0@gmail.com
From: GREETING FROM HOMELAND SECURITY <contactagent296@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2020
Subject: GREETING FROM HOMELAND SECURITY

ATTENTION DEAR ESTEEMED BENEFICIARY

GREETING FROM HOMELAND SECURITY

I HOPE THIS MAIL FINDS YOU IN GOOD SPIRIT AND IN GOOD HEALTH? BECAUSE AM QUITE AWARE OF YOUR LOSSES IN THE PAST YEARS NOW, IT MAY SURPRISE YOU THAT I AM ALSO AWARE OF YOUR CONSIGNMENT BOXES PURSUIT IN BENIN GHANA TOGO NIGERIA SPAIN FRANCE MALAYSIA INDONESIA CHINA AND KOREA .MY NAME IS MR. CAD WOLF,THE SECRETARY OF U.S DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY OF AMERICA , AM IN CHARGE TO MONITORED ALL FOREIGN TRANSACTIONS IN AFRICA EUROPE AND ASIA.

I HAVE BEEN IN THE U.S DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY NOW SINCE THE GOVERNMENT OF PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP, MONITORING THE VARIOUS TRANSACTIONS GOING ON IN AFRICA, EUROPE AND ASIA, MOST ESPECIALLY CONSIGNMENTS CASES AND BANK TRANSFER. I DO NOT INTEND TO SPOIL YOU DAY OR TO PUT YOU UNDER DURESS. BUT YOU CAN NOT RECEIVE ANY OF YOUR CONSIGNMENTS BOXES PURSUIT,
WITHOUT A CLEARANCE FROM THE U.S DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY. HOWEVER, UPON MY ARRIVAL IN FEDERAL REPUBLIC NIGERIA AFTER SERIES OF MEETINGS WITH OUR PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP AND UNITED NATIONS SECRETARY GENERAL António Guterres , DUE TO NUMEROUS COMPLAINS FROM OTHER SECURITY AGENCIES FROM AFRICA ASIA, EUROPE, OCEANIA, ANTARCTICA,SOUTH AMERICA AND THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA RESPECTIVELY, AGAINST THE BENIN GOVERNMENT AND NIGERIA OVER THE RATE OF SCAM/FRAUDULENT ACTIVITIES GOING ON IN THIS COUNTRY AND AFRICA.

WHEN I ARRIVE IN THE BENIN PARLIAMENT IN COTONOU, I FOUND YOUR CONSIGNMENT BOX CLEARANCE FILE LYING ON THE FOREIGN AFFAIR OFFICE DESK WITHOUT ANY ATTENTION ON A THROUGH SCRUTINY I DISCOVERED THAT YOUR CONSIGNMENT HAVE BEEN ABANDONED BY YOUR DELIVERY AGENT. MEANWHILE, I WAS MADE TO UNDERSTAND THAT THEY HAVE TRY TO REACH YOU, BUT NO WAY AND THEY HAVE MADE SEVERAL ATTEMPTS TO CONTACT YOUR DELIVERY AGENT BUT TO NO AVAIL. TO MY GREATEST SURPRISE, DURING MY RECENT ROUTINE RE-CHECKING, I PERSONALLY DISCOVERED THAT YOUR CONSIGNMENT CONTENT DECLARATION DOCUMENTS STATED THAT YOUR CONSIGNMENT CONTAINS PERSONAL EFFECT MEANWHILE, IT CONTAINS UNITED STATES DOLLAR BILLS WORTH OVER US$40 MILLION DOLLARS, WHICH MADE IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR THE CONSIGNMENT TO BE DELIVERED TO YOU EARLIER BEFORE NOW.

BASED ON THIS PERSONAL DISCOVERY, I AM CONTACTING YOU NOW TO LET YOU KNOW THAT WITH MY POSITION AND POWER AS THE SECRETARY OF U.S DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY, I CAN ASSIST YOU TO LEGALLY CLEAR YOUR CONSIGNMENT FUND, BUT YOU MUST AGREE WITH THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS. BECAUSE I HAVE CALLED OUR OFFICE IN WASHINGTON,DC FROM BENIN, WHO HAS BEEN INTERCEPTING ALL YOUR TELEPHONE CALLS, WITH THE HELP OF MTN, TIGO VODAFONE AND AIRTEL NETWORK BENIN. I ALSO RECEIVED SOME INFORMATION FROM OUR HOMELAND SECURITY OFFICE IN BENIN REPUBLIC, ABOUT YOUR EMAILS, THAT YOU HAVE BEEN DEALING AND SENDING MONEY TO PEOPLES IN BENIN GHANA SOUTH AFRICA TOGO BENIN AND NIGERIA , WHO CLAIMS TO BE THE WESTERN UNION DIRECTOR. YOU ARE ALSO DEALING WITH A BANK, AND OTHER NAMES WHICH I AM STILL WAITING TO BE FORWARDED TO ME FROM OUR OFFICE IN WASHINGTON,DC. WHO HAVE MONITORED
ALL YOUR DEALINGS WITH THIS HOODLUM.

YOU ARE ADVICE TO HENCE FORT STOP FURTHER DEALINGS WITH ALL THE ABOVE MENTIONED PEOPLE, UNTIL WE COMPLETE OUR INVESTIGATION. BECAUSE YOUR DEALING WITH THEM IS TERMED AS ILLEGAL TRANSACTION. I WISH TO INFORM THAT WE THE HOMELAND SECURITY IS ON LOOK OUT FOR ALL THE ABOVE MENTIONED NAME, MOSTLY THOSE WHO CLAIMS TO BE THE DIRECTOR OF WEST AFRICAN DEBT WESTERN UNION AND MONEY GRAM AND PROPERTY RECOVERY BENIN. ALL THIS MENTIONED PEOPLE ARE IMPOSTOR, AND WE INTEND TO APPREHEND THEM SOON. I WANT YOU TO PLEASE STOP COMMUNICATING, AND DEALING WITH THEM UNTIL WE COMPLETE OUR INVESTIGATION. I WISH TO NOTIFY YOU ABOUT THE LATEST DEVELOPMENT CONCERNING YOUR BOX OF CONSIGNMENT THAT WAS HANDLE OVER TO ME AFTER THE MEETING HELD BETWEEN ME AND SOME OF THE TOP PARLIAMENT MEMBERS OF BENIN AND THE FOREIGN AFFAIR MINSTER IN THE KENYA CAPITAL HEADQUARTERS NAIROBI, DUE TO THE DELAY FOR YOU NOT HAVE RECEIVED YOUR CONSIGNMENT BOX FOR LONG TIME NOW.

ACCORDINGLY, WE HAVE WAIVED AWAY ALL YOUR CONSIGNMENT BOX CLEARANCE FEES AND AUTHORIZED THE GOVERNMENT OF KENYA REPUBLIC TO ALLOW ME FLY WITH THIS YOUR APPROVED CONSIGNMENT BOX TO YOU WITHOUT ANY DELAY WHICH THEY HAVE AGREED. THE ONLY FEE YOU WILL PAY TO CONFIRM YOUR CONSIGNMENT BOX RECEIVED IN YOUR POSSESSION IS THE WEIGHT FEE OF YOUR
CONSIGNMENT BOX WHICH IS SUM OF $950.00 ONLY.

IN ORDER WORDS YOUR BOX IS WITH ME NOW AND I SHALL BE COMING TO YOUR COUNTRY AS SOON AS I HEAR FROM YOU AND I WILL BE COMING ALONG WITH YOUR BOX OF CONSIGNMENT, BUT REMEMBER THAT AS THE SECRETARY OF THE DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, I AM A US GOVERNMENT SECURITY AGENT AND I HAVE THE POWER TO GO THROUGH ANY AIRPORT CUSTOMS WITHOUT INSPECTING WHAT I CARRY ALONG. AND AS SOON AS I ARRIVE IN YOUR STATE I WILL GIVE YOU A PHONE CALL FOR YOU TO GIVE ME DIRECTION TO YOUR HOME ADDRESS SO THAT WE CAN MEET FACE TO FACE AND HAND OVER YOUR BOX TO YOU BEFORE PROCEEDING BACK TO THE STATES. SO I WANT YOU TO RE-CONFIRM TO ME THE BELOW INFORMATION FOR PROPER UNDERSTANDING BY FILLING THE ATTACH HOMELAND SECURITY REGISTRATION FORM OKAY.

BENEFICIARY NAME:.................................
ADDRESS:.................................................
TEL PHONE:..............................................
SEX:..........................................................

AS SOON AS I ARRIVE I SHALL CALL YOU ON YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER THEN MEET YOU IN PERSON AND HAND OVER YOUR CONSIGNMENT BOX TO YOU BEFORE I RETURN BACK TO WASHINGTON DC. I HAVE TAKEN THIS ASSIGNMENT UPON MYSELF BECAUSE I UNDERSTAND THAT YOU HAVE REALLY PAID SO MUCH ON THE COST OF DELIVERY, BUT NOTHING WAS RECEIVED BY YOU. SO BE ADVICE TO CONTACT ME IMMEDIATELY YOU GET THIS EMAIL NOW BECAUSE EVERY THING HAS BEEN DONE. THIS IS DIRECTLY FROM OUR PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP. ONCE YOU SEND THE MONEY, TRY TO NOTIFY ME WITH THE MTCN FOR EASY PICK UP AND FOR IMMEDIATE ACTION ON THE DELIVERY OF YOUR CONSIGNMENT
BOX,FOR YOU TO RECEIVE YOUR INHERITED FUNDS WITHOUT ANY FURTHER DELAY AGAIN . SINCE YOU WAS UNABLE TO RECEIVE IT SINCE .
SEND THE FEE VIA WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.

RECEIVER’S NAME:.......................................NNALUE EMMANUEL I
COUNTRY:.................................................NIGERIA
CITY:...........................................................LAGOS
AMOUNT:..................................................$950
QUESTION:...............................................WHO
ANSWER:.................................................GOD
MTCN:......................................................
SENDER'S NAME:...................................
SENDER'S ADDRESS:...........................

AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE FEE MAKE SURE YOU SEND ME THE PAYMENT INFORMATION.ONCE YOU SEND THE MONEY, TRY TO NOTIFY ME WITH THE MTCN FOR CONFIRMATION AND FOR IMMEDIATE ACTION ON THE HANDLING OVER OF YOUR FUND TO YOU.ALSO YOU ARE TO FORWARD TO US ANY MAIL THAT YOU HAVE BEEN RECEIVING FROM PEOPLE FOR PROPER VERIFICATION AND INVESTIGATION BEFORE YOU DEAL WITH THEM OKAY. I HAVE A VERY LIMITED TIME TO STAY HERE SO I WOULD LIKE YOU TO URGENTLY RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE WITH THE PAYMENT , MY DEAR, THIS IS THE OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU AND HAVE TO COMPLY AND YOUR BOX SHALL BE DELIVER TO YOUR DESIGNATED ADDRESS.BUT REMEMBER THAT AFTER (3 DAYS) YOU DID NOT MAKE THE PAYMENT THEN I WILL DIVERT YOUR FUNDS TO US GOVERNMENT FUND OR KENYA GOVERNMENT TREASURY. PLEASE TREAT THIS AS MATTER OF URGENCY.

SINCERELY YOURS,
MR. CHAD WOLF
TEL-PHONE NUMBER+234- 701 251 3592
SECRETARY OF THE DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY
© 2020 Microsoft Terms Privacy & cookies Developers English (United States)

Spidey

Ninja
From: Nigeria, Lagos, Emerging Markets Telecommunication Services (emts) Limited
Return-Path: <fgcooke@fibertel.com.ar>
Received: from vzmta03.fibertel.com.ar ([201.212.7.86]
Reply-To: "Mr. Chad Wolf" <officeilef4445@gmail.com>
Subject: CONGRACTS

Dear Beneficiary.

Greetings From The Department of Homeland Security United States of America. Your total funds worth $5.500.000.00 USD will be delivered to your home address through any company of your choice from the below mentioned so kindly update us:We hereby officially notifying you about the present arrangement to pay you, your over due Winning Prize/inheritance fund which you could not complete the process of the released of your transfer pin code through the Digitized Payment System. And you have spent a lot of money and a lot time sending money to different people just to make sure you receive your fund and after set and done your received nothing.

We have decided to pay your funds through (ATM VISA Card) This arrangement was initiated/constituted by the World Bank, United Nation and Bank of America, due to fraudulent activities going on within the world, The World Bank, United Nations and Bank of America introduced this payment arrangement as to enable our Contract, Winning Prize, inheritance beneficiary to receive their fund without any interference.

The ATM VISA Card was contracted and powered by GOLD CARD WORLDWIDE. The ATM VISA CARD is credited with the sum of $5.500.000.00 united states dollars, it is already loaded on the Master Card which you can use to access your fund in any ATM machine worldwide and we have concluded delivery arrangement with the below courier services companies and their delivery time is stated below.

1; FedEx=5hrs/$150, iTunes card or buy an Steam card $150
2; DHL=12hrs/$98, iTunes card or buy an Steam card $98
3; UPS=8hrs/$50, iTunes card or buy an Steam card $50

To enable the delivery proceed immediately today, Note that you will be liable to pay the delivery fee of the ATM VISA Card with any of the above courier company of your choice before the delivery will take place to your destination address, Kindly provide them with the below details in your response to this email address: officeilef4445@gmail.com and let them know which courier company you would want them to use for the shipment of your ATM VISA Card to you.

1. Your Full Names_______
2. Country___________
3. City Airport_______
4. Home Address_______
5. Phone Number_____
6. Sex_______

Best regards,
Mr. Chad Wolf
Homeland Security secretary.

Return-Path: <36G21XwwJDJ0JFHBM7OO77YZDJ7FI.9LJAFE7JFIQLKZZV7ELL.9LJ@trix.bounces.google.com>
Reply-To: mikeparraa12@gmail.com
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2020
Subject: Beneficiary

Attention : Beneficiary

This is to notify you about the status of your fund presently in my desk. After due vetting and evaluation, your payment was approved and endorsed by the United Nation Organization authorities.

Your information has been confirmed with the instruction and approvals given from International Monetary Fund and Federal Bureau Investigation, FBI, Washington DC, USA in regards to deposited fund from IMF, sum of $12.4 millions US dollars as full payment of your compensation fund.

Due to the incessant scam activities going around the globe, Federal Bureau Investigation (FBI) and Homeland Security Director, MG Timothy J. Weinberg, Adjutant General and Director State Military Department ,Washington Military Dept., Bldg 1 Camp Murray, has instructed our Financial Institution to use high Performance in Banking System set up a Personal On-line Banking Account.

The sum of US$12.4 was deposited in our bank and we have been instructed to pay you directly via personal on-line banking.

If you follow up our directives your fund will reflect in your account within five working Bank days from the day you obtain this form. Do not go through anybody again but through this Bank if you really want your fund.

Provide bellow details to avoid mistake.
Full Names:
Residential Address:
Sex:
Phone Number:
Nationality:

Payment Method: On-line Banking/Transfer Method

Looking Forward to your urgent respond.

Yours sincerely,
Mr. Chad Wolf
United State Secretary Of Homeland Security.
chadw4789@gmail.com

Nanook

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <3-PXpXwsJDJE73EDF23C9TT17v36.x97y32v736E98NNJv299.x97@trix.bounces.google.com>
Reply-To: mitsuhiro88@gmail.com
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2020
Subject: US. DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY,

US. DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY,
205 MICHIGAN AVE, CHICAGO, IL 60601, UNITED STATES

GOOD DAY TO YOU,

I HOPE THIS MAIL FINDS YOU IN GOOD SPIRIT AND IN GOOD HEALTH BECAUSE I AM QUITE AWARE OF YOUR LOSSES IN THE PAST YEARS NOW, IT MAY SURPRISE YOU THAT I AM ALSO AWARE OF YOUR CONSIGNMENT BOXES PURSUIT IN BENIN GHANA TOGO NIGERIA SPAIN FRANCE MALAYSIA INDONESIA CHINA AND KOREA .MY NAME IS CHAD FREDRICK WOLF, THE SECRETARY OF US DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY OF AMERICA, AM IN CHARGE TO MONITORED ALL FOREIGN TRANSACTIONS IN AFRICA EUROPE AND ASIA, MONITORING THE VARIOUS TRANSACTIONS GOING ON IN AFRICA, EUROPE AND ASIA, MOST ESPECIALLY CONSIGNMENTS CASES AND BANK TRANSFER.

I DO NOT INTEND TO SPOIL YOUR DAY OR TO PUT YOU UNDER DURESS. BUT YOU CAN NOT RECEIVE ANY OF YOUR FUNDS, WITHOUT A CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE FROM THE US DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY. HOWEVER, UPON MY ARRIVAL AFTER SERIES OF MEETINGS WITH THE UNITED NATIONS SECRETARY GENERAL JIM YONG KIM, DUE TO NUMEROUS COMPLAINTS FROM OTHER SECURITY AGENCIES FROM AFRICA ASIA, EUROPE, OCEANIA, ANTARCTICA, SOUTH AMERICA AND THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA RESPECTIVELY, AGAINST THE BENIN GOVERNMENT AND NIGERIA OVER THE RATE OF SCAM / FRAUDULENT ACTIVITIES GOING ON IN THIS COUNTRY AND AFRICA.

AFTER MY ARRIVE , I FOUND YOUR CONSIGNMENT BOX CLEARANCE FILE LYING ON THE FOREIGN AFFAIR OFFICE DESK WITHOUT ANY ATTENTION AND I DISCOVERED THAT YOUR CONSIGNMENT HAVE BEEN ABANDONED BY YOUR DELIVERY AGENT. MEANWHILE, I WAS MADE TO UNDERSTAND THAT THEY HAVE TRY TO REACH YOU, BUT NO WAY AND THEY HAVE MADE SEVERAL ATTEMPTS TO CONTACT YOUR DELIVERY AGENT BUT TO NO AVAIL. TO MY GREATEST SURPRISE, DURING MY RECENT ROUTINE RE-CHECKING, I PERSONALLY DISCOVERED THAT YOUR CONSIGNMENT CONTENT DECLARATION DOCUMENTS STATED THAT YOUR CONSIGNMENT CONTAINS PERSONAL EFFECTS MEANWHILE, IT CONTAINS UNITED STATES DOLLAR BILLS WORTH OVER US$100 MILLION DOLLARS, WHICH MADE IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR THE CONSIGNMENT TO BE DELIVERED TO YOU EARLIER BEFORE NOW.

I AM CONTACTING YOU NOW TO LET YOU KNOW THAT WITH MY POSITION AND POWER AS THE SECRETARY OF US DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY, I CAN ASSIST YOU TO LEGALLY CLEAR YOUR CONSIGNMENT BOX, I ALSO RECEIVED SOME INFORMATION FROM OUR HOMELAND SECURITY OFFICE, ABOUT YOUR EMAILS, THAT YOU HAVE BEEN DEALING AND SENDING MONEY TO PEOPLES IN BENIN GHANA SOUTH AFRICA TOGO BENIN AND NIGERIA, WHO CLAIMS TO BE THE MONEY GRAM DIRECTOR. YOU ARE ALSO DEALING WITH A BANK, AND OTHER NAMES WHICH I AM STILL WAITING TO BE FORWARDED TO ME FROM OUR OFFICE IN WASHINGTON, DC. WHO HAVE MONITORED ALL YOUR DEALINGS WITH THIS HOODLUM.

YOU ARE ADVICE TO HENCE FORT STOP FURTHER DEALINGS WITH ALL THE ABOVE MENTIONED PEOPLE, UNTIL WE COMPLETE OUR INVESTIGATION. BECAUSE YOUR DEALING WITH THEM IS TERMED AS ILLEGAL TRANSACTION, WE THE HOMELAND SECURITY IS ON LOOK OUT FOR ALL THE ABOVE MENTIONED NAME, MOSTLY THOSE WHO CLAIMS TO BE THE DIRECTOR OF WEST AFRICAN DEBT MONEYGRAM AND MONEY GRAM AND PROPERTY RECOVERY BENIN. ALL THIS MENTIONED PEOPLE ARE IMPOSTOR, AND WE INTEND TO APPREHEND THEM SOON. I WANT YOU TO PLEASE STOP COMMUNICATING, AND DEALING WITH THEM UNTIL WE COMPLETE OUR INVESTIGATION.

I WISH TO NOTIFY YOU ABOUT THE LATEST DEVELOPMENT CONCERNING YOUR CONSIGNMENT BOX THAT WAS HANDLE OVER TO ME AFTER THE MEETING HELD BETWEEN ME AND SOME OF THE TOP PARLIAMENT MEMBERS OF THE FOREIGN AFFAIR MINISTER DUE TO THE DELAY FOR YOU NOT HAVE RECEIVED YOUR CONSIGNMENT BOX FOR LONG TIME NOW. THE ONLY FEE YOU WILL PAY TO CONFIRM YOUR CONSIGNMENT BOX RECEIVED IN YOUR POSSESSION IS THE WEIGHT FEE OF YOUR CONSIGNMENT BOX WHICH IS SUM OF $150.00 ONLY.

IN ORDER WORDS YOUR BOX IS WITH ME NOW AND I SHALL BE COMING TO YOUR HOME ADDRESS AS SOON AS I HEAR FROM YOU BUT REMEMBER THAT AS THE SECRETARY OF THE DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, I AM A US GOVERNMENT SECURITY AGENT AND I HAVE THE POWER TO GO THROUGH ANY AIRPORT CUSTOMS WITHOUT INSPECTING WHAT I CARRY ALONG. SO I WANT YOU TO RE-CONFIRM TO ME THE BELOW INFORMATION FOR PROPER UNDERSTANDING FORM OKAY.

CONFIRM BELOW DETAILS,
FULL NAME.........
HOME ADDRESS........
DIRECT TELE NUMBER.......
OCCUPATION......
MY FULL NAME: CHAD FREDRICK WOLF
MY EMAIL: chadfedwolf1982@gmail.com

AS SOON AS I ARRIVE I SHALL CALL YOU ON YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER THEN MEET YOU IN PERSON AND HAND OVER YOUR CONSIGNMENT BOX TO YOU BEFORE I RETURN BACK, I HAVE TAKEN THIS ASSIGNMENT UPON MYSELF BECAUSE I UNDERSTAND THAT YOU HAVE REALLY PAID SO MUCH ON THE COST OF DELIVERY, BUT NOTHING WAS RECEIVED BY YOU. SO BE ADVICE TO CONTACT ME IMMEDIATELY YOU GET THIS EMAIL NOW BECAUSE EVERY THING HAS BEEN DONE

I WOULD LIKE YOU TO URGENTLY RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE BECAUSE THIS IS THE OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU AND YOU TO COMPLY AND YOUR BOX SHALL BE DELIVER TO YOUR DESIGNATED ADDRESS. BUT REMEMBER THAT AFTER (3 DAYS) YOU DID NOT MAKE THE PAYMENT THEN I WILL DIVERT YOUR FUNDS TO US GOVERNMENT FUND TREASURY YEAR IS ENDING. PLEASE TREAT THIS AS MATTER OF URGENCY.

SINCERELY YOURS,
CHAD FREDRICK WOLF
SECRETARY US DEPARTMENT
HOMELAND SECURITY

Status
Not open for further replies.