Charles Johnson, WU

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <charles4real_dhss@outlook.com>
Received: from (EHLO NAM03-DM3-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com) (40.92.8.64)
Subject: Delivery Fee $98.82 mode of payment Cash Delivery Reply.
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2019

Attn:Inheritor

I wanted to know if you were able to get the fee sent via western union money transfer for your consignment delivery valued (Ten Million Five Hundred United States Dollars)? I had sent in an addition to my original request requesting the proof of payment for delivery and your most recent phone number and delivery address the required fee is still a token amount of $98.82 for delivery of your payment in cash.

Please reply so I can forward you the western union details to send us the $98.82 via western union here in Lagos-Nigeria while I am still here to Monitor till funds are delivered in cash signed and received by you.

Reply.

Thank you!
Mr. Charles Johnson

Dororo

Administrator
Staff member
Subject: Email us in 2 minutes
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2019

Attn:Inheritor

We are still waiting to hear from you regarding the proof of payment from Money Gram for the amount of $98.82 for stamp duty and your fund delivery in cash and via ATM MASTER CARD valued $10.5MUSD.

Thank you.

Regards,
Mr. Charles Johnson

Received: from (EHLO NAM03-BY2-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com) (40.92.6.98)
Subject: We are ready to submit the package to the management company
Date: Fri, 10 May 2019

Dear Inheritor

Following our last email and the final requirement to complete the requirement for the release of your long awaited fund is $98.82 so that you would not be required to come down to Nigeria to sign any documents for the release kindly forward the requested amount to the receiving details below via western union.

Receiver name: Mr. Anslem Obasi
Address:Lagos Nigeria
Amount: $98.82

Thank you.

Regards,
Mrs. Charles Johnson