Charles Martial

C

Charles Martial Lender

Dear Sir/Ma

I am direct to a project Funder who is also known as private lender they specialized in bank instrument lease and sales their funds is purely earned from private and corporate investment portfolios without criminal origin.With the group capital fund which are specifically for lease/sale in form of bank instrument. The Financial institution can finance your signatory projects such as Real Estate Development, Aviation Service, Agriculture Finance, Petroleum Importation, Telecommunication, construction of Dams or Bridges and all kind of projects.

The bank instrument can be use for purchase of goods from any manufacturer irrespective of their location. It can also serve as collateral with any bank in the world to secure loan for your project or to establish line of credit with your bank. We offer Bank Guarantee , all are issue from AAA Rated bank such as Deutsche Bank, HSBC Bank, UBS Zurich, Barclay's Bank , Standard Chartered Bank E.T.C. For more information, Endeavour to contact me as your convenient time.

Regards
Charles Martial Lender
Email:
idiot small.jpg

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Oops, well don't worry Charles. There are no penalty points for stupid. However, you will have to spend the rest of the game in the penalty box and....we aren't posting your contact information here because no one should ever contact you.

S

Sven

Hello .

I have one question. Does anyone know Mr. Charles Martial Lender ?
I have his passport, mail, and a lot of documents. I paid 5 years ago 100k and made a contract with him. He is a lyer and everything else but not serious!
I think minimum 13 other people have paid also 100k.
Thanks for information and answer. If anyone paid also Charles Lender , please contact me.
Thanks

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
@Sven - All documents you have will be fake, even his name is fake. He's a thief, liar & conman. He is also stupid, he posted his own scam here, an antifraud website. :LOL:

S

Sven

@Sapphire's Strike , sorry but this is not right. He is the person in the passport ! The court in germany proofed all the documents. As well Andrea Floros. I have the phone number and she exists!! And she made the contact to Martial Charles Lender! I only need an information who else’s gave him also 100.000€ !

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
@Sven Then it's likely the scammer posting on this website is an imposter of the scammer you are dealing with. Real people do not post here.