Administrator
Staff member
From: 169.159.119.152, Nigeria, Abuja, Smile Communications Nigeria
Return-Path: <abu.amar@iti.ac.id>
Subject: Private Donation To You(Reply)
To: Recipients <abu.amar@iti.ac.id>
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2019
Reply-To: charleswjackson66@gmail.com

My name is Charles W. Jackson Jr.,I am 66 years old retired retailer from North Carolina. On June 1st, 2019, I was declared the winner of $344.6 Million Dollars jackpot which is the largest single Powerball jackpot in the history of North Carolina.I have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of $500,000.00 USD to your email ID, this being part of My 2019 Donation Project which is to financially support seven(7) lucky people and ten (10) charity organizations from different parts of the world.

Your email was luckily selected via a Google & Facebook sponsored email-draws, and we decided to put this on the internet for the world to see in other to relinquish any doubts. Please follow the News Link below for more info;

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/powerball-winner-344-million-jackpot-used-numbers-fortune-cookie-n1013971?

Note:For immediate release of these donation funds to you, kindly send your *Full Names:......,*Tel:..... *Age:..... & *Country:.....and we will instruct our payout Bank to release the sum of $500,000.00 USD to you so that you can begin the charitable work in your state or country.

Charles W. Jackson Jr.
Copyright 2019 Charles W. Jackson Donation Project All Rights Reserved.

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Return-Path: <mailer@unknownbox.xyz>
Received: from unknownbox.xyz ([178.124.131.189])
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2019
Reply-To: Charles Jackson <charles.wjackson@hotmail.com>
Message-ID: <1943310751.5048.1566469809985.JavaMail.zimbra@unknownbox.xyz>
Subject: CONGRATULATION

Hello, my name is Charles Jackson, you have a donation of $ 3,600,000. I won the Powerball lottery worth $ 344.6 million on June 4, 2019. Your email came out victorious from a random selection. Contact me with charles.wjackson@outlook.com for claims.

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Return-Path: <cihan.ozgun@ege.edu.tr>
Received: from virusguard.ege.edu.tr (virusguard.ege.edu.tr. [155.223.64.33])
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2019
Reply-To: charleswjackson101@gmail.com
Message-ID: <1218147422.47467323.1570222782954.JavaMail.zimbra@ege.edu.tr>
Subject: Hello

Hello,

I'm Charles W. Jackson Jr., the mega winner of $ 344.6 Million in Mega Millions Jackpot, I'm donating to 5 random individuals if you get this email then your email was selected after a spin ball. I have spread most of my wealth over a number of charities and organizations. I have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of $2 Million USD to you as one of the selected 5, to verify my winnings please see my you tube page below.

WATCH ME HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MUR8QEIMQI

THIS IS YOUR DONATION CODE: [OCT2019]

Reply with the DONATION CODE to this email: charleswjackson101@gmail.com

Hope to make you and your family happy.

Regards,
Mr. Charles W. Jackson Jr.

Marie

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <maria.constantinescu@upit.ro>
Subject: Hello,
To: Recipients <maria.constantinescu@upit.ro>
From: "Charles W. Jackson Jr" <maria.constantinescu@upit.ro>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2019
Reply-To: charleswjackson11@gmail.com

Hello,

I'm Charles W. Jackson Jr., the mega winner of $344 million Powerball Mega Millions Jackpot, I'm donating to 5 random individuals if you get this email then your email was selected after a spin ball. I have spread most of my wealth over a number of charities and organizations. I have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of $2 Million USD to you as one of the selected 5, to verify my winnings please see my you tube page below.

WATCH ME HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3D0MUR8QEIMQI

Reply with the DONATION CODE to this email: charleswjackson11@gmail.com

Regards,
Charles W. Jackson Jr.

Godzilla

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <nuray.karahan@ege.edu.tr>
From: "Charles W. Jackson Jr." <nuray.karahan@ege.edu.tr>
Message-ID: <1345617133.55309899.1571558998597.JavaMail.zimbra@ege.edu.tr>

Nanook

Administrator
Staff member
Received: from (EHLO virusguard.ege.edu.tr) (155.223.64.33)
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2019
Subject: Hello

Hello,

I'm Charles W. Jackson Jr., the mega winner of $344 million Powerball Mega Millions Jackpot, I'm donating to 5 random individuals if you get this email then your email was selected after a spin ball. I have spread most of my wealth over a number of charities and organizations. I have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of $2 Million USD to you as one of the selected 5, to verify my winnings please see my you tube page below.

WATCH ME HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MUR8QEIMQI

Regards,
Charles W. Jackson Jr.

EGE ÜNİVERSİTESİ
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Bu elektronik posta ve onunla iletilen bütün dosyalar sadece göndericisi tarafindan almasi amaclanan yetkili gercek ya da tüzel kisinin kullanimi icindir. Eger söz konusu yetkili alici degilseniz bu elektronik postanin icerigini aciklamaniz, kopyalamaniz, yönlendirmeniz ve kullanmaniz kesinlikle yasaktir ve bu elektronik postayi derhal silmeniz gerekmektedir.

EGE ÜNİVERSİTESİ bu mesajin icerdigi bilgilerin doğruluğu veya eksiksiz oldugu konusunda herhangi bir garanti vermemektedir. Bu nedenle bu bilgilerin ne sekilde olursa olsun iceriginden, iletilmesinden, alinmasindan ve saklanmasindan sorumlu degildir.
Bu mesajdaki görüsler yalnizca gönderen kisiye aittir ve EGE ÜNİVERSİTESİ'nin görüslerini yansitmayabilir.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, delete this e-mail and destroy any copies. Any dissemination or use of this information by a person other than the intended recipient is unauthorized and may be illegal.

EGE UNIVERSITY makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of any information contained in this message and hereby excludes any liability of any kind for the information contained therein or for the information transmission, reception, storage or use of such in any way whatsoever. The opinions expressed in this message belong to sender alone and may not necessarily reflect the opinions of EGE UNIVERSITY.

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <asli.ergul@ege.edu.tr>
Message-ID: <79506784.55467178.1571627856751.JavaMail.zimbra@ege.edu.tr>

Dororo

Administrator
Staff member
Message-ID: <1845216226.55304714.1571557788307.JavaMail.zimbra@ege.edu.tr>

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <loredana.tudor@upit.ro>
To: Recipients <loredana.tudor@upit.ro>

Marie

Administrator
Staff member
From: "Charles W. Jackson Jr." <abdullah.sarigol@ege.edu.tr>
Reply-To: Song Lile <songlile110@gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1201090117.65956591.1573306515256.JavaMail.zimbra@ege.edu.tr>

THIS IS YOUR DONATION CODE: [NOV2019]

N

Nightbliss

Greetings,

My name is Charles W. Jackson Jr, the mega jackpot winner of $344.6 million on June 01, 2019. I intend to use the winning funds to pursue a variety of passions and make some charitable contributions to humanity. With great joy in my heart, I hereby inform you that you have been selected to benefit from my private donations aimed at touching lives as God has blessed me. This donation of $2 million is made out to enable you strengthen your personal issues and generously extend hands of help to the less privileged, orphans and charity organizations within your locality.

Please forward your message of acceptance to: charlesjacksonjr.charity@gmail.com

Best Regards.
Charles W. Jackson Jr.

The winner of the $344 million Powerball jackpot picked his numbers from a fortune cookie
https://www.greensboro.com/news/state/meet-the-lucky-guy-who-just-won-n-c-s/article_3d4b505c-9885-5f83-8a6f-793a2a801356.html

J

Jesus

De: Charles W. Jackson Jr <charlesjacksonjr.chr@otenet.gr>
Enviado: martes, 11 de febrero de 2020 07:13 p. m.
Asunto: CWJJ/MTB-CF019 - A Private Donation to You

Greetings,

My name is Charles W. Jackson Jr, the mega jackpot winner of $344.6 million on June 01, 2019. I intend to use the winning funds to pursue a variety of passions and make some charitable contributions to humanity. With great joy in my heart, I hereby inform you that you have been selected to benefit from my private donations aimed at touching lives as God has blessed me. This donation of $2 million is made out to enable you strengthen your personal issues and generously extend hands of help to the less privileged, orphans and charity organizations within your locality.

Please forward your message of acceptance to: charlesjacksonjr.charity@gmail.com

Best Regards.
Charles W. Jackson Jr.

The winner of the $344 million Powerball jackpot picked his numbers from a fortune cookie
https://www.greensboro.com/news/state/meet-the-lucky-guy-who-just-won-n-c-s/article_3d4b505c-9885-5f83-8a6f-793a2a801356.html

T

Tigre

CWJJ/MTB-CF019 - A Private Donation to You
Charles W. Jackson <charleswjackson2020@otenet.gr>
Jue 13/02/2020 11:24 PM

Greetings,

Best Regards.
Charles W. Jackson Jr.

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Return-Path: <admin@stpt.ro>
Received: from mail.stpt.ro ([91.213.11.190])
Reply-To: <cwj0020@gmail.com>
Subject: Donation...
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2020

My name is Charles W. Jackson Jr. and i won $344.6 million Powerball jackpot June 4, 2019. I am giving donation to 5 randomly selected emails and yours is one of the email i selected from a raffle draw.
I am donating the sum of $1,000,000 to you and your family in good faith.
Contact me through email at cwj0020@gmail.com to claim your donation

Return-Path: <placida.osorio@saude.gov.br>
From: Placida Beatriz Osorio <placida.osorio@saude.gov.br>
Subject:
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2020

YOUR EMAIL ACCOUNT WAS SELECTED FOR A DONATION OF $3,500,000.00 FOR CHARITY. PLEASE CONTACT CHARLES JACKSON WITH THIS EMAIL ej331866@gmail.com TO CLAIM YOUR DONATION:
Esta mensagem pode conter informação confidencial e/ou privilegiada. Se você não for o destinatário ou a pessoa autorizada a receber esta mensagem, não pode usar, copiar ou divulgar as informações nela contidas ou tomar qualquer ação baseada nessas informações. Se você recebeu esta mensagem por engano, por favor avise imediatamente o remetente, respondendo o e-mail e em seguida apague-o.

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Return-Path: <nguerrero@hosdenar.gov.co>
Received: from mail.hosdenar.gov.co (mail.hosdenar.gov.co. [190.14.247.228])
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2020
From: "NATALIA KATHERINE. GUERRERO RAMOS" <nguerrero@hosdenar.gov.co>
Reply-To: charlesjackson8291@gmail.com
Subject:

Money was donated to you by Mr Charles W Jackson Jr who won the sum of $344.6 million in the Power Ball Lottery Jackpot, he has chosen you to benefit from his on going charity to donate part of the money to selected people across the world. Just contact him with this email for more information about the donation. E mail: charlesjackson8291@gmail.com