Charles Walter, Fashion job (Assignment)

A

a french man

Hi,
I am Charles Walter from the United kingdom and I have a 13.500 pay Fashion job (Assignment) for you. My client wants to update their Catalog with the new year release Fashion outfits and i'm interested in you for the shooting. I am a Model Agent by profession with about 15 years experience.While I was searching through the internet for a super model, i came across your wonderful pictures and profile which fits the exact type of Statistics required for the shoot. That is the main reason why I contacted you. Find all details for the job below.

JOB LOCATION
The shooting will be held at a rented photographers studio in your location,so you dont have to worry about travelling,the name and address of the studio will be fowarded to you before the date of the shooting, so all make up will be taken care of in the studio. You can also come along with one or two persons of your choice on the day of the shooting,your mum, dad, friends, body-guard and anybody you wish to come with just for you to feel more comfortable.

JOB DETAILS:
You have 12 different Fashion outfits to cover,which would be provided by our client on the day of the shooting,you are to come with your own footwears and any hair colour.

TYPES OF CLOTHES
Jeans and Jackets

JOB PERCENTAGE
The total pay for the jobs is 13.500 and you get 20% as your wage on your first payment.

EXPECTATIONS
You need to have good and attractive postures. So I suggest you start working out/training. Basically this is all that is required of you.

Please get intouch with me if you will take the job so that we can start up from there.

My best regards,
Charles Walter