Chi Emmanuel, aka Chi Phatfarm, aka Junior Phatfarm. Cameroon scammer

De Master Yoda

Emeritus
This ugly turd has the luck of not being exposed with a confirmed id as of yet, but it can't last very long with the trail of stench in his wake. Welcome to fame Cameroon scammer Chi Emmanuel, aka Chi Phatfarm, aka Junior Phatfarm!

BTW, you can thank your fellow scammer here, who under multiple identities in the past few days, has been begging us to expose more of you scammeroonians. I hear that will be back with a list of the names and emails that you can send your thanks to.

Facebook here;
http://www.facebook.com/notifications.php#!/chi.phatfarm?v=info&ref=sgm
Junior Phatfarm (Chi Phatfarm)
About Me
Basic Info
Sex: Male
Birthday: December 25, 1968
Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Women
Looking For: Friendship
Current City: Bamenda, Cameroon
Political Views: Una Nueva Opción
Religious Views: Christian - Catholic
Contact Information
Contact Info
Email: emmanero4real@yahoo.com
emma.nero16@yahoo.com
Mobile Phone: 79203128
Address: foncha street
Bamenda, Cameroon 00237
AIM: emmanero
Facebook Profile: http://www.facebook.com/chi.phatfarm
Flixter here;
http://www.flixster.com/user/emmanero4real

For a good look at this ugly turd, don't forget the gas mask!

Cameroon scammer Chi Emmanuel, aka Chi Phatfarm, aka Junior Phatfarm

Scam found here below. Now that we have a good idea as to his real identity, we'll be back with more tomorrow;
http://www.viajoven.com/foros2/quejas_msj.php?m=17125&vercmt=n
Por Una pobre incauta 26/11/2009

Pues a mà y a mi hermana nos la han pegado con queso también, cómo no pondrÃa yo antes "timo perro camerún" en el buscador, con lo que cantaba el tema....

En fin, 130€, pero no hay que averrgonzarse ni pasarlo mal, son escarmientos que nos sirven para saber que nada regala nada por nada, que en la perrera hay cientos de perros con una carita que se te cae el alma a los pies... y que la vida no se acaba por 130€ o los que sean.

Nuestro timador se llamaba Tiffany y su telefono es +23779203128, acabo de estar hablando con él (le he llamado y no le ha cogido, y luego ha tenido el morro de llamarme... y le ha visto el culo el sol)

Le he dicho "Hombre, el del perro!, que sepas que has timado a mi hermana de 17 años que es la que ha estado tratando contigo, que me daba pena que tubiese que andar con esas historias para comer, que a mi por suerte no me hacÃa falta andar timando a la gente, que ójala Dios le cobrase todo el dinero que ha timado arrebatándole lo que más quiere en éste mundo, y que se podÃa meter mi dinero, junto con el "no perro" céntimo a céntimo por...."

Me he despachado con él bastante, y no habré recuperado los 130euros, pero por lo menos me he dado cuenta de que para otra vez andaremos más listas... y a tomar por culo los de Camerún (vete a saber de donde es el pavo)

Lo único que me jode es que tenga mi dirección de casa.... pero que venga si se atreve, que para perra ya estoy yo!!

Saludos, que corra la voz!!!
You're just another dumb scammeroonian who'll be able to say goodbye to the dream of applying for the greencard lottery...well, you can always dream and apply; just don't expect it to happen!

Zzbyrd

Another ugly scumbag scammer who thrives on easy money and thinks that he's super cool! Let's see how you enjoy the fame now that you're out in the open for the world to see, Cameroon scammer Chi Emmanuel, aka Chi Phatfarm, aka Junior Phatfarm!

Even the "frills" on this next picture will do nothing to help the stench and ugliness of this small time boy.

Most won't understand us posting such ugly pictures to scare the world, but government authorities will appreciate them for sure! Enjoy dumbass and learn to google your name. :54k:

Zzbyrd

Keep talking showtime! All you will see is that we know quite a bit more than you do and have no need for your bullshit to keep bringing Cameroon's garbage out. We also do have some serious informants who, unlike you, don't waste our time.

showtime

NO PROBE

well i have no prob with that do ya thing i am just one happy fellow knowing they are goin down.more oil on your machines.the next thing u will want to know is why these fellows never get caught despite the proves.anyway do your thing its cool

Lone Wolf

Cameroon scammer Chi Emmanuel, aka Chi Phatfarm, aka Junior Phatfarm!

Cameroon scammer Chi Emmanuel, aka Chi Phatfarm, aka Junior Phatfarm! gets upset when we talk about his fondness for goats so we should not have any goat jokes.

However we can talk about how kind he is to buy his latest girlfriend some new shoes and a long necklace! :D.