Chief Dr. Iyasele M. Sebi

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Benson, you were scamming people out of money promising them snake oil cures or spells. That is one of the lowest things a human can possibly do to another.

B

Benson Jefferson

Hello

I will not lie nor deny the fact ,yes i was in these mess before but no longer,,,,please i can swear ,please I'm not in it,,,,i didn't do it international then but locally but i have only two victims then which 1 paid #5,000 naira and another #6,000 which is #11,000 thousand naira only,,,,nothing more than that,,,,please we are all humans and not above mistake,,,,If God can forgive ,who are we humans .....please brother and sister do not think that I'm still in these path any more,i have departed from those evils ways,please i beg you it a public Apology,,,,forgive me to those whom i must have wrong,,,,,i beg you all to please pity and help me,please.

I'm so sorry......I'm a changed person.....if you show me help i will be greatful ,okay.

B

Benson Jefferson

Admin Strike.....please with due respect ..

I want my name to be taken out from the fraud list please....if truly you really wanna help me then show it not to punish me,,,or maybe you have any other thing which you ought to do then tell me....i hate when people value lies than truth.....i just said I'm no more into any cyber crime or fraud....

Please if you wanna help show it with the love of God,,,,we are all humans one reason or another we find ourselves in some certain situation and without no help we just go ahead to do the wrongful.....please find a place in your heart to forgive me.

B

Benson Jefferson

Yes i have,,,i based in Nigeria so the only people i took money from was in Nigeria too only two people ....and they think it worked because i was kind of telling them how it is,,,so i decided to think for how long will i continue these,,,,so i just no I'm not going back that I'm gonna be a changed person,,,please i beg you all if you could help me to be a better person and support my dream i will be very grateful ,,,please ...As long there is life there is gonna be hope...Please forgive me all,,,i know many of you will not like to pay ears or listen to me but i must say that I'm still a young man and i have leant my lessons...Thanks

Spanish Admin

THE Spanish Administrator
Staff member
And our proof is what? Because you say you are now honest? Undoing the harm you have done is a good sign to us that you're actually serious.

B

Benson Jefferson

Even if i post pictures here and mail which i sent to the victim about how i asked them for forgiveness some will still say just leave him his not true ,,,so i know I'm a human not a ghost....But if you can help me i will be grateful and help the society with my ability and serve them too,,,i want to play football and also become an artist too,that is why dream,,,I'm very sincere....please

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Benson - What about your victims dreams. possibly stolen when you defrauded them of their of their savings? You are a selfish thief who only thought about himself. Think about that!

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
You want a visa to go to another country and you can't get one because you're a known scammer, right? If you think this disappears then you get a visa then you are really wrong. Your football career is in Nigeria.

You're a "chief". You were smart enough to defraud people, you should be smart enough to think of some way to undefraud them.

B

Benson Jefferson

Don't take things such like that,,,,because i did work for them because i came from a herbal home,,,,and i knew some certain things the mistake i made was that i didn't use my real name to advertise ,,,If truly i defraud anyone at least they should have laid complain or reported me,,,But nothing like that,,,,i had a dream to be a footballer too,,,

So i don't understand the manner some people address respect here,,,, so how do i admit to be guilty for wrong doing,,,Yes i didn't split or destroy any home,,,i just had to do the needful.....Okay.

Please we due respect i want my name to be cleared out from the fraud list,,,if you have evidence then we can go to the court to address this,okay....

Because it seems you don't believe me here.....I have told you all what i know....

B

Benson Jefferson

Listen,,,,,Please who is the admin here,,,,what do you need to clear me out of the list.....WT*

B

Benson Jefferson

So please( Admin Strike )what do i have to do to get my name out of the list,,,because it left in your hands now,,,tell me what going on..I pleg or beg that i am sorry that you should forgive me,,,please,,,,,,Since nobody what to welcome me or help me,,,,,please don't make like difficult for me,,,,i beg of you....all...and the public ,,,,,I'm sorry.