Chief Tony Elumelu, UBA

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Return-path: ~info@yahoo.com>

Reply-to: ~chief.tony@cnegal.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014

Highly Confidential.
16 Walter Carrington Str. Ikoyi Lagos-Nigeria.
ASO ROCK VILLA, ABUJA ANNEX OFFICE.
From the Desk of Chief.Tony Elumelu GCON.
Official Web Account:
Our Ref: FGN/OHG/OXD1/2009
TELEX: FEDGOVNIG.
Date: 17/10/2012.

ATTN: Beneficiary,

Re:Release/Transfer Notice of* your Approved Funds (US$3,000,000.00).

May you remain favoured and I pray that this email will find you inGood Spirits and of course always in the best of health.

This letter will definitely be amazing to you because of its realistic value.Sorry for the inconveniences that was rendered to you in your line of Inheritance Payment transaction with some Nigerian Officials some while ago.

Without taking much of your time, my name is Chief.Tony Elumelu, the Honourable Paymaster General of The Federal Republic of Nigeria (UBA). Presently* we are being paid by the American government in other to avert Scam and also to avert beneficiary funds delays here in Nigeria, So far, we have succeeded in Settling (Mrs. Ann Keyser, Mr. Edward Drake, Mr. Caleb Jones etc).

Your Funds were returned to the Federal Government Treasury some while ago because you did not finalize your claim for it. A week ago, thePresidency and The Federal Executive Council collectively agreed to release the sum of US$3,000,000.00 to you but to our surprise you sent down your representatives Mr. Tim Parker and Mr. Rowland Gulf to collect this Funds on your behalf, this morning.

For the fact that this Committee is faithfully in my full governance as the Honourable Paymaster General of The Federal Republic of Nigeria, i will like you to give me the authority to transfer your Funds into their own Bank Account in Singapore (Asia).

We await your immediate response via email and telephone.Reply to:Officially Sealed,

Chief.Tony Elumelu.
The Honourable Paymaster General.

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Return-Path: <annelambert217@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2020
Reply-To: celumelu222222@gmail.com
Subject: My Dear Friend

My Dear Friend

We the United bank of Africa has registered your package via DHL Courier Express company this morning and we agreed with them that the delivery of your ATM CARD worth of ($10.5Million.USD) will take off tomorrow morning.

So you are told to contact us with the below information for immediate delivery of your package.
(1) Full names ---
(2) Phone line ---
(3) Country -----
(4) Age/sex ------
(5) Occupation:---
(6)Home address:--

Below is the contact information of United bank of Africa :
Contact person: Chief Tony Elumelu
Email: ( celumelu222222@gmail.com )

Contact us immediately with below code so that they will recognize and respond to your email as fast as they can.NECO

Regards
Chief Tony Elumelu
Secretary General
United Bank Of Africa

Marie

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <chineduiwunor@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2020
Reply-To: unitedubabank1@gmail.com
Subject: Attention my dear

Urgent Attention:
I am Mr. Tony Elumelu, the chairman of United Bank for Africa Plc,you are lucky to have me interfere in your transaction. This message contains the terms of banking order, I am not sending you this message to entertain pity, this is why I must inform you first before embarking on such a huge lost decision. Your payment file was brought to my desk yesterday on Monday with aims of cancelling the transaction pending with UBA. I paused the process and decided to contact you as Group chairman of United Bank for Africa Plc.I am a superior to other staff handling this transaction before, my words are final but time doesn't permit me to be in charge of any transaction but as it stands I have taken charge of your transaction. Your payment file contained information of 4,500,000:00 USD not any other amount, any other amount contrary to this is fake. I have 3 questions for you:

1.Would you like to have this fund by ATM card?
2. Would you like to have the fund by wire transfer?
3. Would you like this transaction to be cancelled and fund confiscated?

The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) is a Nigerian law enforcement agency that investigates financial crimes such as delayed transactions. The EFCC has notified us that the sum of 4,500,000:00 USD pending on your data will be confiscated in the next 48 hours if the beneficiary failed to claim it. This is why you have those 3 questions to answer. I was made to understand that you are expected to remit above fees $99 for wire transfer and $82 for ATM card. You have 48 hours to decide otherwise and failure to provide the fee today then forget it.I do not send you this message to entertain pity or pay fees for you, if that is the case do not respond to this message because it is not necessary, you have 48 hours to decide otherwise and failure to provide the fee from now to end of tomorrow or forget it.

Mr. Tony Elumelu
UBA Chairman

Tariel

Samurai
Return-Path: <bankuba766699@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2020
Reply-To: ubabankafrican33@gmail.com
Subject: Attn: Fund Beneficiary, ACCOUNTS $5.5 Million Dollars,

Attn: Fund Beneficiary, ACCOUNTS $5.5 Million Dollars,

This is the 2rd time i am sending you this notification letter regarding your abandoned ATM Visa Card valued sum of US$5.5Millions and i have not received any positive respond from you or making a suggestion on how you wish to receive your ATM Card. Once again;

I am Dr.Tony Elumelu, the new director ATM Head of Operation United Bank For Africa PLC, I resumed to this office on the 5th of January 2020 and during my official research I discovered an abandoned ATM Visa card valued sum of $5.5Million belonging to you as the rightfully intimate beneficiary.

I tried to know why this card has not been released to you but I was told by the UBA Bank management that the former director ATM head of operation that left this office two months ago withhold your card for his own personal use without knowing that his evil plans towards diverting your fund will be discovered.

Now that your ATM Visa card is still available and ready for your receiving, therefore you can come down here to our bank to pick up your card direct from my office or alternatively it can be arranged ship to your address through any registered reliable courier service company that you will take care of the courier charge, hope it is cleared and accepted by you?

I don't know the courier cost of shipping the card to you but if you permit me and accept the terms, then I can make an inquiry from the courier shipping company to find out the cost, but in that case you will be required to forward to me your address where you want to receive the card to enable me find out the shipping cost to your location such as,

1,your full name and address
2, your direct phone number for easy communication.
3, identification card or passport
4, your Occupation

Your direct telephone number and address will be needed and more details of your ATM card payment will be made known to you as soon as I receive your swift positive response.

Contact Person: Dr. Tony Elumelu
Email: (ubabankafrican33@gmail.com)
Phone/Fax: (+229)66517148

Do not hesitate to call on (+229)66517148 as soon as you read this mail.
Thanks for your co-operation and i wait for your kind positive respond.
Yours Faithfully,

Tony Elumelu (CEO) Group Chairman Kennedy Uzoka Group Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer
UBA Bank

Return-Path: <dr.lamidosanusi14@gmail.com>
Reply-To: customercareuba460@gmail.com
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2021
Subject: Re:Your outstanding payment reminder

United Bank Of Africa
Director United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)

Sir.
Your outstanding payment reminder

Sorry to invade your privacy I am Mr Tony Elumelu Director of United Bank Of Africa I am willing to assist you release your payment in any way believing that you will in turn show some appreciation to me .

Note I can successfully achieve the release of your contract inheritance fund in the shortest time from now, if only you can offer your maximum cooperation to my instruction that is practically important Now.

All you need to do is send me your working cell phone and your address with your banking information for transfer and easy communication on how the credit your bank account.

I look forward to hear from you soon

Best Regards,
Tony Elumelu
Director
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)

Hua Mulan

Administrator
Staff member
The same email.

Return-Path: <sarahmatteo007@gmail.com>
Reply-To: customercareuba000@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2021