Chima Ugorji / Chima Chikwadom / Marrox Godsrich

GhanaGeria

Na Frustrate Go Kill All Diss Phools?
to:
date: Nov 2, 2018, 8:13 AM
subject: Reply my transaction Detail urgently.
mailed-by: yahoo.com
signed-by: yahoo.com

Dear friend,good luck,I come from rep of Biafra,living in Ghana,am 32 yrs simple single male,looking for simple female.Moreover can you be a partner to me both in transaction busy 60/40%,then you contact me with your full data,and get the claim proof document.email;chimacx6@yahoo.com.

Yours sincere,
Mr,Marrox godsrich
Chikuobiama,nwa.

Last edited:

GhanaGeria

to:
date: Oct 31, 2018, 8:32 PM
subject: Reply my transaction Detail urgently.
mailed-by: yahoo.com
signed-by: yahoo.com

Dear friend,good luck,I come from rep of Biafra,livin g in Ghana,am 32 yrs simple single male,looking for simple female.Moreover can you be a partner to me both in transaction busy 60/40%,then you contact me with your full data,for the proof document.email;chimacx6@yahoo.com.

Yours sincere,
Mr,Marrox godsrich
Chikuobiama,my guy.

Last edited:

GhanaGeria

chima chikwadom chimacx6@yahoo.com

Dear Friend,Are u interesting in urgent money transfer into your account?am from rep of Biafra,32 yrs single male but looking for female wife.Moreover,due to security purpose,i have some dollars u.s $ 4 million in briefcase in Ghana to transfer.with 60/40% you.email me at chimacx6@yahoo.com.
Mr,Marrox godsrich
B.Great

GhanaGeria

Dear Daddy/Grandmother,due to my biology mother is death,there is u.s dollars 4 million in briefcase for me i want to transfer to you for security purpose,with 60/40%.Are you interested?

Mr Marrox Godsrich
chimacx6@yahoo.com
phone;+233201266508
Chief moon club Ghana.

GhanaGeria

Dear am single male 32yrs but looking and i contact you,due to my biology mother is death and there is u.s dollars 4 million in briefcase for me by my late Daddy,i want to transfer money to you in your country for security purpose,with 60/40%.Are you interested?if yes,let get back up proof documents.

Mr Marrox Godsrich
chimacx6@yahoo.com
phone;+233201266508
guy man.

GhanaGeria

chima ugorji emmagodsrich1@yahoo.com

Dear Titus,i have u.s dollars 4 million in briefcase by my late universal parent madam Marrox at money gram/western union,can you just help me and clear the 4 million with 60/40%.And am giving you 60% due to you will do the expanses.Moreover,40% is for me to take care of my responsibilities,due to my mother is death.in god i trust.

Yours sincerely,
Mr,godsrich,
contact email;chimacx6@yahoo.com
phone;0201266508.

GhanaGeria

Dear Titus,respond me quickly for real,i have u.s dollars 4 million in briefcase by my late parent at g.c.bank,can you help me and clear it with 60/40%. You have to understand me,i give you 60% due to you will do the expanses.my private email;chimacx6@yahoo.com

Yours sincere,
Mr,godsrich,
Freemason.
Am member grand brotherhood great
image lion.