Tariel

Ninja
Return-Path: <zayarzd1@gmail.com>
Reply-To: mrshloeim@gmail.com
Sender: zayarzd1@gmail.com
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2020
Subject: From business opportunities !!

Hello Dear,

I hope this mail meets you in good health.

I am Mrs Chloe Kim , Independent non-executive Director at Merenal Plc Malaysia.

I have a client a top government official who is interested to invest in your Country on partnership basis.

Sequel to this , she has asked me to look for and recommend a reputable and reliable person/company who can conveniently and sincerely be in partnership with her in the Real Estate investment or other field.

In her quest, I deem it most necessary to contact you, if you can willingly accept this offer and forward me with business opportunities in your country which will be very lucrative to both parties in the nearest future.

I will most appreciate it if you can give this investment enquiry a food of thought as I want you to respond to this message as quick as possible.

Finally, be informed that all capital investment shall be provided by my client while all business plans, feasibility and ideas shall be made available by you according to the code of investment in your country.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards
Mrs Chloe Kim
Independent non-executive Director
Merenal Plc Malaysia.
My Email: mrshloeim@gmail.com
www.http://merenal.com

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <zayarzd1@gmail.com>
Reply-To: mrshloeim@gmail.com
Sender: zayarzd1@gmail.com

Tariel

Ninja
Received: from mail-qk1-x742.google.com (mail-qk1-x742.google.com [2607:f8b0:4864:20::742])
Return-Path: mrshloeim@gmail.com
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2020
Subject: Re: From business opportunities !!

Hello Dear,

Thanks for your response to my proposal.

Please understand that my client is a top politician here in Malaysia, she has fund amounting to US$250 Million earmarked for investment but do not want to invest the funds in her names for security reasons. She confided in me due to my personal relationship with her that have lasted for over 20 years , I am like a daughter to her and am duty bound to protect her interest at all time. So, as far as this project is concern I shall be representing her interest at all level, she will be kept completely underground until she decides otherwise in the future.

Hence, I have contacted you in strict confidence believing that you will not let me down now and in future.

I honestly need your partnership in good faith for the successful execution of this project that will be of immense benefit to all parties involve. I would have recommend that we meet in person at this stage for better understanding but Due to the covid-19 it is impossible for now..

Investment Partnership agreement will be signed to protect the interest of both parties in this regard.

Kindly send me scan copy of your international passport, your full names and address for proceed.

Your understanding and prompt response will be highly appreciated.

Remain blessed as I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards
Mrs Kim