Christina Liu, American Star Consulting Services llc

neko

Half year ago, I received an email from a company named AMERICAN STAR CONSULTING SERVICES LLC, the lady called Christina Liu, she said she lives in Washington and knows Barack Hussein Obama Jr. ( president of United States), but I think Obama doesn't know her.

I signed an agreement NCNDA (Non circumvention and non disclosure working agreement), and then she sent me several documents of a Cameroon company called Metal Cam Ltd. I required more documents from them such as their existing customer information and past Bill of lading. Next day, she sent me all of it and a certificate which issued by Bureau Veritas Cameroon. From the certificate, I found BV has inspect 1500 metric tons copper scraps for Christina Liu. We did not move forward as they required USD 10,000 as deposit.

At the end of November, I contacted BV by phone call, I sent that certificate to them for verification> Finally, BV replied they didn't issued such certificate, OK, at that moment, I really understand Christina Liu is a scammer. I contacted her and questioned her what happened. Now she lost contact.

Please pay attention to the following company.
Signatory’s Full Name: YI LIU (Christina Liu)
Company Name : AMERICAN STAR CONSULTING SERVICES LLC
Position : PRESIDENT
Address : 501 MAIN STREET, STE 302, LAUREL, MD 20707 USA
Phone : 240 328 8483
Fax :
Mobile : 240 328 8483
E-Mail : [christinaca8889@yahoo.com]
Passport Number:

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
American Star

AMERICAN STAR CONSULTING SERVICES LLC is a registered company in Maryland. USA Dept ID #: W12376158
Principal Office (Current):
APT 302
501 MAIN ST
LAUREL, MD 20707

They could be joker traders dealing with other joker traders in Cameroon.

Most jokers use a free email account.

neko

how do you know that. Christina told me Metal Cam Ltd is fully booked at the moment. But why Metal Cam Ltd/ Christina Liu will sent me a fake certificate?

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Neko

The company may be registered but that doesn't mean they are legit or that Christine is anything to do with them. This Christina Liu is name dropping to gain some kind of credibility, I would stay away from her. She is probably a joker broker who can't recognise the fakes in the business herself. Did you find anything about the seller Metal Cam Limited in Cameroon, most people won't deal with anybody from that country anymore, more scams come out of that place than I have hot dinners!

Last edited:

neko

I would like to find out the true, that means I am going to contact Christina again and let her prove herself is a real seller.
Many thanks

wendy8889

The Truth

Maybe it is time to ask Mr. Neko, who asked him to cancel the deal when the deposit had been asked by the supplier, who sent an e-mail to CHRISTINA called her "BITCH" because she asked Mr. Neko to stop dealing for the sake of his own.
There are fraud sellers in the world, and there are also fraud buyers in this business, after all there is no money lost in the deal.

CelineWo

Half year ago, I received an email from a company named AMERICAN STAR CONSULTING SERVICES LLC, the lady called Christina Liu, she said she lives in Washington and knows Barack Hussein Obama Jr. ( president of United States), but I think Obama doesn't know her.

I signed an agreement NCNDA (Non circumvention and non disclosure working agreement), and then she sent me several documents of a Cameroon company called Metal Cam Ltd. I required more documents from them such as their existing customer information and past Bill of lading. Next day, she sent me all of it and a certificate which issued by Bureau Veritas Cameroon. From the certificate, I found BV has inspect 1500 metric tons copper scraps for Christina Liu. We did not move forward as they required USD 10,000 as deposit.

At the end of November, I contacted BV by phone call, I sent that certificate to them for verification> Finally, BV replied they didn't issued such certificate, OK, at that moment, I really understand Christina Liu is a scammer. I contacted her and questioned her what happened. Now she lost contact.

Please pay attention to the following company.
Signatory’s Full Name: YI LIU (Christina Liu)
Company Name : AMERICAN STAR CONSULTING SERVICES LLC
Position : PRESIDENT
Address : 501 MAIN STREET, STE 302, LAUREL, MD 20707 USA
Phone : 240 328 8483
Fax :
Mobile : 240 328 8483
E-Mail : [christinaca8889@yahoo.com]
Passport Number:
The company no longer exist and was terminated on November 2009 based on the record of Maryland.gov