Christine Lagarde, post retirment

ADD-Coder

Paladin
Return-Path: <Christine0075@titanemail.info>
Received: from 10.217.135.166 (EHLO smtp10.apol.com.tw) (203.79.224.157)
Christine Lagarde <Christine0075@titanemail.info>
Oct 7 at 7:21 AM

International Monetary Fund,
700 19th Street, N.W., Washington, D.C. 20431

Attention Beneficiary,

This message is to inform you that you have an overdue payment of $10.3M in the Clarion Bank, USA. This was as a result of winning excercise usually conducted by the United Nation every year.

You are to contact Marshall CressWell who is the Managing Director of Corporate & Institutional Clarion Bank with the email address below.

Bank Name: Clarion Bank USA.
Attn: Marshall CressWell
E-mail: mcresswell01@aol.com

Regards,
Christine Lagarde (Director)
International Monetary Fund
Head Department Washington D.C.© 20
Email: awray101@mail2washington.com

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member
She's out as of September 12.

Reply-To: mschristinelagarde23@gmail.com
From: "Ms. Christine Lagarde " <drkingleymoghalu489@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2019
Subject: International Monetary Fund.(IMF)

International Monetary Fund.(IMF)
Address:700 19th St NW, Washington,
DC 20431,United States

Attention: beneficiary

My name is Ms. Christine Lagarde and I work with the International Monetary Fund (IMF), I am writing you to let you know that finally your ATM Card worth $6,000,000.00 USD has been delivered through FEDEX to Mr. Peter Perry for activation, who works with the IMF where it is going to be activated before final delivery to your home address. You can use the tracking number with the tracking site below to track the ATM Card to be sure it has been delivered to Mr. Peter Perry for activation.

Delivery Company: Fedex Courier Company
Tracking Number: 774909134450
Tracking Site: https://www.fedex.com/en-us/home.html

You are simply advice to contact our Claim Agent On email or call him on his phone number below Mr. Andrew Gomisky
(mrandrewgomisky@gmail.com)
Telephone Number: +1571 208-2291
with the below details as stated.?

Contact him with your data as stated below:
1. Your Full Name.........................
2. Your Full Address Where You Want the Courier Company to Send Your Funds.
3. Your Age...................................
4. Occupation.................................
5. Cell/Telephone Numbers...............
6. Country......................................

Note: The only fee you are to send for the activation of your ATM Card is just $ 150 USD. So make sure you don't send him more than $150 USD. Your card is already with him and you can track it with the tracking details given to you above for confirmation.

Best Regards,
Ms. Christine Lagarde
International Monetary Fund (IMF)

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Same as ADD-Coder's.

Return-Path: <Christine15@swpc.siemens.com>
Message-Id: <20191011214032.2D3E7225301@smtp10.apol.com.tw>

Email: awray101@mail2washington.com

strawberry52405

I received the following email from address: LC0097@innoviafilms.com
subject: Bank name: Clarion Bank.
This is a scam lookout

International Monetary Fund,
700 19th Street, N.W., Washington, D.C. 20431

This message is to inform you that you have an overdue payment of $10.3M in the Clarion Bank, USA. This was as a result of winning excercise usually conducted by the United Nation every year.

You are to contact Marshall CressWell who is the Managing Director of Corporate & Institutional Clarion Bank with the email address below.
Bank Name: Clarion Bank USA.

Attn: Marshall CressWell
E-mail: mcresswell01@aol.com
E-mail: LBcressell02@accountant.com
Department Code: 85850

Furnish them with this information below.
FULL NAME:
CURRENT ADDRESS:
YOUR NUMBER:

Regards,
Christine Lagarde (Director)
International Monetary Fund
Reply with this Email: awray101@mail2washington.com

Godzilla

Administrator
Staff member
Reply-To: wellsf425@gmail.com
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2019
Subject: Attention Please

Beneficiary Email listed

I am sending this last warning to the payment owners to receive their payment in West Fargo bank branch in Tampa Florida city, because States government discovered that some of the payment owners died, that is why they did not receive their funds,

so they said their will refund any available payment back to State Bank account on 30th of this month and cancel their name in State Government list, so contact Wells Fargo bank now with your bank account details, and sign your fund ownership certificate to enable them transfer your sum of $2.4Millon dollars into your bank account, this is my last email to you,

Wells Fargo bank information to contact,
wellsfargobank330@aol.com
wellsf425@gmail.com
Address: 8902 Regents Park Drive Tampa Florida 33647

i am Mrs Christine Lagarde
Director IMF International Monetary Fund
monetaryfundauthority@gmail.com

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Received: from mail.n46.jp ([202.144.234.240])
Reply-To: <egardner937@gmail.com>
Subject: INSTRUCTION TO RELEASE YOUR UNPAID FUNDS
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2019

( I.M.F ) Head Office
Senior Resident Representative
REF:-XVGNN82010

Attention; Fund Beneficiary,

This is to intimate you of a very important information which will be of a great help to redeem you from all the difficulties you have been experiencing in getting your long over due payment, due to excessive demand for money from you by both corrupt Bank officials and Courier Companies after which your fund remain unpaid to you.

I am Mrs. Christine Largarde , a highly placed official of the International Monetary Fund (IMF). It may interest you to know that reports have reached our office by so many correspondences on the uneasy way which people like you are treated by Various Banks and Courier Companies/ Diplomat across Europe to Africa and Asia /London Uk. We have decided to put a stop to that and that is why I was appointed to handle your transaction here in America as Mr Donald J Trump has given me the permission.

All Governmental and Non-Governmental prostates, NGOs, Finance Companies, Banks, Security Companies and Courier companies which have been in contact with you of late have been instructed to back off from your transaction and you have been advised NOT to respond to them anymore since the International Monetary Fund (IMF) is now directly in charge of your payment. Your name appeared in our payment schedule list of beneficiaries that will receive their funds in this first quarter payment of the year because we only transfer fund twice in a year according to our banking regulation. We apologize for the delay of your payment and please stop communicating with any office now and attention to our office payment accordingly.

Now your new Payment, United nation Approval No; UN5685P, White House Approved No: WH44CV, Reference No.-35460021, Allocation No: 674632 Password No: 339331, Pin Code No: 55674 and your Certificate of Merit Payment No: 103, Released Code No: 0763; Immediate (IMF) Telex confirmation No: -1114433; Secret Code No: XXTN013.

Your part payment inheritance fund is USD$ 10.7 Million. Having received these vital payment numbers, therefore you are qualified now to received and confirm your payment with the International Monetary Fund (IMF) American Region immediately within the next 24hrs. We assure you that your payment will get to you as long as you follow my directives and instructions. We have decided to give you a CODE, THE CODE IS: 601. Please, any time you receive a mail with the name Mr. Eric Gardner, check if there is CODE (601) if the code is not written, please delete the massage from your box!

You are hereby advised NOT to remit further payment to any institutions with respect to your transaction as your fund will be transferred to you directly from our source. I hope this is clear. Any action contrary to this instruction is at your own risk. Respond to this e-mail on (egardner937@gmail.com) with immediate effect and we shall give you further details on how your fund will be released.

Regards,
Mrs. Christine Largarde (I.M.F).

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <midlandhirecentre@eircom.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2019
From: "Mrs. Christine Lagarde" <midlandhirecentre@eircom.net>
Reply-To: "Mrs. Christine Lagarde" <imfheadofficedepartment@gmail.com>
Subject: Good Day,

Good Day

This is International Monitory Funds (IMF),We write to inform you that your Beneficiary Funds of USD$9.7million was issued out from Bank last week although the check has been converted to an ATM Visa Card, with the ATM CARD you can make withdrawal at any ATM machine around you. Reason, the money was loaded into the ATM CARD was because the check may got expired before it gets to your address, therefore we have registered the ATM card with FedEx courier company here and they have approved a Diplomatic agent that will deliver to your address.

So kindly Contact Courier Company with your delivery information where to deliver your ATM Card at
Manager: Agent DAVID MARK
Email: agentmark199@gmail.com
Tel:+1-405-801-9154
Contact him with your information below to avoid wrong delivery,

Your Full Name.........
Your Address...........
Your Country/State......
Your Phone Number.......
Your nearest airport....

Please endeavor to indicate the ATM card parcel registration number which is ( ATM-2699 ) when contacting them, Please ensure you inform us when you have received the ATM.

Report to us for any delay on the delivery at
(I.M.F) Head Office
700 19th St NW, Washington,
DC 20431, USA

Sincerely yours,
Mrs. Christine Lagarde
IMF OFFICE