Christine Lagarde

ADD-Coder

Paladin
Return-Path: <Christine0075@titanemail.info>
Received: from 10.217.135.166 (EHLO smtp10.apol.com.tw) (203.79.224.157)
Christine Lagarde <Christine0075@titanemail.info>
Oct 7 at 7:21 AM

International Monetary Fund,
700 19th Street, N.W., Washington, D.C. 20431

Attention Beneficiary,

This message is to inform you that you have an overdue payment of $10.3M in the Clarion Bank, USA. This was as a result of winning excercise usually conducted by the United Nation every year.

You are to contact Marshall CressWell who is the Managing Director of Corporate & Institutional Clarion Bank with the email address below.

Bank Name: Clarion Bank USA.
Attn: Marshall CressWell
E-mail: mcresswell01@aol.com

Regards,
Christine Lagarde (Director)
International Monetary Fund
Head Department Washington D.C.© 20
Email: awray101@mail2washington.com

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member
She's out as of September 12.

Reply-To: mschristinelagarde23@gmail.com
From: "Ms. Christine Lagarde " <drkingleymoghalu489@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2019
Subject: International Monetary Fund.(IMF)

International Monetary Fund.(IMF)
Address:700 19th St NW, Washington,
DC 20431,United States

Attention: beneficiary

My name is Ms. Christine Lagarde and I work with the International Monetary Fund (IMF), I am writing you to let you know that finally your ATM Card worth $6,000,000.00 USD has been delivered through FEDEX to Mr. Peter Perry for activation, who works with the IMF where it is going to be activated before final delivery to your home address. You can use the tracking number with the tracking site below to track the ATM Card to be sure it has been delivered to Mr. Peter Perry for activation.

Delivery Company: Fedex Courier Company
Tracking Number: 774909134450
Tracking Site: https://www.fedex.com/en-us/home.html

You are simply advice to contact our Claim Agent On email or call him on his phone number below Mr. Andrew Gomisky
(mrandrewgomisky@gmail.com)
Telephone Number: +1571 208-2291
with the below details as stated.?

Contact him with your data as stated below:
1. Your Full Name.........................
2. Your Full Address Where You Want the Courier Company to Send Your Funds.
3. Your Age...................................
4. Occupation.................................
5. Cell/Telephone Numbers...............
6. Country......................................

Note: The only fee you are to send for the activation of your ATM Card is just $ 150 USD. So make sure you don't send him more than $150 USD. Your card is already with him and you can track it with the tracking details given to you above for confirmation.

Best Regards,
Ms. Christine Lagarde
International Monetary Fund (IMF)

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Same as ADD-Coder's.

Return-Path: <Christine15@swpc.siemens.com>
Message-Id: <20191011214032.2D3E7225301@smtp10.apol.com.tw>

Email: awray101@mail2washington.com

strawberry52405

I received the following email from address: LC0097@innoviafilms.com
subject: Bank name: Clarion Bank.
This is a scam lookout

This message is to inform you that you have an overdue payment of $10.3M in the Clarion Bank, USA. This was as a result of winning excercise usually conducted by the United Nation every year.

You are to contact Marshall CressWell who is the Managing Director of Corporate & Institutional Clarion Bank with the email address below.
Bank Name: Clarion Bank USA.

Attn: Marshall CressWell
E-mail: mcresswell01@aol.com
E-mail: LBcressell02@accountant.com
Department Code: 85850

Furnish them with this information below.
FULL NAME:
CURRENT ADDRESS:
YOUR NUMBER:

Regards,
Reply with this Email: awray101@mail2washington.com

Godzilla

Administrator
Staff member
Reply-To: wellsf425@gmail.com
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2019
Subject: Attention Please

Beneficiary Email listed

I am sending this last warning to the payment owners to receive their payment in West Fargo bank branch in Tampa Florida city, because States government discovered that some of the payment owners died, that is why they did not receive their funds,

so they said their will refund any available payment back to State Bank account on 30th of this month and cancel their name in State Government list, so contact Wells Fargo bank now with your bank account details, and sign your fund ownership certificate to enable them transfer your sum of $2.4Millon dollars into your bank account, this is my last email to you,

Wells Fargo bank information to contact,
wellsfargobank330@aol.com
wellsf425@gmail.com
Address: 8902 Regents Park Drive Tampa Florida 33647

i am Mrs Christine Lagarde
Director IMF International Monetary Fund
monetaryfundauthority@gmail.com

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Received: from mail.n46.jp ([202.144.234.240])
Reply-To: <egardner937@gmail.com>
Subject: INSTRUCTION TO RELEASE YOUR UNPAID FUNDS
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2019

( I.M.F ) Head Office
Senior Resident Representative
REF:-XVGNN82010

Attention; Fund Beneficiary,

This is to intimate you of a very important information which will be of a great help to redeem you from all the difficulties you have been experiencing in getting your long over due payment, due to excessive demand for money from you by both corrupt Bank officials and Courier Companies after which your fund remain unpaid to you.

I am Mrs. Christine Largarde , a highly placed official of the International Monetary Fund (IMF). It may interest you to know that reports have reached our office by so many correspondences on the uneasy way which people like you are treated by Various Banks and Courier Companies/ Diplomat across Europe to Africa and Asia /London Uk. We have decided to put a stop to that and that is why I was appointed to handle your transaction here in America as Mr Donald J Trump has given me the permission.

All Governmental and Non-Governmental prostates, NGOs, Finance Companies, Banks, Security Companies and Courier companies which have been in contact with you of late have been instructed to back off from your transaction and you have been advised NOT to respond to them anymore since the International Monetary Fund (IMF) is now directly in charge of your payment. Your name appeared in our payment schedule list of beneficiaries that will receive their funds in this first quarter payment of the year because we only transfer fund twice in a year according to our banking regulation. We apologize for the delay of your payment and please stop communicating with any office now and attention to our office payment accordingly.

Now your new Payment, United nation Approval No; UN5685P, White House Approved No: WH44CV, Reference No.-35460021, Allocation No: 674632 Password No: 339331, Pin Code No: 55674 and your Certificate of Merit Payment No: 103, Released Code No: 0763; Immediate (IMF) Telex confirmation No: -1114433; Secret Code No: XXTN013.

Your part payment inheritance fund is USD$ 10.7 Million. Having received these vital payment numbers, therefore you are qualified now to received and confirm your payment with the International Monetary Fund (IMF) American Region immediately within the next 24hrs. We assure you that your payment will get to you as long as you follow my directives and instructions. We have decided to give you a CODE, THE CODE IS: 601. Please, any time you receive a mail with the name Mr. Eric Gardner, check if there is CODE (601) if the code is not written, please delete the massage from your box!

You are hereby advised NOT to remit further payment to any institutions with respect to your transaction as your fund will be transferred to you directly from our source. I hope this is clear. Any action contrary to this instruction is at your own risk. Respond to this e-mail on (egardner937@gmail.com) with immediate effect and we shall give you further details on how your fund will be released.

Regards,
Mrs. Christine Largarde (I.M.F).

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <midlandhirecentre@eircom.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2019
From: "Mrs. Christine Lagarde" <midlandhirecentre@eircom.net>
Reply-To: "Mrs. Christine Lagarde" <imfheadofficedepartment@gmail.com>
Subject: Good Day,

Good Day

This is International Monitory Funds (IMF),We write to inform you that your Beneficiary Funds of USD$9.7million was issued out from Bank last week although the check has been converted to an ATM Visa Card, with the ATM CARD you can make withdrawal at any ATM machine around you. Reason, the money was loaded into the ATM CARD was because the check may got expired before it gets to your address, therefore we have registered the ATM card with FedEx courier company here and they have approved a Diplomatic agent that will deliver to your address.

So kindly Contact Courier Company with your delivery information where to deliver your ATM Card at
Manager: Agent DAVID MARK
Email: agentmark199@gmail.com
Tel:+1-405-801-9154
Contact him with your information below to avoid wrong delivery,

Your Full Name.........
Your Address...........
Your Country/State......
Your Phone Number.......
Your nearest airport....

Please endeavor to indicate the ATM card parcel registration number which is ( ATM-2699 ) when contacting them, Please ensure you inform us when you have received the ATM.

Report to us for any delay on the delivery at
(I.M.F) Head Office
700 19th St NW, Washington,
DC 20431, USA

Sincerely yours,
Mrs. Christine Lagarde
IMF OFFICE

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Return-Path: <valery@cyfrowi.eu>
Received: from cyfrowi.eu ([217.61.126.248])
Reply-To: imf_davidhanks247@yahoo.com
Subject: Read Carefully:About Your Funds Transfer
Date: 12 Dec 2019

INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND
1900 PENNSYLVANIA Ave NW
WASHINGTON DC. 20431.

Attention Beneficiary

This is to formally inform you that your file on your fund transfer has reached Mrs.Christiane Lagarde Managing Director of the IMF(The International Monetary Fund).

We are also aware that your transaction has been dormant for a while now, and we will like to know why.

It will be in your own interest to get back to the department director Mr David who is in charge of the transfer unit of IMF, get back to him as soon as possible, failure to do so we shall confiscate your funds to charity.

email....... imf_davidhanks2018@yahoo.com

Fill Out the information to him if you are ready to receive your FUNDS
Your Full Name:...............
Direct Phone:....................
Country.................
Bank details.............
A Scan Copy Of Your Identity Card Or Drivers License.

And take note any other email you receive from anybody claiming to have your fund should be sent to this office and you are advised to stop any transaction or payment to the institutions who have been in contact with you lately for they are scam and the FBI and EFCC are after them,so be smart the IMF is now in-charge of all dept .

We await your reply.

Have a good day.

Managing Director,
Mrs. Christiane Lagarde

Marie

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <ooffice822@aol.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2019
From: "Mrs Christine Lagarde (I.M.F)." <ooffice822@aol.com>
Subject: Attention; Fund Beneficiary,

International Monetary Fund( I.M.F ) Head Office
#1900 Pennsylvania Ave NW,
Washington, DC 20431 USA.
(I.M.F)(601).

This is to intimate you of a very important information which will be of a great help to redeem you from all the difficulties you have been experiencing in getting your long over due payment, due to excessive demand for money from you by both corrupt Bank officials and Courier Companies after which your fund remain unpaid to you. I am Christine Lagarde, a highly placed official of the International Monetary Fund (IMF). It may interest you to know that reports have reached our office by so many correspondences on the uneasy way which people like you are treated by Various Banks and Courier Companies/ Diplomat across Europe to Africa and Asia /London Uk. We have decided to put a stop to that.

All Governmental and Non-Governmental prostates, NGOs, Finance Companies, Banks, Security Companies and Courier companies which have been in contact with you of late have been instructed to back off from your transaction and you have been advised NOT to respond to them anymore since the International Monetary Fund (IMF) is now directly in charge of your payment. Your name appeared in our payment schedule list of beneficiaries that will receive their funds in this first quarter payment of the year because we only transfer fund twice in a year according to our banking regulation. We apologize for the delay of your payment and please stop communicating with any office now and attention to our office payment accordingly.

Now your new Payment, United Nation Approval No; UN5685P, White House Approved No: WH44CV, Reference No.-35460021, Allocation No: 674632 Password No: 339331, Pin Code No: 55674 and your Certificate of Merit Payment No: 103, Released Code No: 0763; Immediate (IMF) Telex confirmation No: -1114433; Secret Code No: XXTN013.

Your payment inheritance fund is USD$10.7 Million. Having received these vital payment numbers, therefore you are qualified now to received and confirm your payment with the International Monetary Fund (IMF) immediately. We assure you that your payment will get to you as long as you follow my directives and instructions. We have decided to give you a CODE, THE CODE IS: 601. Please, any time you receive a mail with the name Christine Lagarde, check if there is CODE (601) if the code is not written, please delete the massage from your box!

You are hereby advised NOT to remit further payment to any institutions with respect to your transaction as your fund will be transferred to you directly from our source. I hope this is clear. Any action contrary to this instruction is at your own risk. Respond to this e-mail on: (mrschristinel792@gmail.com) with immediate effect and we shall give you further details on how your fund will be released.

Regards,
Christine Lagarde (I.M.F).

Naruto

Administrator
Staff member
From: International Monetary Fund (IMF) <imf@vinupperhouse.net>
Sent: Thursday, January 16, 2020 5:50 AM
Subject: YOUR PENDING FUND TRANSFER HAS BEEN RELEASED THIS MORNING ...

Attention:

My name is Ms. Christine Lagarde and I work with the International Monetary Fund (IMF), I am writing you to let you know that your pending fund has been released to you through ATM Card, since you are having problem receiving your fund through bank transfer in your local bank account. We have shipped an ATM card through Barrister. Bernard Charles he works with the IMF. He will make sure that your ATM card is delivered to you today. Your ATM Card has been handed over to Barrister Bernard Charles for delivery to you. We have emailed more than 2 times but you are not responding back to us. The current bank that you are dealing can’t transfer your fund to you, so you should immediately reply back to our email message.

You are simply advice to contact our Claim Agent Barrister. Bernard Charles by replying back to this email message. He will coordinate the shipment of your ATM card to your home today. He is currently in London, UK. But he will make sure that your ATM card is delivered to you today. Make sure that you reply back to this email message with your details.

Contact him with your data as stated below:
1. Your Full Name.........................
2. Your Full Address .....................
3. Your Age...................................
4. Occupation.................................
5. Cell/Telephone Numbers...............
6. Country......................................

Note: The only fee you are to send is the shipment fee required by the Courier Company that will deliver to you personally in your home address. Make sure that you follow the instructions from Barrister Bernard Charles to avoid delay.

Best Regards,
Ms. Christine Lagarde
International Monetary Fund (IMF)

Marie

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <bimbam.lm-@t-online.de>
Received: from fwd08.aul.t-online.de (fwd08.aul.t-online.de [172.20.26.151])
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2020
Sender: Christine Lagarde <BIMBAM.LM-@t-online.de>
Reply-To: "christinelagarde02@vipmail.hu" <christinelagarde02@vipmail.hu>
To: "info@imf.org" <info@imf.org>
Subject: Attention Beneficiary,

Attention Beneficiary,

This message is to inform you that you have an overdue payment of $10.3M in the Clarion County Community Bank, USA. This was as a result of winning excercise usually conducted by the United Nation every year . This exercise was conducted by a random Emails selections and you happen to be among the lucky beneficiaries to benefit from the exercise this year.

We are happy to inform you that based on our recommendation your outstanding fund of over-due payment in tone of USD $10.3M) has been credited in your favor in Clarion County Community Bank . Having said all this, we will further advise that you go ahead in dealing with the Clarion Bank, accordingly as we will be monitoring all their activities with you as well as your correspondence at all levels. You are to contact the Bank (Clarion County Community Bank) only where your fund is laying, with the below information:

Bank Name: Clarion Bank.
Attn: Michael CressWell
Managing Director of Corporate & Institutional Banking
E-mail: michealcresswell01@aol.com
Department Code: 85850

we will want you to contact them immediately with the above email address so as to enable them attend to your case accordingly without any further delay as time is already running out.

Should in case you need any more information in regards to this notification, feel free to get back to me so that we can brief you more as we are here to guide you during and after this project has been completely

Thank you very much for your anticipated co-operation.

Regards,
Head Department Washington D.C. 2020

Quark

Staff member
Return-Path: <uobonlinetransfer@gmail.com>
Reply-To: mrs_leeannsom@outlook.com
From: Mrs Christine Lagarde <uobonlinetransfer@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2020
Subject: RE: COMPENSATION OF US$1,000.000.00

International Monetary Fund Compensation Unit,
In Affiliation With World Bank.
Address:1900 Pennsylvania
Ave NW, Washington, DC, 20431
Tel: 1 239-205-4843
Our Ref: IMF/USA/00112

RE: COMPENSATION OF US$1,000.000.00

Attention Beneficiary,

How are you today? Hope all is well with you and the family? You may not understand why this mail came to you. We have been having a meeting for the past 3 months which ended yesterday with the Director and secretary to the International Monetary Fund. This email is to all the people that have been scammed in any part of the world, the International Monetary Fund have agreed to compensate them with the sum of US$1,000.000.00 each and you have to indicate how much you lost in the hand of scammers.

This includes every foreign contractors, Inheritance,Dating and Lottery payment that have not received their Lottery/Inheritance payment, and people that have had an unfinished transaction or international Lottery payment that failed due to Government problems etc. We found your name in our list and that is why we are contacting you, this have been agreed upon and have been signed.

You are advised to contact Mrs. Lee Ann Som who is in charge of your payment through our paying center as she is our representative, contact her immediately for your compensation of US$1,000.000.00. She will be sending your $1,000.000.00 for your compensation payment from the International Monetary Fund Office. Therefore you are advice send her below info for claim.

1. FULL NAME:.
2. PRESENT ADDRESS:.
3. TELEPHONE NUMBER:.
4. YOUR OCCUPATION:.
5. HOW MUCH YOU HAVE LOST BEFORE:
6. EMAIL CONTACT: mrs_leeannsom@outlook.com

Thanks and God bless you and your family. Hoping to hear from you as soon as you receive your compensation funds don't neglect this I advice you.

International Monetary Funds, Making the world a better place, Note your reply has been directed to the office of Mrs Lee Ann Som so kindly click reply and your email will be redirected as approved.

Regards,
Christine Lagarde
IMF Managing Director.

Dororo

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <obikenude@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2020
Reply-To: newbranch1@yahoo.com
Subject: Dear: Beneficiary

INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF)
700 19th Street Northwest Washington,
DC 20431 United States.

Hello,,

This is to inform you that your transaction worth of $10,500,000.00 USD which has already be transfer to you was intercepted by us because you did not register your transaction with us because on going through our transaction files we did not found yours. Due to that you are transferring a hung amount of money without following the normal procedure was the cause of the stop in the fund of $10,500,000.00 USD transfer, that was made on your name by BANK OF AMERICA UNITED STATES PLC.

We have stop your fund of $10,500,000.00 USD Mr. Kevin Wenk transfer to your bank account in Dominican Republic yesterday, we stopped it because you don't have the Final Fund Release Order paper. You have to pay $200 USD for the registration your transaction with us and also Final Fund Release Order paper will be given to your fund, you are urge to make this payment through Western Union or Money Gram Money Transfer.

Meanwhile, remember that this is the only charge that holds your fund of $10,500,000.00 USD to release as well, immediately you paid it we will give order to the release of your fund full with out any intercepted or delay again. After these you have cleared all your transfer obligations and nothing will stop or hold you from receiving your fund through online bank transfer or in any kind of delivery company.

You have to make the payment of $200USD through Western Union or Money Gram Money Transfer. contact email: newbranch1@yahoo.com

Thanks Remain bless,
Director. Mr. Christine Lagarde

Christine Laggard ! :ROFLMAO:

Return-Path: <joannking0602@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2020
Reply-To: francismarkdhl@gmail.com
Subject: Your Package

Hello'

This is International Monitory Funds (IMF) in conjunction with U B A Bank, We write to inform you that your Beneficiary Funds of $9.7 million was issued out from Bank last week although the check has been converted into an ATM Visa Card, with the ATM CARD you can make withdrawal at any ATM machine around you. Reason, the money was loaded into the ATM CARD was because the check may got expired before it gets to your address, therefore we have registered the ATM card with FedEx courier company here and they have approved a Diplomatic agent that will deliver to your address.

Kindly Contact the Courier Company agent who is to deliver your ATM Package with your delivery information where to deliver your ATM Card at
Name... Francis Mark
Text Or Call him on WhatsApp +1-906-875-2940

Contact him with your information below to avoid wrong delivery,
Your Full Name.........
Your Address...........
Your Country/State......
Your Phone Number.......
Your nearest airport....

Please endeavor to indicate the ATM card parcel registration number which is ( ATM-2699 ) when contacting them, Please ensure you inform us when you have received the ATM Card.

Report to us for any delay on the delivery at
(I.M.F) Head Office
700 19th St NW, Washington,
DC 20431, USA

Sincerely yours,
Mrs Christine Laggard
IMF Office

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
The laggard returns with a delivery agent Francis Mark, UBA.

Return-Path: <bubblegumcandy40@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2020
Reply-To: francismarkdhl@gmail.com

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <jamcor@sccoast.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2020 )
Reply-To: MRS CHRISTINE LAGARDE <mrschristine.lagarde@bk.ru>
Subject: ATTENTION: PROVISION OF AFFIDAVIT OF CLAIM CERTIFICATE FOR LEGAL COVER/ PROTECTION OF US$17.5M IN FAVOR.??

IMF WORLD REGULATORY OFFICE
INTERNATIONAL FUNDS REGULATORY AUTHORITY
INTER-CONTINENTAL DEBT RECONCILIATION DEPT.
FROM THE DESK OF: MRS CHRISTINE LAGARDE

ATTENTION: PROVISION OF AFFIDAVIT OF CLAIM CERTIFICATE FOR LEGAL COVER/ PROTECTION OF US$17.5M IN FAVOR.

I AM RATHER SPEECHLESS AT THE MOMENT AS THE ANTICIPATION OF THIS LONG AWAITED MOMENT IS ABOUT TO ARRIVE. PERSONALLY, I WOULD ADVISE YOU TO GO AHEAD AND CONCLUDE THE REMITTANCE OF YOUR PAYMENT CONSIDERING YOU HAVE COME A LONG WAY PURSUING TO YOUR PAYMENT.

DRAGGING UNNECESSARY ATTENTIONS AT THIS MOMENT WILL DO US NO GOOD RATHER THAN HARM AND DAMAGE. YOU CANNOT AFFORD TO LOOSE YOUR FUND ESPECIALLY WHEN THE FEE IS NOTHING COMPARING TO YOUR APPROVED OVER DUE PAYMENT WITH THIS OFFICE THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF), SO I WILL ADVICE YOU TO PROCEED AND COMPLETE THE TRANSFER OF YOUR SAID FUND BECAUSE RIGHT NOW I DON'T KNOW WHAT ELSE TO SAY AS YOU KNOW THAT I AM ONLY A WORKER AT THIS OFFICE AND I WORK ACCORDING TO THERE DIRECTIVES.

NOW LISTEN AND LISTEN VERY GOOD, I HAVE PROMISE YOU THAT I AM GOING TO HELP YOU GET THE TRANSFER COMPLETED INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT WHICH I FULLY KNOWS THAT I CAN DO EXACTLY WHAT AS I HAVE PROMISED YOU BUT IF YOU FEEL YOU DON'T TRUST ME THEN LETS FORGET ABOUT EVERYTHING, SO INVOLVING A THIRD PARTY WILL DO US KNOW GOOD RATHER THAN ATTRACTING MORE AND MORE ATTENTIONS TO YOUR BUSINESS TRANSACTION AND YOUR PRIVATE MONEY.

I AM HAPPY THAT YOU HAVE EXPRESSED YOUR THOUGHT DUE TO YOUR PAST EXPERIENCE WITH THE NONE OFFICIAL OFFICERS OF THIS OUR GREAT COUNTRY AND ALSO WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN HEARING, WHICH I PROMISE YOU THAT YOU WILL NOT EXPERIENCE SUCH A THING IN YOUR LIFE AGAIN OR IN THIS PRESENT TRANSACTION. BUT MY DEAR, DO NOT BE DECEIVED BY SUCH THOUGHT THIS TIME BECAUSE THEY WILL NOT HELP YOU FOR GOOD, I MUST LET YOU KNOW THAT IT IS AGAINST MY DOCTRINE AND RELIGION AS A CHRISTIAN TO STEAL, GOD WILL BEAR ME WITNESS THAT I HAVE NEVER HAD THAT THOUGH OF EVIL FOR YOU, I HAVE NEVER EVEN IMAGINE OF LYING TO YOU, LET ME PERISH FOR EVER IN THE BOTTOMLESS PITT OF HELL, IF I AM HERE TO DECEIVE YOU.

I KNOW VERY WELL THAT YOU MAY HAVE HAD OF THE ROUGH TRIALS AND TRIBULATION GOING ON IN THIS PRESENT WORLD AND I MUST TELL YOU THAT TRIBULATION AND TRIAL WILL ONLY LAST FOR A WHILE, BUT JOY COMES IN THE MORNING. IF YOU HAVE FAITH LIKE A MUSTER SEED, YOUR GOOD DREAMS WILL DEFINITELY BECOME REALITY. GOD WILL DO IT FOR YOU AND I, THEREFORE, ACCEPT AND CLAIM YOUR BLESSINGS NOW.

I WISH TO LET YOU KNOW THAT IF I LIE TO YOU, I HAVE COMMITTED SIN AGAINST GOD ALMIGHTY, AGAINST THE HOLY SPIRIT, AND AGAINST YOU AS A HUMAN. AS THE BIBLE SAYS "NO SINNER WILL GO UNPUNISHED, SO WHAT DOES IT PROFIT ME TO ENJOY TODAY AND SUFFER TILL THE END OF MY LIFE, ALSO SUFFER PUNISHMENTS FROM OUR CREATOR WHOM WE ALL SHALL ANSWER TO AND GIVE ACCOUNT OF HOW WE LIVED OUR LIVES HERE ON EARTH. BY THE WAY I URGE YOU TO GO ON YOUR KNEELS TONIGHT AND PRAY ASKING GOD TO SHOW YOU THIS DEAL AND THE POSSIBLE OUTCOME OF IT. THEN GO TO BED. I AM VERY SURE THAT THE TRUE GOD WHOM YOU AND I ARE SERVING WILL REVEAL THE OUTCOME TO YOU.

ONCE YOU REPLACE YOUR NEGATIVE THOUGHTS WITH POSITIVE ONES, YOU WILL START HAVING POSITIVE RESULTS IN THIS DEAL, I AM ONLY DOING THIS BECAUSE I FULLY KNOW THAT THIS IS FOR REAL AND I WILL GET SOMETHING OUT OF IT FOR MY WORK WELL DONE ONCE YOU RECEIVE THE SAID FUNDS IN YOUR BANK ACCOUNT AND START MAKING WITHDRAWALS.

YOU WILL HAVE TO MAKE SURE THAT YOU COMPLETE YOUR FUND TRANSFER TODAY, SHOULD YOU WISH TO COMPLETE YOUR FUND TRANSFER WITH THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF BENIN REPUBLIC, PROCEED IMMEDIATELY AND SEND THE NEEDED FEE OF $75.00 USD TO ENABLE US COMPLETE YOUR FUND TRANSFER TODAY.

NOTE THAT ALL ARRANGEMENTS HAS BEEN COMPLETED FOR THE IMMEDIATE TRANSFER OF THE SAID FUNDS INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT UPON THE RECEIPT OF THE REQUIRED FEE TODAY. SO DO GET BACK TO ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

NOW LISTEN VERY GOOD, I AM NOT HERE TO PLAY OR TO BE WASTING YOUR TIME OR MINE IF THIS TRANSACTION IS NOT FOR REAL AND THE ONLY THING WHY I AM FIGHTING AND WORKING HARD TO TRANSFER YOUR SAID APPROVED FUNDS INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT IS BECAUSE ONCE YOU ARE ABLE TO RECEIVE IT AND START MAKING WITHDRAWAL FROM YOUR ACCOUNT, YOU WILL IMMEDIATELY REGAIN YOUR FINANCIAL FREEDOM AND HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO LIVE ON AND ESTABLISH A GOOD BUSINESS FOR YOURSELF AND YOUR FAMILY, THEN YOU WILL COMPENSATE ME FOR MY JOB WELL DONE AND FOR ME BEEN A REVEREND FATHER OF THE HOLLY CATHOLIC CHURCH, I HAVE SWEAR TO MY GOD THAT I WILL NOT LIE BEFORE HIM, SO GOD IN HEAVEN KNOWS THAT I AM NOT A LIAR, I AM ONLY WORKING FOR YOU AND I MUST FOLLOW THE RIGHT PROCEDURES.

BE GUARANTEED AND ASSURED THAT YOUR APPROVED FUNDS WILL BE TRANSFERRED INTO YOUR PROVIDED BANK ACCOUNT UPON THE RECEIPT CONFIRMATION OF THE SAID FUNDS WITHIN THE NEXT 7WORKING HOURS AS SOON AS YOU ARE ABLE TO COMPLY WITH THE PAYMENT DIRECTIVES, AS THAT IS THE ONLY THING DELAYING YOU NOT TO RECEIVE YOUR SAID FUNDS AT THE MOMENT.

HOW EVER; NOTE THAT EVERY NECESSARY ARRANGEMENT HAS BEEN CONCLUDED FOR THE IMMEDIATE TRANSFER OF YOUR SAID FUNDS WITHIN THE NEXT 7HRS RECEIPT CONFIRM OF THE STATED FEE, THUS, THE SAID CHARGES IS TO COMPLETE THE TRANSFER OF YOUR SAID FUNDS INTO YOUR SAID BANK ACCOUNT, ALSO NOTE THAT THIS IS NOT THE MAKING OF THIS INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF) RATHER, A STRINGENT MEASURE IMPOSED BY INTERNATIONAL MONETARY TASK FORCE TO TRACK DOWN ILLEGAL MONEY LAUNDRY ACTIVISTS AND TERRORIST SPONSORS.

ASSUMING THERE IS NO BOND ON THE FUND, ALL WE COULD HAVE DONE IS TO SUBTRACT THE CHARGES FROM THE APPROVED AMOUNT AND MAKE THINGS EASIER FOR YOU. BUT BECAUSE THE FUND WAS COMPLETELY BONDED FOR SECURITY REASONS, THERE IS NO WAY WE CAN DEDUCT OR ADD TO IT WHEN FUND IS BONDED FOR SECURITY REASONS, SO SHOULD YOU WISH TO COMPLETE YOUR FUND TRANSFER WITH THIS OFFICE, YOU HAVE TO ACT ACCORDINGLY TO ENABLE US WORK FOR YOU IMMEDIATELY.

THIS LETTER IS OUR 100% BOND UNCONDITIONAL GUARANTEE TO YOU, AND FORMS A LITERALLY DEED FOR THIS PAYMENT, IT ALSO FORMS AN INTEGRAL PART OF ALL OUR CONFIRMATIONS / GUARANTEE COMMITTED TO YOU IN RESPECT OF THIS MATTER. FOR OUR INVOLVEMENT IN THIS ARRANGEMENT, THIS IS A 'DEED OF UNDERSTANDING' BINDING ON THIS PAYMENT APPROVED IN YOUR FAVOR.

FINALLY, WE UNCONDITIONALLY AND IRREVOCABLY GUARANTEE TO YOU THAT LESS THAN 24 HOURS CONFIRMATION RECEIPT OF THE ABOVE STATED FEES OF $75.00 USD, I SHALL GLADLY RELEASE YOUR APPROVED PAYMENT INTO YOUR AUTHORIZED BANK ACCOUNT WITHOUT ANY FURTHER DELAY.

USE BELOW INFORMATION TO SEND IT VIA MONEY GRAM OR WESTERN UNION OFFICE / RIA MONEY TRANSFER TODAY

IF YOU HAVE BE BLOCK TO SEND THROUGH World Remit OR RIA Transfer, JUST USE THE $75 AND BUY ITUNES CARD OR GOOGLE PLAY /STEAM WALLET $75 USD,

RECEIVERS NAME: Alan Ude

CITY: COTONOU
SENDERS NAME:
AMOUNT: $75 USD

WE WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT WE ARE INDEED VERY VERY SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCES ANY DELAY THIS MUST HAVE CAUSED YOU IN HAVING YOUR FUND PAID OUT TO YOU LONG BEFORE NOW.

CONFIRM THE RECEIPT OF THIS E-MAIL BY YOU IMMEDIATELY AND BE REST ASSURED THAT YOU WILL BE SMILING TO YOUR BANK ONCE YOU COMPLY WITH THE ABOVE DIRECTIVES NOW.

NOW YOUR NEW PAYMENT REFERENCE NO.-35460021, ALLOCATION NO: 674632 PASSWORD NO: 339331, PIN CODE NO: 55674 AND YOUR CERTIFICATE OF MERIT PAYMENT NO: 103, CBN RELEASED CODE NO: 0763; IMMEDIATE TELEX CONFIRMATION NO: -1114433; SECRET CODE NO: XXTN013, HAVING RECEIVED THESE VITAL PAYMENT NUMBERS, YOU ARE QUALIFIED NOW TO RECEIVED AND CONFIRM YOUR PAYMENT IMMEDIATELY WITHIN THE NEXT 7HRS FROM THE HELP OF THIS HONORABLE OFFICE, FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF BENIN IMMEDIATELY WE RECEIVED THE REQUIRED FEE.

YOUR URGENT RESPONSE TO THIS E-MAIL NOW WILL GO A LONG WAY IN HELPING US ENSURE YOUR PAYMENT IS RELEASED TO YOU WITHIN 7 HOURS OF YOU ACTING AS INSTRUCTED YOU NOW.

RESPOND BACK IMMEDIATELY.

MRS CHRISTINE LAGARDE
DIRECTOR INTER-CONTINENTAL
DEBT RECONCILIATION DEPT.
INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF)
E-mail: mrschristine.lagarde@bk.ru

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <office.offas@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2020
Subject: INSTRUCTION TO RELEASE YOUR UNPAID FUND

( I.M.F ) Head Office
1900 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington,
DC 20431, USA.

REF:-XVGNN82018 Email us (mrschristinelagarde000@gmail.com)

This is to intimate you of a very important information which will be of a great help to redeem you from all the difficulties you have been experiencing in getting your long over due payment, due to excessive demand for money from you by both corrupt Bank officials and Courier Companies after which your fund remain unpaid to you. I am Christine Lagarde, a highly placed official of the International Monetary Fund (IMF). It may interest you to know that reports have reached our office by so many correspondences on the uneasy way which people like you are treated by Various Banks and Courier Companies/ Diplomat across Europe to Africa and Asia /London Uk. We have decided to put a stop to that.

Now your new Payment, United Nation Approval No; UN5685P, White House
Approved No: WH44CV, Reference No.-35460021, Allocation No: 674632
Password No: 339331, Pin Code No: 55674 and your Certificate of Merit
Payment No: 103, Released Code No: 0763; Immediate (IMF) Telex
confirmation No: -1114433; Secret Code No: XXTN013.

Your payment inheritance fund is USD$10.7Million. Having received these vital payment numbers, therefore you are qualified now to received and confirm your payment with the International Monetary Fund (IMF) immediately. We assure you that your payment will get to you as long as you follow my directives and nstructions. We have decided to give you a CODE, THE CODE IS: 601. Please, any time you receive a mail with the name Christine Lagarde, check if there is CODE (601) if the code is not written, please delete the massage from your box!

You are hereby advised NOT to remit further payment to any institutions with respect to your transaction as your fund will be transferred to you directly from our source. I hope this is clear. Any action contrary to this instruction is at your own risk. Respond to this e-mail on: (mrschristinelagarde000@gmail.com) with immediate effect and we shall give you further details on how your fund will be released.

Regards,
Mrs.Christine Lagarde (I.M.F).
mrschristinelagarde000@gmail.com