Subject: Anti-Terrorist And Monetary Crimes Division

Anti-Terrorist And Monetary Crimes Division
Fbi Headquarters In Washington , D.C,
Federal Bureau Of Investigation
J. Edgar Hoover Building
935 Pennsylvania Avenue,
Nw Washington , D.C. 20535-0001

Attn: Beneficiary

This Is To Officially Inform You That It Has Come To Our Notice As We Had Thoroughly Completed An Investigation With The Help Of Our Intelligence Monitoring Network System, Which Report Confirmation Stated That There Are Illegal Transactions With You And Some Impostors Claiming To Be Prof. Charles C. Soludo Of The Central Bank Of Nigeria, Mr. Patrick Aziza, Robert Mueller,loans from uae,Barr. Omega Diaby (ESQ),Rev David.Johnson, National Westminster Bank Plc, Others Are Officials In Banks Such As Oceanic Bank, Zenith Bank With Other Banks Listed In Our Report, While Some Impostors Claimed To Be Federal Bureau Of Investigation Agents, And E.F.C.C Agent And Icpc Agent. Meanwhile, During Our Investigation Fbi Realized The Reason Why You Have Not Received Your Payment Because You Are Been Deceived By These Imposters.

Moreover, We Notice That You Have Not Fulfilled Your Financial Obligation In Respect Of Your Contract/Inheritance Payment. Based On That Fbi Has Contacted The Federal Ministry Of Finance Fmf On Your Behalf And They Have Brought A Solution To Your Problem By Coordinating Your Payment In The Total Amount Of Usd $8,000,000.00 Which Has Been Programmed With An Atm Card, Which You Can Use To Withdraw Your Funds Anywhere In The World. You Now Have The Lawful Right To Claim Your Funds Which Has Been Programmed With Atm Card.

With The Federal Bureau Of Investigation Involvement In This Transaction, You Are Now Be Rest Assured That This Transaction Is Legitimate And Completely Risk-Free, Our Duty Is To Protect And Serve Citizens Of United States And Other Part Of The World. Now I Advise You To Contact The Atm Card Center Via E-Mail For Instructions On How To Procure Your Approval Slip, Which Contains Details On How To Receive And Activate Your Atm Card For Immediate Use Of Your Funds Being Paid To You Through Atm Card. We Have Confirmed That The Amount Required To Procure The Approval Slip Will Cost You A Total Sum Of $325 Usd Which Will Be Paid Directly To The Atm Card Center , Via Gram. Below You Shall Find Contact Details Of The Agent Whom Will Process Your Transaction From Federal Minister Of Finance:
Contact Information

Federal Minister Of Finance
Atm Card Centre
Name: Mr. Raleigh DeGeer Amyx
Email: degeeramyxmfbi@gmail.com
Contact Mr. Raleigh DeGeer Amyx Of The Atm Card Centre With Your Information As Follows:
Full Name:
Mailing Address:
City:
State:
Nationality:
Direct Phone / Mobile Number:
Current Occupation And Your Age:

Once You Have Sent The Required Information To Mr. Raleigh DeGeer Amyx He Will Contact You With Instructions On How To Make The Payment Of $325 Usd For The Approval Slip After Which He Will Proceed Towards Delivery Of The Atm Card Without Any Further Delay. You Are Hereby Been Authorized/Guaranteed By The Federal Bureau Of Investigation To Commence Towards Completing This Transaction, As There Shall Be No Delay Once Payment For The Approval Slip Has Been Made To The Authorized Agent.

Once You Have Completed Payment Of Usd $325 To The Agent In Charge Of This Transaction, Immediately Contact Us Back For More Investigation For Conformation Of Your Atm Card. The Both Offices Are Working 24hours To Get This Project Complete.

Christopher A. Wray,
Executive Director,
Fbi Headquarters In Washington , D.C,

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <christopher_wray.a@outlook.com>
Subject: Re: Attention
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2020

ANTI-TERRORIST AND MONETARY CRIMES DIVISION
FBI HEADQUARTERS IN WASHINGTON, DC
FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION
J. EDGAR HOOVER BUILDING
935 PENNSYLVANIA AVENUE, NW
WASHINGTON, DC 20535-0001

ATTENTION:

We have completed this investigation and you are hereby approved to receive the winning prize as we have verified the entire transaction to be safe and 100% risk free, due to the fact that the funds have been deposited in United Trust Bank,, you will be required to contact the Chief Financial Officer of this transaction whom is located in United Trust Bank, According to our discoveries, You are a very lucky person. Contact the bank with the below information. Tell them that you have been advice by FBI to contact them for your fund they are waiting for your contact, Also let us know there responds to you.

In order to proceed with this transaction, you will be required to contact the Mr Jonathan Ayres (Chief Financial Officer) via e-mail. {ayjonathan830@gmail.com} Kindly look below to find appropriate contact information:

United Trust Bank,
47 Broad Street, Seaford, East Sussex,
BN25 1NG. United Kingdom
Contact Person: Mr Jonathan Ayres
Chief Financial Officer
Contact Email: ayjonathan830@gmail.com
Whatsapp Number: +447537189132

Also do not forget to include your personal Details/Information and quote the following Fund Reference Identification : FBI-2948-910. to the Bank.

This letter will serve as proof that the Federal Bureau Of Investigation is authorising you to contact the United Trust Bank, via information stated above, if you do not receive your winning prize of $US800,000.00 we shall be held responsible for the loss and this shall invite a penalty of $3,000 which will be made payable only to you (The Winner).

Note that you have only 7 working days to receive this fund.

I wait for your response

Congratulation once again
Christopher A. Wray
Public Affairs Director - FBI

Naruto

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <info@newvisioneyecenter.ae>
Received: from (EHLO dariushsoudi.accountservergroup.com) (108.174.145.115)
Reply-To: <christopherwray11001@outlook.com>
Subject: FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION FBI
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2020

EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR FBI
FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION FBI. WASHINGTON DC. FBI SEEKING TO WIRETAP INTERNET
From Head Department: Dr. Linda Williams and Christopher A. Wray
Email: (christopherwray11001@outlook.com)

Attention: Beneficiary,

Due to my position in service I called the Embassy shipping service head quarter of NIGERIA and made a complain to them in regard to your package and I also told them that I want your package to be shipped to you as soon as possible.

I received an update from the Embassy today in regard to your package I want you to follow their advice and instruction so that your package can be shipped to you. They made me understand that the charge fee holding your package is $177 only and once the charge fee is paid shipment will commence that same day.

My advice to you now is to go ahead and send the $177 to them I will make sure shipment commences once the charge fee is received by them.

Note: MY ADVICE AND INSTRUCTION IS VERY IMPORTANT TO THIS TRANSACTION TO COME TO AN END IMMEDIATELY, YOU NEED TO COMPLY ACCORDINGLY TO OUR DIRECTIVES.

Make sure you keep me updated once you receive your package and also let me know once you send the charge fee required so I can also make sure shipment commence that same day.

I WANT YOU TO USE THE INFORMATION BELOW TO SEND THE REQUIRED CHARGE FEE. I WILL FORWARD THE CONFIRMATION DETAILS TO HIM AND I WILL MAKE SURE SHIPMENT COMMENCE ONCE THEY RECEIVED THE CHARGE FEE.

BELOW IS THE PAYMENT INFORMATION OF:......LOVEDAY EGEGBARA
Dr. Linda Williams and Christopher A. Wray
Federal Bureau of Investigation
J. Edgar Hoover Building 935 Pennsylvania Avenue,NW Washington,
D.C.2535-0001, USA.

==================================================

SEND THE CHARGE FEE VIA MONEY GRAM OR WESTERN UNION AND I ASSURE YOU SHIPMENT WILL COMMENCE.

RECEIVER: LOVEDAY EGEGBARA
ADDRESS: 4TH AVE GLASS HOUSE
CITY: LAGOS
ZIP CODE:234
TEXT QUESTION:::::WHAT FOR
ANSWER:: :::: SERVICES
MTCN:.....?

Once payment is made get back to me with the payment confirmation details required below so shipment can commence. and I will forward it for shipment to commence immediately.

SENDER NAME:??
CONFIRMATION MTCN NUMBER:??
SENDER ADDRESS :??
AMOUNT SENT:
TEXT QUESTION USED?
ANSWER USED:??
DR.LINDA F.B.I TRANSACTION DEPARTMENT

Christopher A. Wray
J. Edgar Hoover Building
935 Pennsylvania Avenue,
NW Washington, D.C.
20535-0001, USA
FBI Director
Christopher A. Wray
Email: christopherwray11001@outlook.com
==============================
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information or otherwise be protected by law. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original.

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <christopherwray11001@outlook.com>
From: "Christopher A. Wray" <christopherwray11001@outlook.com>
Subject: FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION FBI/THE DELIVERY OF YOUR ATM CARD
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2020

EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR FBI
FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION FBI. WASHINGTON DC. FBI SEEKING TO WIRETAP INTERNET

Attention: Beneficiary

I hereby email to acknowledge the receipt of your last email and to inform you that package id still with the shipping company.

I am very surprised that you are skeptical in regards the delivery of your consignment to your designated receiving address, I am highly disappointed that you are doubting my sincerity, may woe betide me if I am fooling you. I am only doing my job to see that you receive legally what rightfully belongs to you upon the payment of the stated fee. I can not fool you because it is against the ethics of my profession, all I am telling you is nothing but the gospel truth.

If cash on delivery mode of payment is allowed delivery would have taken place but you need to send the fee first before delivery can follow in the next 24 hours from the day you send the fee, do not have a double mind, try and send the money to the payment information's below and I assure you a safe and legal delivery of your said consignment. You have absolutely nothing to be worried or afraid of because delivery must surely take place as programmed.

Below are once more the information's you would need to make the payment through western union:
Name of receiver: LOVEDAY EGEGBARA
City: Lagos
Text question: What for?
Text answer: Services
Name and address of sender:
MTCN:
Amount sent:

Email and let this office know when you would be sending the required fee so that release and delivery can take place as programmed.

Christopher A. Wray
J. Edgar Hoover Building
935 Pennsylvania Avenue,
NW Washington, D.C.
20535-0001, USA

FBI Director
Christopher A. Wray

Return-Path: <imft344@gmail.com>
Reply-To: fbiteam44@yahoo.co.jp
From: FBI - FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION <imft344@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2020
Subject:

Attention email owner!!

We have finally completed an investigation with the help of our Intelligence Monitoring Network System, Your E-mail address was among the email that won the last year UK National Lottery Award which you did not claim, one of the banker staff where your fund was deposited arrange with his friend to come as the owner of your E-mail in which they claim your winning fund, unfortunately for them they were caught and have been arrested, with the help of our Money trafficking investigation department and your winning fund value the sum of US$800,000.00 (Eight Hundred Thousand US Dollars) has been recovered and will be transferred to you as soon as possible.

If you receive any E-mail from unknown sender that you did not understand please do forward it to us for verification and clarification, we discovered that you have some fund valued US$800,000.00 on your name, the said payment is awaiting adjudication and we have approved this winning to be paid to you, this fund are from UK NATIONAL LOTTERY.

Re-confirm, Names, Address, Phone Number, Age / sex, Occupation and Country, to avoid double claim of your fund.

YOUR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE IS NEEDED

Christopher A. Wray
Director.

Jessica

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <officebuhari616@gmail.com>
Reply-To: fbiteam44@yahoo.co.jp
From: FBI - FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION <officebuhari616@gmail.com>

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
From: 197.210.84.200, Nigeria, Enugu, Reserved For Enterprise Internet Lan
Return-Path: <WWW.FBI@docomonet.jp>
Received: from mbkd0327.ocn.ad.jp (mbkd0327.ocn.ad.jp. [153.149.236.28])
Subject: DEAR EMAIL OWNER
Reply-To: "fbi.gov9289@gmail.com" <fbi.gov9289@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2020

Federal Bureau of Investigation Headquarters
Address: 935 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20535, USA
FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION SEEKING TO WIRE TAP THE INTERNET
DEAR EMAIL OWNER
This is to inform you that we have been working towards the eradication of fraudsters and scam Artists in with the help of the Organization of African Unity (OAU) United Nations (UN), European Union (EU) and CIA . We have been able to track down some scam artist in various parts of the countries which includes African , Asia, American and European Countries and they are all in Government custody now, they will appear at International Criminal Court (ICC) soon for Justice. During the course of investigation, they were able to recovered some funds from these scam artists and IMF organization have ordered the funds recovered to be shared among the 10 Lucky people listed around the World as a compensation. This notice is been directed to you because your email address was found in one of the scam Artists file and computer hard-disk while the investigation, maybe you have been scammed.You are therefore being compensated with the sum of US11, 500,000.00 (US$) (eleven Million five !
Hundred T
housand United State Dollars). We have arranged your payment to be paid to you direct to your bank account in your country or paid into ATM VISA CARD and deliver to your postal address with the Pin Numbers as to enable you withdrawal maximum of $5,000 on each withdrawal from any Bank ATM Machine of your choice, until all the funds are exhausted. The ATM Card with Security Pin Numbers shall be delivered to you using Express Mail Service . How ever you will have to fill and submit the Claims Release Verification
Full name.......................
home address Where You want us to Send Your ATM Card................
Cell phone..............
Occupation................
We advice you to stop all the communications with everyone regarding your payment as we have short listed to deliver to you and now urge you to comply and receive your ATM debit card . Thanks for your understanding as you follow instructions while I wait to hear from you today. You can contact me through this my alternative email address (fbi.org9289@outlook.com)
Tel. +1 (806) 395-8064
Best Regards.
Christopher A Wray
Chat Conversation End

Lotta

Ninja
Return-Path: <federalexpresscourierservice@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 2 May 2020
From: FBI OFFICIAL OFFICE <federalexpresscourierservice@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: fbiofficemessage@gmail.com
Subject: Looking forward to hear from you as soon as you receive this message.

Seal of the Federal Bureau of Investigation.
FROM: DIRECTOR FBI MR CHRISTOPHER A. WRAY.THE DIRECTOR FBI FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION WASHINGTON DC. FBI SEEKING TO WIRETAP INTERNET 02/05 /2020 MAY.

ATTENTION: BENEFICIARY:.

The federal bureau of investigation (FBI)through our intelligence-monitoring network has discovered that the transaction that the bank contacted you previously was legal.Recently the fund has been legally approved to be paid via UBA BANK.

So, we, the federal bureau of investigation (FBI) Washington Dc, in conjunction with the United Nations (UN) financial department have investigated through our monitoring network noting that your transaction with the UBA BANK OF AFRICA. legal. You have the legitimate right to complete your transaction to claim your fund US$40.7,000,000.00 (Forty million Seven Hundred Thousand united states dollars)

Because of so much scam going on in Benin Republic We the federal bureau of investigation decided to contact the FedEx Courier Service Company in Benin Republic.for them to give us their procedures on how to sent this money to you without any further complain or delay. We just got an information from the UBA BANK Benin Republic and they have loaded your US$40.7,000,000.00 in ATM CARD and submit to the FedEx courier service company for immediate delivery to your doorstep.

You are required to choose one option, which you will be able to pay and also convenient for you, for quick delivery of your parcel containing your ATM CARD and other two original back up documents.

Service Type | Delivery Duration | Charges/Fees
------------------------------ ------------------------------ ---------------
Premium Express (24hrs Delivery)
Mailing $30.00
Insurance $50.00
Vat $20.00
TOTAL $100.00
$100(one Hundred US Dollars Only).
.............................. .............................. ..........
Special Express (2 Days)
Mailing $25.00 00.00
Insurance $20.00 00.00
Vat $25.00 00.00
TOTAL $70.00
$70(seventy US Dollars Only).
.............................. .............................. ................
Economy Express (3Days)
Mailing $20.00
Insurance$?20.00
Vat (5%) $20.00
TOTAL $50.00
$50(Fifty US Dollars Only).
.............................. .............................. ........
You are hereby required to advice us, on your parcel delivery option by filling in the required form stated above. Please note that the deadline for claiming your fund is exactly one week after the receipt of this email. After this period, your fund will be return back to the ordering costumer. That is the instruction given to us .So take note. We request that you reconfirm your mailing address to ensure conformity with our record for immediate dispatch of your parcel to you. Only valid residential/ Office address and postal address are certified OK.

DELIVERY DESTINATION INFORMATION:
------------------------------ ------------------------------ -
Receiver's Name :............................. .................
Address:...................... .............................. ...........
Tel/:......................... .............................. ...............
Delivery Information/ Parcel Description

------------------------------ ------------------------------ ---------------
Delivery Terms: .............. .......International Delivery
Condition Of Delivery..............Priority Delivery
Consignment Note No: ........... MI 49866-2110
Color of Parcel: ..................... Brown.
Total Weight: ..........................36.2 kg
Total Net Weight: ...................1.7 kg
------------------------------ ------------------------------ ----------

You purchase Steam Wallet Card Or iTunes card Or Google Play gift Card and send it. it will be faster send me the pictures so that i will redeem it to cash and you will get your funds ATM CARD US$40.7,000,000.00USD

We are here to protect you from any problem till you receive your package .You can as well get in touch with the FedEx delivery company assigned to deliver this financial package to your doorstep.

Below is the delivery companies contact information:
Companies Name: Federal Express Courier Service.
Email: federalexpressc820@gmail.com
Directors Name: Mr. Frank Smith.

Looking forward to hear from you as soon as you receive this message.

Your faithfully,
Best Regards,
Mr Christopher A. Wray.
Phone Number...( 647)-557-0182

Return-Path: <johnfranciskelly55@gmail.com>
Reply-To: christopherasherwray.fbi13@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2020
Subject: FOR YOUR URGENT ATTENTION

Good day

The Federal Bureau of Investigation (F.B.I) i writes to you in correspondence to the meeting we recently had with the US White House Government on the eradication of scams terrorizing our Nation through the internet. Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) Washington, Dc in conjunction with some other relevant investigation agencies like Internal Revenue Service and the CIA here in the United States of America have recently been informed through our global Intelligence Monitoring Network that you presently have a transaction with some impersonators pretending to be Government Agencies as regard to your fund delivery. Be informed that our investigation has concluded that non of those scam boys have access or can tell the where about of the money they are saying you have with them. On that note we have have set up an active investigative unit to track them down to the law. The only recognized source of delivering your fund is through the Department of IMF Distribution department headed by PATRICK J MORRISSEY. He is the only Authority recognized by IMF and our security Team to deliver your compensation fund to you. We hereby urged you to only contact Patrick J Morrissey for this delivery only. If our Team find out that you are still in any dealing with those CROOK,it will be my honor to arrest and charge for fraudulent Act and money laundering and you will spend the rest of your life in jail.

Here is Patrick J Morrissey contact information:

Name: Patrick J Morrissey
email: partricemorris5@gmail.com

You can as well click on your reply if you wish to contact me directly.

Christopher Asher Wray
for FBI.

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Reply-To: contact@fbiwashingtondc.com
Return-Path: desk@fbiwashingtondc.gov
From: FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION (F.B.I) <desk@fbiwashingtondc.gov>
Sent: Monday, April 6, 2020
Subject: FBI Washington Field Office

FBI Washington Field Office
601 4th Street NW
Washington, DC 20535,
Terrorist Screening, checkmating Money laundry, Trafficking, Bank Fraud
Scam.

Security Interception
of Unsolicited Business Transaction.

Attention;

This is to officially inform you that it has come to our notice, after conducting thorough investigations, the Intelligence Monitoring Network System shows that the sum of $49.5 Million U.S Dollars was discovered in your name and was intercepted by the Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI) in Jakarta, Indonesia. That is why we have decided to contact you directly to acquire the proper verifications and proof from you to show that you are the rightful owner of the fund, because the above mentioned amount is a huge amount of money, we want to make sure that money you are about to receive is legal and we need to verify that you are not involved in any terrorist movement and money laundry.

The Federal Bureau of Investigation (F.B.I.) waded in after being alerted by the supposed bank. We investigated and found that there is a possible money laundering activity in play. The FUND (US$49,500,000.00) was found deposited in Permata Bank (Indonesia) in your name pending your consent to have it transferred to your local account via Online Banking. It was further revealed that initial FUND transfer originated from United Kingdom ( UK) to the Permata Bank Indonesia. These transfers did not follow due process in line with the international FUND transfer rules and regulation.

Consequently, we suspect this be a terrorism funding, drug related fund deposit and/or money laundering. As stated above, the FUND has your name on it; and you must have it cleared from any connection with any of these illegal activities. As a matter of national security, we are to serve and to protect your image from any form of trouble in the nearest future. The only advice we can give to you, as at this time is to provide our office the Hard Copy of the Fund Protection Insurance License due to the huge amount of money involved in your name. so that your funds can be cleared before releasing it to you,If you do not have this license in your possession, which I don't think you do not have, You can obtain it from the FBI Special Agent in Charge in Jakarta Indonesia where the funds is already deposited with the Permata Bank in your name, using the following information:

David Henry Barnett
FBI SPECIAL AGENT IN CHARGE
INVESTIGATIONS DEPARTMENT
Jakarta- Indonesia
E-mail: david.henrybarnett@fbiwashingtondc.com

Kindly contact the special agent in charge for assistance in getting you with the license and get back to us, so that your funds can be authorized for final released to you.

NOTE: The funds will be released to you via On-line Banking system which will enable the Permata Bank set up an online account in your name where the total $49.5 Million will be deposited in. In other for you to be able to gain an on-line access to the funds before you can be granted final access to make your total transfer of the funds online direct to your local bank account in any part of the World.

Christopher Wray (TSGFB/09-PL.3R45).
Director FBI
C-C -. Homeland Security Council
C-C. CIA
C-C- International Police

Dororo

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <info@newvisioneyecenter.ae>
Received: from dariushsoudi.accountservergroup.com ([108.174.145.115])
Reply-To: <christopherwray11001@outlook.com>
Subject: FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION FBI
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2020

EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR FBI

Attention: Beneficiary,

Due to my position in service I called the Embassy shipping service head quarter of NIGERIA and made a complain to them in regard to your package and I also told them that I want your package to be shipped to you as soon as possible.

I received an update from the Embassy today in regard to your package I want you to follow their advice and instruction so that your package can be shipped to you. They made me understand that the charge fee holding your package is $177 only and once the charge fee is paid shipment will commence that same day.

My advice to you now is to go ahead and send the $177 to them I will make sure shipment commences once the charge fee is received by them.

Note: MY ADVICE AND INSTRUCTION IS VERY IMPORTANT TO THIS TRANSACTION TO COME TO AN END IMMEDIATELY, YOU NEED TO COMPLY ACCORDINGLY TO OUR DIRECTIVES.

Make sure you keep me updated once you receive your package and also let me know once you send the charge fee required so I can also make sure shipment commence that same day.

I WANT YOU TO USE THE INFORMATION BELOW TO SEND THE REQUIRED CHARGE FEE. I WILL FORWARD THE CONFIRMATION DETAILS TO HIM AND I WILL MAKE SURE SHIPMENT COMMENCE ONCE THEY RECEIVED THE CHARGE FEE.

BELOW IS THE PAYMENT INFORMATION OF:......LOVEDAY EGEGBARA
Dr. Linda Williams and Christopher A. Wray
J. Edgar Hoover Building 935 Pennsylvania Avenue,NW Washington,
D.C.2535-0001, USA.

==================================================

SEND THE CHARGE FEE VIA MONEY GRAM OR WESTERN UNION AND I ASSURE YOU SHIPMENT WILL COMMENCE.
RECEIVER: LOVEDAY EGEGBARA
ADDRESS: 4TH AVE GLASS HOUSE
CITY: LAGOS
ZIP CODE:234
TEXT QUESTION:::::WHAT FOR
ANSWER:: :::: SERVICES
MTCN:.....?

Once payment is made get back to me with the payment confirmation details required below so shipment can commence. and I will forward it for shipment to commence immediately.

SENDER NAME:??
CONFIRMATION MTCN NUMBER:??
SENDER ADDRESS :??
AMOUNT SENT:
TEXT QUESTION USED?
ANSWER USED:??
DR.LINDA F.B.I TRANSACTION DEPARTMENT

Christopher A. Wray
J. Edgar Hoover Building
935 Pennsylvania Avenue,
NW Washington, D.C.
20535-0001, USA
FBI Director
Christopher A. Wray
Email: christopherwray11001@outlook.com
==============================
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information or otherwise be protected by law. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original.

P

Philly369

Anti-Terrorist and International Fraud Division.
Federal Bureau Of Investigation.
935 Pennsylvania Ave, NW
Washington, DC 20535

ATTN: BENEFICIARY

This is to Officially inform you that it has come to our notice and we have thoroughly completed an Investigation with the help of our Intelligence Monitoring Network System that you legally won the sum of $950,000.00 USD. from a Lottery Company outside the United States of America. During our investigation we discovered that your e-mail won the money from an Online Balloting System and we have authorized this winning to be paid to you via a Certified Cashier's Check.

Normally, it will take up to 10 business days for an International Check to be cashed by your local banks. We have successfully notified this company on your behalf that funds are to be drawn from a registered bank within the United States Of America so as to enable you cash the check instantly without any delay, henceforth the stated amount of $950,000.00 USD. has been deposited with Bank Of America.

We have completed this investigation and you are hereby approved to receive the winning prize as we have verified the entire transaction to be Safe and 100% risk free, due to the fact that the funds have been deposited at Bank Of America you will be required to settle the following bills directly to the Lottery Agent in-charge of this transaction whom is located in Lagos, Nigeria. According to our discoveries, you were required to pay for the following -

(1) Deposit Fee's ( Fee's paid by the company for the deposit into an American Bank which is - Bank Of America )
(2) Cashier's Check Conversion Fee ( Fee for converting the Wire Transfer payment into a Certified Cashier's Check )

The total amount for everything is $680.00 (Six Hundred and Eighty Hundred-US Dollars). We have tried our possible best to indicate that this $680 should be deducted from your winning prize but we found out that the funds have already been deposited at Bank Of America and cannot be accessed by anyone apart from you, the winner; therefore you will be required to pay the required fee's to the Agent in-charge of this transaction via Western Union Money Transfer, Money Gram or the Cash App.

In order to proceed with this transaction, you will be required to contact the agent in-charge ( SAMUEL FREEMAN ) via e-mail. Kindly look below to find appropriate contact information:

CONTACT AGENT NAME: SAMUEL FREEMAN
E-MAIL ADDRESS: SAMUELFREEMAN32@AOL.COM

You will be required to e-mail him with the following information:

FULL NAME:
ADDRESS:
CITY:
STATE:
ZIP CODE:
DIRECT CONTACT NUMBER:
COPY OF ID:

You will also be required to request Western Union details on how to send the required $680.00 in order to immediately ship your prize of $950,000.00 USD via Certified Cashier's Check drawn from Bank Of America, also include the following transaction code in order for him to immediately identify this transaction : EA2948-92020.

This letter will serve as proof that the Federal Bureau Of Investigation is authorizing you to pay the required $680.00 ONLY to Mr. Samuel Freeman via information in which he shall send to you, if you do not receive your winning prize of $950,000.00 we shall be held responsible for the loss and this shall invite a penalty of $3,000 which will be made PAYABLE ONLY to you (The Winner).

FBI Director
Christopher A. Wray

Maya

Ninja
Return-Path: <anthonypelle86@gmail.com>
Reply-To: fbidirector901@gmail.com
From: "Dr. Christopher A. Wray." <anthonypelle86@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 May 2020
Subject: FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION.FBI

FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION.FBI Headquarters in
Washington, D.C. J.Edgar Hoover Building, 935 Pennsylvania Avenue,
NW Washington, D.C. 20535-0001 USA

Attention,

This e-mail has been issued to you in order to officially inform you that we have information from the IMF of Republic Benin that you have the sum of $7.5 Million USD from the UN Compensation Committee and we have completed our investigation over the information and it is real and legal funds from the UN Compensation Committee and it is the sum of $7.5 Million Us Dollar and was stored in ATM Machine waiting for your co-operation in the IMF OFFICE IN Republic Due Benin

Mr. Emmanuel Hart Of IMF Director said that they have informed you about this before but you thought they were joking and you ignore the message and you didn't even bother to contact the FBI why?.

Again Emmanuel Hart made us to understand that you have time limit to contact them and claim your funds or they will not release it to you again and again that you should contact them with payment of $250 for the IMF and Embassy Authority stamp that will cover the delivery of your ATM CARD, so the total amount of everything is $250 and we have tried our possible best to indicate that this $250 should be deducted from your prize but we found out that the funds have already been stored in ATM Machine and signed and cannot be accessed by anyone apart from you the owner unless after the given date to you to get this finalize or they will keep the funds in the Government's account, so therefore you will be required to pay the required fee's to the IMF in-charge of your transaction In order to proceed with this transaction, you advise to contact the IMF in-charge via e-mail and phone below with your required information .

Kindly look below to find appropriate contact information:

Dr. Emmanuel Hart
E-mail (interpolpoliceforceunity6@gmail.com)

Here is the payment information to send it through ria money transfer only
RECEIVER: LUIS HENRY
CITY: Cotonou
TEST QUESTION: TODAY
ANSWER: YES
AMOUNT: $250 ONLY

You required e-mailing him with the following information:
FULL NAME.
ADDRESS.
CITY.
STATE.
ZIP CODE.
DIRECT CONTACT NUMBER.
OCCUPATION.

Faithfully Yours,
For And On Behalf Of
Mr. Christopher A. Wray.
E-mail: (fbidirector901@gmail.com)
Executive Director

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <stellaoduah42@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 24 May 2020
Subject: URGENT ATTENTION NEEDED ASAP!

Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
Anti-Terrorist & Monitory Crime Division.
J.Edgar Hoover Building Washington, D.C
935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW Washington, D.C. 20535-0001

Attention Beneficiary,

This is coming from FBI DC Office, we are pleased to inform you about our vetting/due diligence checks on your winning, your (Inheritance Lottery Awarded Winning funds of $15.5 million) has been totally recovered globally and loaded into a ATM Visa card, so the card is to be delivered to your address via a courier delivery service like DHL, FedEx or UPS.

However, the delivery company agent will be bring the card with all the manual accessories both instructions to access the Card upon receipt. This method is the best option to receive this funds since it's a huge amount of money and since other attempt to transfer it through Bank to Bank wire, Western Union, Money gram, cash delivery has failed in the past.

Note: There won't be any unforeseen fees except the shipping fee, therefore you will need to contact the Barrister that helped us in re-claiming those funds back before converting it in a ATM Visa Card, his contact info as follow:

Barrister Franklin OLGA
Email: frolga1956@gmail.com
Phone: 410 656 8245

Ensure to send your current address where the Card package can be delivered to and remember to indicate the card Registration code of ATM-040401 to him when making contact with him, also choose the courier service you would like to deliver the package & endeavor to inform us once you have received the ATM Card.

Sincerely yours,
Christopher Wray
FBI Monitoring Team Service.

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <lionel.zinsou4545@gmail.com>
Reply-To: christopher.a.wray567@gmail.com
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2020

Anti-Terrorist And Monetary Crimes Division
FBI Headquarters, Washington, D.C.
J.Edgar Hoover Building
935 Pennsylvania Avenue, Nw Washington, D.C. 20535-0001
www.fbi.gov

ATTENTION: BENEFICIARY

This e-mail has been issued to you in order to Officially inform you that we have completed an investigation on an International Payment in which was issued to you by an International Lottery Company. With the help of our newly developed technology (International Monitoring Network System) we discovered that your e-mail address was automatically selected by an Online Balloting

System, this has legally won you the sum of $7.4 million USD from a Lottery Company outside the United States of America. During our investigation we discovered that your e-mail won the money from an Online Balloting System and we have authorized this winning to be paid to you via INTERNATIONAL CERTIFIED BANK DRAFT.

Normally, it will take up to 5 business days for an INTERNATIONAL CERTIFIED BANK DRAFT by your local bank. We have successfully notified this company on your behalf that funds are to be drawn from a registered bank within the world Wide, so as to enable you cash the check instantly without any delay, henceforth the stated amount of $7.4 million USD has been deposited with IMF.

We have completed this investigation and you are hereby approved to receive the winning prize as we have verified the entire transaction to be Safe and 100% risk free, due to the fact that the funds have been deposited with IMF you will be required to settle the following bills directly to the Lottery Agent in-charge of this transaction whom is located in USA. According to our discoveries, you were required to pay for the following, (1) Deposit Fee's ( IMF INTERNATIONAL CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE ) (2) Shipping Fee's ( This is the charge for shipping the Cashier's Check to your home address)

The total amount for everything is $250.00 We have tried our possible best to indicate that this $250.00 should be deducted from your winning prize but we found out that the funds have already been deposited to IMF and cannot be accessed by anyone apart from you the winner, therefore you will be required to pay the required fee's to the Agent in-charge of this transaction In order to

proceed with this transaction, you will be required to contact the agent in-charge (Sam Kenneth) via e-mail. Kindly look below to find appropriate contact information:

CONTACT AGENT NAME: Mr Sam Kenneth,
E-MAIL== ( agentsam.kenneth@fastservice.com )

You will be required to e-mail him with the following information:
FULL NAME:
ADDRESS:
CITY:
STATE:
ZIP CODE:
DIRECT CONTACT NUMBER:
ID COPY:

You will also be required to request Western Union or Money Gram details on how to send the required $250.00 in order to immediately ship your prize of $7.4million USD via INTERNATIONAL CERTIFIED BANK DRAFT from IMF, also include the following transaction code in order for him to immediately identify this transaction : EA2948-710.This letter will serve as proof that the Federal

Bureau Of Investigation is authorizing you to pay the required $250.00 ONLY to Mr Sam Kenneth via information in which he shall send to you,

Christopher Wray
Federal Bureau of Investigation F B I
Yours in Service,Photograph of Director
Christopher Wray,vii1 Director Office of Public
Affairs Welcome once more to FBI

Spidey

Ninja
Return-Path: <carmannlapointee1@gmail.com>
Reply-To: revsistersimgepnar654@hotmail.com
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2020

*Anti-Terrorist And Monetary Crimes Division*
*FBI Headquarters, Washington, D.C.*
*Federal Bureau Of Investigation*
*J.Edgar Hoover Building*
*935 Pennsylvania Avenue, Nw Washington, D.C. 20535-0001*
*www.fbi.gov <http://www.fbi.gov>*

*ATTENTION: BENEFICIARY*

*This e-mail has been issued to you in order to Officially inform you that we have completed an investigation on an International Payment in which was issued to you by an International Lottery Company. With the help of our newly developed technology (International Monitoring Network System) we discovered that your e-mail address was automatically selected by an Online Balloting System, this has legally won you the sum of $7.4 million USD from a Lottery Company outside the United States of America. During our investigation we discovered that your e-mail won the money from an Online Balloting System and we have authorized this winning to be paid to you via INTERNATIONAL CERTIFIED BANK DRAFT.*

*Normally, it will take up to 5 business days for an INTERNATIONAL CERTIFIED BANK DRAFT by your local bank. We have successfully notified this company on your behalf that funds are to be drawn from a registered bank within the world Wide, so as to enable you cash the check instantly without any delay, henceforth the stated amount of $7.4 million USD has been deposited with IMF. *

*We have completed this investigation and you are hereby approved to receive the winning prize as we have verified the entire transaction to be Safe and 100% risk free, due to the fact that the funds have been deposited with IMF you will be required to settle the following bills directly to the Lottery Agent in-charge of this transaction whom is located in USA. According to our discoveries, you were required to pay for the following, (1) Deposit Fee's ( IMF INTERNATIONAL CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE ) (2) Shipping Fee's ( This is the charge for shipping the Cashier's Check to your home address)*

*The total amount for everything is $250.00 We have tried our possible best to indicate that this $250.00 should be deducted from your winning prize but we found out that the funds have already been deposited to IMF and cannot be accessed by anyone apart from you the winner, therefore you will be required to pay the required fee's to the Agent in-charge of this transaction In order to proceed with this transaction, you will be required to contact the agent in-charge (Sam Kenneth) via e-mail. Kindly look below to find appropriate contact information:*

*CONTACT AGENT NAME: Mr Sam Kenneth,*
*E-MAIL== ( agentsam.kenneth@fastservice.com
<agentsam.kenneth@fastservice.com> )*

*You will be required to e-mail him with the following information:*
*FULL NAME:*
*ADDRESS:*
*CITY:*
*STATE:*
*ZIP CODE:*
*DIRECT CONTACT NUMBER:*
*ID COPY:*

*You will also be required to request Western Union or Money Gram details on how to send the required $250.00 in order to immediately ship your prize of $7.4million USD via INTERNATIONAL CERTIFIED BANK DRAFT from IMF, also include the following transaction code in order for him to immediately identify this transaction : EA2948-710.This letter will serve as proof that the Federal Bureau Of Investigation is authorizing you to pay the required $250.00 ONLY to Mr Sam Kenneth via information in which he shall send to you,*

*Christopher Wray*
*Federal Bureau of Investigation F B I*
*Yours in Service,Photograph of Director*
*Christopher Wray,vii1 Director Office of Public*
*Affairs Welcome once more to FBI*

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <xtendlent@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2020
Reply-To: service_u001@aol.com
Subject: (FBI) PAYMENT MEMO TO PAYMENT BENEFICIARIES.

ANTI-TERRORIST AND MONETARY CRIMES DIVISION
FBI HEADQUARTERS IN WASHINGTON, D.C.
J. EDGAR HOOVER BUILDING
935 PENNSYLVANIA AVENUE, NW
WASHINGTON, D.C. 20535-0001
DATE: 6/19/2020, Website: washingtondc.fbi.gov.

ATTN: ATM CARD PAYMENT BENEFICIARY,

(FBI) PAYMENT MEMO TO PAYMENT BENEFICIARIES.

GOOD NEWS FOR YOU FROM THE FBI UNITED STATES. WE HAD A MEETING WITH INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND AND FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA/ BENIN OVER YOUR LONG OVERDUE CONTRACT PAYMENT AND WE AGREED WITH THEM THAT YOUR FUND SHOULD NOT COST YOU ANYTHING BECAUSE IS YOUR MONEY, WHICH WE FINALLY REACHED AN AGREEMENT YESTERDAY THAT ALL THE PAYMENT WILL BE PAID VIA ATM SMART CARD WHICH IS THE SIMPLEST WAY TO TRANSFER HUGE AMOUNT OF MONEY TO AVOID COST OF TRANSFER AND OTHER STATUTORY DOCUMENTS, WHICH WE STRETCHED TO HAVE A STRONG AGREEMENT OVER THE PAYMENT THAT WILL COST YOU ONLY $195USD FOR DELIVERY OF YOUR ATM SMART CARD VIA UPS OR FEDEX DELIVERY COMPANY DEPENDING ON YOUR CHOICE.

HOWEVER, YOU HAVE ONLY TWO WORKING DAYS TO SEND THIS REQUIRED DELIVERY FEE OF $195USD TO FEDEX OR UPS COURIER COMPANY FOR DELIVERING OF YOUR CARD BECAUSE YOUR CARD WILL BE DISPATCH TO THEM IMMEDIATELY. AND IF WE DON’T HEAR FROM YOU WITH THE PAYMENT INFORMATION; THE FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION WILL NOT HESITATE BY GIVEN INSTRUCTION TO FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA AND THE INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT TO CANCEL YOUR PAYMENT THAT HAS BEEN ALREADY APPROVED AND PROGRAMMED IN AN ATM SMART CARD.

I WANT YOU TO READ BELOW CAREFULLY, THE NOTICE BELOW STAND AS CAUTION BEFORE IT IS LATE. FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION, YOU MUST BE CONSCIOUS OF THIS PROJECT, AS I WILL SOON CONCLUDE THIS TRANSACTION WITH YOU, LET THIS STAND AS A WARNING BEFORE YOU IN CASE YOU RECEIVED ANY E-MAILS OR CALLS REGARDING TO THIS FROM ANY INDIVIDUAL, OFFICE, ORGANIZATION AND BANKS CLAIMING TO BE ME.

BE INFORMED THAT YOU MAY ALSO RECEIVE SEVERAL E-MAILS AND TELEPHONE CALLS FROM ANY ORGANIZATION, SUCH MUST BE FORWARDED TO US IMMEDIATELY FOR VERIFICATION.IT MIGHT COME TO YOU WITH DIFFERENT PROPOSALS WITH DIFFERENT NAMES INCLUDING MY NAME ASKING YOU TO COME AND PUT CLAIM ON YOUR ESTATE OR EVEN FUNDS BELONGING TO YOU OR TO SOMEBODY YOU DO NOT KNOW, I URGE YOU TO IGNORE SUCH E-MAILS OR CALLS, WHILE YOU FORWARD IT TO US. I WANT YOU TO UNDERSTAND THAT THE MOST IMPORTANT THING FOR ME IS YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND CO-OPERATION. WHILE RESPONDING TO THE ATM CARD PAYMENT OFFICER YOU MUST CONFIRM THIS CODE (6/10/2019) FOR IDENTIFICATION.

HOWEVER, BE INFORMED THAT THE PART PAYMENT, WHICH IS 3,000.000.00 MILLION U.S. DOLLARS HAS BEEN LOADED IN YOUR ATM SMART CARD AND YOUR FUND WHICH IS IN TUNE OF 10,500.000.00 MILLION U.S. DOLLARS WILL COME IN BATCHES OF 3,000.000.00 MILLION U.S. DOLLARS AND THIS IS THE FIRST BATCH OF YOUR PART PAYMENT.YOUR PAYMENT WOULD BE SENT TO YOU VIA UPS OR FEDEX, BECAUSE WE HAVE SIGNED A CONTRACT WITH THEM WHICH SHOULD EXPIRED BY 06/30/2020. BELOW ARE FEW LIST OF TRACKING NUMBERS YOU CAN TRACK FROM UPS WEBSITE(WWW.UPS.COM) TO CONFIRM PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO HAVE RECEIVED THEIR PAYMENT SUCCESSFULLY.

JOHNNY ALMANTE ==============1Z2X59394198080570
GARY METZGER ==============1Z2X59394195952759
GLEN PAPANIKAS ==============1Z2X59394198690947
CAROL R BUCZYNSKI ==============1Z2X59394197862530
KARIMA EMELIA TAYLOR ==============1Z2X59394198591527
LISA LAIRD ==============1Z2X59394196641913
POLLY SHAYKIN ==============1Z2X59394198817702

MOREOVER, THIS IS ANOTHER PEOPLE THAT RECEIVED THEIR PAYMENT THROUGH FEDEX WEBSITE (WWW.FEDEX.COM).

RICHARD AUTRY ============== 869713119185
GARY METZGER ============== 871363130860
MARK STUBBS ==============871363116168

HOWEVER,BE ADVISED BASED ON OUR RECOMMENDATION/INSTRUCTIONS THAT YOUR COMPLETE CONTRACT/INHERITANCE OVER-DUE FUNDS WILL BE RELEASED IMMEDIATELY UPON YOUR CONTACT TO THE NEWLY APPOINTED PAYMENT OFFICER THAT WILL CARRY OUT THE DISPATCH OF YOUR ATM SMART CARD TO UPS COURIER COMPANY WITH THE PAYMENT FOR DELIVERY OF YOUR PACKAGED. YOU ARE THEREFORE ADVISED TO CONTACT REV.JAMES LONG IMMEDIATELY AS STATED BELOW AS THE APPOINTED DIRECTOR OF ATM SMART CARD/FOREIGN OPERATION DEPT AND ASK HIM ON HOW AND WHERE TO SEND THE PAYMENT OF $195.00 ONLY TO FEDEX OF UPS COURIER COMPANY.

CONTACT PERSON: REV.JAMES LONG
PRIVATE EMAIL ADDRESS: (unitedparcelservice229@gmail.com)
PRIVATE DIRECT TELL +229-9729-0681

YOU'RE ADVISED TO CONTACT HIM IMMEDIATELY SO AS TO ENABLE HIM FACILITATE A SPEEDY PROCESSING AND RELEASE OF YOUR DELIVERY SINCE IS THE ONLY $195.00 USD THAT IS KEEPING YOUR ATM SMART CARD. CONTACT HIM WITH THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION AS BELOW:

1.FULL NAME:..................
2.DELIVERY ADDRESS:...........
3.PHONE:......................
4.FAX NUMBER:.................
5.A COPY OF YOUR IDENTITY:....
6.AGE:........................
7.MARITAL STATUS:.............
8.COUNTRY:....................
9.CITY:.......................
10.OCCUPATION:................

NOTE: YOU'RE ADVISED TO FURNISH YOUR INFORMATION TO INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT DIRECTOR REV JAMES LONG WITH YOUR CORRECT AND VALID DETAILS TO ENABLE HIM EXPEDITE SPEEDY ACTION ON THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PAYMENT. WE EXPECT YOUR SWIFT RESPONSE TO THIS EMAIL TO ENABLE US MONITOR THIS PAYMENT AND THE DELIVERY OF YOUR ATM SMART CARD EFFECTIVELY THEREBY MAKING CONTACT WITH THE INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT AS DIRECTED TO AVOID FURTHER DELAY.

YOU’RE ALSO EXPECTED TO FOLLOW HIS ADVICE AND DIRECTIVES TO AVOID DELAY IN RELEASING YOUR PAYMENT BECAUSE YOUR PAYMENT FILE HAS ALREADY BEEN MOVED TO IMF OFFICE FOR PROCESSING AND VERIFICATION.

CONGRATULATIONS.

YOURS IN SERVICE,
DIRECTOR CHRISTOPHER A. WRAY,
UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE
WASHINGTON, D.C. 20535

Note: Disregard any email you get from any impostors or offices claiming to be in possession of your ATM card, you are hereby advice only to be in contact with Rev.Dr.James Long who is the rightful person to deal with in regards to your payment and forward any emails you get from impostors to this office so we could act upon it immediately. Help stop cyber crime.

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
ID: United States

Return-Path: <filelotcon@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2020
Subject: To:

FBI Headquarters
935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, D.C. 20535-0001

Attn:

I Mr. Christopher Asher Wray, Director, Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)

As you may know, Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) is charged with the responsibility of maintaining the integrity of the nation's financial infrastructure and payment systems. As a part of this mission, Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) constantly implements and evaluates prevention and response measures to guard

against every crimes as well as other computer related fraud. Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) derives its authority to investigate specified criminal violations from Title 18 of the USA Code, Section 3056. During the course of investigation and apprehension of a internationally renowned criminal, your name was found among a list of names on a hard disk belonging to the afore mentioned criminal, even before you contacted us, meaning that all you mentioned in your email to us is in correspondence with our investigations so far.

The Act mandates the FBI to combat every crimes. The Commission is empowered to prevent, investigate, prosecute and penalise economic and financial crimes and is charged with the responsibility of enforcing the provisions of other laws and regulations relating to Cyber Crimes, including:

The Money Laundering
The Advance Fee Fraud and Other Fraud Related Offences Act
The Failed Banks (Recovery of Debts) and Financial Malpractices in Banks Act
The Banks and other Financial Institutions Act; and
Miscellaneous Offences Act
Advance Fee Fraud
Bank Fraud
ECyber Crime
Public Corruption
Organized Crime
White-Collar Crime
Counter- Terrorism and General Investigation
Public orruption.
Combat public corruption at all levels
Protect civil rights,
Combat transnational/national criminal organizations and enterprises
Combat major white-collar crime
Combat significant violent crime

Our record indicates that you are eligible to receive restitution for one or more of the internet fraud schemes you've been a victim of and as such, Restitutions are ordered to be paid immediately.

To receive your restitution benefits of $2,200,000.00,

We are sorry for what ever you might have gone through in the hands of these criminals, we are doing everything humanly possible to curbing the activities of these scammars/fraudstars and we assure you that the must be apprehended and face the law.

Be informed that Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) is not a financial institution and as such, we don't demand for fees of any kind.

Warning: Stop every conversation and communication you are having with these hudlooms because they will end up extorting you.

We will advise you reconfirm the below information in other for us to direct you to your paying bank as well as to avoid wrong payment and be informed that you will receive you Restitutions/compensation via our appointed and corresponding bank in United States for transparency purpose. We have issued out jurisdiction to them to pay you your Restitutions/Compensation of $2.2 Million:

Your Full name?
Contact home address?
Your Telephone number?
Age/Sex?
Your form of Identification?
Your occupation?

Hope our explanation is clear?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Yours in Service,
Christopher A. Wray,
Director, Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI).

Tariel

Ninja
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2020
Subject: FROM THE FEDERAL BUREAU INVESTIGATION. FBI,USA
Sent: Wednesday, July 1, 2020 12:59 PM

FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION FBI,
DR. CHRISTOPHER A. WRAY, EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR FBI FEDERAL BUREAU,
OF INVESTIGATION FBI, WASHINGTON DC. UNITED STATES.

Special Attention Beneficiary,

Bringing to your notice this afternoon is a notification from the Federal Bureau Of Investigation, United States confirming that we have finally receive a list we have been waiting before the covid 19, as your name is in this list to be compensated with the total sum of $11,500,000.00 Million United States dollars after government tax was removed.
It was also confirmed that you have sent some amount of money to illegal offices and departments who even have made an attempt to divert your funds to their private accounts.
Please, desist from responding to their emails and delete their contacts from your email box if possible as we have discovered where your compensation is and will help you ensure that you receive them in due time.

Here is my personal telephone number (+1 302-219-3167) where you can reach me directly as I'm ready to speak with you in person for details.
You can as well reach me on this email address as seen below (departmntt@gmail.com) with your full name, address, telephone number and a copy of your ID as further details will be sent to you as quickly as possible.

Yours Sincerely,
FBI director tallies threats: Domestic terrorism, China, Russia ...
DR. CHRISTOPHER A. WRAY, FEDERAL BUREAU INVESTIGATION,
J. EDGAR HOOVER BUILDING, 935 PENNSYLVANIA AVENUE,
NW WASHINGTON DC., 20535-0001, USA

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <mrgeorgemathiasennis@gmail.com>
Reply-To: wray5856@gmail.com
From: "Christopher A. Wray" <mrgeorgemathiasennis@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2020
Subject: COMPENSATION SETTLEMENT OF ESCROW ACCOUNTS US$5 million dollars.

Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) Headquarters,
935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW. Washington, D.C. 20535-0001

COMPENSATION SETTLEMENT OF ESCROW ACCOUNTS US$5 million dollars.

Attention and Read Carefully.

We are hereby once again officially notifying you about the present arrangement to pay you, your overdue wining prize/compensation fund, contract and inheritance fund through (ATM card) this arrangement was initiated/constituted by the World Bank due to fraudulent activities going on around the world. The World Bank,United nation including the Paris club introduced this payment arrangement as to enable all beneficiaries to receive their funds without any interference, this ATM Express Master Credit Card are powered by GOLD CARD WORLD WIDE.

Please note that what we shall send to you is an ATM master card which is accepted at over 900,000 ATM centers in over 210 countries worldwide,so you can access your fund in any ATM card stand/location worldwide,the master card is already credited with the total (5 million dollars) Please note that your withdrawal limit/maximum per day is Ten Thousand United States Dollars (US$10,000.00) we have also concluded the delivery arrangement with the below courier services companies and their delivery time is stated below.

UPS=4hrs/$50 iTUNES CARD
FedEx=6hrs/$50 iTUNES CARD
DHL=8hrs/$50 iTUNES CARD

Kindly provide me with the below details in your response to this email and let me know which courier company you would want us to use for the shipment of your ATM Card to you, Also, reconfirm your home address where you wish your parcel to be delivered to avoid mistakes.

1. Name:____________________
2. Address :__________________
3. Country:___________________
4. Cell Phone Number:_____________
5. Occupation:________________
6. Sex:_________________
7. Copy of your ID CARD or Passport::_________________

Understand that you will be liable for the delivery fee of your ATM Master Express Card to you with any of the above courier companies.

In view of this you are advised to write back with your choice of courier as enlisted above and following information to enable him process your card and also to register your ATM card with the delivering courier of your choice to effect the shipment of your parcel today.

Note, Immediately you make choice of courier as enlisted above then kindly go to any iTUNES store,buy the iTUNES CARD then scratch it and snap it front and back and send us the picture of it through text message only to my cell phone as follow 901 401-0699 or through email :: wray5856@gmail.com

Thanks
Christopher A. Wray
FBI. Director United States of America.
Cell Phone:: 901 401-0699 text only.
Email:: wray5856@gmail.com