Christy (Mbaye) Kumah, Ivory Coast

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <christy.mbaye@yahoo.com>
Received: from 41.83.17.254, Senegal, Sonatel, Societe nationales des telecommunications du Senegal
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012
Subject: Thanks for the reply,I have some pictures for you

Hello Darling,
It is with great pleasure that i write to you today, How are you today, I believe that you are doing perfectly well over there in your country, thanks be to God, am happy to know you.

My name is christy Kumah, from Ivory Coast. i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the Political war going on in my country.I am 24 years old girl 5' 7" tall fair in complexion,I will like to Marry to Abroad or have some one who will adopt me as a of house wife as long as there love and understanding between each other.

My father is Dr Patrice Kumah Mbaye, who was the Personal Adviser to the former head of state(Late Dr Robert Guei) before the Rebels attacked our House one early Morning and killed him alongside with my sweet mother during the Political War in my Country that lead to my being here as a Refugee. It is only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal with the help of one old woman who was one of our neigbours at that time to escape to Senegal where I am living now as a refugee,

Please I will like to know more about you? Your likes and dislikes and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my Pictures for you to know whom I am.

I will be Waiting to read your next mail so that I will tell you of my life which will soon lead us to somewhere good and comfortable in life.
Have a nice day and please don't forget to write me back.

Yours faithfully,
christy kumah

Godzilla

Administrator
Staff member
Received: from 41.82.165.30, Senegal, Sonatel
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2012
Subject: Darling have you heard from the bank

Hello Darling,
How are you doing today over there in your country together with your work, I hope fine.
Life is very difficult for me here in the refugee camp which i hope to join you soon there in your country for more better living and to further the rest of my education, I thank you so much for your kind assistance,caring and concern towards my present condition which i pray that the good God almighty will surely bless you for your help on me.

Darling tell the bank manager Dr. Stephen Hester, that you are my foreign partner and you want to know the possibility of transferring my late Father fund into your bank personal account.

I really want to see you face to face after this transfer is completed and to spend the rest of my life with you, I shall be hoping to hear from you soon concerning the respond from the bank, Please take good care of your self for me and have a pleasant day.

Yours
christy Kumah

Naruto

Administrator
Staff member
Received: from 41.82.169.4, Senegal, Sonatel
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2013
Subject: Darling have you heard from the bank

Hello Darling,
How are you doing today over there in your country together with your work, I hope fine. Life is very difficult for me here in the refugee camp which i hope to join you soon there in your country for more better living and to further the rest of my education, I thank you so much for your kind assistance,caring and concern towards my present condition which i pray that the good God almighty will surely bless you for your help on me.

Darling tell the bank manager Dr. Stephen Hester, that you are my foreign partner and you want to know the possibility of transferring my late Father fund into your bank personal account. (http://antifraudintl.org/showthread.php?60700)

I really want to see you face to face after this transfer is completed and to spend the rest of my life with you, I shall be hoping to hear from you soon concerning the respond from the bank, Please take good care of your self for me and have a pleasant day.

Yours
christy Kumah

Naruto

Administrator
Staff member
Received: from 41.82.150.172, Senegal, Sonatel
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2013
Subject: contact information of the bank please contact them today

Hello Darling,
How are you today together with your work, I believe that you are doing well over there in your country.I'm fine here,

DR STEPHEN HESTER
International transfer Manager
Royal Bank of Scotland, United Kingdom
42 St. Andrew Square
Edinburge,EH2 2YE
Scotland.

Emails....
[ryBnkgrp@aol.co.uk]
[royalbankcustomercare@consultant.com]
[rbsapprovaldept@deliveryman.com]
Tele:...................+44 131 523 3636
..................+44 131 556 2499
Fax.....................+44 131 225 6600

Here is the deposit informations

1)The account holder's name............................Dr. Patrick Kumah Mbaye
2)The account number......................................745008901546
3)The amount with my name deposited............8.6M US Dollars
4)Account next of Kin.......................................Miss Christy Kumah
5)Account swift code........................................RBSGLl229640

May God bless you. i am waiting to read your mail.

Christy Kumah

Nanook

Administrator
Staff member
:( Sorry about that.

Received: from 41.82.145.142, Senegal, Sonatel
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013
Subject: Re: I am not happy

Hello

My dear, I am not happy the way taking this transaction process with
my late father's bank while i have deposited my trust in you hoping
that you will help me transfer the fund so we can be together.
I have sending mails to you without getting good response from you and you
never contacted with the bank.
My condition here is not good, you know that and i have been asking for your
helps and hoping on you.
Tell me do you really want to help me in this transaction? if not then let
me look for another person to assist me to make sure i transfer the fund to
a good account for me future up keeping. I waits for your response please.

From me
Christy.