From Mrs. Christy Walton
Return-Path: ~2562905497@mail.com>
Received: from (EHLO fep19.mx.upcmail.net) (62.179.121.39) Austrian server
X-Authenticated-Sender: stefan-wehrli@hispeed.ch
Reply-To: ~2562905497@qq.com>
Subject: 07/12/2013
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2013

My Beloved,
I am Mrs. Christy Walton an American citizen but currently residing in the United Kingdom. I was married to Late Michael walton of blessed memory who was owner of Deep Oil Drilling Company London before he died in the year 2000. We were married for twelve years without a child; he died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days. Since his death I too have been battling with both Cancer and fibroid problems. When my late Husband was alive he deposited a substantial amount of money worth Ј5.5Million pounds with a bank in the United Kingdom which I inherited after his death.

Recently, my doctor told me that I have less than 2 month to live due to my ailment. Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to either a charity/orphanage home or devoted Allah (God) fearing individual that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct therein. I want this organization or individual to use this money in all sincerity to fund charity homes (motherless homes), orphanages, and widows. I took this decision because I don’t have any child that will inherit this money and my husbands relatives are into radical organization and I don’t want a situation where this money will be used in an unholy manner, hence the reasons for this bold decision. Please, pray for me to recover as your prayers will go a long way in uplifting my spirit.

I don’t need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health condition which has seriously affected my speech and also because of the presence of my husband’s relatives around me always. Upon receipt of your email, I will give you details on how the ownership of this fund will be transferred to you. This will cost you absolutely nothing.I will take care of all charges.

Until I hear from you my dreams will rest squarely on your shoulders.

Sincerely
Mrs. Christy Walton.

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
X-SID-PRA: zahra@its.ac.id
Received: from 41.203.69.2, Nigeria, Abuja, Globacom
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2014
Subject:
Reply-To: christywalton42@foxmail.com
Return-Path: zahra@its.ac.id

My Dearest,

Greetings to you my Dear Beloved, I am Mrs Christy Walton, a great citizen of United State. I bring to you a proposal worth $ 9,000,000,000.00 which i intend to use for CHARITY. I am happy to know you, but God knows you better and he knows why he has directed me to you at this point in time so do not be afraid. i am writing this mail to you with heavy sorrow in my heart, It is painful now to let you know that I have been suffering from a Heart disease for the past 22 years and just few weeks ago my Doctor told me that I won't survive the illness. my name is Mrs. Christy Walton a great citizen of United States of America, and am contacting you because i don’t have any other option than to tell you as i was touched to open up to you about my project. Please reply me back if you are interested, so i can provide you with further details.

God Bless You.
Please reply me back if you are interested, so i can provide you with further details. Email: christywalton42@foxmail.com

Mrs. Christy Walton

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Received from: 69.60.103.171 - USA, Miami - Infolink
Return-Path: janesjude41@gmail.com

Date: Sat, 01 Feb 2014
Reply-to: christywalton@yeah.net
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject:

My Dearest,

Greetings to you my dear beloved, I am Mrs. Christy Walton a great citizen of United States of America.

I bring to you a proposal worth $ 9,000,000,000.00(Nine Billion United State Dollars) which i intend to use for CHARITY.

Please reply me back if you are interested, so i can provide you with further details. Email: (christywalton@yeah.net)

God Bless You.
Mrs. Christy Walton

Return-Path: secretaria01@saocamilo-rj.br
Received: from 201.94.154.5, Brazil, Barueri, Corpflex Informatica S/a
To: Recipients <secretaria01@saocamilo-rj.br>
From: "Mrs.Christy Walton" <secretaria01@saocamilo-rj.br>
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2014
Reply-To: mrs.christy01@qq.com

I am Mrs. Christy Walton i have a charity proposal view attach for more details

XSS

Ninja
Return-Path: <y01@qq.com>
Received: from 116.203.40.131, India, Mumbai, Pdsnnew7 Mumbai Pdsn
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2014
Subject:
Reply-To: mrs.christy01@qq.com

I am Mrs. Christy Walton i have a charity proposal for you get back to me for more details

Nanook

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <info@unimarconi.it>
Received: from 116.203.229.156, India, Gurgaon, Pdsnnew6 Kolkota Pdsn
Subject: RE
To: Recipients <info@unimarconi.it>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2014
Reply-To: mrs.christy01@hotmail.com

I am Mrs. Christy Walton i have a charity proposal for you get back to me for more details

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <christywalton000@hotmail.com>
Received: from 210.195.175.152, Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur, Tmnet
Message-ID: <a29b_________________________________rrel@st.mgu.ac.jp>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2014
Subject: My Dearest
Reply-To: ChristyWalton0147@hotmail.com

Greeting to you my dear Brothers and Sisters the good people of this planet earth, I am writing to you this e-mail not to disturb you but to ask for an assistant based on my personality, and my present condition in life, particular what i intend doing for CHARITY.

I am Mrs. Christy Walton a widow and businesswoman, an American Citizen. The intention of this email is to employ the expertise of a Charity minded individual, who can identify a viable and guarantee reasonable distribution of my wealth to the needy, i worth $ 22.5 billion Dollars which rated me as the 2nd Richest Woman in the World.

As the going says Money is not everything on earth, is painful now to let the world now know my present condition as a cry for help I have been suffering from a Heart disease for the passed 22 years now, few weeks ago my Doctors in America told me I have few months to live due to my critical condition. and my Will been with my Lawyer which my Family is aware about, but no body is aware about the 40% of my Bank Worth which is $9,000,000,000 (Nine Billion United State Dollars). I intend to give to CHARITY because have not seen anybody from my Family, Relations and Friends, whom i trust can help me out, because i always have this DREAM to help CHARITY and i have always promise my self that i most do this very big at my end time to CHARITY, can i please trust you to help me Donating to CHARITY Organization this heavy amount of Money, because i have few Months left to die, as I am writing you this email i am full of Tears as I await my calling from God.

Please reply me back with your below details to enable us proceed further and please keep this confidential.

1. Full Name:...........
2. Telephone Numbers:......
3. Your Age:....
4. Your Sex:............
5. Your Occupation:..........
6. Your Country:...........
7. City: ...........
8. Your Home Address: .........
9. Marital Status: ............
God Bless You.

Mrs. Christy Walton
Email: christywalton000@hotmail.com
http://www.headlinegrabber.com/C/Christy-Walton/

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Received from: 11.203.78.64, USA, Ohio, DoD Network Information Center
Return Path: tbt@unitedmalacca.com.my
Subject: RE
Date: 20th Nov 2014
Reply to: mrs.christy01@qq.com

Jessica

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <russells@teysaust.com.au>
Received: from 41.138.191.68, Nigeria, Lagos, Visafone Communications Limited
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2015
Reply-To: "christywal@qq.com" <christywal@qq.com>
Subject: My Dearest

My Dearest,

My name is Christy Walton, a widow and business woman, an American Citizen.I have recently been diagnosed with Colorectal cancer and a rare Heart Disease,which has defiled all medical treatment. Expert diagnosis has shown that I have few months to live.

The intention of this email is to employ the expertise of a Charity minded individual, who can identify a viable and guarantee reasonable distribution of my wealth to the needy. I cannot rely on family and closest relatives any more, as they did not show responsible behavior when I entrusted part of my wealth to them to distribute to charitable organizations but instead used the money for their personal needs.

To prevent any more mishaps, my attorney will act as a check, monitoring every aspect of the Charity organizations. I have a huge cash deposit of Thirty Nine million dollars with a finance House abroad. If you could be trusted, I will want you to help me collect this deposit and distribute it to charity organizations that you know. You will take out 20% of the funds for your assistance.

Please reply me back with your below details to enable us proceed further and please keep this confidential.

Email: christywal@qq.com

Honest Regards,
Mrs. Christy Walton

XSS

Ninja
From 41.138.162.236, Nigeria, Lagos, Visafone Communications Limited

From "Christy Walton"
Return-Path: <christy1walton1@qq.com>
Message-ID: <0896d87a2197881d44df9d7b342957cf.squirrel@mail.hrline.ro>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2015
Subject: Re: Reply if interested
Reply-To: christy1walton1@qq.com

My Dearest.

Greetings to you my dear beloved, I am writing you this e-mail not to disturb you but to ask for your assistant based on my personality and my present condition in life and in particular what I intend doing for CHARITY.

I am Mrs. Christy Walton a great citizen of United States of America. I bring to you a proposal which I want you to assist me with. I am worth $ 22.5 billion Dollars which rated me as the 2nd Richest Woman in the World. But as the saying goes, money is not everything. It is painful now to let you know that I have been suffering from a Heart disease for the past 22 years and just few weeks ago my Doctor told me that I won't survive the illness. And my Will being with my Lawyer of which my family is aware about, but nobody is aware of my 40% Bank Worth which is $9,000,000,000 (Nine Billion United State Dollars). I intend to use the $ 9,000,000,000.00 for CHARITY. It will surprise you to know that I have not seen anybody from my family since my condition became critical.

God Bless You.

Emails: christy1walton1@qq.com

http://www.facesofphilanthropy.com/christy-walton/
http://wwforbes.com/profile/christy-waltons

Mrs. Christy Walton

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
From: 158.210.250.99, Japan, Tokyo, Japan Network Information Center
From "Mrs. Christy Walton"
Return-Path: <h-ito@nies.go.jp>
Message-ID: <20150531025511.0000655D.0780@nies.go.jp>
Date: Sun, 31 May 2015
To: <info@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: <christywalton7@foxmail.com>
Subject:

My Dearest,

Greetings to you my Dear Beloved, I am Mrs Christy Walton, a great citizen of United States. I bring to you a proposal worth $ 9,000,000,000.00 which i intend to use for CHARITY. I am happy to know you, but God knows you better and he knows why he has directed me to you at this point in time so do not be afraid. i saw your e-mail contact at ministries of commerce and foreign trade departments. i am writing this mail to you with heavy sorrow in my heart, It is painful now to let you know that I have been suffering from a Heart disease for the past 22 years and just few weeks ago my Doctor told me that I won't survive the illness. my name is Mrs. Christy Walton a great citizen of United States of America, and am contacting you because i don’t have any other option than to tell you as i was touched to open up to you about my project. Please reply me back if you are interested, so i can provide you with further details.

God Bless You.

Please reply me back if you are interested, so i can provide you with further
details. Email: christywalton7@foxmail.com

Mrs. Christy Walton

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
US, Austin, Micfo Llc.

Return Path: christywalton59@gmail.com
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2015
Subject: SERVICES TO HUMANITY
From: "Mrs Christy Ruth Walton" <christywalton59@gmail.com>
Reply-To: christywalton59@gmail.com

My Dearest,

My name is Christy Ruth Walton, a widow and businesswoman, an American Citizen. I have recently been diagnosed with Colorectal cancer and a rare Heart Disease, which has defied all medical treatment. Expert diagnosis has shown that I have just few months to live.

The intention of this email is to employ the expertise of a Charity minded individual, who can identify a viable need in the society and guarantee reasonable distribution of my wealth to the needy. I cannot rely on family and closest relatives any more, as they did not show responsible behavior when I entrusted part of my wealth to them to distribute to charitable organizations but instead employed the funds for their personal needs.

To prevent any more mishaps, my attorney will act as a check, monitoring every aspect of the Charity Organizations. I have a huge cash deposit of Thirty Five Million dollars with a finance House abroad. If you could be trusted, I will want you to help me collect this deposit and distribute it to charity organizations that you know. You will take out 25% of the funds for your assistance.

Name........................
Addresses...................
Mobile.....................
Number......................
Occupation..................

Email: [christywalton59@gmail.com]
Tel: +15672750626

Kind regards,

Kindly visit the below link to obtain more information about me:

Mrs. Christy Walton.

Dororo

Administrator
Staff member
Nigeria, Ikeja, Glomobile

From "Mrs. Christy Walton"
Return-Path: <christywalton@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2015
Subject:
Reply-To: c.walton2015@yandex.com

My Dearest,

Greetings to you my Dear Beloved, I am Mrs Christy Walton, a great citizen of United States. I bring to you a proposal worth $ 9,000,000,000.00 which i intend to use for CHARITY. I am happy to know you, but God knows you better and he knows why he has directed me to you at this point in time so do not be afraid. i saw your e-mail contact at ministries of commerce and foreign trade departments. i am writing this mail to you with heavy sorrow in my heart, It is painful now to let you know that I have been suffering from a Heart disease for the past 22 years and just few weeks ago my Doctor told me that I won't survive the illness. my name is Mrs. Christy Walton a great citizen of United States of America, and am contacting you because i don’t have any other option than to tell you as i was touched to open up to you about my project. Please reply me back if you are interested, so i can provide you with further details.

God Bless You.

Please reply me back if you are interested, so i can provide you with further details. Email: c.walton2015@yandex.com

Mrs. Christy Walton

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <info@walton.com>
date: 20 Jan 2016
Subject: Dear Beloved Friend ,!!
Reply-to: mrschristywalton3@gmail.com

Dear Beloved Friend ,

Greetings to you my dear beloved, I am writing you this e-mail not to disturb you but to ask for your assistant based on my personality and my present condition in life and in particular what I intend doing for CHARITY.

I am Mrs.Christy Walton a great citizen of United State of America. I bring to you a proposal which I want you to assist me with, I am worth $38 Billion Dollars which rated me as the world Richest Woman 2013. But as the saying goes, money is not everything. It is painful now to let you know that I have been suffering from a Heart disease for the past 22 years and just few weeks ago my Doctor told me that I won't survive the illness. And my Will being with my Lawyer, of which my family is a where about, but nobody is a where of my 40% Bank Worth which is $9,000,000,000 (Nine Billion United State Dollars). I intend to use the $9,000,000,000.00 Dollars for CHARITY.

It will surprise you to know that I have not seen anybody from my family since my condition became critical as they should probably be of help in this issue. Because I always had this dream for CHARITY and I have always promised myself that I will do this very big to CHARITY. I decided to view through the Internet for a trust worthy person that would be of help. Can I please trust you to help me give this amount of money to CHARITY because like my doctor has informed me of recent, I have just 2 Months left to live and probably die. As I write to you now, my eyes are filled with tears as I await my death.

Please reply me back with your below details to enable us proceed further and please do keep this confidential.

NAME...............
AGE................
ADDRESSES..........
MOBILE:............
OCCUPATION.............

God Bless You.

Regards,
Mrs. Christy Walton.
Christy Walton Profile, 2015 Billionaire Rank, Christy Walton Net Worth, Age

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Kenya, Nairobi, Telkom Kenya Ltd

Return-Path: <lflp@dof.gov.np>
Return-Path: <lflp@dof.gov.np>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2016
Reply-To: mrschristyw1@gmail.com

Greetings to you, I am writing you this e-mail not to disturb you but toask for your assistant based on my personality and my present health status in life and in particular what I intend doing for CHARITY. I am Mrs. Christy Walton a citizen of United States of America. I bring to you a proposal worth ($9,000,000,000.00) Nine Billion United State Dollars which i intend to use for CHARITY Please respond my mail

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Received from: 154.122.152.177, KENYA, Orange Cellular Kenya
Return-Path: info@walton.net
Subject: I am writing you
To: Recipients <info@walton.net>
Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2016
Reply-To: mrschristyw1@gmail.com

Greetings to you, I am writing you this e-mail not to disturb you but to ask for your assistant based on my personality and my present health status in life and in particular what I intend doing for CHARITY. I am Mrs. Christy Walton a citizen of United States of America. I bring to you a proposal worth ($9,000,000,000.00) Nine Billion United State Dollars which i intend to use for CHARITY Please respond my mail

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Received from: 172.23.12.182, IANA RESERVED
Return-Path: km-shuto@khaki.plala.or.jp
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2016
Reply-To: waltonchristy@lycos.com
Subject:

Dearest Friend,

I am Mrs. Christy Walton a great citizen of United States of America born in Jackson, Wyoming, United States, I bring to you a proposal which I want you to assist me with. I am worth $ 22.5 billion Dollars which rated me as the 2nd Richest Woman in the World. But as the saying goes, money is not everything. It is painful now to let you know that I have been suffering from a Heart disease for the past 22 years and just few weeks ago my Doctor told me that I won't survive the illness. And my Will being with my Lawyer of which my family is aware about, but nobody is aware of my 40% Bank Worth which is $9,000,000,000 (Nine Billion United State Dollars).Please reply if interested.

Please reply me back with your below details to enable us proceed further and please do keep this confidential.

Email: waltonchristy@lycos.com

Sincerely

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Received from: 9.0.002.03, USA, Durham, BM Corporation
Return-Path: barbro.wallendahl@pp.inet.fi
Reply-To: <support@christywalton.info>
Subject: Hope this email reach you in good condition
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2016

Dearest Friend,

I am Mrs. Christy Walton a great citizen of United States of America born in Jackson, Wyoming, United States, I bring to you a proposal which I want you to assist me with. I am worth $ 22.5 billion Dollars which rated me as the 2nd Richest Woman in the World. But as the saying goes, money is not everything. It is painful now to let you know that I have been suffering from a Heart disease for the past 22 years and just few weeks ago my Doctor told me that I won't survive the illness. And my Will being with my Lawyer of which my family is aware about, but nobody is aware of my 40% Bank Worth which is $9,000,000,000 (Nine Billion United State Dollars).Please reply if interested.

Email: support@christywalton.info

Sincerely
Mrs Christy Walton

Jessica

Administrator
Staff member
From Ms Christy Walton
Reply-To: waltonnchristy@lycos.com

Hua Mulan

Administrator
Staff member
From "Mrs. Christy Walton
Return-Path: <johnson@mhcable.net>
Reply-To: <mrschristywalton1949@gmail.com>
Subject: Re:
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2016

My dearest,

May the peace of the Lord be with you as you read this letter. My name is Christy Walton and I am an American Citizen, I am widow and a business woman. I have recently been diagnosed with esophageal cancer and a rare heart disease which has defiled all medical treatment. Expert diagnosis has shown that I have few days to live. I am worth $41.7 (Billion US Dollars) which I inherited from my late husband Mr. John T. Walton which rates me as the First richest woman in the world.

The intention of this email is to employ the expertise of a Charity minded individual, who can identify a viable and guarantee reasonable distribution of my wealth to the needy. I cannot rely on family and closest relatives anymore, as they did not show responsible behavior when I entrusted part of my wealth to them to distribute to charitable organizations but instead they used the money for their personal needs.

To prevent any more mishaps, my attorney will act as a check, monitoring every aspect of the Charity. My will is with my Lawyer which my family is fully aware about, but there is 5% of my Bank worth which is $2.85 (Billion US Dollars) which nobody is aware of except my attorney.

Do get back to me as soon as you receive this email for further details.I await your response.

God bless you.
Mrs. Christy Walton