Christy Walton

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Same as Mulan's.
Return-Path: <info@arturtemizlik.com>
Reply-To: <christywalton201606@gmail.com>
X-Get-Message-Sender-Via: linux.hkmbilisim.com.tr: authenticated_id: info@arturtemizlik.com

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Return-Path: <meghna@navy.mil.bd>
Received: from smtp.connectbd.com (mgw.connectbd.com. [202.79.16.15])
Message-ID: <db375bdb37324b151e3c90b04d1fbab1.squirrel@mail.navy.mil.bd>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2016
Subject:
Reply-To: m.christy.walton@gmail.com

I am writing you this e-mail not to disturb you but to ask for yourassistant based on my personality and my present health status in life and in particular what I intend doing for charity. I am Mrs. Christy Walton a citizen of United States of America. I bring to you a proposal worth ($9,000,000,000.00) Nine Billion United State Dollars which i intend to use for charity Please respond my mail

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <christyruthwalton123@gmail.com>
Received: from (EHLO mail-ua0-f193.google.com) (209.85.217.193)
Reply-To: christyruthwalton12345@gmail.com
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2016
Subject: Re: $20 Million In Your Name

Good Day,

Thanks for your quick respond, I am sending this mail believing that it will get to you in good health. I myself am in a very critical health condition in which I go to bed every night not sure if I will be alive to see the next day, I believe you are a highly respected personality, considering the fact that I sourced your profile from the peoples search database on the web during my descript search for a partner whom can assist me in taking bringing the dreams of my late husband come through.

I am Christy Walton, suffering from cancerous ailment. I was married to Sir John T. Walton an American war veteran and a son of Walmart founder Sam Walton and He was also the chairman of True North Partners, a venture capital firm notable for his great charitable activities before his death in June 27, 2005. Before his death we were both devoted Christians. Since his death I decided not to re-marry. When my late husband was alive he made a secret deposited of Twenty Million United State dollars (20,000,000.00 USD) which were derived from his business with his bank in USA and named me as the beneficiary of this trust fund. (All records are kept with my family lawyer).

Presently, this money is still with the Bank. My Doctor told me recently, that I have limited days to live due to the cancerous problems that I have been suffering from. Early last month, the bank management wrote me as the Legitimate beneficiary to come forward to receive the money after keeping it for so long or rather issue a letter of authorization for somebody to receive it on my behalf since I cannot come over as a result of my illness, or they get it confiscated. With this hard reality that has befallen me,......

Presently, I'm with my laptop in a hospital bed where I have been undergoing treatment. I have lost my ability to talk or do anything since my doctors told me that I have less than 1 month to live.

I have discussed my intentions of making you my next of kin with my Lawyer and he is going to work with the Bank and secure this funds in a very proper and legal manner and he will make all arrangement in your name, as the beneficiary of the funds and also my next of kin.

I have decided to donate this fund to you and i want you to use this gift which comes from my Late husbands effort to establish a charity home, you are to take 40% of the money for your faithful time/commitment and use the rest to build an orphanage home for the motherless children in your location or anywhere of your choice because I myself am an orphan and does not have any relative. This has been my wish before this sickness came between my plans.

I would have given this task to someone around here but I am making it a top secret so that the news doesn't get to my husband relatives who will quickly have the money shared among themselves and use it for drinking Alcohol and drugs. It is my last wish to see that this money is invested wisely and at the end of every year funds are distributed among charity organization.

God bless you and please do not let me down, although I'm not with you please do its best to ensure that this hope is not lost for what it has been planned for. Confidence drive by faith is stronger than anything, and mercy will not let you fail this task, because everything is almost in your hands now.

I will send you my lawyer contact details when I receive an email from you telling me that you are quite willing to take these project with all your heart and promise to keep all information shared between us concrete and strictly confidential to you alone until process is finished and the funds transferred to you in your designated country.

Meanwhile' I will like to know?
Your Name:.........
Address:...........
Your Occupation:......
Martha Status:.........
Are you a christian:.......

Please get back to me as soon as you have made up your mind to fulfill this task and then give me the assurance of being faithful, as promised earlier. We need to build trust okay, On your response to this mail, i will send you my Valid Data's Reference Number to contact My layer (Anthony, Barrister John Venza)

Hope to hear from you soon.

Remain Blessed,
Christy Walton.

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Nigeria, Airtel Networks Limited

Return-Path: <felix.aberer@medunigraz.at>
Subject: Mrs. Christy Walton. bring a proposal of ($20,Million) to you for CHARITY
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2016
Message-ID: <02d20dac961c44ae84e910a84be6d257@si124.mugad.medunigraz.at>
Reply-To: "christyruthwalton123@gmail.com" <christyruthwalton123@gmail.com>

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Bangladesh, Dhaka, Connectbd Ltd Internet Service Provider Dhaka Bangladesh

Return-Path: <info@na.com>
Message-ID: <e83962d45af1059e45da2aa8ebaa01b3.squirrel@mail.navy.mil.bd>
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2016
Reply-To: mrs.walton1846352@gmail.com

Hello,
I have a proposal worth ($9,000,000,000.00) Nine Billion United State Dollars. Contact (mrs.walton1846352@gmail.com)

Thanks.

De Master Yoda

Emeritus
IP= 79.103.29.1 Location= Greece.
reply-to: christywalton1949 @aol.com
Date: Wed, Dec 21, 2016
subject: Re:
mailed-by: phpmysql.com.br
encryption: Standard (TLS)

Calvary greetings to you in the name of our Lord and savior Jesus Christ. My name is Christy Walton and I am a. U.S. citizen, I am a widow and a business woman. I have recently been diagnosed with esophageal cancer and a rare heart disease which has defied all medical treatment. Expert diagnosis has shown that I have few days to live. In June 2005, I inherited the sum of US$18.2 Billion from my late husband Mr. John T. Walton following his death in a plane crash. Presently, I am worth US$41.7 Billion which rates me as the First richest woman in the world.

The intention of this email is to seek for a charitable-minded individual, who can identify a viable and guarantee reasonable distribution of my wealth to the needy. I cannot rely on family and closest relatives anymore, as they did not show responsible behavior when I entrusted part of my wealth to them to distribute to charitable organizations but instead they used the money for their personal needs.

To prevent any more mishaps, my attorney will act as a check, monitoring every aspect of the Charity. My will is with my Lawyer which my family is fully aware about, but there is 5% of my Bank worth which is ($2,085,000000.00 USD) which nobody is aware of except my attorney.

Do get back to me as soon as you receive this email by providing me with your personal information for further details. Please treat this information as strictly confidential.
I await your response.

God bless you.
Mrs. Christy Walton

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Japan, Tokyo, Hoshi University

Return-Path: k-igarashi@hoshi.ac.jp
Received: from hoshi.ac.jp (hwbmll01.hoshi.ac.jp [172.16.1.3])
Date: Fri, 27 May 2016
To: info@christywaltn.info
Reply-To: waltonchristy@lycos.com
Subject:

Dearest Friend,

I am Mrs. Christy Walton a great citizen of United States of America born in Jackson, Wyoming, United States, I bring to you a proposal which I want you to assist me with. I am worth $ 22.5 billion Dollars which rated me as the 2nd Richest Woman in the World. But as the saying goes, money is not everything. It is painful now to let you know that I have been suffering from a Heart disease for the past 22 years and just few weeks ago my Doctor told me that I won't survive the illness. And my Will being with my Lawyer of which my family is aware about, but nobody is aware of my 40% Bank Worth which is $9,000,000,000 (Nine Billion United State Dollars). Please reply if interested.

Please reply me back with your below details to enable us proceed further and please do keep this confidential.

Email: support@christywalton.info

Sincerely
Mrs Christy Walton

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Nigeria, Lagos, Emts (Etisalat Nigeria)

Return-Path: <210.56.16.10@lhr.comsats.net.pk>
Message-ID: <44ba79f8505ea7df8c316088453f8589.squirrel@210.56.16.10>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2017
Subject: Are you there
From: "Mrs. Christy Walton" <210.56.16.10@lhr.comsats.net.pk>
Reply-To: chw11021@gmail.com

Greetings to you, I am writing you this e-mail not to disturb you but to ask for your assistant based on my personality and my present health status in life. I am Mrs. Christy Walton a citizen of United States of America. I bring to you a proposal worth ($9,000,000,000.00) Nine Billion United State Dollars which i intend to use for charity Please respond my mail

Quark

Staff member
Return-Path: <test@phpmysql.com.br>
X-YahooFilteredBulk: 74.63.227.21
Reply-To: <christywalton1949@aol.com>
Subject: Re:
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2016

Calvary greetings to you in the name of our Lord and savior Jesus Christ. My name is Christy Walton and I am a. U.S. citizen, I am a widow and a business woman. I have recently been diagnosed with esophageal cancer and a rare heart disease which has defied all medical treatment. Expert diagnosis has shown that I have few days to live. In June 2005, I inherited the sum of US$18.2 Billion from my late husband Mr. John T. Walton following his death in a plane crash. Presently, I am worth US$41.7 Billion which rates me as the First richest woman in the world.

The intention of this email is to seek for a charitable-minded individual, who can identify a viable and guarantee reasonable distribution of my wealth to the needy. I cannot rely on family and closest relatives anymore, as they did not show responsible behavior when I entrusted part of my wealth to them to distribute to charitable organizations but instead they used the money for their personal needs.

To prevent any more mishaps, my attorney will act as a check, monitoring every aspect of the Charity. My will is with my Lawyer which my family is fully aware about, but there is 5% of my Bank worth which is ($2,085,000000.00 USD) which nobody is aware of except my attorney.

Do get back to me as soon as you receive this email by providing me with your personal information for further details. Please treat this information as strictly confidential.
I await your response.

God bless you.
Mrs. Christy Walton

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Nigeria, Lagos, Globacom

Return-Path: info@mail.com
Subject: Re:
To: Recipients <info@mail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2017
Reply-To: christywalt@hotmail.com

My dearest,

May the peace of the Lord be with you as you read this letter. My name is Christy Walton and I am an American Citizen, I am widow and a business woman. I have recently been diagnosed with esophageal cancer and a rare heart disease which has defiled all medical treatment. Expert diagnosis has shown that I have few months to live. I am worth $41.7 Billion US Dollars which I inherited from my late husband Mr. John T. Walton which rates me as the second richest woman in the world.

The intention of this email is to employ the expertise of a Charity minded individual, who can identify a viable and guarantee reasonable distribution of my wealth to the needy. I cannot rely on family and closest relatives anymore, as they did not show responsible behavior when I entrusted part of my wealth to them to distribute to charitable organizations but instead they used the money for their personal needs.

To prevent any more mishaps, my attorney will act as a check, monitoring every aspect of the Charity. My will is with my Lawyer which my family is fully aware about, but there is 5% of my Bank worth which is $2,085000000.00 (Two Billion, Eighty Five Million U.S Dollars) which nobody is aware of except my attorney.

Please reply me back by filling your personal details below:
Full Name:
Telephone:

Please endeavor to keep this confidential.

God bless you.
Mrs. Christy Walton

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Greece, Thessaloniki, Forthnet Sa

Return-Path: <johnson@mhcable.net>
Reply-To: <mrschwalton49@usa.com>
Subject: Re: Hello
Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2017

My dearest,

Greetings to you in the name of our Lord and savior Jesus Christ and may the peace of the lord be with you as you read this letter. My name is Christy Walton and I am an American Citizen, I am a widow and a business woman. I have recently been diagnosed with esophageal cancer and a rare heart disease which has defiled all medical treatment. Expert diagnosis has shown that I have few days to live. I am worth $41.7 Billion US Dollars which I inherited from my late husband Mr. John T. Walton which rates me as the First richest woman in the world.

The intention of this email is to employ the expertise of a Charity minded individual, who can identify a viable and guarantee reasonable distribution of my wealth to the needy. I cannot rely on family and closest relatives anymore, as they did not show responsible behavior when I entrusted part of my wealth to them to distribute to charitable organizations but instead they used the money for their personal needs.

Do get back to me as soon as you receive this email for further details. Please endeavor to keep this confidential. I await your response.

God bless you.
Mrs. Christy Walton

M

MarcinK

Received: from mail.cph-cja.cl (mail.cph-cja.cl. [201.238.226.19])
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2017
Reply-To: Mrs Christy walton <christywolton125@gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1399127118.302832.1492784558021.JavaMail.zimbra@cph-cja.cl>
Subject:

Hello

I have a proposal for you.kindly get back to me

Best Regards.
Mrs Christy Walton

Nigeria, Lagos, Globacom

Return-Path: <info@mail.com>
Subject: RE:
To: Recipients <info@mail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2017
Reply-To: christy_walton01@hotmail.com

My dearest,

May the peace of the Lord be with you as you read this letter. My name is Christy Walton and I am an American Citizen, I am widow and a business woman.. I have recently been diagnosed with esophageal cancer and a rare heart disease which has defiled all medical treatment. Expert diagnosis has shown that I have few months to live. I am worth $41.7 Billion US Dollars which I inherited from my late husband Mr. John T. Walton which rates me as the second richest woman in the world.

To prevent any more mishaps, my attorney will act as a check, monitoring every aspect of the Charity. My will is with my Lawyer which my family is fully aware about, but there is 5% of my Bank worth which is $2,085000000.00 (Two Billion, Eighty Five Million U.S Dollars) which nobody is aware of except my attorney.

Please reply me back by filling your personal details below:
Full Name:
Telephone:

Please endeavor to keep this confidential.

God bless you.
Mrs. Christy Walton

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <jcvdijk01@student.che.nl>
Received: from CHECEX3D.che.local (172.16.16.145) by CHECEX3D.che.local (172.16.16.145)
Subject: Claim $20,000,000.00 USD In God Faith
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2017
Message-ID: <fbe43df2f3274a6298cc99b77279cf91@CHECEX3D.che.local>
Reply-To: "christyruthwalton2@qq.com" <christyruthwalton2@qq.com>

You have been nominated to receive a Charity donation of ($20,000,000.00 USD) by Christy Walton. Contact her direct mail: christyruthwalton2@qq.com for more info.

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Return Path: jcvdijk01@student.che.nl
Date: 2017-07-05
Subject: Claim $20,000,000.00 USD In God Faith
Reply to: christyruthwalton2@qq.com

Claim $20,000,000.00 USD In Go... You have been nominated to receive a Charity donation of ($20,000,000.00 USD) by Christy Walton. Contact her direct mail: [email address removed] for more info.Claim $20,000,000.00 USD In Go... You have been nominated to receive a Charity donation of ($20,000,000.00 USD) by Christy Walton. Contact her direct mail: christyruthwalton2@qq.com for more info.

Naruto

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <mghanei@hbi.ir>
Received: from mail.research.ac.ir (mail.hbi.ir. [185.123.209.70])
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2017
Subject: (no subject)
Reply-To: walton.christy3@yahoo.com
Message-ID: <e9034e7fe7d87b4c5c6455534ac92242@hbi.ir>

Hello

I have a proposal for you kindly get back to me,

Best Regards,
Mrs Christy Walton.

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <mrsangelikidavis1@hotmail.com>
Received: from (EHLO EUR02-VE1-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com) (40.92.69.69)
Subject: re:
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2017

My dearest,

Greetings to you in the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and may the peace of the Lord be with you as you read this letter. My name is Christy Walton and I am an American Citizen, I am a widow and a business woman. I have recently been diagnosed with esophageal cancer and a rare heart disease which has defiled all medical treatment. Expert diagnosis has shown that I have few days to live. I am worth $41.7 Billion US Dollars which I inherited from my late husband Mr. John T. Walton which rates me as the First richest woman in the world. I got your contact details in my search for a reputable person that will accept my proposal.

The intention of this email is to employ the expertise of a Charity minded individual, who can identify a viable and guarantee reasonable distribution of my wealth to the needy. I cannot rely on family and closest relatives anymore as they did not show responsible behavior when I entrusted part of my wealth to them to distribute to charitable organizations but instead they used the money for their personal needs.

To prevent any more mishaps, my attorney will act as a check, monitoring every aspect of the Charity. My will is with my Lawyer which my family is fully aware of, but there is 5% of my Bank Worth which is ($2,085,000,000.00 USD) which nobody is aware of except my attorney.

Do kindly send your response via my private email mrschwalton1949@usa.com for further details. Please endeavor to keep this confidential for now. I await your response.

God bless you.
Mrs. Christy Walton

Dororo

Administrator
Staff member
UK, Easynet Global Services Limited

Return-Path: info@christy.com
Subject: Urgent respons needed
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2017
Reply-To: christywalton25@gmail.com

Hello

This is the second time am writting you this mail i have a proposal for you.kindly get back to me

Best Regards.
Mrs Christy Walton