Staff member
Received from: 158.69.125.94,
CANADA, Montréal, OVH Hosting

Return Path: bmactagvish@mail.islandnet.com
Date: 2017-07-23
Subject: re
Reply to: mrschwalton1949@usa.com

My dearest,

Greetings to you in the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and may the peace of the Lord be with you as you read this letter. My name is Christy Walton and I am an American Citizen, I am a widow and a business woman. I have recently been diagnosed with esophageal cancer and a rare heart disease which has defiled all medical treatment. Expert diagnosis has shown that I have few days to live. I am worth $41.7 Billion US Dollars which I inherited from my late husband Mr. John T. Walton which rates me as the First richest woman in the world. I got your contact details in my search for a reputable person that will accept my proposal.

The intention of this email is to employ the expertise of a Charity minded individual, who can identify a viable and guarantee reasonable distribution of my wealth to the needy. I cannot rely on family and closest relatives anymore as they did not show responsible behavior when I entrusted part of my wealth to them to distribute to charitable organizations but instead they used the money for their personal needs.

To prevent any more mishaps, my attorney will act as a check, monitoring every aspect of the Charity. My will is with my Lawyer which my family is fully aware of, but there is 5% of my Bank Worth which is ($2,085,000,000.00 USD) which nobody is aware of except my attorney.

Do kindly send your response via my private email mrschwalton1949@usa.com for further details. Please endeavor to keep this confidential for now. I await your response.

God bless you.
Mrs. Christy Walton

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Same.
Return-Path: <pradeepp@sysmind-llc.com>
Reply-To: <mrschriwalton@usa.com>

Do kindly send your response via my private email mrschriwalton@usa.com for further details. I await your response.

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <winkel@topbussum.nl>
Received: from (EHLO ex-relay-001.is.nl) (82.201.66.132)
Subject: Re:
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2017

My dearest,

May the peace of the Lord be with you as you read this letter. My name is Christy Walton and I am an American Citizen, I am a widow and a business woman. I have recently been diagnosed with esophageal cancer and a rare heart disease which has defiled all medical treatment. Expert diagnosis has shown that I have few months to live. I am worth $41.7 Billion US Dollars which I inherited from my late husband Mr. John T. Walton which rates me as the second richest woman in the world.

I got your contact details in my search for a reputable person that will accept my proposal. The intention of this email is to employ the expertise of a Charity minded individual, who can identify a viable and guarantee reasonable distribution of my wealth to the needy. I cannot rely on family and closest relatives anymore, as they did not show responsible behavior when I entrusted part of my wealth to them to distribute to charitable organizations but instead they used the money for their personal needs.

To prevent any more mishaps, my attorney will act as a check, monitoring every aspect of the Charity. My will is with my Lawyer which my family is fully aware of, but there is 5% of my Bank Worth which is $2,085000000.00 (Two Billion, Eighty-Five Million U.S Dollars) which nobody is aware of except my attorney.

Please send your response via my private email mrschriwalton@usa.com for further details endeavor to keep this confidential. I await your response.

God bless you.
Mrs. Christy Walton

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Received from: 41.138.59.18,
NIGERIA, Niger, Sonitel SA

Return Path: toutelec@intnet.ne
Date: 2017-08-18
Subject: re
Reply to: christywalton1@yandex.com

Same email text as post above

Reply to christywalton1@yandex.com

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Finland, Helsinki, Baytems Holdings Oy

Return-Path: <info@partnersforsolution.co.uk>
Reply-To: <christywalto46@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2017

Dear Beloved, my name is Christy Walton and I am a. U.S. citizen, I am a widow and a business woman. I have recently been diagnosed with esophageal cancer and a rare heart disease which has defied all medical treatment. Expert diagnosis has shown that I have few days to live. In June 2005, I inherited the sum of US$18.2 Billion from my late husband Mr. John T.Walton following his death in a plane crash. Presently, I am worth US $41.7 Billion which rates me as the First richest woman in the world.

The intention of this email is to employ the expertise of a Charity minded individual, who can identify a viable and guarantee reasonable distribution of my wealth to the needy. I cannot rely on family and closest relatives anymore, as they did not show responsible behavior when I entrusted part of my wealth to them to distribute to charitable organizations but instead they used the money for their personal needs.

To prevent any more mishaps, my attorney will act as a check, monitoring every aspect of the Charity. My will is with my Lawyer which my family is fully aware about, but there is 5% of my Bank worth which is $2.85 (Billion US Dollars) which nobody is aware of except my attorney.

Do get back to me as soon as you receive this email by providing me with your personal information for further details. Please treat this information as strictly confidential. I await your response.

God bless you.
Mrs. Christy Walton

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Nigeria, Lagos, Spectranet LTE

Return-Path: <cp225897@ifsp.edu.br>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2017
Reply-To: Christy Walton <christyruthwalton123@gmail.com>
Message-ID: <769662162.39672050.1504137374566.JavaMail.zimbra@ifsp.edu.br>
Subject: $$$

I know that this mail may be a very big surprise to you. I am Mrs. Christy Walton, I am writing you this e-mail from hospital bed. i want you to stand as beneficiary to receive ($20,000,000.00) for charity.
Please reply to my direct mail: christyruthwalton123@gmail.com for more info.

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Return-Path: <admin@freeoffersindia.com>
Received: from 79.103.149.154.dsl.dyn.forthnet.gr ([79.103.149.154]:65506 helo=User)
Reply-To: <mrschristywaltons@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2016

My dearest,

May the peace of the Lord be with you as you read this letter. My name is Christy Walton and I am an American Citizen, I am widow and a business woman. I have recently been diagnosed with esophageal cancer and a rare heart disease which has defiled all medical treatment. Expert diagnosis has shown that I have few days to live. I am worth $41.7 (Billion US Dollars) which I inherited from my late husband Mr. John T. Walton which rates me as the First richest woman in the world.

The intention of this email is to employ the expertise of a Charity minded individual, who can identify a viable and guarantee reasonable distribution of my wealth to the needy. I cannot rely on family and closest relatives anymore, as they did not show responsible behavior when I entrusted part of my wealth to them to distribute to charitable organizations but instead they used the money for their personal needs.

To prevent any more mishaps, my attorney will act as a check, monitoring every aspect of the Charity. My will is with my Lawyer which my family is fully aware about, but there is 5% of my Bank worth which is $2.85 (Billion US Dollars) which nobody is aware of except my attorney.

Do get back to me as soon as you receive this email for further details. Please endeavor to keep this confidential. I await your response.

God bless you.
Mrs. Christy Walton

Naruto

Administrator
Staff member
The same format.
Return-Path: <eric.mourouvin@evalia.com>
Reply-To: <christywalton201606@gmail.com>

Marie

Administrator
Staff member
Pakistan, Lahore, Commission for Science and Technology for Sustainabale Development in the South Internet Access Providers (Pakistan Chapter)

Return-Path: <mrs.christyruthw@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2018
Reply-To: mrs.christyruthw@gmail.com

Greetings!

I am Mrs. Christy Walton, a United States citizen, I am widow and a business woman. I have recently been diagnosed with esophageal cancer and a rare heart disease which has defied all medical treatment. I am writing this e-mail to you with heavy sorrow in my heart, it is painful to let you know that I have been suffering from a rare heart disease for the past 7 years; expert diagnosis has shown that that I won't survive the illness and I have few days to live. I am contacting you because I don’t have any other option than to tell you as I was touched to open up to you about my project at hand.

In June 2005, I inherited the sum of US$18.2 Billion from my late husband Mr. John T. Walton following his death in a plane crash. Presently, I am worth US$48.1 Billion which rates me as the First richest woman in the world. The intention of this email is to seek for a charitable-minded individual, who can identify a viable and guarantee reasonable distribution of my wealth to the needy. I cannot rely on family and closest relatives anymore, as they did not show responsible behavior when I entrusted part of my wealth to them to distribute to charitable organizations but instead they used the money for their personal needs. To prevent any more mishaps, my attorney will act as a check, monitoring every aspect of the Charity. My will is with my Attorney which my family is fully aware about, but I kept the sum of $14,900,000.00 (Million USD) in a seperate bank account which nobody is aware of except my attorney.

Do get back to me as soon as you receive this email by providing me with your personal information for further details. Please treat this information as strictly confidential.

I await your response.

Stay blessed
Mrs. Christy Walton

Dororo

Administrator
Staff member
Nigeria, Lagos, LTE Customers

Return-Path: <info@pelican.bol-online.com>
Message-ID: <6ce272cac0e5a982a04366c53fe5b276.squirrel@pelican.bol-online.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2018
Reply-To: mrschristywalton00@yahoo.com

My dearest,

May the peace of the Lord be with you as you read this letter. My name is Christy Walton and I am an American Citizen, I am widow and a business woman. I have recently been diagnosed with esophageal cancer and a rare heart disease which has defiled all medical treatment. Expert diagnosis has shown that I have few months to live. I am worth $41.7 Billion US ollars which I inherited from my late husband Mr. John T. Walton which rates me as the second richest woman in the world.

To prevent any more mishaps, my attorney will act as a check, monitoring every aspect of the Charity. My will is with my Lawyer which my family is fully aware about, but there is 5% of my Bank worth which is $2,085000000.00 (Two Billion, Eighty Five Million U.S Dollars) which nobody is aware of except my attorney.

Please reply me back by filling your personal details below:
Full Name:
Telephone:
Please endeavor to keep this confidential.

God bless you.
Mrs. Christy Walton

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Niger, Niamey, Sahelcom Isp Second Bloc 256ip

Return-Path: <shivam@intnet.ne>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2018
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Business Proposal
Reply-To: waltonm611@yahoo.com
Message-ID: <4ab9d1f3f094f2cd6584493873d7609c@intnet.ne>

My name is Christy Walton, i'm from USA. I have a business proposal for you worth 9 Million USD, reply me with your details for more information.

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <mitchell@authmailer.com>
Received: from c1-smtp-out103.am-mdn.com (c1-smtp-out103.am-mdn.com [185.31.139.206])
Reply-To: <christywalto46@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2017

Dear Beloved, my name is Christy Walton and I am a. U.S. citizen, I am a widow and a business woman. I have recently been diagnosed with esophageal cancer and a rare heart disease which has defied all medical treatment. Expert diagnosis has shown that I have few days to live. In June 2005, I inherited the sum of US$18.2 Billion from my late husband Mr. John T.Walton following his death in a plane crash.

Presently, I am worth US $41.7 Billion which rates me as the First richest woman in the world.

DDo get back to me as soon as you receive this email by providing me with your personal information for further details. Please treat this information as strictly confidential.

I await your response.

God bless you.
Mrs. Christy Walton

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: postmaster@medhiartis.com
Reply-To: mrschrity47b@gmail.com
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2018

Dear beloved,

Greetings to you! I am Mrs. Christy Walton, a citizen of the United States of America. I bring to you a proposal worth the sum ($2,085,000000.00 USD) which I intend to use for humanitarian project. I am happy to know you, I have never doubt my instinct as it has never failed me, even as it has directed me to you at this point in time so do not be afraid. I saw your e-mail contact at the department of commerce and foreign trade. I am writing this mail to you with heavy sorrow in my heart, it`s painful to let you know that I have been suffering from an esophageal cancer and a rare heart disease for the past 6 years and just few weeks ago my Doctor told me that I won`t survive the illness. I am contacting you because I don`t have any other option but to open up to you about my project at hand. Please get back to me by providing me with your personal information so I can provide you with further details. Please treat this information as strictly confidential.

I await your response.

God bless you.
Mrs. Christy Walton

Spidey

Ninja
Same.
Return-Path: <peru@tehranshik.com>
Reply-To: <mrschrity47b@gmail.com>

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <peru@evimonda.com>
Received: from (EHLO evimonda.com) (217.116.200.65)
Date: Sun, 13 May 2018

Dear beloved,

Greetings to you! I am Mrs. Christy Walton, a citizen of the United States of America. I bring to you a proposal worth the sum ($2,085,000000.00 USD) which I intend to use for a humanitarian project. I am happy to know you, I have never doubted my instinct as it has never failed me, even as it has directed me to you at this point in time so do not be afraid. I saw your e-mail contact at the department of commerce and foreign trade. I am writing this mail to you with heavy sorrow in my heart, it's painful to let you know that I have been suffering from esophageal cancer and a rare heart disease for the past 6 years and just a few weeks ago my Doctor told me that I won't survive the illness. I am contacting you because I don't have any other option but to open up to you about my project at hand. Please get back to me by providing me with your personal information so I can provide you with further details.

Please treat this information as strictly confidential.

I await your response.

God bless you.
Mrs. Christy Walton

Jessica

Administrator
Staff member
It's a wonder she's not dead yet. ;)

Return-Path: <peru@thebraincompass.com>
Received: from (EHLO magic.erpre.com) (27.254.81.100)

ts rule name description
---- ---------------------- --------------------------------------------------
2.4 DNS_FROM_AHBL_RHSBL RBL: Envelope sender listed in dnsbl.ahbl.org
-1.0 ALL_TRUSTED Passed through trusted hosts only via SMTP
0.0 FSL_CTYPE_WIN1251 Content-Type only seen in 419 spam
0.0 NSL_RCVD_FROM_USER Received from User
1.2 MISSING_HEADERS Missing To: header
2.5 US_DOLLARS_3 BODY: Mentions millions of $ ($NN,NNN,NNN.NN)
-0.1 DKIM_VALID_AU Message has a valid DKIM or DK signature from author's domain
0.1 DKIM_SIGNED Message has a DKIM or DK signature, not necessarily valid
-0.1 DKIM_VALID Message has at least one valid DKIM or DK signature
0.1 MISSING_MID Missing Message-Id: header
0.0 LOTS_OF_MONEY Huge... sums of money
1.9 REPLYTO_WITHOUT_TO_CC REPLYTO_WITHOUT_TO_CC
0.0 FROM_MISSP_MSFT From misspaced + supposed Microsoft tool
1.7 FSL_NEW_HELO_USER FSL_NEW_HELO_USER
0.0 AXB_XMAILER_MIMEOLE_OL_024C2 AXB_XMAILER_MIMEOLE_OL_024C2
0.0 FSL_MISSP_REPLYTO Mis-spaced from and Reply-to
0.0 FAKE_REPLY_C FAKE_REPLY_C
0.0 MONEY_FROM_MISSP Lots of money and misspaced From
0.0 TO_NO_BRKTS_FROM_MSSP Multiple formatting errors
0.0 FROM_MISSPACED From: missing whitespace
0.0 T_FROM_MISSP_DKIM From misspaced, DKIM dependable
2.8 FORGED_MUA_OUTLOOK Forged mail pretending to be from MS Outlook
0.0 MONEY_FRAUD_3 Lots of money and several fraud phrases
1.1 ADVANCE_FEE_2_NEW_MONEY Advance Fee fraud and lots of money
Return-Path: <peru@thebraincompass.com>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2018

Dear beloved,

Greetings to you! I am Mrs. Christy Walton, a citizen of the United States of America. I bring to you a proposal worth the sum ($2,085,000000.00 USD) which I intend to use for a humanitarian project. I am happy to know you, I have never doubted my instinct as it has never failed me, even as it has directed me to you at this point in time so do not be afraid. I saw your e-mail contact at the department of commerce and foreign trade. I am writing this mail to you with heavy sorrow in my heart, it's painful to let you know that I have been suffering from esophageal cancer and a rare heart disease for the past 6 years and just a few weeks ago my Doctor told me that I won't survive the illness. I am contacting you because I don't have any other option but to open up to you about my project at hand. Please get back to me by providing me with your personal information so I can provide you with further details.

I await your response.

God bless you.
Mrs. Christy Walton

Return-Path: <test@caffesavelli.com>
Received: from (EHLO ns1.carrarotechnology.com) (149.202.94.68)
Date: Tue, 22 May 2018
Dear beloved,

I await your response.

God bless you.
Mrs. Christy Walton

Godzilla

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <christy@mediasporteurope.com>

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
<test@caffesavelli.com> <christy@elevatebizsolutions.com> <christy@logemlogistics.com> <christy@mediasporteurope.com> and <sales.il@baumerhhs.com>, all in one email.