Christy Walton

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <christy@exzone.in>
Reply-To: <christywalton234@gmail.com>

A

Annonymous

Rich woman sending message from Nigerian's account...and doesn't even use company account...how jade...

GhanaGeria

Na Frustrate Go Kill All Diss Phools?
from: Mrs. Christy Walton <cruthwalton@hotmail.com> via stm-cosmetics.ru
reply-to: cruthwalton@outlook.com
to: Recipients <cruthwalton@hotmail.com>
date: Dec 27, 2018,
subject: I am Mrs. Christy Walton, a citizen of the United States of America; I am widow and a business woman. I have recently been diagnosed with esophageal cancer and a rare heart disease which has defied all medical treatment. I am writing this e-mail to you with heavy sorrow in my heart, it is painful to let you know that I have been suffering from a rare heart disease for the past 7 years; expert diagnosis has shown that that I won't survive the illness and I have few days to live. I am contacting you because I don’t have any other option than to tell you as I was touched to open up to you about my project at hand.
mailed-by: stm-cosmetics.ru

In June 2005, I inherited the sum of US$18.2 Billion from my late husband Mr. John T. Walton following his death in a plane crash. Presently, I am worth US$48.1 Billion which rates me as the First richest woman in the world. The intention of this email is to seek for a charitable-minded individual, who can identify a viable and guarantee reasonable distribution of my wealth to the needy. I cannot rely on family and closest relatives anymore, as they did not show responsible behavior when I entrusted part of my wealth to them to distribute to charitable organizations but instead they used the money for their personal needs. To prevent any more mishaps, my attorney will act as a check, monitoring every aspect of the Charity. My will is with my Attorney which my family is fully aware about, but I kept the sum of $14,900,000.00 (Million USD) in a seperate bank account which nobody is aware of except my attorney.

Do get back to me as soon as you receive this email by providing me with your personal information for further details. Please treat this information as strictly confidential.

I await your response.

Stay blessed
Mrs. Christy Walton

GhanaGeria

Na Frustrate Go Kill All Diss Phools?
date: Nov 8, 2018, 3:28 AM
subject: Re: Hello

Hello,

Greetings to you in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. I must say that my spirit has been lifted since I received your email indicating your readiness to assist me with this humanitarian project. You won’t be able to know the number of lives we can impact with this project, but I think we need to get to know ourselves better before we proceed further on this project. My full name is Christy Ruth Walton, I was born on February 8, 1949 (age 69), the wife of Late Mr. John T. Walton one of the sons of Sam Walton, the founder of Wal-Mart, an America Citizen, a businesswoman, philanthropist and a graduate of Trinity University and lives in Mineral Wells, Texas U.S.A.

I want to establish a foundation with your help to reach out to the less privilege, orphans and homeless people around the world. Due to my current state of health, I can't do this myself because I am very sick and I am presently undergoing medical treatment at the hospital, it’s only with your cooperation and efforts that this project can see the light of day. So I use this medium to implore you to do all you have to make this a reality. I may not live to see the realization of this project but I have implicit confidence that you would be able to complete this humanitarian project at all cost.

The 5% of my Bank Worth which is $2,085,000,000.00 (USD) is deposited in my bank Account in Europe. I have discussed this matter with my Attorney in Europe, and I have told him about you and he is going to work with my bank to secure the funds from where it is been kept for safe custody in a very proper and legal manner. My attorney is in charge of the paperwork which will authorize you as the beneficiary of the fund, he will also make the arrangement with the Bank in your name, as the new beneficiary of the fund, to move the fund from Europe to meet you in your country with your personal data.

Kindly send my attorney the following details:
Full Names:
Address:

Note. You are required to contact my attorney and send him your personal details with the below contact email.
Firm Name: Adam Natan Law Firm
Name: Mr. Adam Natan
Contact E-mail: adamnalawfirm@outlook.com
Official E-mail: adamnatan-lawfirm@legislator.com

You are required to use 75% of the funds for the humanitarian project, the remaining 25% is for your personal use and any incurred expenses and I have already notified my attorney. You are to contact my Attorney immediately with the above e-mail address so that he can proceed with the paperwork. Please ensure that this is not disclosed to anybody until the money has been successfully transferred to you because of security reasons on my side.

Remain blessed.
Yours in Christ,
Mrs. Christy Walton

reply-to: christywalton234@gmail.com
date: Nov 6, 2018,
subject: Re: Hello
mailed-by: mastermastoras.gr

Dear beloved,

Greetings to you! I am Mrs. Christy Walton, a citizen of the United States of America. I bring to you a proposal worth the sum ($2,085,000000.00 USD) which I intend to use for a humanitarian project. I am happy to know you, I have never doubted my instinct as it has never failed me, even as it has directed me to you at this point in time so do not be afraid. I saw your e-mail contact at the department of commerce and foreign trade. I am writing this mail to you with heavy sorrow in my heart, it's painful to let you know that I have been suffering from esophageal cancer and a rare heart disease for the past 6 years and just a few weeks ago my Doctor told me that I won't survive the illness. I am contacting you because I don't have any other option but to open up to you about my project at hand. Please get back to me by providing me with your personal information so I can provide you with further details.

Do always check your Spam/Junk folder for my next response.

Please treat this information as strictly confidential. I await your response.

God bless you.
Mrs. Christy Walton

Dororo

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <test@torkmetal.com>
Received: from (EHLO mail.websitesi.ws) (185.126.217.46)
Subject: Re:
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2019

Dear beloved,

Greetings to you! I am Mrs. Christy Walton, a citizen of the United States of America. I bring to you a proposal worth the sum ($2,085,000000.00 USD) which I intend to use for a humanitarian project. I am happy to know you, I have never doubted my instinct as it has never failed me, even as it has directed me to you at this point in time so do not be afraid. I saw your e-mail contact at the department of commerce and foreign trade. I am writing this mail to you with heavy sorrow in my heart, it's painful to let you know that I have been suffering from esophageal cancer and a rare heart disease for the past 6 years and just a few weeks ago my Doctor told me that I won't survive the illness. I am contacting you because I don't have any other option but to open up to you about my project at hand. Please get back to me by providing me with your personal information so I can provide you with further details.

Please treat this information as strictly confidential.
I await your response.

God bless you.
Mrs. Christy Walton

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <christywalton234@gmail.com>
Received: from (EHLO mail-yb1-f194.google.com) (209.85.219.194)
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2019

Hello,

Greetings to you in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. I must say that my spirit has been lifted since I received your email indicating your readiness to assist me with this humanitarian project. You won’t be able to know the number of lives we can impact with this project, but I think we need to get to know ourselves better before we proceed further on this project. My full name is Christy Ruth Walton, I was born on February 8, 1949 (age 69), the wife of Late Mr. John T. Walton one of the sons of Sam Walton, the founder of Wal-Mart, an America Citizen, a businesswoman, philanthropist and a graduate of Trinity University and lives in Mineral Wells, Texas U.S.A.

I want to establish a foundation with your help to reach out to the less privilege, orphans and homeless people around the world. Due to my current state of health, I can't do this myself because I am very sick and I am presently undergoing medical treatment at the hospital, it’s only with your cooperation and efforts that this project can see the light of day. So I use this medium to implore you to do all you have to make this a reality. I may not live to see the realization of this project but I have implicit confidence that you would be able to complete this humanitarian project at all cost.

The 5% of my Bank Worth which is $2,085,000,000.00 (USD) is deposited in my bank Account in Europe. I have discussed this matter with my Attorney in Europe, and I have told him about you and he is going to work with my bank to secure the funds from where it is been kept for safe custody in a very proper and legal manner. My attorney is in charge of the paperwork which will authorize you as the beneficiary of the fund, he will also make the arrangement with the Bank in your name, as the new beneficiary of the fund, to move the fund from Europe to meet you in your country with your personal data.

Kindly send my attorney the following details:
Full Names:
Contact Address:

Note. You are required to contact my attorney and send him your personal details with the below contact email.
Firm Name: AdamNatan Law Firm
Name: Mr. Adam Natan
Contact E-mail: adamnalawfirm@outlook.com
Official E-mail: adamnatan-lawfirm@legislator.com

You are required to use 75% of the funds for the humanitarian project, the remaining 25% is for your personal use and any incurred expenses and I have already notified my attorney. You are to contact my Attorney immediately with the above e-mail address so that he can proceed with the paperwork. Please ensure that this is not disclosed to anybody until the money has been successfully transferred to you because of security reasons on my side.

Remain blessed.
Yours in Christ,
Mrs. Christy Walton

Return-Path: <info@sfsb.hr>
Received: from (EHLO brod.sfsb.hr) (161.53.210.3)
Subject: I Have a donation for you.
To: Recipients <info@sfsb.hr>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2019
Reply-To: chri5tywalton@yandex.com
Message-Id: <20190913231955.A8DBE142C0D@brod.sfsb.hr>

Good-Day My Dearest Beloved,

I hope this email find you in good condition, i am Ms. Christy Walton. I have a donation for you Worth $5, Billions, contact me for more details.
Email: chri5tywalton@yandex.com

Thanks,
Ms. Christy Walton.

http://www.forbes.com/profile/christy-walton/

Note you might receive this message in your inbox or spam or junk folder, depends on your web host or server network.

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <marketing@timeetc.co.uk>
Received: from (EHLO vps1.timeetc.co.uk) (89.145.97.248)
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2019

Content-Length: 1110

Dear beloved,

Please treat this information as strictly confidential.
I await your response.

God bless you.
Mrs. Christy Walton

Naruto

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <info@charity.com>
Received: from (EHLO mail.tcra.go.tz) (196.32.240.63)
Subject: I have a donation for you.
To: Recipients <info@charity.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2019
Reply-To: christywalton.project1@gmail.com

Good-Day My Dearest Beloved,

I hope this email find you in good condition, i am Ms. Christy Walton. I have a donation for you Worth $5, Billions, contact me for more details.

Email: christywalton.project1@gmail.com

Thanks,
Ms. Christy Walton.
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Note you might receive this message in your inbox or spam or junk folder, depends on your web host or server network.