Cindy Habis

Nikola

Return-Path: <cinndy.habis@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2020
Reply-To: cinndy.habis@yahoo.com
Subject: Please reply, its urgent.

Hello Dear Friend,

May this day bring to you peace, happiness, love and all the blessings from above! I was thrilled to send you this message after a carefully analyzing of your profile which speaks well of you during my search on internet.

By introduction, I`m Miss. Cindy Habis, the only daughter of Late Senator Francis Habis whom died of food poison last year. I am writing to let you know of my heart desire to establish a business in your country through your noble assistance as my life is not safe here after the death of my beloved father whom was poisoned because of political position. My late father lodged the sum of Six million U.S Dollar with a bank and I have decided to invest this fund in your country through your noble assistance, while I will continue my studies in the University over there. Please get back to me if you are interested to assist me.

I expect to hear from you as soon as possible for more information`s, Have a nice day and always remember me in your daily prayers. Thanks and God bless you.

Regards,
Miss. Cindy Habis.

Return-Path: <cinndy.habis@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 25 May 2020
Reply-To: cinndy.habis@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: Dear , kindly reply.

Dear

Thank you for your response. I want you to understand that the reason why I contacted you is because I want to further my studies in your country, while you will help me invest my inherited fund in a good business over there.

To know more about myself, I am student of Mass Communication in the University and I'm the only daughter of my late parents. I would like to relocate to your country because I was humiliated, harassed and frustrated by my immediate uncles who were trying to take over the entire wealth of my deceased father. They seized all his land and house properties without paying my school fees but I thank God that my late father wrote in his Will that I am his next of kin in possession of his fund with the bank.

In order for us to proceed, I will like to have the required information's below to enable me introduce you to the bank as my foreign partner for the fund transfer to your country.

Your full name:
Address:
Telephone number:

Please i need the complete information's to enable me introduce you to the Bank as my investment partner and trustee for my intention to invest in your country. Attach is my photos for you to know me.

I'll wait until I hear from you for more details.

Thanks and remain bless,
Yours,
Miss. Cinndy Habis