Claris Chihuahua Puppies

Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2021 01:17:18 +0100
Subject: New message from "CLARIS CHIHUAHUA PUPPIES"

Hi there,,
Thanks for the interest in our Teacup chihuahua puppies ,They’re 12 weeks old, potty trained, Home raise get along with kids and other house pets, they’re so lovely, energetic well trained. Good temperament comes along with a one-year health guarantee each. they’re registered, Vaccinated and comes along with all health Record.Please answer the questions with the best of your knowledge, it’s very important for us to know if your home will be suitable for our puppy or puppies.
1) Have you ever raised or owned a chihuahua puppy before?
2) Are you getting the puppy for yourself or for someone else?
3) Where are you located and how soon are you ready to get the puppy into your home?
4) In case of an emergency, do you have a nearby vet clinic in your area?
5) Briefly tell me about your household and environment.
We are giving the Teacup chihuahua for $1500 and the Chihuahua for $1300 hope you can afford that. I will really appreciate personal pick up but if you’re not close to us shipping is available all over Australia etc..
https://clarischihuahuapuppies.com/

IP Address: 105.112.134.178 ISP: Celtel Nigeria Limited t.a ZAIN
Nigeria
NIGERIA

Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2021 20:19:22 -0400
Subject: Re: New message from "CLARIS CHIHUAHUA PUPPIES"

Hi there,,

Thanks for the interest in our Teacup chihuahua puppies ,They’re 12 weeks old, potty trained, Home raise get along with kids and other house pets, they’re so lovely, energetic well trained. Good temperament comes along with a one-year health guarantee each. they’re registered,Vaccinated and comes along with all health Record.Please answer the questions with the best of your knowledge, it’svery important for us to know if your home will be suitable for our puppy or puppies.
1) Have you ever raised or owned a chihuahua puppy before?
2) Are you getting the puppy for yourself or for someone else?
3) Where are you located and how soon are you ready to get the puppy
into your home?
4) In case of an emergency, do you have a nearby vet clinic in your
area?
5) Briefly tell me about your household and environment.
We are giving the Teacup chihuahua for $1500 and the Chihuahua for $1300 hope you can afford that. I will really appreciate personal pick up but if you’re not close to us shipping is available all over Australia etc..
https://clarischihuahuapuppies.com/