Quark

Staff member
Collins Okolie

From Mr.Collins Okolie
Return-Path: <whytedove@kryssmail.se>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008
Reply-to: <collinsokolie50000@yahoo.com.ph>
Subject: Compliment of the day
X-Originating-IP: 195.166.237.254, Nigeria, Lagos, Linkserve Nigeria Ltd.

Tel: +44-70-1112-1472
Fax: +44-87-1247-6236
Emails: <collinsokolie505@yahoo.it>

We are Diplomatic Corp that holds special and valuable consignments for reputable clients that are honest and trustworthy. We work in collaboration with top firms all over the world as we have earned a name as a service whose hallmarks in reliability and confidentiality are revered.

A benefactor has mandated me to get someone that can assist her and her family in retrieving her package containing some amount of money from a Global Financial Trust Company in Europe. The benefactor and her children have been confined only to their country home and all their calls and movements are monitored, as a result, it's absolutely impossible for them to do anything as regards retrieving the money. Their only means of communication is via Internet and you are being contacted because your assistance is needed in claiming the funds on their behalf.

The amount was accrued from Diamond sales over a period of ten years and its 22M Pounds (twenty two Million Pounds). These funds are fully free of any liens or encumbrances and are clean, clear and have no criminal origin. The funds have nothing to do with any form of illegality and all documentations needed to prove the source of the funds were submitted when the funds were being deposited and these documents would prove the source of the funds and authenticate the fact that the funds are clean and has no links whatsoever with either drugs or terrorism.

For your assistance in this transaction, the benefactor and her Children have agreed to give you 25% of the total amount of money which is equivalent to 5.5M Pounds (five Million, Five hundred Thousand, Pounds) and this role simply entails retrieving the funds on their behalf from the Diplomats in Europe and all the information needed to claim the funds would be sent to you as soon as you indicate your interest in assisting them as well as providing the following information to facilitate The smooth conclusion of the transaction.

1) Your Full Name: ___________________________
2) Your Address: _____________________________
3) Your Telephone Number: ____________________
4) Your Fax Number: _________________________
5) Your Mobile Number: _______________________
6) The Name of the Closest Airport to your City of Residence:

I await your response urgently or you can better still rich me through this email address <collinsokolie505@yahoo.it> or call me on the above number.

Regards,
Mr. Collins Okolie.

basenji

Administrator
Staff member
Something to watch out for?

Is there anyone of you knowledgeable people on this forum who knows anything about kryssmail.se? It seems like gefundenes fressen to any scammer to me.

mbwa shenzi

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
@ basenji,

There does seem to be a webpage at http://www.webbkryss.nu/kryssmail.aspx. It looks odd. On the page it says this (below) which I guess is Swedish.

GRATIS mailkonto till alla prenumeranter av nyhetsbrevet!

Hej!
Registrera dig som prenumerant på webbkryss nyhetsbrev så får du helt gratis ett webbaserat mailkonto på kryssmail.se. Webbaserat innebär att du kan nå din e-post från vilken dator som helst kopplad till internet och som har en webbläsare installerad. Varför inte samla alla dina korsordsmail på ett ställe?

OBS! Vi kommer inom kort att enbart skicka webbkryss nyhetsbrev till kryssmailadresser, d.v.s. tidigare prenumeranter erbjuds ett kryssmailkonto för att få nyhetsbreven även i fortsättningen.

Det är mycket enkelt att skapa ett konto:

1. GÃ¥ till www.kryssmail.se

2. Klicka på "Ansök om konto"

3. Fyll i dina uppgifter. Användarnamn är den adress du vill ha på ditt kryssmail.se konto, t.ex väljer du "kalle" som användarnamn så blir din adress "kalle@kryssmail.se".

4. Fyll i ordbekräftelsen och klicka på "Skapa konto".

5. Nu är ditt nya konto skapat och du kan logga in med din adress och lösenord.

För att nå din e-post nästa gång loggar du in på kryssmail.se via inloggningsfältet längst upp på webbkryss.nu eller på www.kryssmail.se

När du skapar ett konto på kryssmail.se så lägger vi automatiskt till dig som prenumerant på webbkryss nyhetsbrev. Kanske har du även andra nyhetsbrev du vill samla på ett ställe?

Har du några frågor angående kryssmail.se så hör gärna av dig på info@webbkryss.nu

basenji

Administrator
Staff member
Crosswords

Thank you Sphinx.

It is Swedish indeed. And, if I have understood what is written in that akward language correctly, kryssmail is an entirely web-based e-mail service, catering mainly to the needs of people interested in solving crossword puzzles by providing them with newsletters. A dedicated, and somewhat odd, service, n'est-ce pas?

mbwa shenzi

Hua Mulan

Administrator
Staff member
From Mr.Collins Okolie Sat
Return-Path: <mr.collins_okolie5000@yahoo.it>
Received: from 195.166.237.254 Nigeria, Lagos, Linkserve Nigeria Ltd.
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008
From: "Mr.Collins Okolie" <Mr.Collins_okolie5000@yahoo.it>
Reply-to: <c_okolie1010@yahoo.com.ph>
Subject: Your help is needed

Emails: <mr.collinsokolie@yahoo.com.tr>

We are Diplomatic Corp that holds special and valuable consignments for reputable clients that are honest and trustworthy. We work in collaboration with top firms all over the world as we have earned a name as a service whose hallmarks in reliability and confidentiality are revered.

A benefactor has mandated me to get someone that can assist her and her family in retrieving her package containing some amount of money from a Global Financial Trust Company in Europe. The benefactor and her children have been confined only to their country home and all their calls and movements are monitored, as a result, it's absolutely impossible for them to do anything as regards retrieving the money. Their only means of communication is via Internet and you are being contacted because your assistance is needed in claiming the funds on their behalf.

The amount was accrued from Diamond sales over a period of ten years and its 22M Pounds (twenty two Million Pounds). These funds are fully free of any liens or encumbrances and are clean, clear and have no criminal origin. The funds have nothing to do with any form of illegality and all documentations needed to prove the source of the funds were submitted when the funds were being deposited and these documents would prove the source of the funds and authenticate the fact that the funds are clean and has no links whatsoever with either drugs or terrorism.

For your assistance in this transaction, the benefactor and her Children have agreed to give you 25% of the total amount of money which is equivalent to 5.5M Pounds (five Million, Five hundred Thousand, Pounds) and this role simply entails retrieving the funds on their behalf from the Diplomats in Europe and all the information needed to claim the funds would be sent to you as soon as you indicate your interest in assisting them as well as providing the following information to facilitate The smooth conclusion of the transaction.

6) The Name of the Closest Airport to your City of Residence: _____________________
7) Your Age______________________

I await your response urgently or you can better still rich me through this email address <mr.collinsokolie@yahoo.com.tr> or call me on the above number.

Regards,
Mr. Collins Okolie.

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
From Mr. Jude Ogo
Return-Path: <judeogo@hotmail.com>
Received: from 83.138.172.79 UK, onspeed.com
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2008
Subject: Waiting for your response
Reply-to: <jude_ogo@yahoo.com.hk>

Emails: <mr.collinsokolie@yahoo.com.tr>

We are Diplomatic Corp that holds special and valuable consignments for reputable clients that are honest and trustworthy. We work in collaboration with top firms all over the world as we have earned a nameas a service whose hallmarks in reliability and confidentiality are revered.

6) The Name of the Closest Airport to your City of Residence:

I await your response urgently or you can better still rich me through this email address <mr.collinsokolie@yahoo.com.tr> or call me on the above number.

Regards,
Mr. Collins Okolie.