Coopec Bank Cote d'Ivoire

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Ths bank appears in numerous scam formats. They are currently registred at World Trade aa.com. We need someone to see about getting this one removed.

http://www.worldtradeaa.com/app/OnlineDirectory/company_main.htm?member_id=WAA200302040739&id_1=&ind=014&template=

K

KZ13000

They also use this Email address and Name:-

COOPEC Bank - CI
info.coopeci@financier.com
Maybe this should be looked into and removed also

J

jamshed

i am looking for the following in the bank and bank official website and he really an employee or not ?

Dr. Andre Johnson
Funds Transfer Administrations-Coopec Bank
Abidjan, Cote d'ivoire.
COOPEC BANK Ivory Coast.Abidjan Plateau, 04 BP 47 - Abidjan 04 - Ivory Coast.
Tel: (00225) 21 00 49 41
Fax: (00225) 21 00 49 52
Email :info@unacoopeci.com
Website. www.info@unacoopeci.com

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
@ jamshed, The website is all in English and the main language in Cote d'Ivoire is French. The website is only 3 years old and it's hosted on a server in the US.

Fund transfer? Sounds 99.9% like a scam. What is he telling you or asking you to do?

N

Nathan

I have a business with some one in Brunei and he showed me a Fix Deposit Account in your Bank for amounting USD. 4,800,000.00 signed by Dr. Maurice Kante. How to check whether the Fix account is true or fake ? Thanks

J

Joel Gonsalves

Ms Strike,
You have not answered my query, is Mr. Graham Johnson an employee of your bank.

Naruto

Administrator
Staff member
@ Joel, we are not a bank. We do not know if Graham Johnson works at that bank. If you give more information we can tell you if it is a scam. Probably it is a scam you received.

J

Joel Gonsalves

Dr. Johnson Graham
FUNDS TRANSFER ADMINISTRATION (OFFSHORE & ONSHORE)-COOPEC.
please clarify the genuineness of the above info.

B

Binod Rijal

Greetings from Nepal

I am writing this message to check the validity of the email and fund that I supposed to receive.

Mrs . Favour Unisa has agreed to transfer me amount of US $ 6,900,000.00 ( six million nine hundred thousand dollar only) in to my account which was deposited by her late husband Mr. Siyabonga Unisa on 05/06/2014 in to your bank, account number N˚03 6011 730 580 42. She has sent me an affidavit declaration made by Mrs. Favour Unisa to me from ministry of Justice also. Furthermore, I sent an email to your bank (info@unacoopeci.com) requesting for the transfer of fund and for further confirmation on July 29, 2020. On July 30th, I received an email from Dr. Andre Johnson, Fund transfer administration-Coopec bank (COOPEC-COTE D IVOIRE <info@unacoopeci.com> via yahoo.com) confirming that the amount is given to me. He asked me to come there for fulfill two formalities to transfer of that fund in to my account. (1 - OBTAINING FOREIGN TRANSFER APPROVAL FROM OUR MINISTRY OF FINANCE.
2 - ACTIVATION OF THIS ACCOUNT BECAUSE IT IS DORMANT)

In the same date, I responded Dr. Andre Johnson for not being able to come there from Nepal due to corona crisis. He suggested me to send $ 1250.00 (OBTAINING OF FOREIGN TRANSFER APPROVAL FROM OUR MINISTRY OF FINANCE ON MY NAME $ 800.00 - AND ACTIVATION CODE $450.00$). He also suggested me to send that money from Western Union, in the name & address of LEGAL DEPARTMET DIRECTOR of that bank. (FIRST NAME : RASAK LAST NAME :IDEKA ADDRESS: 04 BP 47 ABJ 04, ABIDJAN IVORY COAST.)

I am writing this message to you because I have seen so many scam emails in the name of Mrs. Favour Unisa. Please help me and me really grateful to you if you help me form this issue. It could save me and your bank prestige also.

I am eager to see you reply as soon as possible.

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
@ Binod, please do not post personal information here.

Secondly: scam, scam, scam! Please stop communicating with those people No one, no one gives money away for free. Do not do anything for them. Also see the sticky at How to recognize a scam email