Ninja
Return-Path: <nic20004@gmail.com>
Received: from [209.85.212.43
Received: by 10.52.26.176
Sender: [nic20004@gmail.com]
Subject: Re: Washer & Dryer For Sale in La Habra
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1

-----Original Message-----
From: [nic20004@gmail.com] [mailto:nic20004@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Scott Thompson
Sent: Monday, November 26, 2012 2:42 PM
To:

Hello,

Thanks for timely reply to my E-mail,just to let you know that am okay with the condition of the item and highly Interested in it,My form of payment will be by sending you Check via FedEx it will delivered to your doorstep Within in 2/3 working day please get back to me with the basic price of so that i can instruct my secretary to make check for it plus Tax and mover fee to avoid delay and to enable pick up company to schedule an appropriate time for the pick-up at your location after the check has been cleared I would have really love to come for the viewing but due to my work frame that might not be possible ...

Please get back to me with agreed price of it plus Name to be on check and address with zip code plus Mobile # to contact you..

Thank you....

Donjamin

Ninja
Scott Thompson Continued...

Received: from [209.85.220.180]
Sender: [nic20004@gmail.com]
Received: by 10.58.137.201

From: [nic20004@gmail.com] [mailto:nic20004@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Scott Thompson
Sent: Monday, November 26, 2012 9:47 PM
To:

Hello,

Am glad to read from you and thanks for the details provided I presume we seal this a deal? I'll contact my secretary to issue the payment out to you today but I want you to consider the item sold to me an keep off other interested buyers that would make inquiry by deleting the advert on Craigslist.

As I've let you know that pick up and mover's fee will be included in your payment so you will be getting a check of $2,950.12, Once you get it you're to have it deposited in your account and once it clears, you'll deduct your money and have the balance which is the pick up money payable to my movers and the movers would arrange appropriate time for pick up at your location as i have other properties to be moved too, that's why the pick up money is hug I believe this is based on trust and I hope I can trust you to get this done for me as the check has to cleared prior the pick up Email me back so that i can be sure if i can trust you with the mover fund?

Thank you..

Donjamin

Ninja
Scott Thompson Continued - #3

Received: from [209.85.212.54]
Received: by 10.58.116.212

Sent: Monday, November 26, 2012 10:54 PM
To:

Thanks,Payment will delivered to your doorstep by fedex soon. I will appreciate if you can get the ad off craigslist so i can be sure you are keeping it in my favor. Please let me know as soon as you receive it so i can start making arrangement for the pick-up.

Donjamin

Ninja
Scott Thompson Continued #4 and Lucas Franks

Received: from [209.85.220.176
Received: by mail-vc0-f176.google.com
Received: by 10.52.28.129

Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2012 11:50 PM
To:

Hello ,
Thanks for the trustworthiness and patient in this transaction. and Sorry for the delay, I just lost
my Grandma so I've been busy with the funeral arrangement According to the Tracking Number
659271915004968 , The check will be delivered to your address by FedEx today, Once you have
the check, do take it to your bank and have it deposited into your account, then withdraw the
Mover's Fund and have it sent in cash to my Mover through Western Union Money Transfer in
a nearest Western Union Locations in your area.

The Mover is due in your location as soon as the money is received.

Below is my mover information to send the funds via Western Union Money Transfer ..

Receiver :Name: Lucas Franks
Address : 4625 Springfield Ave Philadelphia, PA 19143

My mover is ready for the pick up and has informed me that the only thing holding up is the fees,
Once you send the funds, pick up will be scheduled immediately, I will also like to know your
schedule for the week so that my mover can know the best time to meet you for pick up.

Afterward i will require the following info from you.......

1. The name and address of the sender.
2. The amount sent. (After deducting the transfer Charges).
3. Instruct the Western Union Agent to make the money available for pick up immediately
(Make The Money Available In Minutes)
4. The MTCN number that is the 10 digits number on the Western Union receipt.

Pay off the Western Union charges from the funds you are sending to my mover and don't forget to send
me the map quest to your location for easy passage to the mover.

I will be staying close to my computer waiting for your response,

Thank you.