Daniel Berner, Japan

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
If or when he was married to a Japanese woman he could obtain a spousal visa. If they actually had a child together (so disgusting I don't even want to think about it) he could still get a visa even if the Japanese wife did divorce him. As the father of a half-Japanese child he could still get a parental visa and he could stay if he doesn't get into trouble. If, on the other, he did get into trouble.... ;)

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Hey dipwad, look what I found.

67-ba245836bc71ec53038b0c08b4ffacd4.jpg

You want those things to go away, you've got to get up off your lazy butt and get to work. You scammed Dreamhost, use your amazing talent and charm with them again.

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Trouble like...getting arrested?

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Oh Danny, feel like your copyright has been violated?

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
That would probably do it.

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Oh daniel. I do hope you have a good lawyer this time. For real. You are going to need a lawyer.

Lone Wolf

Hello Tiny dan. As you are such a loser in life as well as a DEPORTED sex pervert I have a little clip just for you and the other low life scamming scum. Take it to heart tiny dan and Beware the wolf danny.

Lone Wolf

Hello Danny. So now that you commit perjury as well as scam people and you are a deported sex pervert maybe you should be exposed more as the low life lying scum you really are.

Remember Daniel Berner the lying, scamming parasite. I told you to Beware the wolf Danny!

Dancula

I'm Daniel Berner and I am my own hero
この掲示板は違法です!!、このメッセージBOARD,INTERNET,INFORMATIONについて日本の法律をチェックしてください、 ... !!
THIS MESSAGE BOARD IS ILLEGAL!!PLEASE CHECK JAPANESE LAW ABOUT THIS MESSAGE BOARD,INTERNET,INFORMATION,...!!
汚い読むこと、噂、攻撃と他をここに郵送するのを止めてください ... !! それは、不法に、このようにダニエルが攻撃されて、より別であるという汚い噂を広めることです!!!
不法にこの板IS、COMMITING追放者と他をメッセージとして送ってください!! その読むことポーストは、不法に噂を広めて、攻撃する寄宿生ダニエルの上で人々を捜して、より多くを彼について読ませます!!!
STOP POSTING HERE DIRTY LIES,RUMORS,ATTACKS AND OTHER...!!IT IS ILLEGAL TO SPREAD DIRTY RUMORS SO DANIEL IS ATTACKED AND OTHER!!!
THIS MESSAGE BOARD IS ILLEGAL,COMMITING PURGERIES AND OTHER!!ITS ILLEGAL TO POST LIES,SPREAD RUMORS AND SEARCH FOR PEOPLE ON INTERNE TO ATTACK DANIEL AND MAKE MORE LIES ABOUT HIM!!!

Dancula

MY DIRTY LIES ABOUT DANIEL BRENAR,DANIEL BERNER ダニエル・ブレナー
ダニエル・ブレナー DANIEL BRENAR,DANIEL BERNER ourmarriagetruelove@hotmail.com 09060549457 090-60549457
http://danielbernerdanielbrenar-dirtylies.blogspot.com/
IM MIYUKI!I AM FUCKING SLUT,BITCH,SHIT,TRASH!SUNDAYS I SPEND POSTING FAKES,DIRTY LIES,ORGINISE SET UPS,MURDERS OF DANIEL BRENAR,DANIEL BERNER,MICHAEL ROSEWELL.I USE MY SITE TO HARRASS THEM AND POST HARRASEMENTS ON OTHER SITES TOO!I AM BAD,TERRIBLE WOMAN-DEVIL!I ORGINISE THE SAME MEMBERS TO FOLLOW,STALK DANIEL BRENAR,DANIEL BERNER,MICHAEL ROSEWELL. AND OTHERS!I KNOW POLICE IS SEARCHING FOR ME BECAUSE I GIVE PRIVATE INFORMATION AND OR ORGANISE ATTACKS ON DANIEL BRENAR,DANIEL BERNER,MICHAEL ROSEWELL ANDI KNOW ITS AGAINST JAPANESE LAW.DANIEL BRENAR,DANIEL BERNER,MICHAEL ROSEWELL ASKED ME MANY TIMES TO DELETE ALL POSTS ABOUT HIM FROM MY WEBSITE BUT I REFUSE AND CONTINUE POSTINGS!!I KNO I AM BAD,I ALSO HATE FOREINGERS,DANIEL BRENAR,DANIEL BERNER,MICHAEL ROSEWELL NOW IN JAPAN AND HE SHOULD NOT EAT JAPANESE FOOD AND NOT BREATH JAPANESE AIR! DANIEL BRENAR,DANIEL BERNER,MICHAEL ROSEWELL ONCE WAS MY BOYFRIEND BUT HE DUMPED ME BECAUSE I WAS BYSEXUAL 75% TO 25%,SO LIKED MEN-HIM ONLY 25%!YES I AM SLUT AND BITCH,I CANT STOP POSTINGS AND HIS HARRASMENTS,AS WELL AS MAKING DIRTY LIES AND SET UPS!I LIKE TO SEXUALLY HARRASS DANIEL BRENAR,DANIEL BERNER,MICHAEL ROSEWELL
CALLING HIM TINY DAN HINTING ABOUT HIS PENIS SIZE-THATS MY FAVOURITE LIE,I ALSO USE MY ADMINISTRATOR POWER OF MY WEBSITE AND MAKE DANIEL BRENAR,DANIEL BERNER,MICHAEL ROSEWELLS SIGNATURE-I LOVE MIYUKI!LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT JAPANESE HISTORY: ANY FOREINGER WHO CAME TO JAPAN DURING EDO PERIOD: 1650-1900 WOULD BE KILLED BECAUSE HE WAS NOT JAPANESE,NEXT JAPAN ATTACKED DURING 2ND WORLD WAR USA,ENVADED CHINA,RAPED 30.000 KOREAN WOMEN,CHEMICALLY TESTES 250000CHINESE PEOPLE,BURNED ALIVE 1MILLION FILIPINO BABIES!NOW JAPAN CAN ONLY HAVE SELFE DEFENCE ARMY!I KNOW Lies about Daniel Brenar,DANIEL BERNER,Michael Rosewell JUST WANTS TO CLEAR HIS NAME FROM MY DIRTY LIES AND OTHER BECAUSE HIS WIFE TOLD HIM TO DO FOR HIS CHILDS FUTURE,BUT I DONT CARE BECAUSE I AM MIYUKI-SLUT,BITCH,SHIT,TRASH!BY THE WAY I WRITE YOU CAN ALSO SEE HOW BAD I AM,COLD-STONE-HEARTED,DEVIL!I SET Lies about Daniel Brenar,DANIEL BERNER,Michael Rosewell UP IN PHILLIPINES USING THAT PHILLIPINES IS MOST CORRUPT COUNTRY IN THE WORLD MESURED BY NEWYORK TIMES AND USING MY GANG MEMBER IN MANILA!NEXT I AM TRYING TO KILL Lies about Daniel Brenar,DANIEL BERNER,Michael Rosewell OR RECRUTE A KILLER ON MY WEBSITE OR OTHER SITE!OF COURSE I AM PRETENDING TO BE FRAUD FIGHTER!ANYWAY I AM BAD WOMAN AND NO WORK NOW IN MY SMALL TOWN,FROM NOW I WILL CONTINUE SPENDING 24H A DAY 7 DAYS A WEEK STALKING Lies about Daniel Brenar,DANIEL BERNER,Michael Rosewell AND TRYING TO KILL HIM AS FOR THE PAST 3 YEARS EVEN Lies about Daniel Brenar,DANIEL BERNER,Michael Rosewell IS INNECENT AND ITS JUST AMUSEMENT TO ME AND INTERNET USERS-MY GANG MEMBERS!EVEN Lies about Daniel Brenar,DANIEL BERNER,Michael Rosewell ASKED TO DELETE ALL ABOUT HIM FROM MY SITE AND FROM OTHER SITES WHERE I POSTED DIRTY LIES TRYING TO RECRUTE STALKERS,HACKES AND KILLERS I WILL NOT DELETE ALL HARRASMENTS ABOUT HIM!I KNOW Lies about Daniel Brenar,DANIEL BERNER,Michael RosewellS WIFE TOLD HIM TO CLEAR HIS NAME ON INTERENT FOR THEIR CHILD FUTURE,BUT I FUCKING SLUT,BITCH,SHIT,TRASH AND CANT STOP!ANYWAY MY LIFE IS USELESS NOW WITHOUT Lies about Daniel Brenar,DANIEL BERNER,Michael RosewellS LOVE SINCE HE DUMPT ME!YET THERE ABOUT 21000 REAL OR NOT SCAMMERS ON MY SITE BUT IM REALLY OBSESSED WITH Lies about Daniel Brenar,DANIEL BERNER,Michael Rosewell,ONLY HIM AND YOUR REVENGE IS COMING!!ANYWAY YOU ALL KNOW THAT WOMEN CAN BE MUCH WORSE THEN MEN AND DO MANY BAD THINGS!!!DE MASTER YODA-GAY PEDOFILE-STUPID SAMURAI-HELP ME,IM YOURS AFTER WE REVENGE MY EX-Lies about Daniel Brenar,DANIEL BERNER,Michael Rosewell(OH NO JUST ANOTHER LIE PROMICE,BUT ITS ENOUGH TO KEEP HIM WORKING AS SLAVE AND I HAVE MANY OTHER TRICKS TO ABUSE,CONTROL MEMBERS!!)OTHER FRAUD FIGHTING SITES ARE SCARED OF ME AND MY MEMBERS BECAUSE WE HACK,ATTACK SITES,1 PERSON POSTS AS MANY ON THEIR SITES AND THERE ARE,YES-HEAD BITCHES THERE!!
ダニエル・ブレナー DANIEL BRENAR,DANIEL BERNER ourmarriagetruelove@hotmail.com 09060549457 090-60549457

Dancula

Takedown Notice Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998

To Whom It May Concern,

This is a notice in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (DMCA) requesting that you immediately cease to provide access to copyrighted material. I wish to report an instance of Copyright Infringement, whereby the infringing material appears on a website for which you are the host.

The infringing material, which I contend belongs to me, is the following:

The infringing material is located at the following URLs:

I am posted naked here: http://antifraudintl.org/threads/daniel-berner-daniel-brenar-2009.19283/page-5

Here is direct link to this immage: http://antifraudintl.org/attachments/danny8-jpg.5105/

Image is: danny8-jpg.5105

My contact information is:

Name: Daniel Berner
Mailing address: japan,tokyo,toshimaku,ochiai minami nagasaki, 3-205,white haimu
Telephone number: 080-45591753
E-mail address: rm906633@gmail.com

I have a good faith belief that the use of the described material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or by operation of law.

The information in this notice is accurate, and I am either the copyright owner or I am authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.

I declare under the perjury laws of the United States of America that this notification is true and correct.

Signed: Daniel Berner Date: 2015-10-24

Warning: The content of this website is not intended to constitute legal advice, and users of the DMCA takedown request generator remain entirely responsible for their own copyright claims.

De Master Yoda

Emeritus
Now it seems that one of the hosts that Daniel Berner has scammed, lied to and committed Purjury to when he sent them a Fraudulent DMCA complaint.

Has demanded that I take down this thread with a threat, after lying to us and posting misleading and deceptive statements, now saying: " The thread is not spreading any facts" So here are some FACTS for those who cannot grasp the simple fact that Daniel Berner is lying to and scamming them.

Gosh I would have thought that pervert Daniel Berner would be lying low after he was deported as a sex pervert. Even the officials are disgusted with him.
The Bureau of Immigration (BI) has deported an Israeli man accused of tricking Filipino women into having sex with him in exchange for a better life abroad.

Daniel Berner, 37, was deported Wednesday on board a Cathay Pacific flight bound for Hongkong and Tokyo enroute to Tel Aviv, Israel.

Immigration chief Marcelino Libanan said the Israeli, who disguised himself as a Canadian and goes by many aliases, had victimized several Filipinas whom he had duped by sending them e-mails via the Internet.

“He would usually promise his victims that he would marry them and bring them with him to Canada if they got pregnant with his child, thus he would entice them to have sex with him," Libanan said in a statement.

Epifanio Lambino Jr., acting assistant chief of the bureau’s Law Enforcement Division (LED) said they first found out about Berner when one of his victims sought the help of a television station, which in turn referred the case to the BI.

Berner was finally apprehended by the LED during an entrapment operation on July 29 at the Greenbelt Mall in Makati City.

After the arrest, the BI board of commissioners issued the deportation order against him. He has also been included in the bureau’s blacklist.

“Sex perverts like him (Berner) who exploit and take advantage of our women should be expelled and banned from re-entering our country," said Libanan. - See more at: http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/stor...-filipino-women-deported#sthash.8msz0UaY.dpuf

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Daniel, Daniel, you've committed perjury, AGAIN!, Still, no problem for you unless the American FBI decides to take an interest in you.

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Danny, you need to complain some more. We never get tired of your self-pitying whining when you complain about being a victim. Ha ha. Just kidding. Why don't you crawl under a rock and stay there?

De Master Yoda

Emeritus
Daniel, Daniel, you've committed perjury, AGAIN!, Still, no problem for you unless the American FBI decides to take an interest in you.
Here is something for Daniel Berner and the hosts who support him to think about. Has Daniel Berner been reported to law enforcement over his Purjury?
I guess that Daniel Berner the deported sex pervert could be a person of interest.

Sleep well Daniel. Keep looking over your shoulder.

De Master Yoda

Emeritus
Here is a photograph of Daniel Berner the deported sex pervert. He posted it in public himself while he was scamming.

I title it

" I shall call him mini me, yeah baby"

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
You've committed perjury, AGAIN!,
Omg Danny stop it!!! You keep falling right into her trap!! The last time it cost you a month in Jail in Manila. Do you want to spend years in prison in Japan?

De Master Yoda

Emeritus
He lives in the subway now?

And it's not complete address. Where is a post code?
Yes Daniel Berner has committed PERJURY by giving a False address. But some of the unethical and immoral hosts have accepted this instead of doing their job and doing some due diligence.

It is time that Daniel Berner was exposed more, to stop his scamming and perversion.

PS, it is rumored that danny lives under the fifth bench alongside the subway tracks. If one is very quiet one can hear his plaintive cries of Gimme Coffee, Gimme load, Gimme cake and now Gimme enlargement pills.

Some times one can hear weird mutterings coming from under the bench of " I am being cyberbooled. and Help, Lone Wolf is after me".

If you can find it in your heart to throw him a few bits of rice I am sure he would like that.