Daniel Berner, Japan

Dancula

I'm Daniel Berner and I am my own hero
To Whom It May Concern,

This is a notice in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (DMCA) requesting that you immediately cease to provide access to copyrighted material. I wish to report an instance of Copyright Infringement, whereby the infringing material appears on a website for which you are the host.

The infringing material, which I contend belongs to me, is the following:

The infringing material is located at the following URLs:

This image was taken with hidden camera,without my knowledge!! It was posted posted here without my consent:
http://antifraudintl.org/threads/daniel-berner-daniel-brenar-2015.92801/page-6

Here is direct link to this immage:
http://antifraudintl.org/data/attachments/6/6192-a3e06198e690859070eb458ae0e6c945.jpg

Image is: 6192-a3e06198e690859070eb458ae0e6c945.jpg

My contact information is:
Name: Daniel Berner
Mailing address: japan,tokyo,toshimaku,ochiai minami nagasaki, 3-205,white haimu
Telephone number: 080-45591753
E-mail address: rm906633@gmail.com

I have a good faith belief that the use of the described material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or by operation of law. The information in this notice is accurate, and I am either the copyright owner or I am authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner. I declare under the perjury laws of the United States of America that this notification is true and correct.

Signed: Daniel Berner Date: 2015-11-20

Dancula

From Daniel Berner
Hello!
Please help me!
I can send my passport copy or other IDs!
I sent email before but no reply!!
What can I do!?
There are all kinds of illegal activities going on your website!!:
http://antifraudintl.org/threads/daniel-berner-daniel-brenar-2009.19283/page-5#post-64061
http://antifraudintl.org/threads/daniel-berner-daniel-brenar-2015.92801/page-9
I asked webmaster to delete but webmaster herself is doing it!!
She posts my naked photos,my private information,my full name,date of birth,photos and other!
There is harrasements,sexual harrasements,CYBERBOOLING,defamation,slander,posting copyright photos and other!
I can not do anything!
Recently she began posting in my name,as I post on her site!!
You can check IP address,all posts belong to same person even nicknames are different!!
it is one stalker-this is the webmaster
Her name is Miyuki Kitashima!
IF YOU DO NOT DO ANYTHING I WILL POST ABOUT YOUR WEBSITE ON DIFFERENT SITES THAT YOU HELP ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES AND I COMPLAIN HIGHER!!
There is all kind of dirt she writes on her site,it is by same person,you can see that all nicknames IP address is same!!
Delete this site!
Do something about it!!!
Delete this site!!!!!!:
it is illegal to post private information,harrass and other!!
there my private information,cyberbooling,harrasments,personal attacks,lies,forgeries
here they post dirty lies and me,my private information,
bad words,harrasements,cyber harrasements,slander,personal attacks,posting private information,forgeries and other...!!
delete it immediately!!!!!!!!!!
i did not sent any emails!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please delete this message board below!
There is much private information written about me
Also lies written
its cyberbolling,giving private information and other
its illegal,criminal in japan
Delete this post
Poster cyberbooling me,posts private infromation:my first name,my last name,my phone number.
This photos i did not make public,i did not allow to use,delete them immediately!
Also posters commit forgery-making all kinds of lies
it is illegal to post so much private ifomation on internet
it is dangerous-there are many stalkers,they make more lies,they attack me,they make lies to police,
they make lies to immigration and other
it is illegal to post so much my private information on internet,delete it!!
because of these rumors i was stoped by police,police talked to me and let me go!!!!
delete this posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There are cyber harrasments,giving private informaition,
forgeries,makeing lies to everyone on interent!!
delete immediately!!!
Because of this message board police stoped me,they talked to me and police let me go!!
Before this woman said that i have sex deseases!!!....!!!!
These message board posts dirty lies!!!
These message board posts dirty lies!!!
Also lies written
delete this message board immediately!!!:
It is illegal to post lies on internet and asking all people from internet to make correct lies about me,
there are millions of people it is impossible to say correctly,...many people watch and make different kinds of lies...!!
some of them hate foreinger,others anothers asume,make assumption,others,....!
I do not do what the write said here in her reply!
It all lies...!!!
It is illegal to spread lies and ask millions of people from internet to make more lies about me on this message board,
they are asking to write more dirty lies about me on internet
they are asking from people on internet to go and make correct lies to immigration
they are asking from all people on internet to go make correct lies about me to police....!!
and other...!!
there are all kinds of people on internet,some of them hate foreinger
delete posts immediately!!
because of these dirty lies on internet police stoped me and talked to me and after they let me go....!!
delete lies immediately!!!
these messages slander,do personal attacks,dirty lies,forgeries,posting private information,asking all people from internet to lies to police,even they say lie correctly,its impossible for all people from internet to say correctly to police,there are stalkers,lies,some people hate foreingers,some asume...!!make assumptions!!!
There are cyber harrasments,giving private informaition,
forgeries,makeing lies to everyone on interent!!
delete immediately!!!
Because of this message board police stoped me,they talked to me and police let me go!!
Do not do more dammage to me by this message board!
there is my legal name,my company landlord when they enter my name they can see lies,i lose my work,place to live!!!
delete this private information!!!
this message board is looking for people to make lies,post more lies,forgeries
Delete this site
bad words,harrasements!!!
Also lies written
these messages slander,do personal attacks,dirty lies,forgeries,posting private information,asking all people from internet to lies to police,even they say lie correctly,its impossible for all people from internet to say correctly to police,there are stalkers,lies,some people hate foreingers,some asume...!!make assumptions!!!
Do not do more dammage to me by this message board!
there is my legal name,my company landlord when they enter my name they can see lies,i lose my work,place to live!!!
Also lies written
It is illegal to post lies on internet and asking all people from internet to make correct lies about me,
there are millions of people it is impossible to say correctly,...many people watch and make different kinds of lies...!!
It all lies...!!!
It is illegal to spread lies and ask millions of people from internet to make more lies about me on this message board,
they are asking from people on internet to go and make correct lies to immigration
they are asking from all people on internet to go make correct lies about me to police....!!
and other...!!
because of these dirty lies on internet police stoped me and talked to me and after they let me go....!!
it is internet stalking

Dancula

There is my name written and link
Delete it immediately
all kinds of lies are made!!
I do not want to wait
I do not want all these to be shown to all people on internet until that time!!
Delete it immediately!!
poster is looking for all kinds of people from internet to make lies about me...!!
delete this site!!
there are all kinds of people on internet it is impossible to make truth this way,all kinds of people make different lies,i am victim of that!!
they make different lies posting on internet,
posting my photos,i get attacked on street when people see me with same photo as on this site!!
they ask to go to immigration,to police,they ask to put poison in my drink and other....
it is impossible if they tell truth to police, different people see and make different lies...!!!
it is impossible to make truth because millions of people make different things after looking on these site and lies about me
even if asking to tell truthly-it is impossible because different people on internet and so many people on internet,millions of people...!!!
they post my phone number and i get stalking calls all the time!!
delete this posts and homepages!!!!
Because of those i was stoped by police,police checked me and police let me go...!I am victim!!!!
delete those posts and message boards immediately!!!!!!!!
it is againts your companies terms of use too:
you are violating your company policy:
it is internet stalking
poster is looking for all kinds of people from internet to make lies about me...!!
delete this site!!
there are all kinds of people on internet it is impossible to make truth this way,all kinds of people make different lies,i am victim of that!!
posting my photos,i get attacked on street when people see me with same photo as on this site!!
they ask to go to immigration,to police,they ask to put poison in my drink and other....
it is impossible if they tell truth to police, different people see and make different lies...!!!
it is impossible to make truth because millions of people make different things after looking on these site and lies about me
even if asking to tell truthly-it is impossible because different people on internet and so many people on internet,millions of people...!!!
Because of those i was stoped by police,police checked me and police let me go...!I am victim!!!!
Delete this site
there is my first name,last name
lies are made about me,cyberbooling,making dirty lies,forgeries
Also lies written
DELETE THESE HOMEPAGES!!!
there is cyberstalking,posting private infomation,they ask to tell lies to police correctly to immigration,they post more lies,...!!
facebook,mixi and others deleted there homepage!!
I DO NOT NEED TO FILL ANY FROMS-BECAUSE BY NO NEED TO FILL FORMS TO MAKE HOMEPAGES!!!!!!!!!
I DO NOT READ JAPANESE WELL TOO,I CAN NOT FILL THOSE FORMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BY READING CONTENT OF THESE HOMEPAGES YOU CAN SEE THEY ARE ILLEGAL!!!!!!!!!
ITS ILLEGAL,CRIMINAL TO WRITE THIS WAY ON INTERNET
DELETE RIGHT AWAY!!!!!!!
IF YOU DO NOT DELETE THAN CONSULT WITH MANAGER OR BOSS OR RESPONSIBLE PERSON!!
ƒTƒCƒo[‚¢‚¶‚ß
Also lies written
It all lies...!!!
and other...!!
it is internet stalking
delete this site!!
you are violating your company policy
I do not do-‚í‚¢‚¹‚sˆ× ‚ðs‚¢
I do not «•a ‚ðŠ´õ‚³‚¹‚é
This woman is not doctor,she did not check if i have-«•a ‚ðŠ´õ‚³‚¹‚é
I also do not do-‚í‚¢‚¹‚sˆ× ‚ðs‚¢
It all lies...!!!
and other...!!
they give private information to all people on internet and make lies
asking other people from internet to make more lies and go make lies to police immigration...!!
there are all kinds of people from internet,it is illegal!!!
many lies are made!!!!
delete it completely!!!!!!!!!
there is cyberbooling,posting private information,fabricating,makeing dirty lies,
forgeries!!!!!!!!!!!!!
they post my first name,last name phone number and other.........
delete this site immediately!!!!!!!!!!
Delete this site
There is much private information wrilso lies written
it all lies...!!!
and other...!!

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member

De Master Yoda

Emeritus
No Daniel Berner you were stopped by the police and ARRESTED THEN DEPORTED. Daniel when you are a confirmed cyber-criminal these things will happen to you and one day... You will be put into prison and find out all about how friendly Big Bubba can get. I hope it happens soon.

Daniel Berner the deported sex pervert. Danny it does not matter that you scam some hosts, It will not stop us from exposing you for all the world to see how low you have sunk. Eventually these hosts will see you for what you are and stop helping you in your life of crime and debauchery.

While ever you are scamming and stealing from innocent ladies we will never stop exposing you.

The ladies who you scam and steal from deserve better that a parasite like you hurting them. To use the kindness and consideration of the ladies to a guest in their country and turn this around to scam them is abhorrent to any decent human being.

To scam these ladies with your lies about marrying them is the act of a sub human, especially as you are already married and have at least two small children. to risk causing them heartache and pain will not be tolerated by those of us who fight cyber-crime and aid your victims.

No Danny your actions are NOT the acts of a real man but the acts of a low life parasite on humanity.

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
He's so vain, he probably thinks this website's about him.... :rolleyes:

Hey Danny, over 86,000 threads here and over 86,000 of them have nothing whatsoever to do with you. But who's counting?

De Master Yoda

Emeritus
It is perhaps ironic that Daniel Berner the deported sex pervert tried to close us down to stop us from exposing him and warning his potential victims, has only succeeded in being exposed more.

But then nobody said he was intelligent, only a low life scammer scumbag.

toper01

Staff member
I think danny should be a little careful if uses tweezers to fix his 'bikini line',it's awfully easy to get confused with a pubic hair and his 'little problem'.;)

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Daniel you are becoming a bore with the same old whinging and whining. You played games and you lost. Now your'e just boring.

v.jpeg

What are these words you are writing? cyberbolling and cyberbooling?

Lesson time.............

z.jpeg

There is no Cyber bullying going on here, never has and never will. However, you are a deported sex pervert, scamming the ladies of this world with your DIRTY LIES!!!!! You just don't like the fact that you were caught and that's just too bad.

De Master Yoda

Emeritus
cyberbolling and cyberbooling?
Surely Daniel Berner must be correct!! after all he says he is a qualified English teacher, oh and a Doctor, and a professor and an airline pilot and a diplomat and a Lawyer and a school teacher and a restaurant owner and many more professions too numerous to mention. As well as a DEPORTED sexual pervert. It is strange though that I cannot find the words in the dictionary? Maybe I do not have the current edition of the scammers dictionary to hand like Danny has, yes that must be it.

De Master Yoda

Emeritus
Here is another classic scam gem from Daniel Berner the deported sex pervert. It seems he moved from a park bench in Yoyogi park to a more comfortable park bench in Ueno park.

What a great English teacher he is!!! I particularly like his MARRY Christmas. :LOL:

englishteacherj4 @hotmail.com

Hi
I was teaching English and lost my work in Tokyo
Can you help me?
I dont want to live as homeless in Yoyogi park
I am hungry now
Can you come help me now?
Buy me dinner!
Maybe I can live with you in your apartment?
Save me OK?
Can you come now?
Im at Harajuku JR station-same as Meiji Jingu Mae subway station,Chiyoda line

hope you dont ask typical japanese questions as who are you????where did you get my address???
but you actually come and help!ok?
MARRY CHRISTMAS!!

Dancula

MIYUKITOILETWOMANSLUT

Phoenix-FUCKING SHIT!!!TRASH WOMAN!!!BITCH AND BIGGEST SLUT OF AFI!!!!BE PROUND OF IT TRASH!!!!!!!!!
NOW MIYUKI-OWNER OF THIS SITE AND MEMBERS PLAN TO KILL ME!!!
HELP TO INFILTRATE ANTIFRAUD INTL AND FIND INFO ABOUT FAKE SCAMM FIGHTERS-CRIMINALS-POST IT AND FORWARD TO POLICE!
Miyuki and her members Harrass,Sexually Harass,Cyberbulling me and refuse to delete all about me since 2007!
MIYUKI DELETES ALL DANIELS POSTS THATS WHY YOU ARE GETTING THIS PM AND POSTS!!
MIYUKI-ANTIFRAUD INTL IS JAPANESE AND HATES FOREINGERS,SHE ALSO SAID FOREINGERS IN JAPAN SHOULD NOT EAT,ENJOY JAPANESE FOOD!REMEMBER LAST WORLD WAR FACTS-JAPANESE RAPED 25000 KOREAN WOMEN,CHEMICALLY TESTED 300.000 CHINESE AT NANJING MASACRE,BURNED ALIVE 1MILLION FILIPINO BABIES AND OTHER!!!!
See: http://www.thescambaiter.com/FORUM/s...=79068&page=11
MIYUKI TALKS ABOUT HER VAGINA AND DE MASTER YODA JOINING UNDER ABOUT 8 DIFFERENT MEMBER NAMES POST,THEY BOTH HAVE NICE PARTY!http://www.thescambaiter.com/FORUM/s...=79068&page=11
HERE IS MY LAWER: Daniel Berner - a New York, New York (NY) Lawyer,Daniel Berner. Firm: Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP. Address: One Liberty Plaza New York, NY 10006. Phone: (212) 225-2729. Fax: (212) 225-3999 pview.findlaw.com/view/4080177_1?channel=LP
MIYUKI TALKS ABOUT HER VAGINA AND DE MASTER YODA ABOUT HIS FAVOURITE TOPIC-PENIS ERECTION,LITTLE BOYS AND OTHER PERVERTED STAFF!MIYUKI ALSO POSTED THERE NAKED PHOTO OF ME THAT SHE TOOK WHEN SHE WAS MY GIRLFRIEND AND WE STAYED TOGETHER AT HOTEL!!!
THEY CONDUCT ALL KINDS OF CYBERBULLINGS,HARRASSMENTS AND SEXUAL HARRASMENTS OF DANIEL ANTIFRAUD INTL IS JUST SICK PLACE,THEY ALWAYS TALK ABOUT PENIS AND VAGINA AS WELL SO ITS PORN SITE,FAKE FRAUD FIGHTERS,NOW I HEARD MIYUKI WANTS ALL MEMBERS TO LEAVE TO MORE NORMAL AND DEMOCRATIC SITE!
NOW THEY PLAN TO KILL DANIEL OR TO INCOURIGE IT ON INTERNET
YOU CYBERBULLYING ME, MAKING DEATH THREATS TO BEAT ME UP OR SENDING OTHER GANG MEMBER SO ATTACK OR KILL ME!!!I WAS ATTACKED WITH KNIFE LAST MONTH BECAUSE YOU OF YOU!!!YEAS YOU ARE CRIMINAL!!!FAKE SCAM FIGHTERS!!!THEY DONT CARE TO HARRASS ME!
DE MASTER YODA IS PRETENDING PRETENDING AS 8-9 MEMBERS,POST AS DIFFERENT,THATS HOW THEY FAKES,LIES ABOUT ME AND THE WHOLE-antifraud international,HE ASLO HAS PERVERTED SEXUAL FANTASIES

De Master Yoda

Emeritus
More scamming from Daniel Berner the deported sex pervert.
Sapphire's Strike you may need to give him more spelling lessons he seems to be having trouble with his English, here is one he needs help with: "I am single white male,handsome,bwoun har blue eyes...!!
Sorry Danny what colour is your har??

smartphonei @live.com

Hi
Today is such nice sunny day
Can you meet get to know each other and marry,make baby?

I can answer all your questions honestly...!!
I am also looking for marriage,want baby...!!

We can meet now near Shinjuku

Atte hanashitara shinyo(trust) dekiru

You know best is to meet and talk,i am also looking for marriage partner and want baby
By meeting we can get to know each other and marry

I am single white male,handsome,bwoun har blue eyes...!!

I will answer all your questions honestly

Come now to Shinjuku or when can you come in central tokyo?

This is my email address in my smart phone and I can see your email soon!!

Meeting is best-email or chat is hard to trust or understand person

Lets meet now its such a nice day or when can you come?
I will answer all your questions honestly so you can believe me
i am also liiking for marriage,make baby so answer you honestly...!
I have good work too,sincere,...!