Daniel Shackley

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Return-Path: gaojianling99@eigbox.net>
Received: from bosmailout04.eigbox.net (bosmailout04.eigbox.net. [66.96.185.4])
Subject: This might be the most valuable information you will ever read
REMOTE_ADDR: 82.187.68.207
Reply-To: aoo@www.phonepartslcd.com
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2017

I advise you to take this message serious, if you value your life andfamily, since this is not a joke. I have been thinking for a very long time whether it's worth writing this letter to you and decided that after all you still have the right to know. I will try to be short. I received an order to remove you, because your activity causes inconvenience to a particular person. I studied you for a very time and decided to give you a chance, despite the specifics of my job, the business rules of which do not allow me that, as this will damage my reputation (more 12 years of flawless executions). But since this is my last order (at least I do hope so) i decided to break some rules.

So let's Break it down. I want you to pay 0.7 btc. I accept Btc. Details how to send you will be able to Google. Here are the details:

1JwpuNYWjb4dPm8QndZtn5rkXqs7ZRc3BA

When i will receive funds - I will tell you the name of the person order came from, as well as all the evidence i have. You can use them with the police. I would not suggest you to contact the police or make any other mistakes, cause you have a very little time (2 days) and the police simply will not have enough time to find out anything. Responding to this mail box does not make any sense, because i use one-time mailbox, cause i care about my anonymity. I'll contact you as soon as i'll getfunds.

I really do feel sorry that you became my prey.