Administrator
Staff member

Return-Path: dan@cox.net
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2015
Subject: Greetings!
Reply-To: calmeerika@yahoo.com
X-Sender: dan@cox.net

Greetings,

I am writing this mail with earnest prayer that it will find you well and in good mood.I know that you will be surprise in receipt of this email from me to you.I don't know how you will react after reading this email l sent to you, but I do hope that you will understands and give it your utmost attentions.I am Daniella Erika.I am 32 years old, I'm Swedish.My aim of writing you is for us to be friends,a distance friend and from there we can take it to the next level, am writing this with the purest of heart and I do hope that it will attract your attention.In terms of what I seek in a relationship, I'd like to find a balance of independence and true intimacy,two separate minds and identities forged by trust and open communication.If any of this strikes your fancy,do let me know...

Yours sincerely,
Daniella Erika.

Hua Mulan

Administrator
Staff member
From: 197.155.231.70, Mauritius, Port Louis, Liquid Broadband
From "Daniella Erika
Return-Path: <david@decision.co.zw>
Received: from (EHLO mail.decision.co.zw) (197.155.231.70)
Reply-To: <ella042@yahoo.com>
Subject: Hi!
Date: Sat, 2 May 2015

Hello.

Please forgive my words if they offend or trow you off balance in anyway. I consider this an intrusion of privacy and I do not know how you'll react at the receipt of this note but I am writing with earnest prayer that my attention will meet favorably with you. I'm Daniella Erika, and I'm of Swede Origin. I'm adventurous and I consider this means of hooking up an adventure. I write in hopes that we could be friends and I write with the purest of intentions. I've said enough now. Please forgive my words if they offend you in anyway.

I'll wait for words back from you.

Kind Regards.
Daniella.

Spanish Admin

THE Spanish Administrator
Staff member
From Ms Daniella Erika
Return-Path: <calmeerika@outlook.com>
Received: from (EHLO COL004-OMC4S18.hotmail.com) (65.55.34.220)
X-Originating-Email: [calmeerika@outlook.com]
Return-Path: calmeerika@outlook.com
Subject: Hello From Ella
Date: Mon, 4 May 2015

Good Afternoon from my part of the world...

Hello Friend,

I must confess to you that hearing from you again was a surprise to me.. I don't even know what to say to you now... Just know that I'm happy you responded despite the fact that I contacted you out of the blue...... Just so you know that I've never done this before so I urge you to be patient with me and in time to come I can answer all your questions and clear every bit of doubts you might have.... I'll try and send you my pictures, and from time to time disclose one or two things about each other, that way we can learn about each other... Please I want to apologies if I intrude in your privacy, just know that I am here for good. I still don't know quite well how this is going to work out between us, but I want us to give it trial.just know that Country means nothing but what counts is the understand that we build and share between us.

Oh my God, I don't even know how to respond properly to this email..Thanks you once more for taking your time to write me back.. I can only tell you one thing.. I'm harmless and not here to play games... Words are not enough right now, but with time I can prove myself to you... Stay safe and hope that this short note finds you well...

Hoping to hear from you again..

Regards,
Ella.