Danny

Nanook

Administrator
Staff member
Stupid clown. The city is not called Firbanks.

Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012
Subject: PAYMENT AND SHIPPING ARRNAGEMT

I am glad to inform you that a cashiers check include cost of item and the shipping fund which has a total amount of $930 has been mailed out you. What will happen when you receive the payment is this, once you get the check, take it to your bank and deposit it, it takes just 24 to 48 hours for a cashier check to clear at the bank. as soon as it clears, you then deduct the item funds from it and then have the rest cash balance sent to my shipper who will then come pick the item up as soon as they have the funds.
Here is my shipper information below

Name..............Mary Segreti
City...............Firbanks
State..............Alaska
Zip code...........99705

As soon as you have the money sent at western union you are to get back to me with western union details such as
1...MTCN (money transfer control number)
2...Total amount sent after deducting western union charges
3...Sender's name and address as it is written on receipt given to you at western union

I will wait to have these information from you as soon as you get the money sent to them...i want you to complete this whole processes as soon as the check clears so that the shipping company can have the money and get every thing done faster.Thanks so much and please keep me posted on every development

Best Regard
Danny