Darrell Graham

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <info@alliant.com>
Received: from SM143.home ([87.118.66.94])
Subject: Attn: Read Carefully,
To: Recipients <info@alliant.com>
From: "U.S. Customs and Border Protection" <info@alliant.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2020
Reply-To: Darrell.Graham@protonmail.ch

Urgent Attention: Beneficiary,

This is to official inform you that your package of fund is currently onhold by this office of Customs and it shall be released to your door step upon the receipt of your legal compliance in other to claim your package.

First, Let me introduce myself to you. I am Mrs. Sara Florish by name working with a reliable courier company here in the United States. A package that contained an ATM Master-Card worth USD$2.500.000.00, Two Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only. Has been left pending in our custody for months which I luckily to come across after going through the package file I got your contact email address I decided to email you for further action and to also know if you are still alive?

However, I advise you to furnish the below details where you wish your ATM Master-Card to be delivered. Likewise, the details I need to facilitate your ATM Master-Card are listed below.

1) Your Full Name:
2) Your Homes Address:
3) Your Telephone Number:
4) Your Occupation:
5) Your Marital Status/Age:

This will enable the free entry of the delivery to your door step without any delay in questions, as soon as I hear from you with the above details. More details for the delivery of your ATM Master-Card will be sent to you immediately.

Get back to us Asap!!

Yours on duty.
Darrell Graham (P.G)
U.S. Customs and Border Protection
E-mail Contact Person: Darrell.Graham@protonmail.ch
Phone No: 347-518-4745.