Darya, etc

murray

Darya Togina

Do not get involved with this scammer.Sent her money through Western Union for Visa,Plane ticket,spending money. She claims to live in Tomsk,Russia.She will take your money never to be heard from again.

7.jpg
8.jpg
5.jpg
1.JPG
Darya Togina.jpg

murray

scammer darya togina

please help;

i was taken by darya togina of tomsk,russia.She wrote 29 emails to me from daryatogina@yahoo.com telling me how she wanted to be with me and move to canada.I being stupid enough gave her money through W.U.sent her money for canada visa,plane ticket,spending money.I would like to know if these documents are fake and why.if anyone knows anything about this scamming bitch please post some info.THANX

6.JPG

ads04h

The only reason I'm still curious about her sincerity is she continues to send me emails and the most recent two seem much more personalized to myself than previous ones, she even included a photo of "herself" holding a piece of paper declaring "Hi xyz" "I am real." This response was within 24-48 hours of my email to her questioning her authenticity. Now I know documents and photos are easily forged and stolen as well so I'm still not convinced but the amount of effort this girl is putting into these emails now has made me curious if she is sincere. I'm not getting my hopes up but I was hoping someone here could take the information and photos she has given me and help me discern what her true motives are. http://antifraudintl.org/threads/natalya-tychkina-from-novosobirsk.81927/

Natalya1.jpg
Natalya2.jpg
Natalya3.jpg
Natalya4.JPG
Natalya5.JPG

R2roG

She Has Been Communicating W/ Me Too!

I have been receiving emails from Svetlana, name she is using presently, with same "MO". Her email address is '...@gmail...' and is using sibtown.com to send her messages. I am not able to break this address down any further than this, but when investigating it I found it originates in a cafe near Siberia, Russian Federation.
The reason I am convinced this is the same person are the photos received and a few risque, all in less than a month. Plans to be here for the 1st of the year; looking for a school.
Here are a few of the photos sent recently

Natalya6.JPG
Natalya7.JPG
Natalya8.JPG
Natalya4.JPG
Natalya5.JPG

What do you think? Same girl or not. Does the server ring any bells?
Please comment I would like some feedback before continuing any communication with this individual.
Thanks for any and all comments.

nicken

Have sombody seen that picture of a russian girl?

I have mail from this girl. She said she need Money to student visa. 240dollar. I belive this is scam. She sendt me Picture of her pass and Picture of her together With the pass.

Natalya1.jpg

R2roG

She is Beautiful, Nice Body & a Good Scammer - a bit ˜Bossy"

I have been communicating with this same individual since October 11, 2013. I have posted numerous photos of her as well, She is convincing, but I have noticed a change in writing style at times;i.e., broken english to very fluent at times; must be more than 1 person running this scam.

Svetlana1.jpg
Svetlana2.jpg
USA_Fedosova.jpg