Administrator
Staff member
From Daryl Siedentop
Return-Path: <darylsiedentop@yahoo.com>
Received: from [64.120.19.168] by web142301.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP;
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2012
Reply-To: [darylsiedentop@hotmail.com]
Subject: My Awful Trip...Daryl Siedentop

I hope you get this on time, This message may be coming to you as a surprise but please i need your help. I made a trip to Athens, Greece for a short vacation. I was having great time until last night when i got mugged and lost all cash,credit cards and phone, It has been an awful experience, I was hit at the back of my neck with a club. Anyway.... I'm still alive and that's whats important. I'm financially strapped right now and need your help. I need you to loan me some money, I will refund it to you as soon as i arrive home.Please write back so i can tell you how to get it to me.

Grateful in anticipation of your quick response.

Regards,
Daryl

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member
He should just go home. His travels seem to be a disaster.

From Daryl Siedentop
Received: from 41.138.176.124, Nigeria, Lagos, Visafone Communications Limited
Subject: My Terrible Trip..........Daryl Siedentop
Reply-To: [darylsiedentop@live.com]
Disposition-Notification-To: "Daryl Siedentop" <darylsiedentop@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013

I really hope you get this fast. I could not inform anyone about our trip, because it was impromptu. we had to be in Manila, Philippines for a program. The program was successful, but our journey has turned sour. we misplaced our wallet and cell phone on our way back to the hotel we lodge in after we went for sight seeing. The wallet contained all the valuables we had. Now, our passport is in custody of the hotel management pending when we make payment.

I am sorry if i am inconveniencing you, but i have only very few people to run to now. i will be indeed very grateful if i can get a loan of 1,850 USD from you. this will enable me sort our hotel bills and get my sorry self back home. I will really appreciate whatever you can afford in assisting me with. I promise to refund it in full as soon as I return. let me know if you can be of any assistance. Please, let me know soonest. Thanks so much.

Daryl

Nanook

Administrator
Staff member
Now he's in the Philippines. He seems to get in trouble wherever he goes. :D

From Daryl Siedentop
Received: from 41.211.207.206, Nigeria, Lagos, Direct On Pc Ltd
Date: Wed, 29 May 2013
Reply-To: [darylsiedentop@nokiamail.com]
Subject: Tragedy.
To: [darylsiedentop@yahoo.com]

How are you doing? This has had to come in a hurry and it has left us in a devastating state. My family and I had a visit to Philippines for a short vacation unannounced some days back, but unfortunately we were mugged at the park of the hotel where we stayed by some thugs, all cash, cell phones and credit cards were stolen off us but luckily for us we still have our passports with us.

The Embassy and Police have failed to be effective in this matter, besides paper work would cost us days we can't afford and our flight leaves tomorrow but we're having problems settling the hotel bills and the hotel manager won't let us leave until we settle the bills. Please I really need your financial assistance.. Let me know if you can help us out?

Thanks
Daryl