Dave Harman

Jessica

Administrator
Staff member
Dave Harman <dave_harman@rocketmail.com>
Date: Fri, Nov 30, 2012

Good Morning Seller,

My name is Dave am a Navy office from Decatur Georgia.

I'm interest in buying your item

How much is the final asking price?

Is the price firm?

Do you accept a U.S cashier check/money order for the payment?

Will you let a shipping company to come to your house for the pick up of the item?

What is the present condition of the item?

Kindly get back to me with your full name and address so that the payment can be issue and mailout as soon as possible directly to my email box at [dave_harman@rocketmail.com]

NB:Email me directly via my email box at [dave_harman@rocketmail.com] because i dont check my ......com account always

I will be looking forward to hear from you as soon as possible.

Thanks

De Master Yoda

Emeritus
He is a busy scammer.

A message about your ad on Silverfish Longboarding
7 hours ago
Show details
{robertsalogar01@rocketmail.com.}
to me
Longboard Larry Sea Calf

Good Morning Seller,

My name is Dave am a Navy office from Decatur Georgia.

I'm interest in buying your item

How much is the final asking price?

Is the price firm?

Do you accept a U.S cashier check/money order for the payment?

Will you let a shipping company to come to your house for the pick up of the item?

What is the present condition of the item?

Kindly get back to me with your full name and address so that the payment can be issue and mailout as soon as possible directly to my email box at {ave_harman@rocketmail.com}

NB:Email me directly via my email box at {dave_harman@rocketmail.com} because i dont check my silverfishlongboarding.com account always

I will be looking forward to hear from you as soon as possible.

Thanks

<hxxp://ww w.silverfishlongboarding.co...?product=14363>

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, I was. My brother's old board.

A message about your ad on Silverfish Longboarding
They're trying to scam people selling skateboards? :confused: Geez.

Date: Dec 1, 2012

Hello,
Thanks for your response, Am offering you $400 dollar for the surfboard and i will like to inform you that there will be an excess fund on the check that you are going to receive and as soon as you receive it you are to get it clear in your bank or any place that does the task and deduct your Item price from the money and have the rest of funds wired via western union or money gram to the shipping company,so that they will be able to come for the Item pick up at your giving location,and i will like to ask
you some question before i can proceed:
1.will you be able to wire transfer the excess the next day check clear in your account after deposited of the check?
3.will u be available when the shipping company will be coming for the pickup?
4.can i take you for your words?
I will be waiting for your answers and i want you to consider these Item sold to me and kindly get back to me with the full name you want on the payment and the address you want it to be sent to.

Regards
Dave