David Carl Lee

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Newark?!?! :rolleyes:

From David C. Lee
Return-Path: <dclavid@t-online.hu>
Received: from 195.4.92.27, Germany, freenet Datenkommunikations GmbH, [abuse@freenet.de]
Reply-To: <davecarllee@aol.com>
Subject: Strictly For You (Very Important Information)
Date: Fri, 13 May 2011

Hi!

On my assumption, each of the boxes will contain about $3Million to $4Million each and the consignment is still left in storage house till today through a registered shipping Company, Courier Dispatch Service Limited a division of Tran Guard Ltd. The consignment are two metal box with weight of about 25kg each (Internal dimension: W61 x H156 x D73 (cm). Effective capacity: 110 LBS.). Approximately, the details of the consignment including your name, the official document from United Nation office in London are tagged on the Metal Trunk box

Kindly Go Through Attached mail for more details

David C. Lee
INSPECTION UNIT
Newark Liberty International Airport, Newark, N.J

David C. Lee
INSPECTION UNIT

Hi!

I am David Carl Lee Chief Inspection agent- United Nations Inspection Unit in Newark Liberty International Airport, Newark, N.J. During our investigation, I discovered an abandoned shipment from a Diplomat from London, United Kingdom under ship forwarder- was transferred from J.F Kennedy Int\rquote l Airport to our facility here in Newark and when scanned it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in a Metal Trunk Box weighing approximately 25kg each. The consignment was abandoned because the Content was not properly declared by the consignee as money rather it was declared as personal effect to avoid diversion by the Shipping Agent - also the Diplomat inability to pay for Non Inspection Fees.

On my assumption, each of the boxes will contain about $3Million to $4Million each and the consignment is still left in storage house till today through a registered shipping Company, Courier Dispatch Service Limited a division of Tran Guard Ltd. The consignment are two metal box with weight of about 25kg each (Internal dimension: W61 x H156 x D73 (cm). Effective capacity: 110 LBS.). Approximately, the details of the consignment including your name, the official document from United Nation office in London are tagged on the Metal Trunk box.

Provide your Phone Number and full address, to cross check if it corresponds with the address on the official document including the name of nearest Airport around your city and other details. You can send the required details to me by email for onward delivery. All communication must be held extremely confidential. I can get everything concluded within 5-6 hours upon your acceptance and proceed to your address for delivery. But I must get assurance from you concerning my 50% before I will proceed.

I want us to transact this business and share the money, since the shipper has abandoned it and ran away. I will pay for the Non inspection fee and arrange for the boxes to be moved out of this Airport to your address. Once we are through I will deploy the services of a secured shipping Company geared towards providing the security it needs to your doorstep. Or I can bring it by myself to avoid any more trouble. But I will share it 50%/50% with you. But you have to assure me of my 50%.

Below is my direct telephone number as I wait to hearing from you.

David C. Lee
INSPECTION UNIT
Tel: 1-908-372-4932

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <d.c.lee@hotmail.com>
Received: from 195.4.92.93, Berlin, Germany, Freenet Cityline Gmbh, [abuse@freenet.de]
Reply-To: <davec.lee40@aol.com>
Subject: STRICTLY FOR YOU. (VERY IMPOTANT INFORMATION)
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011

David C. Lee
INSPECTION UNIT

Hi!

I am David Carl Lee Chief Inspection agent- United Nations Inspection Unit in Newark Liberty International Airport, Newark, N.J. During our investigation, I discovered an abandoned shipment from a Diplomat from London, United Kingdom under ship forwarder- was transferred from J.F Kennedy Intl Airport to our facility here in Newark and when scanned it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in a Metal Trunk Box weighing approximately 55kg each. The consignment was abandoned because the Content was not properly declared by the consignee as money rather it was declared as personal effect to avoid diversion by the Shipping Agent - also the Diplomat inability to pay for Non Inspection Fees.

On my assumption, each of the boxes will contain about $3Million to $4Million each and the consignment is still left in storage house till today through a registered shipping Company, Courier Dispatch Service Limited a division of Tran Guard Ltd. The consignment are two metal box with weight of about 55kg each (Internal dimension: W61 x H156 x D73 (cm). Effective capacity: 220 LBS.). Approximately, the details of the consignment including your name, address, and the official document from United Nation office in London are tagged on the Metal Trunk box.

Provide your Phone Number and full address, to cross check if it corresponds with the address on the official document including the name of nearest Airport around your city and other details. You can send the required details to me by email for onward delivery. All communication must be held extremely confidential. I can get everything concluded within 5-6 hours upon your acceptance and proceed to your address for delivery. But I must get assurance from you concerning my 50% before I will proceed.

I want us to transact this business and share the money, since the shipper has abandoned it and ran away. I will pay for the Non inspection fee and arrange for the boxes to be moved out of this Airport to your address. Once we are through I will deploy the services of a secured shipping Company geared towards providing the security it needs to your doorstep. Or I can bring it by myself to avoid any more trouble. But I will share it 50%/50% with you. But you have to assure me of my 50%.

David C. Lee
INSPECTION UNIT

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
From David C. Lee
Return-Path: <davlee0098@juno.com>
Received: from 195.4.92.15, Germany, freenet Datenkommunikations GmbH, [abuse@freenet.de]
Reply-To: <davidclee@skymail.mn>
Subject: Good News.
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2011

find the below for more details

INSPECTION UNIT
Newark Liberty International Airport

Hi,

I am David Carl. Lee Director Inspection Unit United Nations Inspection Agent in Newark Liberty International Airport New Jersey. During our investigation, I discovered An abandoned shipment from a Diplomat from United Kingdom under ship forwarder was transferred from JF Kennedy Airport to our facility here in New Jersey and when scanned it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in a Metal Trunk Box weighing approximately 110kg each. The consignment was abandoned because the Content was not properly declared by the consignee as money rather it was declared as personal effect to avoid diversion by the Shipping Agent also the Diplomat inability to pay for Non Inspection Fees.

On my assumption, each of the boxes will contain more that $3 to $4M each and the consignment is still left in storage house till today through a registered shipping Company, Courier Dispatch Service Limited a division of Tran guard LTD. The Consignment they are two metal box with weight of about 110kg each (Internal dimension: W61 x H156 x D73 (cm). Effective capacity: 680 L.)Approximately,

The details of the consignment including your name the official document from United Nation office in London are tagged on the Metal Trunk box.

Provide your Phone Number full address, to cross check if it corresponds with the address on the official document including the name of nearest Airport around and other details. You can send the required details to me for onward delivery.

All communication must be held extremely confidential. I can get everything concluded within 3-6 hours upon your acceptance and proceed to your address for delivery. But i must get assurance from you concerning my 50% before I will proceed.

I want us to transact this business and share the money, since the shipper has abandoned it and ran away. I will pay for the Non inspection fee and arrange for the boxes to be moved out of this Airport to your address, once we are through i will deploy the services of a secured shipping Company geared to provide the security it needs to your doorstep. Or I can bring it by myself to avoid any more trouble. But i will share it 50% to you and 50% to me. But you have to assure me of my 50%.

Below are my direct telephone numbers and I waiting to hear from you.

David C. Lee
INSPECTION OFFICER
908-372-4932

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Received from IP: 64.31.53.170 - USA. Limestone Networks Inc WASHINGTON
Return-Path: [dacalee4488@att.net]
Reply-To: [davcarlee55@aol.com]
Subject: STRICTLY PERSONAL (VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION)
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011

Same junk email content as above

David C. Lee
INSPECTION UNIT

Annielee

Samurai
David Carl Lee, UN Chief Inspection Agent, Newark NJ

Sender: (ID <webmaster@psychberatungbote.de>)

from David C. Lee <ddcclee88@us.net>
reply-to <mrsdavidj@yahoo.co.uk>
date Thu, Aug 25, 2011 at 6:06 PM
subject FROM: INSPECTION UNIT.

I am David Carl Lee, chief inspection agent, See the attached for more details.

David C. Lee
INSPECTION UNIT

Hi!

I am David Carl Lee, chief inspection agent- United Nations inspection unit in Newark Liberty International airport, Newark, N.J. During our investigation, I discovered an abandoned shipment from a Diplomat from London, United Kingdom under ship forwarder- was transferred from J.F Kennedy Int’l Airport to our facility here in Newark and when scanned it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in a metal trunk box weighing approximately 55kg each. The consignment was abandoned because the Content was not properly declared by the consignee as money rather it was declared as personal effect to avoid diversion by the Shipping Agent - also the Diplomat inability to pay for Non Inspection Fees.

On my assumption, each of the boxes will contain about $3Million to $4Million each and the consignment is still left in storage house till today through a registered shipping Company, Courier Dispatch Service Limited a division of Tran Guard Ltd. The consignment are two metal box with weight of about 55kg each (Internal dimension: W61 x H156 x D73 (cm). Effective capacity: 110 LBS.).

Approximately, the details of the consignment including your name, the official document from United Nation office in London are tagged on the Metal Trunk box.

I want us to transact this business and share the money, since the shipper has abandoned it and ran away. I will pay for the Non inspection fee and arrange for the boxes to be moved out of this airport to your address. Once we are through I will deploy the services of a secured shipping Company geared towards providing the security it needs to your doorstep. Or I can bring it by myself to avoid any more trouble. But I will share it 50%/50% with you. But you have to assure me of my 50%.

David C. Lee
INSPECTION UNIT
Received: from [46.166.128.117] (port=53193 helo=User) by 15.mx.freenet.de

bigmama

Ninja
Received: from [95.25.187.55], Russia, CORBINA-BROADBAND, [abuse@corbina.net]
from: David C Lee <OreDieters7@wvkcf86h4.homepage.t-online.de>
reply-to: <kingdavelee55@aol.com>
date: Tue, Sep 27, 2011
subject: Strictly Personal : Very Much Important To Read
mailed-by wvkcf86h4.homepage.t-online.de

David C. Lee
INSPECTION UNIT

Dear Sir,

I am David Carl Lee, chief inspection agent-United Nations inspection unit in Newark Liberty International airport, Newark, New Jersey.

You are advice to read the attached mail for full details of my message to you.

David C. Lee
INSPECTION UNIT

David C. Lee
INSPECTION UNIT

Dear Sir,

I am David Carl Lee, chief inspection agent-United Nations inspection unit in Newark Liberty International airport, Newark, New Jersey. During our investigation, I discovered an abandoned shipment from a Diplomat from Madrid Spain under ship forwarder-was transferred from J.F Kennedy Intl Airport to our facility here in Newark and when scanned it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in a metal trunk box weighing approximately 55kg each. The consignment was abandoned because the Content was not properly declared by the consignee as money rather it was declared as personal effect to avoid diversion by the shipping agent and also the Diplomat inability to pay for Non Inspection Fees.

On my assumption, each of the boxes will contain about $3Million to $4Million each and the consignment is still left in the storage house till today. The consignment are two metal boxes with weight of about 55kg each (Internal dimension: W61 x H156 x D73 (cm). Effective capacity: 110 LBS.). Approximately, the details of the consignment including your name, the official document from United Nation office in Madrid are tagged on the Metal Trunk box.

Provide your name, phone number and full home address, to cross check if it corresponds with the name on the consignment including the name of nearest airport around your city and other details. You can send the required details to me by email for onward delivery. All communication must be held extremely confidential. I can get everything concluded within 5-6 hours upon your acceptance and proceed to your address for delivery if you assure me of sharing the content 50%/50% with you on my arrival to your house.

I want us to transact this business and share the money, since the shipper has abandoned it and disappeared. I will pay for the Non inspection fee and arrange for the boxes to be moved out of this airport to your address by myself. But I will share it 50%/50% with you.

Below is my direct telephone number. Call me as soon as you receive this mail and send me all the requested information to my email.

David C. Lee
INSPECTION UNIT

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Received from: 46.166.128.117 - UNITED KINGDOM, London. - SANTREX-INTERNET-SERVICES LONDON, UK
Return-Path: [davidcle651@us.net]
Reply-To: [davidcle0012@live.com]
Subject: FROM: INSPECTION OFFICER
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011

David C. Lee
INSPECTION UNIT
Chicago O'Hare International Airport
Address:10000 West O'Hare, Chicago, IL, 60666.

Hi,

I am David C. Lee Director Inspection Unit United Nations Inspection Agent in Heartfield International Airport Atlanta Georgia.During our investigation, I discovered An abandoned shipment through a Diplomat from United Kingdom underiship forwarder which was transferred from JF Kennedy Airport to our facility here in Atlanta and when scanned it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in a Metal Trunk Box weighing approximately 110kg each. The consignment was abandoned because the Content was not properly declared by the consignee as money rather it was declared as personal effect to avoid diversion by the Shipping Agent also the Diplomat inability to pay for Non Inspection Fees.

On my assumption, each of the boxes will contain more that $4M or above in each and the consignment is still left in storage house till today through a registered shipping Company, Courier Dispatch Service Limited a division of Tran guard LTD. The Consignment are two metal box with weight of about 110kg each (Internal dimension: W61 x H156 x D73 (cm). Effective capacity: 680 L.)Approximately.

The details of the consignment including your name the official document from United Nation office in London are tagged on the Metal Trunk box.

If you want us to transact the delivery for mutual benefit, you should provide your Phone Number, full address, to cross check if it corresponds with the address on the official document including the name of nearest Airport around you and other details. You should send the required details to me for onward delivery.

All communication must be held extremely confidential. I can get everything concluded within 24 to 48 hours upon your acceptance and proceed to your address for delivery. But it must be on the condition that you will give me 50% of the amount contained in the boxes and i must get assurance from you concerning my 50% before i will proceed.

I want us to transact this business and share the money, since the shipper have abandoned it and ran away.I will pay for the Non inspection fee and arrange for the boxes to be moved out of this Airport to your address, Once we are through i will deploy the services of a secured shipping Company geared to provide the security it needs to your doorstep. or i can bring it by myself to avoid any more trouble. But i will share it 50% to you and 50% to me. But you have to assure me of my 50%. do respond to my through my direct email: [mrsjuliet1@ymail.com]

You can call me at bellow telephone numbers. - He forgot to send his telephone number

Best Regards,
David C. Lee
INSPECTION OFFICER

Lone Wolf

Received today

Received from David C Lee <OreDietera6@wvx4qz260.homepage.t-online.de>
David C. Lee
INSPECTION UNIT
Dear Sir,

During our investigation, I discovered an abandoned shipment from a Diplomat from Madrid Spain under ship forwarder- was transferred from J.F Kennedy Intl Airport to our facility here in Newark and when scanned it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in a metal trunk box weighing approximately 55kg each

You are advice to read the attached mail for full details of my message to you.

David C. Lee
INSPECTION UNIT

-----
David C. Lee
INSPECTION UNIT

Dear Sir,

I am David Carl Lee, chief inspection agent- United Nations inspection unit in Newark Liberty International airport, Newark, New Jersey. During our investigation, I discovered an abandoned shipment from a Diplomat from Madrid Spain under ship forwarder- was transferred from J.F Kennedy Intl Airport to our facility here in Newark and when scanned it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in a metal trunk box weighing approximately 55kg each. The consignment was abandoned because the Content was not properly declared by the consignee as money rather it was declared as personal effect to avoid diversion by the shipping agent and also the Diplomat inability to pay for Non Inspection Fees.

On my assumption, each of the boxes will contain about $3Million to $4Million each and the consignment is still left in the storage house till today. The consignment are two metal boxes with weight of about 55kg each (Internal dimension: W61 x H156 x D73 (cm). Effective capacity: 110 LBS.). Approximately, the details of the consignment including your name, the official document from United Nation office in Madrid are tagged on the Metal Trunk box.

Provide your name, phone number and full home address, to cross check if it corresponds with the name on the consignment including the name of nearest airport around your city and other details. You can send the required details to me by email for onward delivery. All communication must be held extremely confidential. I can get everything concluded within 5-6 hours upon your acceptance and proceed to your address for delivery if you assure me of sharing the content 50%/50% with you on my arrival to your house.

I want us to transact this business and share the money, since the shipper has abandoned it and disappeared. I will pay for the Non inspection fee and arrange for the boxes to be moved out of this airport to your address by myself. But I will share it 50%/50% with you.

Below is my direct telephone number. Call me as soon as you receive this mail and send me all the requested information to my email.

David C. Lee
INSPECTION UNIT

Quark

Staff member
From David C. Lee
Return-Path: <bbillglenda5@aol.com>
Received: from 208.200.251.97, United States, Sequim, Peter Black Real Estate Sequim, [abuse-mail@verizonbusiness.com]
Reply-To: <dvdclee777@aol.com>
Subject: Strictly For Personal (Very Important Information)
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2011

David C. Lee
INSPECTION UNIT
Newark Liberty International Airport, Newark, New Jersey

Dear Sir,

I am David Carl Lee, chief inspection agent- United Nations inspection unit in Newark Liberty International airport, Newark, New Jersey. During our investigation, I discovered an abandoned shipment from a Diplomat from Madrid, Spain under ship forwarder- was transferred from J.F Kennedy Int’l Airport to our facility here in Newark and when scanned it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in a metal trunk box weighing approximately 55kg each. The consignment was abandoned because the Content was not properly declared by the consignee as money rather it was declared as personal effect to avoid diversion by the shipping agent and also the Diplomat inability to pay for Non Inspection Fees.

On my assumption, each of the boxes will contain about $3Million to $4Million each and the consignment is still left in the storage house till today. The consignment are two metal boxes with weight of about 55kg each (Internal dimension: W61 x H156 x D73 (cm). Effective capacity: 110 LBS.). Approximately, the details of the consignment including your name, the official document from United Nation office in Madrid are tagged on the Metal Trunk boxes.

Provide your name, phone number and full home address, to cross check if it corresponds with the name on the consignment including the name of nearest airport around your city and other details. You can send the required details to me by email for onward delivery. All communication must be held extremely confidential. I can get everything concluded within 24 hours upon your acceptance and proceed to your address for delivery if you assure me of sharing the content 50%/50% with you on my arrival to your house.

David C. Lee
INSPECTION UNIT
Newark Liberty International Airport, Newark, New Jersey

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
David Carl Lee, Chief Inspection Agent- United Nations Inspection Unit

Received from: Received from: 46.105.173.107 - FRANCE. - Santrex FR VPS Services [abuse@ovh.net]
Return-Path: [davelee24@gmail.com]
Reply-To: [davelee1006@aol.com]
Subject: STRICTLY FOR YOU / OPEN ATTACHED FOR MORE INFORMATION
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2011

David C. Lee
INSPECTION UNIT
JFK International Airport New York

Hi,

I am David Carl Lee, Chief Inspection Agent- United Nations Inspection Unit at John F. Kennedy International airport, New York- working hand in hand with Department of Homeland Security and U.S Customs and Border Protection. During our investigation, I discovered an abandoned shipment from a Diplomat from London, UK and when scanned it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in a metal trunk box weighing approximately 25kg each. The consignment was abandoned because the Content was not properly declared by the consignee as money rather it was declared as personal effect to avoid diversion by the shipping agent and also the Diplomat inability to pay for Non Inspection Fees.

On my assumption, each of the boxes will contain about $2Million to $3Million each and the consignment is still left in the storage house till today. The consignment are two metal boxes with weight of about 25kg each (Internal dimension: W61 x H156 x D73 (cm). Effective capacity: 110 LBS.). Approximately, the details of the consignment including your name and address, the official document from United Nation office in London are tagged on the Metal Trunk boxes.

Provide your name, phone number and full home address, to cross check if it corresponds with the name and address on the consignment including the name of nearest airport around your city and other details. You can send the required details to me by email for onward delivery. All communication must be held extremely confidential. I can get everything concluded within 5-6 hours upon your acceptance and proceed to your address for delivery if you assure me of sharing the content 50%/50% with you on my arrival to your house.

I want us to transact this business with you and share the money, since the shipper has abandoned it and disappeared. I will pay for the Non inspection fee and arrange for the boxes to be moved out of this airport to your address by myself. But I will share it 50%/50% with you. Make sure Respond to me via my direct EMAIL: davelee2010@skymail.mn

David C. Lee
INSPECTION UNIT
J.F Kennedy International Airport, New York
Tel: 1-646-266-9708

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Received from: 99.54.33.35 - USA - SBC Internet Services
Reply-To: [davidlee20013@live.com]
Subject: I discovered your abandoned shipment please read attachment for your perusa
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012

David lee
INSPECTION UNIT
Address: 10000 West O'Hare, Chicago, IL, 60666.

Same email content as above but this time there was a cell contact number given:

Best Regards,
David lee
INSPECTION OFFICER
phone number 19544827707 - NUMBER USED BY A SCAMMER!

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Received from: 61.109.250.202 - Republic of KOREA - apnic.net
Return-Path: [jmchernoff@cs.com]
Reply-To: [daveclee2010@gmail.com]
Subject: FOR MUTUAL BENEFIT
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012

I am David Carl Lee, Chief Inspection Agent- United Nations Inspection Unit at John F. Kennedy International airport, New York- working hand in hand with Department of Homeland Security and U.S Customs and Border Protection.

Same email attachment text as #2

David C. Lee
INSPECTION UNIT
1-646-499-5843

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
In New York again.

From David C. Lee
Return-Path: <test@truhlar.us>
Received: from 109.230.213.29, Chemnitz, Germany, Marcel Edler Trading As Optimate-server
Reply-To: <davidlee101@yahoo.cn>
Subject: STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL ( FINAL NOTIFICATION )
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012

David C. Lee
INSPECTION UNIT
JFK International Airport New York

Hi,

I am David Carl Lee, Chief Inspection Agent- United Nations Inspection Unit at John F. Kennedy International airport, New York- working hand in hand with Department of Homeland Security and U.S Customs and Border Protection. During our investigation, I discovered an abandoned shipment from a Diplomat from London, UK and when scanned it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in a metal trunk box weighing approximately 25kg each. The consignment was abandoned because the Content was not properly declared by the consignee as money rather it was declared as personal effect to avoid diversion by the shipping agent and also the Diplomat inability to pay for Non Inspection Fees.

On my assumption, each of the boxes will contain about $2Million to $3Million each and the consignment is still left in the storage house till today. The consignment are two metal boxes with weight of about 25kg each (Internal dimension: W61 x H156 x D73 (cm). Effective capacity: 110 LBS.). Approximately, the details of the consignment including your name and address, the official document from United Nation office in London are tagged on the Metal Trunk boxes.

Provide your name, phone number and full home address, to cross check if it corresponds with the name and address on the consignment including the name of nearest airport around your city and other details. You can send the required details to me by email for onward delivery. All communication must be held extremely confidential. I can get everything concluded within 5-6 hours upon your acceptance and proceed to your address for delivery if you assure me of sharing the content 50%/50% with you on my arrival to your house.

I want us to transact this business with you and share the money, since the shipper has abandoned it and disappeared. I will pay for the Non inspection fee and arrange for the boxes to be moved out of this airport to your address by myself. But I will share it 50%/50% with you. Make sure Respond to me via my direct EMAIL: [davidlee101@yahoo.cn]

David C. Lee
INSPECTION UNIT
940 603 0345

Nanook

Administrator
Staff member
David Lee, United Nations, Chicago

From David lee
Return-Path: <kordell8@cs.com>
Received: from 219.139.76.173, Hubei, China, Chinanet Hubei Province Network
Reply-To: <david_lee00@live.com>
Subject: Your abandon shipment
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2012

I am David lee Director Inspection Unit United Nations Inspection Agent in O'Hare International Airport O'Hare, Chicago.During our investigation, I discovered An abandoned shipment through a Diplomat from United Kingdom.The details of the consignment including your name the official document from United Nation office in London are tagged on the Metal Trunk box.If you want us to transact the delivery for mutual benefit, you should provide your Phone Number, full address,You can call me at bellow telephone number?

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
From David lee
Return-Path: <fransbakery@aol.com>
Received: from 207.47.100.212, United States, Calabasas, Ixia
Reply-To: <davidlee_268@live.com>
Subject: Your abandoned shipment
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012

David lee
INSPECTION UNIT
Address: 10000 West O'Hare, Chicago, IL, 60666.
Hi,

I am David lee Director Inspection Unit United Nations Inspection Agent in O'Hare International Airport.During our investigation, I discovered An abandoned shipment through a Diplomat from United

Kingdom underiship forwarder which was transferred from JF Kennedy Airport to our facility here in Chicago and when scanned it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in a Metal Trunk Box weighing

approximately 110kg each. The consignment was abandoned because the Content was not properly declared by the consignee as money rather it was declared as personal effect to avoid diversion by the Shipping Agent also the Diplomat inability to pay for Non Inspection Fees.

On my assumption, each of the boxes will contain more that $6M or above in each and the consignment is still left in storage house till today through a registered shipping Company, The Consignment

are two metal box with weight of about 110kg each (Internal dimension: W61 x H156 x D73 (cm). Effective capacity: 680 L.)Approximately.

If you want us to transact the delivery for mutual benefit, you should provide your Phone Number, full address, to cross check if it corresponds with the address on the official document including

the name of nearest Airport around you and other details. You should send the required details to me for onward delivery.

All communication must be held extremely confidential. I can get everything concluded within 24 to 48 hours upon your acceptance and proceed to your address for delivery. But it must be on the

condition that you will give me 50% of the amount contained in the boxes and i must get assurance from you concerning my 50% before i will proceed.

I want us to transact this business and share the money, since the shipper have abandoned it and ran away.I will pay for the Non inspection fee and arrange for the boxes to be moved out of this

Airport to your address, Once we are through i will deploy the services of a secured shipping Company geared to provide the security it needs to your doorstep. or i can bring it by myself to avoid

any more trouble. But i will share it 50% to you and 50% to me. But you have to assure me of my 50%. do respond to me through my direct email: [davidlee_268@live.com] You can call me at bellow telephone numbers.

Best Regards,
David lee
INSPECTION OFFICER
phone number 19544827707

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
From David lee
Return-Path: <ellers4336@wmconnect.com>
Received: from 74.195.92.165, United States, Washington, Suddenlink Communications
Reply-To: <davidlee_267@live.com>
Subject: YOUR ABANDON PAYMENT
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2012

David lee
INSPECTION UNIT
Address:10000 West O'Hare, Chicago, IL, 60666.

Hi,

I am David lee Director Inspection Unit United Nations Inspection Agent in O'Hare International Airport.During our investigation, I discovered An abandoned shipment through a Diplomat from United Kingdom underiship forwarder which was transferred from JF Kennedy Airport to our facility here in Chicago and when scanned it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in a Metal Trunk Box weighing approximately 110kg each. The consignment was abandoned because the Content was not properly declared by the consignee as money rather it was declared as personal effect to avoid diversion by the Shipping Agent also the Diplomat inability to pay for Non Inspection Fees.

On my assumption, each of the boxes will contain more that $6M or above in each and the consignment is still left in storage house till today through a registered shipping Company, The Consignment are two metal box with weight of about 110kg each (Internal dimension: W61 x H156 x D73 (cm). Effective capacity: 680 L.)Approximately.

If you want us to transact the delivery for mutual benefit, you should provide your Phone Number, full address, to cross check if it corresponds with the address on the official document including the name of nearest Airport around you and other details. You should send the required details to me for onward delivery.

All communication must be held extremely confidential. I can get everything concluded within 24 to 48 hours upon your acceptance and proceed to your address for delivery. But it must be on the condition that you will give me 50% of the amount contained in the boxes and i must get assurance from you concerning my 50% before i will proceed.

I want us to transact this business and share the money, since the shipper have abandoned it and ran away.I will pay for the Non inspection fee and arrange for the boxes to be moved out of this Airport to your address, Once we are through i will deploy the services of a secured shipping Company geared to provide the security it needs to your doorstep. or i can bring it by myself to avoid any more trouble. But i will share it 50% to you and 50% to me. But you have to assure me of my 50%. do respond to me through my direct email:

You can call me at bellow telephone numbers.

Best Regards,
David lee
INSPECTION OFFICER

J

J.l.liddiard

How can we stop these scams

How come we can't stop these scamers. So tired of those scams on my email. We need to stop them and put them were they belong.

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member
From DAVID LEE
Return-Path: <davidlee6678@gmail.com>
Received: from 203.59.1.225, Australia, Perth, Iinet Limited
Reply-To: <davidlee6687@gmail.com>
Subject: FROM: MR, DAVID LEE (INSPECTION OFFICER UNITED NATIONS NEW YORK CITY
Date: Wed, 22 May 2013

Greeting,
MY NAME IS DAVID LEE, I WORK FOR THE UNITED NATIONS HERE IN NEW YORK CITY, I AM THE INSPECTION OFFICER FOR ALL CONSIGNMENT COMING INTO THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA ON BEHALF OF THE UNITED NATIONS. I DISCOVERED THAT YOU HAVE AN ABANDONED CONSIGNMENT FROM AFRICA , AFTER DUE INVESTIGATION, I DISCOVERED THAT THE CONSIGNMENT WAS MEANT TO BE DELIVERED TO YOUR ADDRESS , BUT BECAUSE OF THE INSPECTION AND SECURITY KEEPING FEE THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE PAID BY THE DIPLOMATS FROM AFRICA BEFORE THEY CAN COMPLETE THE DELIVERY, THEY ABANDONED THE CONSIGNMENT AND LEFT WITHOUT NOTICE OF RETURN.

THIS CONSIGNMENT HAS BEEN KEPT IN OUR STORAGE FACILITY FOR OVER 1 YEAR NOW. AS I WRITE THIS MESSAGE TO YOU, I WAS JUST CLEARING UP THE STORAGE ROOM TODAY WHEN I DISCOVERED THE SEALED CONSIGNMENT, ON CHECKING THE CONSIGNMENT NUMBER ON OUR DATABASE, I DISCOVERED THAT IT WAS MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU AND REGISTERED IN YOUR NAME, BUT BECAUSE OF MY POSITION AT THE AIRPORT, I DISCOVERED THAT THE CONSIGNMENT CONTAINS YOUR LONG AWAITED PAYMENT FROM AFRICA SINCE THE DOCUMENTATIONS PRESENTED TO THE AIRPORT AUTHORITIES PROVE THAT TOO.

I DECIDED TO CONTACT YOU BECAUSE I AM ALSO A DIPLOMAT FOR THE UNITED NATIONS AND I CAN ALSO COMPLETE THIS DELIVERY TO YOUR HOME ADDRESS WITHOUT DELAYS, BUT YOU WILL HAVE TO PROMISE ME THAT I WILL BE GETTING AT LEAST 15% OF THE TOTAL MONEY IN THE CONSIGNMENT AND YOU WILL ALSO PROMISE ME THAT THIS TRANSACTION WILL BE KEPT 100% CONFIDENTIAL BETWEEN THE BOTH OF US UNTIL I ARRIVE WITH THE CONSIGNMENT.

I WILL NOT WANT TO WASTE YOUR TIME, I SHALL ATTACH TO THIS MESSAGE MY IDENTIFICATION FOR NOW, AND SHALL SEND YOU MORE INFORMATION ON HOW WE CAN COMPLETE THIS ONCE I HEAR FROM YOU.

KINDLY REVERT BY E-MAIL. [davidlee6687@gmail.com]
DAVID LEE