David Carl Lee

Dororo

Administrator
Staff member
Received: from sa2.bezeqint.net (sa2.bezeqint.net [192.115.104.16])
Israel

Return-Path: <mailace2888@gmail.com>
Reply-To: <davecarl101@aol.com>
From: "J.F Kennedy International Airport, New York" <mailace2888@gmail.com>
Subject: RECONFIRM
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2014

Hi,

I am David C. Lee, Chief Inspection Agent- United Nations Inspection Unit at John F. Kennedy International airport, New York- working hand in hand with Department of Homeland Security and U.S Customs and Border Protection. During our investigation, I discovered an abandoned shipment from a Diplomat from London, UK and when scanned it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in a metal trunk box weighing approximately 25kg each. The consignment was abandoned because the Content was not properly declared by the consignee as money rather it was declared as personal effect to avoid diversion by the shipping agent and also the Diplomat inability to pay for Non Inspection Fees.

On my assumption, each of the boxes will contain about $3Million to $4Million each and the consignment is still left in the storage house till today. The consignment are two metal boxes with weight of about 25kg each (Internal dimension: W61 x H156 x D73 (cm). Effective capacity: 110 LBS.). Approximately, the details of the consignment including your name and address, the official document from United Nation office in London are tagged on the Metal Trunk boxes.

Provide your name, phone number and full home address, to cross check if it corresponds with the name and address on the consignment including the name of nearest airport around your city and other details. You can send the required details to me by email for onward delivery. All communication must be held extremely confidential. I can get everything concluded within 5-6 hours upon your acceptance and proceed to your address for delivery if you assure me of sharing the content 30%/70% with you on my arrival to your house.

I want us to transact this business with you and share the money, since the shipper has abandoned it and disappeared. I will pay for the Non inspection fee and arrange for the boxes to be moved out of this airport to your address by myself. But I will share it 30%/70% with you. Make sure Respond to me via my direct EMAIL: davelee1003@aol.com

Below is my direct telephone number. Call me as soon as you receive this mail and send me all the requested information to my email.

David C. Lee
INSPECTION UNIT
J.F Kennedy International Airport, New York
+1-347-779-9593

Maya

Ninja
David C. Lee, still scamming in 2014

Hi,

I am David C. Lee, Chief Inspection Agent- United Nations Inspection Unit at John F. Kennedy International airport, New York- working hand in hand with Department of Homeland Security and U.S Customs and Border Protection. During our investigation, I discovered an abandoned shipment from a Diplomat from London, UK and when scanned it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in a metal trunk box weighing approximately 25kg each. The consignment was abandoned because the Content was not properly declared by the consignee as money rather it was declared as personal effect to avoid diversion by the shipping agent and also the Diplomat inability to pay for Non Inspection Fees.

On my assumption, each of the boxes will contain about $3Million to $4Million each and the consignment is still left in the storage house till today. The consignment are two metal boxes with weight of about 25kg each (Internal dimension: W61 x H156 x D73 (cm). Effective capacity: 110 LBS.). Approximately, the details of the consignment including your name and address, the official document from United Nation office in London are tagged on the Metal Trunk boxes.

Provide your name, phone number and full home address, to cross check if it corresponds with the name and address on the consignment including the name of nearest airport around your city and other details. You can send the required details to me by email for onward delivery. All communication must be held extremely confidential. I can get everything concluded within 5-6 hours upon your acceptance and proceed to your address for delivery if you assure me of sharing the content 30%/70% with you on my arrival to your house.

I want us to transact this business with you and share the money, since the shipper has abandoned it and disappeared. I will pay for the Non inspection fee and arrange for the boxes to be moved out of this airport to your address by myself. But I will share it 30%/70% with you. Make sure Respond to me via my direct EMAIL: davecarl101@aol.com

Below is my direct telephone number. Call me as soon as you receive this mail and send me all the requested information to my email.

David C. Lee
INSPECTION UNIT

(Phone number is included in .jpg file. It appears to be a scanned, typed letter.)
<lee1.jpg>

Hua Mulan

Administrator
Staff member
Still in New York.

From DAVE LEE
Return-Path: <maildave@gmail.com>
Received: from1 (EHLO sa14.bezeqint.net) (192.115.104.29) Israel
Reply-To: <davlee1001@aol.com>
Subject: STRICTLY FOR YOU.
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2014

Hi,

I want us to transact this business with you and share the money, since the shipper has abandoned it and disappeared. I will pay for the Non inspection fee and arrange for the boxes to be moved out of this airport to your address by myself. But I will share it 30%/70% with you. Make sure Respond to me via my direct EMAIL: davelee9110@aol.com

David C. Lee
INSPECTION UNIT
+1 347 779 9752

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <dl041413@gmail.com>
Received: from sa10.bezeqint.net (sa10.bezeqint.net [192.115.104.24]) Israel
Reply-To: <day10921@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Final Verification
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2014

Hi,

I am David Lee the newly appointed United Nations Inspection Agent in JFK Airport New York. During our Investigation, we discovered An abandoned shipment on your name through a Diplomat from London. which was transferred to our facility here in JFKennedy Airport and when scanned it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in a Metal Trunk Box weighing approximately 55kg each.

I believed each of the boxes will contain more that $4M or above in each and the consignment is still left in storage house till today through a registered shipping Company, Courier Dispatch Service Limited a division of Tran guard LTD. The Consignment are two metal box with weight of about 55kg each (Internal dimension: W61 x H156 x D73 (cm). Effective capacity: 680 L.)Approximately.

The details of the consignment including your name the official document from United Nation office in London are tagged on the Metal Trunk box.If you want us to transact delivery for mutual benefit, you should provide your Phone Number, full address, to cross check if it corresponds with the information on the official document, also you should provide the name of nearest Airport around you and other details to me for onward delivery.

I want us to transact this business and share the money, since the shipper have abandoned it and ran away.I will pay for the Non inspection fee and arrange for the boxes to be moved out of this Airport to your address, Once we are through i will deploy the services of a secured shipping Company geared to provide the security it needs to your doorstep or i can bring it by myself to avoid any more trouble. But we will share it 70% for you and 30% for me. But you have to assure me of my 30%.

Do respond to me through my direct email : day10921@aol.com for more details.

Best Regards,
DAVID LEE
INSPECTION OFFICE
1 347 779 9752

Naruto

Administrator
Staff member
From DAVID C. LEE
Return-Path: <davidclee4500@gmail.com>
Received: from1 (EHLO sa14.bezeqint.net) (192.115.104.29) Israel
Reply-To: <day10921@aol.com>
Subject: Re:Final Verification
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2014

Hi,
I am David Lee the newly appointed United Nations Inspection Agent in JFK Airport New York. During our Investigation, we discovered An abandoned shipment on your name through a Diplomat from London. which was transferred to our facility here in JFKennedy Airport and when scanned it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in a Metal Trunk Box weighing approximately 55kg each.

I believed each of the boxes will contain more that $4M or above in each and the consignment is still left in storage house till today through a registered shipping Company, Courier Dispatch Service Limited a division of Tran guard LTD. The Consignment are two metal box with weight of about 55kg each (Internal dimension: W61 x H156 x D73 (cm). Effective capacity: 680 L.) Approximately.

The details of the consignment including your name the official document from United Nation office in London are tagged on the Metal Trunk box.If you want us to transact the delivery for mutual benefit, you should provide your Phone Number, full address, to cross check if it corresponds with the information on the official document, also you should provide the name of nearest Airport around you and other details to me for onward delivery.

I want us to transact this business and share the money, since the shipper have abandoned it and ran away.I will pay for the Non inspection fee and arrange for the boxes to be moved out of this Airport to your address, Once we are through i will deploy the services of a secured shipping Company geared to provide the security it needs to your doorstep or i can bring it by myself to avoid any more trouble. But we will share it 70% for you and 30% for me. But you have to assure me of my 30%.

Do respond to me through my direct email : day10921@aol.com for more details.

Best Regards,
DAVID LEE
INSPECTION OFFICE
1 347 779 9752

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
From David C. Lee
Return-Path: <abuse@tm.net.my>
Received: from 202.188.0.249, Malaysiam George Townm Tmnet
Reply-To: <davelee10201@aol.com>
Subject: VERIFY!!
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2014

Hi,

Provide your name, phone number and full home address, to cross check if it corresponds with the name and address on the consignment including the name of nearest airport around your city and other details. You can send the required details to me by email for onward delivery. All communication must be held extremely confidential. I can get everything concluded within 5-6 hours upon your acceptance and proceed to your address for delivery if you assure me of sharing the content 30% for me / 70% with you on my arrival to your house.

I want us to transact this business with you and share the money, since the shipper has abandoned it and disappeared. I will pay for the Non inspection fee and arrange for the boxes to be moved out of this airport to your address by myself. But I will share it 30%/70% with you. Make sure Respond to me via my direct EMAIL: davelee10201@aol.com

David C. Lee
INSPECTION UNIT
+1-347-708-1750

Hua Mulan

Administrator
Staff member
From "David C. Lee
Return-Path: <test@tf.dk>
Received: from (EHLO tf.dk) (95.154.57.252) Denmark, Tonder-festival - Tonder
Reply-To: <daveclee892@aol.com>
Subject: VERIFY.
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2014

Hi,

Provide your name, phone number and full home address, to cross check if it corresponds with the name and address on the consignment including the name of nearest airport around your city and other details. You can send the required details to me by email for onward delivery. All communication must be held extremely confidential. I can get everything concluded within 5-6 hours upon your acceptance and proceed to your address for delivery if you assure me of sharing the content 30% for me / 70% with you on my arrival to your house.

I want us to transact this business with you and share the money, since the shipper has abandoned it and disappeared. I will pay for the Non inspection fee and arrange for the boxes to be moved out of this airport to your address by myself. But I will share it 30%/70% with you. Make sure Respond to me via my direct EMAIL: daveclee119@aol.com

David C. Lee
INSPECTION UNIT
+1-347-708-1750

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Nigeria, Lagos, Visafone Communications Limited

From "Agent David Lee"
Return-Path: <diplomatlee@diplomats.com>
Subject: Re: URGENT PAYMENT NOTICE
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2015

Dear Sir.

Thanks for your email.
Everything you read in my first email are holy truth about the boxes and i am willing to work with you as son as you cooperate to my terms of partnership and percentage. I have to re-emphasize of your assurance of my percentage because as soon as I finish with the arrangement of paying for the non-Inspection fee, I will be coming with the Boxes to avoid any stress on transit till I get to you for delivery and sharing of the funds as agreed. Attached is a scan copy of my official ID for your verification.

You can always call me on this phone 858 206 6400. Please all our communication on phone should be brief because I don't want any of my colleagues to suspect me as you know that I am still in active service. Though, I know that we are not supposed to do this as I’m supposed to declare the content of the boxes but the authorities here will confiscate the consignment or return it to UN office but due to my financial situation now I have no other option than to do it to save my future and the future of my family.

You have to guarantee of my Share to me 30% because I will finalize every arrangement today and I will board a flight and proceed to meet you with the boxes. Please, I don't want to deal with any other person or party in this transaction because I have to protect my legitimate service with United Nation.

As soon as I conclude all arrangement today, I will call/ email you before coming to your address. But still need you information to confirm I'm dealing with the right person, your full name, address, mobile contact, copy of id.

Expecting to be hearing from you.
David Carl. Lee
INSPECTION UNIT

Nanook

Administrator
Staff member
From "David C. Lee Mon
Return-Path: <mailace9091@gmail.com>
Reply-To: <dcarl1010@aol.com>
Subject: Urgent Response.
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2016

David Carl Lee
INSPECTION UNIT
J.F Kennedy International Airport New York

Hi,

PROVIDE YOUR NAME, PHONE NUMBER AND FULL HOME ADDRESS, TO CROSS CHECK IF IT CORRESPONDS WITH THE NAME AND ADDRESS ON THE CONSIGNMENT INCLUDING THE NAME OF NEAREST AIRPORT AROUND YOUR CITY AND OTHER DETAILS.

You can send the required details to me by email for onward delivery. All communication must be held extremely confidential. I can get everything concluded within 5-6 hours upon your acceptance and proceed to your address for delivery if you assure me of sharing the content 30% for me / 70% with you on my arrival to your house.

I want us to transact this business with you and share the money, since the shipper has abandoned it and disappeared. I will pay for the Non inspection fee and arrange for the boxes to be moved out of this airport to your address by myself. But I will share it 30%/70% with you. Make sure Respond to me via my direct EMAIL: davlee1001@aol.com

David C. Lee
INSPECTION UNIT
+1-347-773-1540

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Blah, blah.
Return-Path: info@wilait.com
Reply-To: daveclee119@aol.com

Make sure Respond to me via my direct EMAIL: dcarl910@aol.com

David C. Lee
INSPECTION UNIT
+1-646-665-1367

N

nanny

This person called and sent email to me !
David C. Lee far warning it is all a scam ......

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Japan, Tokyo, OCN, NTT Communications Corporation

Return-Path: <tats@vega.ocn.ne.jp>
Reply-To: <davlee1010@aol.com>

Make sure Respond to me via my direct EMAIL: davlee1919@aol.com

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Morocco, Rabat, Maroc Telecom

Return-Path: <cgallet@fcvnet.net>
Reply-To: <davidcarllee33@outlook.com>
Subject: David Carl Lee?
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2017

David Carl Lee
INSPECTION UNIT

On my assumption, each of the boxes will contain about $3Million to $4Million each and the consignment is still left in the storage house till today. The consignment are two metal boxes with weight of about 25kg each (Internal dimension: W61 x H156 x D73 (cm). Effective capacity: 110 LBS.). Approximately, the details of the consignment including your name and address,

the official document from United Nation office in London are tagged on the Metal Trunk boxes.PROVIDE YOUR NAME, PHONE NUMBER AND FULL HOME ADDRESS, TO CROSS CHECK IF IT CORRESPONDS WITH THE NAME AND ADDRESS ON THE CONSIGNMENT INCLUDING THE NAME OF NEAREST AIRPORT AROUND YOUR CITY AND OTHER DETAILS.

You can send the required details to me by email for onward delivery. All communication must be held extremely confidential.

I can get everything concluded within 5-6 hours upon your acceptance and proceed to your address for delivery if you assure me of sharing the content 30% for me / 70% with you on my arrival to your house.

I want us to transact this business with you and share the money, since the shipper has abandoned it and disappeared. I will pay for the Non inspection fee and arrange for the boxes to be moved out of this airport to your address by myself. But I will share it 30%/70% with you. Make sure Respond to me via my direct EMAIL: davidcarllee33@outlook.com

Expecting to hearing from you.

David C. Lee
INSPECTION UNIT

Hua Mulan

Administrator
Staff member
Netherlands, Amsterdam, Estro Web Services Private Limited

Return-Path: <kkk05@vir-gor-5k.cf>
Subject: VERIFY.
To: Recipients <kkk05@vir-gor-5k.cf>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2017
Reply-To: daveclee777@aol.com
Return-Path: kkk05@vir-gor-5k.cf

David C. Lee
INSPECTION UNIT

Hi,

PROVIDE YOUR NAME, PHONE NUMBER AND FULL HOME ADDRESS, TO CROSS CHECK IF IT CORRESPONDS WITH THE NAME AND ADDRESS ON THE CONSIGNMENT INCLUDING THE NAME OF NEAREST AIRPORT AROUND YOUR CITY AND OTHER DETAILS.

You can send the required details to me by email for onward delivery. All communication must be held extremely confidential. I can get everything concluded within 5-6 hours upon your acceptance and proceed to your address for delivery if you assure me of sharing the content 30% for me / 70% with you on my arrival to your house.

I want us to transact this business with you and share the money, since the shipper has abandoned it and disappeared. I will pay for the Non inspection fee and arrange for the boxes to be moved out of this airport to your address by myself. But I will share it 30%/70% with you. Make sure Respond to me via my direct EMAIL: davelee7008@aol.com

David C. Lee
INSPECTION UNIT
347-425-5397

Hua Mulan

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <a111-00way12@vir-gor-5k.gq>
To: Recipients <a111-00way12@vir-gor-5k.gq>
Reply-To: davecarl910@aol.com

David C. Lee
INSPECTION UNIT
+1347-377-8551

Hua Mulan

Administrator
Staff member
Nigeria, Lagos, Swift Networks Limited

Return-Path: <davecarl910@aol.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2017
Subject: Waiting for your response.

Dear

Thanks for your response, Like I told you in my first mail, I have to re-emphasize of your assurance of my percentage because as soon as I finish with the arrangement of paying for the non-Inspection fee, I will be flying to your airport with the Boxes to avoid any stress on transit till I get to you for delivery and sharing of the funds as agreed.

You can always call me on this phone +1 1347-377-8551. Please all our communication on phone should be brief because I don't want any of my colleagues to suspect me as you know that I am still in active service. Furnish me with your full home address phone number and nearest airport around your city.

Though, I know that we are not supposed to do this as I’m supposed to declare the content of the boxes and but the authorities here will confiscate the consignment or return it to UN office in UK but due to my financial situation now I have no other option than to do it to save my future and the future of my family.

You have to guarantee of my Share to me as well as assisting me in the payment of the storage fee because I will finalize every arrangement before 12:00noon (EDT) tomorrow and I will board a flight and proceed to meet you with the boxes. Please, I don't want to deal with any other person or party in this transaction because I have to protect my legitimate service with United Nation.

As soon as I conclude all arrangement, I will send my flight schedule and a copy of my passport to you for facial identification upon my arrival at your airport.

Expecting to hearing from you.
David C. Lee
davecarl910@aol.com

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <mrsritaudala5@gmail.com>
Reply-To: davidclee45@outlook.es

DAVID CARL LEE
INSPECTION UNIT
Phone Number : (929) 346-7349

Make sure Respond to me via my direct EMAIL: ( davidclee45@outlook.es )