Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <homeland.s2916@gmail.com>
Reply-To: federalreservebank1111@gmail.com
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2020
Subject: Payment file: RBC/00/208/201/880

Royal Bank of Canada (RBC).
Head Office Location Address: 200 Bay Street,
Royal Bank Plaza, Toronto, ON, CA, M5J 2J5.
Our ref: Cub/Hog/Oxd1/20-041804.
Payment file: RBC/00/208/201/880

Attention Customer,sum of $4,000,000.00
Sequel to the delays and encumbrances relating to the release of your deposited winning Prize from Coca-Cola Company contest total sum of $4,000,000.00 from this Bank, We wish to notify you that your payment has been approved and forwarded to our corresponding bankers center Federal Reserve Bank USA for final remittance into your bank account today. We did transfer the funds directly into your bank account but due to the President Donald Trump new method of financial obligations. He gave an instruction that any funds above $1,000,000.00 United States Dollars will be transferred to the correspondent bank in USA required FDIC Insurance Coverage but your failure to come up with the needed fee your fund was place on hold by FDIC and deposited into Federal Reserve Bank USA.

The correspondent payment center Federal Reserve Bank USA is the only bank that has been given the sole authority recently to handle any transaction above $1,000,000.00 United States Dollars. We also learnt that you have spent some money in the past in order to receive your funds which results nothing in return. Now, you will receive your total funds as soon as you contact our correspondent payment center Federal Reserve Bank USA; Email them as soon as you receive this Email. You are hereby directed to contact them through this information below.

Federal Reserve Bank of America
Address: 33 Liberty St New York, NY 10045-0001 USA
E-mail: (federalreservebank1111@gmail.com)
Contact Person: Mr. William C. Dudley (CEO)
The President and Chief Executive Officer of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York

Our Debt Payment Center will complete the remittance of your funds into your designated Bank account once they hear from you. Confirm once you have contacted the paying bank. If at any time you have questions, concerns or comments, please contact us as we strive to ensure that you will always receive a prompt and courteous attention.

Yours Faithfully,
David I McKay
The President and CEO.
Royal Bank of Canada (RBC).
Royal Bank Plaza,
Toronto, ON, CA, M5J 2J5.

Spidey

Staff member
Return-Path: <boa.financial56@gmail.com>
Reply-To: mckay2445@gmail.com

Quark

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <homeland.s2916@gmail.com>
Reply-To: federalreservebank1111@gmail.com

Prints Of Darkness

Staff member
Return-Path: <wu.mtb.201@gmail.com>
Reply-To: mckay2445@gmail.com

Mr. David I. Mckay
Email: mckay2445@gmail.com
Phone: + (313) 509-4591

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <marcumronald1@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2020 )
Reply-To: royalbankofcanada6060@gmail.com
Subject: $12,000,000,000.00 USD Payment notification from Royal Bank Of Canada (RBC).

RBC) Royal Bank Of Canada.
1122 International Blvd. Burlington,
Ontario L7L 6Z8 Canada.
Email: (rbcroyalbank23@gmail.com).

$12,000,000,000.00 USD Payment notification from Royal Bank Of Canada (RBC).

Dear Beneficiary,

The Board of Trustees and Management of (RBC) Royal Bank Of Canada wish to officially inform you today that your outstanding Coca-Cola Company Winning fund valued at the total sum of US$12,000,000,000.00 (Twelve Billion United States Dollars) which was deposited with our bank here in Canada to your name many years ago has been legally approved and Authorized by the European Union committee on Foreign Payment Resolution, following with the payment release letter we received from the Canadian Finance Ministry and Canadian Ambassador to U.S, for onward transfer, therefore, an instruction to credit your fund have been given to this Bank by the (FRB) Federal Reserve Bank Of Scotland for immediate release of your fund to your bank account.

Be informed that your fund transfer notification latter has been forwarded to the Central Bank Of Canadian and to the General Director Of (I.M.F) International Monitoring Fund Office in America for final approval, and this is because to transfer such huge amount of money we really have to notify every offices that is concern in any International fund transfer that is moving out of Canada just to avoid any problem when making the payment to your bank account, but we have successfully gotten some of the fund release approval documents from the legal department regarding this transaction.

Note that the (RBC) Royal Bank Of Canada Established in Ontario as of 1782 by Charles III, today the bank is a member of the Canadian System of Central Banks. It is also the national supervisor of all the banking system around Canada, and as such any transaction made out of this bank must go successfully into the beneficiary's bank account without any hitch, and be informed that every documentations required in your fund transfer must be fully secured and send to you as soon as possible for proof and file keeping before we can proceed.

However, we the Royal Bank Of Canada hereby advise you to quickly reconfirm your full banking information to this bank before we can proceed with the claim process of your fund, and this is to avoid any mistake or wrongful transaction, and we will not be responsible for any lost of fund, so as a result of this we now advise you to kindly get back to us with your Residential Home Address and your complete Banking details as to enable the management of this bank facilitate the smooth release of your fund to your account.

Upon the confirmation of your full details as instructed we will send our Bank Attorney to proceed with securing of the necessary legal documents in your name with immediate effect, and note With the transfer arrangements in place, you are advised to send your Mandatory Endorsement fees which include, Fund Registration Fee Documentation & Stamp Duty Fees and Cost of Transfer Immediately as requested by the Department of Finance and International Remittance Department Royal Bank of Canada (RBC) in accordance with the stipulations and foreign transfer regulation act. The Total fees for your fund are $75.00USD as indicated.You should be aware of the fact that your prize money is under insurance coverage and as result of that the transfer charges cannot be deducted from the winning sum until your prize money is transferred to you wholesomely without tampering by any person, no charge/charges can be withdrawn or deducted from your winning fund until the fund is transferred into your nominated bank account.

kindly send the funds directly to our attorney in Benin, your lottery Agent Johnson Ife to pay to usand he has to come with the money including the Power of Attorney to our bank, pay the charges and Sign the release order and other necessary document on your behalf. You will receive the MT100 payment confirmation slip of your fund on your conclusions with sending the requested Fund Registration Fee, Documentation & Stamp Duty Fees and Cost of Transfer

Money transfer Advice is below please...
Receiver's Name__ Cornelus ikechu
Receiver's Address__No 17 Gariki Road Cotonou,Benin
Republic. Country _Benin Republic
Question: To Whom
Answer: Ife
Amount: $75 US dollars
Important:

After paying the fee, send me the payment slip confirmation of the transaction for record keeping.
Mtcn#:...........
Sender's name........
Sender's address.......
Sender's telephone.....

We do not accept Bank Certified Drafts, Cheques, Credits or Cover Notes in reference to the above payment as funds below USD10, 000 are made payable via Cash Counter Payment.

We await your immediate response with your information to enable this bank proceeds with the transfer of your approved fund and serve you better as we were directed by the Canadian Government.
Thank you for choosing Royal Bank Of Canada.

Yours Faithfully,
David I Mckay
The President and CEO.
(RBC) Royal Bank Of Canada.

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <westernbonus8@gmail.com>
Reply-To: mrrobertjustin14@gmail.com
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2020
Subject: RBC) Royal Bank Of Canada.

14 park ave Lac Du Bonnet Manitoba Canada.

$35,000,000,00 USD Payment Notification

we are to Notify you about the latest development concerning your payment that are left in our custody, besides,you are given a bill of Sum in order to receive your payment $35,000,000,00M usd

which we didn’t hear from you for sometime now. Hence,we are now offering BONUS to help all our customers that are having their payment in our custody due to of high prices. In other words we are

now requesting that you should pay only the sum of $100 to receive your funds abandoned in our custody by online transfer or ATM card if you wish so.

Therefore you are requested to send the fee $100 only by I-Tunes Card,or amazon’ Stream Wallet is also ACCEPTED because it can be redeemed to cash, all we needs is picture of the card only

Be advice that the bank has already created on-line transfer with the account that opened in your favor this afternoon in which the $35,000,000,00 Million of your funds has been transferred to the

account that our bank open in your favor. The on-line banking account details are follows.

Welcome! To - Royal Bank Of Canada (RBC) Secure Account Page
Account Name
Account Type
Activate
Online Banking Account
Created Opened

Account Balance
$35,000,000M
Account Number
987xxx7657

Royal Bank Sort Code
6021253365 239936957
Country Ca

Name Of bank
International Money Transfer
Input
released
Swift Code 053904483
Account Number 987xxx7657.

I will be forwarding to you the account logging details to enable you access your funds online and proceed on transfer to your designated bank account in any part of the world Or Tracking Number Of

Your ATM Card Delivery to enable you Monitor the Arriver of your ATM without any further delay as soon as you update us copy of iTunes card or steam wallet Google play gift card of the required Fee

$100 to take note.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr David I. McKay
The President and CEO

Quark

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <surijon@fibertel.com.ar>
Received: from 24.232.0.81 (EHLO avas-mr26.fibertel.com.ar)
Date: Sat, 5 Sep 2020
Reply-To: Royal Bank <royalbnk009@gmail.com>
Subject: cc

ATTENTION BENEFICIARY

We received an email from one Mr. Weiss Mohamad G Nam who presented a bank name and a telephone number with a resident address. Stating that you gave him the power of attorney to make your claims of your fund that you are not able to complete the deal.

Please try and get back to us immediately before we can instruct him to pay for the required charges and have the fund transferred to him immediately. And he agree to paid the remaining fee today so we are very happy to release the fund for him since you have refused to complied but we still want to confirm from you before we proceed because you have delayed us a lot and you are joking with the deal since but I don't want to lose this fund I invested on this deal and I will forward his name and the address to the ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL CRIME COMMISSION (IMF) Office as soon as I hear from you and we will go court to make the changing of ownership so get back ASAP so that we can finished this deal.

Below is the information he sent to us.
Name : Mr. Weiss Mohamad G
Address: 6323 Brownlee Leeln Arlington Tx 76018
Bank Name: Bank Internasional Indonesia
Bank Address : M.H.Thamrin Street
NO.51.Jakarta.USA
Routing No : C H 2 8 1 0 1 3
Swift Code : I B B K I D J A
Account Number :RKK-9900-1024-6001 (USD Account)

Yours Faithfully,
David I Mckay
The President and CEO.
Royal Bank Of Canada (RBC).
Royal Bank Plaza,

Spanish Admin

THE Spanish Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <officefile77985@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2020
Subject: $12,000,000,000.00 USD Payment notification from Royal Bank Of Canada (RBC).

Ontario L7L 6Z8 Canada.

Dear Beneficiary,

The Board of Trustees and Management of (RBC) Royal Bank Of Canada wish to officially inform you today that your outstanding Coca-Cola Company Winning fund valued at the total sum of US$12,000,000,000.00 (Twelve Billion United States Dollars) which was deposited with our bank here in Canada to your name many years ago has been legally approved and Authorized by the European Union committee on Foreign Payment Resolution, following with the payment release letter we received from the Canadian Finance Ministry and Canadian Ambassador to U.S, for onward transfer, therefore, an instruction to credit your fund have been given to this Bank by the (FRB) Federal Reserve Bank Of Scotland for immediate release of your fund to your bank account.

Be informed that your fund transfer notification latter has been forwarded to the Central Bank Of Canadian and to the General Director Of (I.M.F) International Monitoring Fund Office in America for final approval, and this is because to transfer such huge amount of money we really have to notify every offices that is concern in any International fund transfer that is moving out of Canada just to avoid any problem when making the payment to your bank account, but we have successfully gotten some of the fund release approval documents from the legal department regarding this transaction.

Note that the (RBC) Royal Bank Of Canada Established in Ontario as of 1782 by Charles III, today the bank is a member of the Canadian System of Central Banks. It is also the national supervisor of all the banking system around Canada, and as such any transaction made out of this bank must go successfully into the beneficiary's bank account without any hitch, and be informed that every documentations required in your fund transfer must be fully secured and send to you as soon as possible for proof and file keeping before we can proceed.

However, we the Royal Bank Of Canada hereby advise you to quickly reconfirm your full banking information to this bank before we can proceed with the claim process of your fund, and this is to avoid any mistake or wrongful transaction, and we will not be responsible for any lost of fund, so as a result of this we now advise you to kindly get back to us with your Residential Home Address and your complete Banking details as to enable the management of this bank facilitate the smooth release of your fund to your account.

Upon the confirmation of your full details as instructed we will send our Bank Attorney to proceed with securing of the necessary legal documents in your name with immediate effect, and note With the transfer arrangements in place, you are advised to send your Mandatory Endorsement fees which include, Fund Registration Fee Documentation & Stamp Duty Fees and Cost of Transfer Immediately as requested by the Department of Finance and International Remittance Department Royal Bank of Canada (RBC) in accordance with the stipulations and foreign transfer regulation act. The Total fees for your fund are $150.00USD as indicated.You should be aware of the fact that your prize money is under insurance coverage and as result of that the transfer charges cannot be deducted from the winning sum until your prize money is transferred to you wholesomely without tampering by any person, no charge/charges can be withdrawn or deducted from your winning fund until the fund is transferred into your nominated bank account.

kindly send the funds directly to our attorney in Benin, your lottery Agent Johnson Ife to pay to usand he has to come with the money including the Power of Attorney to our bank, pay the charges and Sign the release order and other necessary document on your behalf. You will receive the MT100 payment confirmation slip of your fund on your conclusions with sending the requested Fund Registration Fee, Documentation & Stamp Duty Fees and Cost of Transfer Money transfer Advice is below please...
Receiver's Name__ ImaJean Nikolich
Country _USA
Receiver's Address__2615 W Gary Ave#1009 Las Vegas, Nv 89123
Answer: Urgent
Amount: $150 US dollars
Important:
After paying the fee, send me the payment slip confirmation of the transaction for record keeping.

Sender's name........
Sender's address.......
Sender's telephone.....

We do not accept Bank Certified Drafts, Cheques, Credits or Cover Notes in reference to the above payment as funds below USD10, 000 are made payable via Cash Counter Payment.

We await your immediate response with your information to enable this bank proceeds with the transfer of your approved fund and serve you better as we were directed by the Canadian Government. Thank you for choosing Royal Bank Of Canada.

Yours Faithfully,

David I Mckay
The President and CEO.

Prints Of Darkness

Staff member
Hey I just won $12 billion in a lottery!

Return-Path: <uncustomsdepts@gmail.com>
Reply-To: davidmckay1741@outlook.com
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2020
Subject: Payment notification from Royal Bank Of Canada (RBC)

RBC Royal Bank Of Canada.
Ontario L7L 6Z8 Canada.

Attention Beneficiary,

This transaction is lottery won by your e-mail address via online active email address selected from sponsor of Coca Cola Company award. With due respect and utmost courtesy, we write to officially regarding the release of your award Winning fund valued sum of $12,000,000,000.00 USD from Coca Cola Company which was approved for release via Swift Telegraphic Wire Transfer into your nominated bank account. But one Mr. Weiss Mohamad G Nam who presented a bank name and a telephone number with a resident address. Stating that you gave him the power of attorney to make your claims of your fund that you are not able to complete the deal.

Please try and get back to us immediately before we can instruct him to pay for the required charges of $100 only which he is ready to pay more then the $100 to claim your fund and we will have the fund transferred to him immediate effect. And he agree to paid the remaining fee today so we are very happy to release the fund for him since you have refused to complied but we still want to confirm from you before we proceed because you have delayed us a lot and you are joking with the deal since but I don't want you to loose this fund I invested on this deal and I will forward his name and the address to the ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL CRIME COMMISSION (IMF) Office as soon as I hear from you and we will go court to make the changing of ownership so get back ASAP so that we can finished this deal.

Below is the information’s he sent to us.
Address: 6323 Brown Leeln Arlington Tx 76018
Bank Name: Bank International Indonesia
NO.51.Jakarta.USA

I will advice you purchase iTunes card Or Stream Wallet card or Google Play gift Card Or Amazon gift Card and send it it will be faster and you once of $100 and send it today send me the pictures so that i will redeem it to cash and you will get your package

Your immediate compliance will be in your very best interest.

If at any time you have questions, concerns or comments, please contact us as we strive to ensure that you will always receive a prompt and courteous attention.

Yours Faithfully,
David I Mckay
Calling +1 (437) 266-0906
The President and CEO.
Royal Bank Of Canada (RBC)
Royal Bank Plaza

Nanook

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <uspsoffice219@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2020

Ontario L7L 6Z8 Canada.
Phone No.(404) 947-2391

Dear Beneficiary,

Upon the confirmation of your full details as instructed we will send our Bank Attorney to proceed with securing of the necessary legal documents in your name with immediate effect, and note With the transfer arrangements in place, you are advised to send your Mandatory Endorsement fees which include, Fund Registration Fee Documentation & Stamp Duty Fees and Cost of Transfer Immediately as requested by the Department of Finance and International Remittance Department Royal Bank of Canada (RBC) in accordance with the stipulations and foreign transfer regulation act. The Total fees for your fund are $150.00USD as indicated.You should be aware of the fact that your prize money is under insurance coverage and as result of that the transfer charges cannot be deducted from the winning sum until your prize money is transferred to you wholesomely without tampering by any person, no charge/charges can be withdrawn or deducted from your winning fund until the fund is transferred into your nominated bank account.

kindly send the funds directly to our attorney in Benin, your lottery Agent Johnson Ife to pay to us and he has to come with the money including the Power of Attorney to our bank, pay the charges and Sign the release order and other necessary document on your behalf. You will receive the MT100 payment confirmation slip of your fund on your conclusions with sending the requested Fund Registration Fee, Documentation & Stamp Duty Fees and Cost of Transfer Money transfer Advice is below please...

Country _USA

Important: After paying the fee, send me the payment slip confirmation of the transaction for record keeping.
Sender's name........
Sender's address.......
Sender's telephone.....

We await your immediate response with your information to enable this bank proceeds with the transfer of your approved fund and serve you better as we were directed by the Canadian Government. Thank you for choosing Royal Bank Of Canada.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr. David I McKay
The President and CEO.

xmanhere

Ninja
Reply-to: royalbankofcanada6060@gmail.com

Ontario L7L 6Z8 Canada.
Phone No. (404) 947-2391

Dear Beneficiary,

kindly send the funds directly to our attorney in Benin, your lottery Agent Johnson Ife to pay to us and he has to come with the money including the Power of Attorney to our bank, pay the charges and Sign the release order and other necessary document on your behalf. You will receive the MT100 payment confirmation slip of your fund on your conclusions with sending the requested Fund Registration Fee, Documentation & Stamp Duty Fees and Cost of Transfer

Country _USA
Important:

Sender's name........
Sender's address.......
Sender's telephone.....

We await your immediate response with your information to enable this bank proceeds with the transfer of your approved fund and serve you better as we were directed by the Canadian Government.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr. David I McKay
The President and CEO.

Jessica

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <westernu865@gmail.com>
Reply-To: mrrobertjustin14@gmail.com
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2020
Subject: $12,000,000,000.00 USD Payment notification from Royal Bank Of Canada (RBC)

Royal bank Plaza 200 Bay street Toronto Ontario.

Dear Beneficiary,

I want to assured you that your winning funds $12,000,000,000.00 USD is available and ready to transfer to you and i have explain to you that this transaction will cost you $100 activation charge only and nothing more and if you want to see this transaction happen then just send this $100 today by iTunes card or steam card and scratch the card and get back to me with picture copy of the card and i will get this done and your wining funds will at once transfer to you with immediate effect and bear in mind that this $100 is one time fee and no more again nothing like asking for any extra charge again after this $100 no we don't do like that this $100 is one time charge and never again and if you can send this $100 today by iTunes card or steam card then provide me with your banking details and expect your funds in your bank account within 24hours with best assurance and no failure.

To faster this transaction, I will advice you to purchase Steam wallet card Or iTunes card and send it send to faster your transaction immediately today, if you can send this $100 steam card today then scratch the card and send me the picture copy of the card to get your transaction done with immediate effect.

Your immediate compliance will be in your very best interest.

Yours Faithfully,
David I Mckay
The President and CEO.
E Mail.. ( mrrobertjustin14@gmail.com )

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <uwestern936@gmail.com>
Reply-To: bhgvnubv@outlook.com
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2021
Subject: YOUR $12,000,000,000,00USD IS READY TEXT ME OR EMAIL NOW +1 313 936 0506

YOUR $12,000,000,000,00USD IS READY TEXT ME OR EMAIL NOW +1 313 936 0506

Attention Customer,
My Phone number +1 313 936 0506,

This is to inform you that your ATM card worth $12,000,000,000,00USD has been delaying for long time because the activation fee which is $100 dollars you have not send so I will advise you to go and send the needed fee through Itunes card or Google play gift card and get back to me together with the payment slip of the Itunes card or Google play gift card that you buy to enable the delivery of your ATM card worth $12 Billions of DOLLARS to be delivered you immediately so your urgent respond needed now GOD BLESS YOU.

Yours Faithfully,
David I Mckay
The President and CEO.
Bank Plaza,
Toronto, ON, C, M5J 2J5.
Phone number +1 313 936 0506, you can text me the itunes card or google play gift card or attached it to my email address to enable your ATM card to be delivered to you today

YOUR $12,000,000,000,00USD IS READY TEXT ME OR EMAIL NOW +1 313 936 0506
YOUR $12,000,000,000,00USD IS READY CONTACT THIS EMAIL (bhgvnubv@outlook.com)

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <infomegalottowinner@gmail.com>
From: "Mr. David I McKay" <infomegalottowinner@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2021

Ontario L7L 6Z8 Canada.
Phone No.(404) 947-2391

Dear Beneficiary,

kindly send the funds directly to our attorney in Benin, your lottery Agent Johnson Ife to pay to us and he has to come with the money including the Power of Attorney to our bank, pay the charges and Sign the release order and other necessary document on your behalf. You will receive the MT100 payment confirmation slip of your fund on your conclusions with sending the requested Fund Registration Fee, Documentation & Stamp Duty Fees and Cost of Transfer

Country _USA
Important:

Sender's name........
Sender's address.......
Sender's telephone.....

Yours Faithfully,
Mr. David I McKay
The President and CEO.

Marie

Administrator
Staff member
I get USD $12 billion.

Reply-To: paymentfile80@gmail.com
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2021
Subject: $12,000,000,000.00 USD Payment notification from Royal Bank Of Canada (RBC)
Return-Path: ritajamesss11@gmail.com

Nanook

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <charlesejohnsonj@gmail.com>
Reply-To: davidimckay2@gmail.com
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2021
Subject: Attention Beneficiary,

Attention Beneficiary,

This transaction is lottery won by your e-mail address via online active email address selected from sponsor of Coca Cola Company award.With due respect and utmost courtesy, we write to officially regarding the release of your award Winning fund valued sum of$17.500,000,000.00 dollars from Coca Cola Company which was approved for release via Swift Telegraphic Wire Transfer into your nominated bank account. But one Mr. Weiss Mohamad G Nam who presented a bank name and a telephone number with a resident address. Stating that you gave him the power of attorney to make your claims of your fund that you are not able to complete the deal.

Please try and get back to us immediately before we can instruct him to pay for the required charges of $100 only which he is ready to pay more then the $100 to claim your fund and we will have the fund transferred to him immediate effect. And he agree to paid the remaining fee today so we are very happy to release the fund for him since you have refused to complied but we still want to confirm from you before we proceed because you have delayed us a lot and you are joking with the deal since but I don't want you to loose this fund I invested on this deal and I will forward his name and the address to the ECONOMI AND FINANCIAL CRIME COMMISSION (IMF) Office as soon as I hear from you and we will go court to make the changing of ownership so get back ASAP so that we can finished this deal.

Below is the information’s he sent to us.
Address: 6323 Brown Leeln Arlington Tx 76018
Bank Name: Bank International Indonesia
NO.51.Jakarta.USA

I will advice you purchase Stream Wallet gift Card or Itunes gift card and send it because it will be more faster, you are advice to get $100 dollars own and send the send the pictures and the card number to me so that i will redeem it to cash and you will get your package,Your immediate compliance will be in your very best interest.If at any time you have questions, concerns or comments, please contact us via sms at + 1 (408) 616-7352 as we strive to ensure that you will always receive a prompt and courteous attention.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr. David I. Mckay
Email:davidimckay2@gmail.com
Phone: + 1(408) 616-7352
The President and CEO.
Royal Bank Plaza,

Sandy Beach

Return-Path: <ebank7890@gmail.com>
Reply-To: david.i.mckay022@gmail.com
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2021
Subject: ATTENTION: BENEFICIARY

Mr. David I. Mckay
Email: david.i.mckay022@gmail.com
Phone: + 1 (408) 616-7352

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <mgram24777@gmail.com>
Reply-To: royalbankofcanada247@aol.com
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2021
Subject: FINALLY NOTIFICATION FROM ROYAL BANK OF CANADA $12,000,000,00 USD

FINALLY NOTIFICATION FROM ROYAL BANK OF CANADA $12,000,000,00 USD
Ontario L7L 6Z8 Canada.

$12,000,000.00 USD Payment notification from Royal Bank Of Canada (RBC).

Dear beneficiary,

I am Mr. David I McKay the President and CEO Royal Bank Of Canada (RBC). I have attached a scanned copy of my passport for your confidence

This is to inform you that a Lottery Winning payment in the amount of US$12,000,000.00 (Twelve Million United State Dollars) was legally approved and deposited with this Bank, Royal Bank of Canada (RBC). The lottery won by your e-mail address via online active email address selected from the sponsor of Coca Cola Company award. It was registered with your email address by the Lottery Board Executive Directors Of Coca-Cola Company Canada Branch, and they instructed this Bank to credit this Winning direct to your private bank account with immediate effect.

Please take note that Royal Bank of Canada (RBC) have decided and agreed together towards the actualization of the above subject matter which will be conducted under a legitimate arrangement that will protect both parties from any breach of law. To actualize this the new arrangement. Be well informed that Royal Bank Of Canada (RBC) was successfully opened Royal Bank Of Canada (RBC) Checking Account on behalf of your personal name and the total $12 Millions has been transferred to the non-resident account.

Meanwhile, the good news about your payment now is that this paying has made a Royal Bank Of Canada (RBC) Checking Account Booklet and Royal Bank Of Canada (RBC) Platinum MasterCard on behalf of your personal name, which you will be use to withdraw from your non-resident account with this Bank smoothly .

And we shall proceed with the delivery of your Royal Bank Of Canada (RBC) Checking Account Booklet and Royal Bank Of Canada (RBC) Platinum MasterCard to you, upon receipt of the Activation fee of us$100. USD only. This means that as soon as we receive the activation fee we will activate the account for you to be able to withdraw immediately from the account ,once we make the delivery of your Royal Bank Of Canada (RBC) Checking Account Booklet and Royal Bank Of Canada (RBC) Platinum MasterCard with some of the legal documents backing this prize to your address between 24 hours, because we were mandated to transfer this Winning to you as one of the winner whose the name is listed in the Coca- Cola Company Canada Lottery award.

Please expedite actions as the rightful winner, as the administrative overheads statement account valued added balance sheet have been issued in your favor. $12,000,000.00 USD Payment notification from Royal Bank Of Canada (RBC).

So you are therefore advised to buy Google Play Card of us$100.00 US for urgent activation of your fund into your account: Your immediate compliance will be in your very best interest.

Below are details of the Royal Bank Of Canada (RBC) non-resident account that opened on behalf of your personal name:

Account Number: 6021253365.
Swift Code: 239936957
Routing # 053904483

We awaiting your immediate response with your information to enable this bank proceeds with the transfer of your approved fund and serve you better as we were directed by the Canadian Government

Yours Faithfully,
Mr. David I Mckay
The President and CEO.
Royal Bank Plaza,

Hansolo

Reply-To address:
royalbankcanada@gmailbox.org

Requests replies to (in email body):
royalbankcanada@gmailbox.org

MX @gmailbox.org 198.58.111.40 abuse@linode.com / abuse@gmailbox.com

———

Subject: Re: $ 12,000,000.00 USD Payment from Royal Bank of Canada
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2021
Reply-To: <royalbankofcanada@gmailbox.org>

Attention Customer,

This is to inform you that a Lottery Winning payment in the amount of US$12,000,000.00 (Twelve million United State Dollars) was legally approved and deposited with this Bank, Royal Bank of Canada (RBC). The lottery won by your e-mail address via online active email address selected from sponsor of Coca Cola Company award. It was registered with your email address by the Lottery Board Executive Directors Of Coca-Cola Company Canada Branch, and they instructed this Bank to credit this Winning direct to your private bank account with immediate effect.

Please take note that Royal Bank of Canada (RBC) have decided and agreed together towards the actualization of the above subject matter which will be conducted under a legitimate arrangement that will protect both parties from any breach of law. To actualize this The new arrangement. Be well informed that Royal Bank Of Canada (RBC) was successful opened Royal Bank Of Canada (RBC) Checking Account on behalf of your personal name and the total $12 millions has been transferred to the non resident account.

Meanwhile, the good news about your payment now is that this paying have made a Royal Bank Of Canada (RBC) Checking Account Booklet and Royal Bank Of Canada (RBC) Platinum MasterCard on behalf of your personal name, which you will be use to withdraw from your non resident account with this Bank smoothly .

And we shall proceed with the delivery of your Royal Bank Of Canada (RBC) Checking Account Booklet and Royal Bank Of Canada (RBC) Platinum MasterCard to you, upon receipt of the Activation fee of $320.00 USD only. This means that as soon as we receive the activation fee we will activate the account for you to be able to withdraw immediately from the account ,once we make the delivery of your Royal Bank Of Canada (RBC) Checking Account Booklet and Royal Bank Of Canada (RBC) Platinum MasterCard with some of the legal documents backing this prize to your address between 24 hours, because we were mandated to transfer this Winning to you as one of the winner whose the name is listed in the Coca- Cola Company Canada Lottery award. Please expedite actions as the rightful winner, as the administrative overheads statement account valued added balance sheet have been issued in your favor. $12,000,000.00 USD Payment notification from Royal Bank Of Canada (RBC).

So you are therefore advice to send the requested fee of $ 320 USD to our agent in USA, the payment details will be sent to you as soon as you provide the below data:

Below are the details we need from you.
1. Your Full Name:.........
2. Address:...........
3. City:...........
4. Country:...........
5. Cell/Mobile Number:...........

Send the Above information the this Email address: royalbankcanada@gmailbox.org

Below are details of the Royal Bank Of Canada (RBC) non resident account that opened on behalf of your personal name:

Account Number: 6021253365.
Swift Code: 239936957
Routing # 053904483

If at any time you have questions, concerns or comments, please contact us as we strive to ensure that you will always receive a prompt and courteous attention.

Yours Faithfully,
David I Mckay
The President and CEO.
Royal Bank