davidimckay@gmailbox.org
AND
royalbankfcanada@gmailbox.org

gmailbox.org
Mx at 50.116.30.204
abuse@linode.com, abuse@gmailbox.org

———
Attention Customer,

This is to inform you that a Lottery Winning payment in the amount of US$12,000,000.00 (Twelve million United State Dollars) was legally approved and deposited with this Bank, Royal Bank of Canada (RBC). The lottery won by your e-mail address via online active email address selected from sponsor of Coca Cola Company award. It was registereyd with your email address by the Lottery Board Executive Directors Of Coca-Cola Company Canada Branch, and they instructed this Bank to credit this Winning direct to your private bank account with immediate effect.

Please take note that Royal Bank of Canada (RBC) have decided and agreed together towards the actualization of the above subject matter which will be conducted under a legitimate arrangement that will protect both parties from any breach of law. To actualize this The new arrangement. Be well informed that Royal Bank Of Canada (RBC) was successful opened Royal Bank Of Canada (RBC) Checking Account on behalf of your personal name and the total $12 millions has been transferred to the non resident account.

Meanwhile, the good news about your payment now is that this paying have made a Royal Bank Of Canada (RBC) Checking Account Booklet and Royal Bank Of Canada (RBC) Platinum MasterCard on behalf of your personal name, which you will be use to withdraw from your non resident account with this Bank smoothly .

And we shall proceed with the delivery of your Royal Bank Of Canada (RBC) Checking Account Booklet and Royal Bank Of Canada (RBC) Platinum MasterCard to you, upon receipt of the Activation fee of $320.00 USD only. This means that as soon as we receive the activation fee we will activate the account for you to be able to withdraw immediately from the account ,once we make the delivery of your Royal Bank Of Canada (RBC) Checking Account Booklet and Royal Bank Of Canada (RBC) Platinum MasterCard with some of the legal documents backing this prize to your address between 24 hours, because we were mandated to transfer this Winning to you as one of the winner whose the name is listed in the Coca- Cola Company Canada Lottery award. Please expedite actions as the rightful winner, as the administrative overheads statement account valued added balance sheet have been issued in your favor. $12,000,000.00 USD Payment notification from Royal Bank Of Canada (RBC).

So you are therefore advice to send the requested fee of $ 320 USD to our agent in USA, the payment details will be sent to you as soon as you provide the below data:

Below are the details we need from you.
1. Your Full Name:.........
2. Address:...........
3. City:...........
4. Country:...........
5. Cell/Mobile Number:...........

Send the Above information the this Email address: royalbankfcanada@gmailbox.org

Below are details of the Royal Bank Of Canada (RBC) non resident account that opened on behalf of your personal name:
Account Number: 6021253365.
Swift Code: 239936957
Routing # 053904483

If at any time you have questions, concerns or comments, please contact us as we strive to ensure that you will always receive a prompt and courteous attention.

Yours Faithfully,
David I Mckay
The President and CEO.
Royal Bank Of Canada (RBC).
Head Office Location Address: [URL='https://maps.apple.com/?q=200%20Bay%20Street,']200 Bay Street,[/URL]
[URL='https://maps.apple.com/?q=Royal%20Bank']Royal Bank[/URL]

Email: davidimckay@gmailbox.org

Nanook

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <gman42870@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2021
Subject: $12,000,000,000.00 USD Payment notification from Royal Bank Of Canada (RBC).

RBC) Royal Bank Of Canada.
1122 International Blvd. Burlington,
Ontario L7L 6Z8 Canada.
Email: (royalbankofcanada63@gmail.com).
Phone No.(404) 947-2391

$12,000,000,000.00 USD Payment notification from Royal Bank Of Canada (RBC).

Dear Beneficiary,

The Board of Trustees and Management of (RBC) Royal Bank Of Canada wish to officially inform you today that your outstanding Coca-Cola Company Winning fund valued at the total sum of US$12,000,000,000.00 (Twelve Billion United States Dollars) which was deposited with our bank here in Canada to your name many years ago has been legally approved and Authorized by the European Union committee on Foreign Payment Resolution, following with the payment release letter we received from the Canadian Finance Ministry and Canadian Ambassador to U.S, for onward transfer, therefore, an instruction to credit your fund have been given to this Bank by the (FRB) Federal Reserve Bank Of Scotland for immediate release of your fund to your bank account.

Be informed that your fund transfer notification latter has been forwarded to the Central Bank Of Canadian and to the General Director Of (I.M.F) International Monitoring Fund Office in America for final approval, and this is because to transfer such huge amount of money we really have to notify every offices that is concern in any International fund transfer that is moving out of Canada just to avoid any problem when making the payment to your bank account, but we have successfully gotten some of the fund release approval documents from the legal department regarding this transaction.

Note that the (RBC) Royal Bank Of Canada Established in Ontario as of 1782 by Charles III, today the bank is a member of the Canadian System of Central Banks. It is also the national supervisor of all the banking system around Canada, and as such any transaction made out of this bank must go successfully into the beneficiary's bank account without any hitch, and be informed that every documentations required in your fund transfer must be fully secured and send to you as soon as possible for proof and file keeping before we can proceed.

However, we the Royal Bank Of Canada hereby advise you to quickly reconfirm your full banking information to this bank before we can proceed with the claim process of your fund, and this is to avoid any mistake or wrongful transaction, and we will not be responsible for any lost of fund, so as a result of this we now advise you to kindly get back to us with your Residential Home Address and your complete Banking details as to enable the management of this bank facilitate the smooth release of your fund to your account.

Upon the confirmation of your full details as instructed we will send our Bank Attorney to proceed with securing of the necessary legal documents in your name with immediate effect, and note With the transfer arrangements in place, you are advised to send your Mandatory Endorsement fees which include, Fund Registration Fee Documentation & Stamp Duty Fees and Cost of Transfer Immediately as requested by the Department of Finance and International Remittance Department Royal Bank of Canada (RBC) in accordance with the stipulations and foreign transfer regulation act. The Total fees for your fund are $150.00USD as indicated.You should be aware of the fact that your prize money is under insurance coverage and as result of that the transfer charges cannot be deducted from the winning sum until your prize money is transferred to you wholesomely without tampering by any person, no charge/charges can be withdrawn or deducted from your winning fund until the fund is transferred into your nominated bank account.

kindly send the funds directly to our attorney in Benin, your lottery Agent Johnson Ife to pay to us and he has to come with the money including the Power of Attorney to our bank, pay the charges and Sign the release order and other necessary document on your behalf. You will receive the MT100 payment confirmation slip of your fund on your conclusions with sending the requested Fund Registration Fee, Documentation & Stamp Duty Fees and Cost of Transfer

Money transfer Advice is below please...
Receiver's Name__ ImaJean Nikolich
Country _USA
Receiver's Address__2615 W Gary Ave#1009 Las Vegas, Nv 89123
Question: To Whom
Answer: Urgent
Amount: $150 US dollars
Important:
After paying the fee, send me the payment slip confirmation of the transaction for record keeping.

Mtcn#:...........
Sender's name........
Sender's address.......
Sender's telephone.....

We do not accept Bank Certified Drafts, Cheques, Credits or Cover Notes in reference to the above payment as funds below USD10, 000 are made payable via Cash Counter Payment.

We await your immediate response with your information to enable this bank proceeds with the transfer of your approved fund and serve you better as we were directed by the Canadian Government.
Thank you for choosing Royal Bank Of Canada.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr. David I McKay
The President and CEO.
(RBC) Royal Bank Of Canada.

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Same.

Return-Path: <officemessage727@gmail.com>
Reply-To: royalbankofcanada993@gmail.com
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2021

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Return-Path: <uchennamba34@gmail.com>
Subject: YOUR $12,000,000,000,00USD IS READY

YOUR $12,000,000,000,00USD IS READY

Attention Customer,

This is to inform you that your ATM card worth $12,000,000,000,00USD has been delaying for long time because the activation fee which is $100 dollars you have not send so I will advise you to go and send the needed fee through Itunes card or Google play gift card and get back to me together with the payment slip of the Itunes card or Google play gift card that you buy to enable the delivery of your ATM card worth $12 Billions of DOLLARS to be delivered you immediately so your urgent respond needed now GOD BLESS YOU.

Yours Faithfully,
David I Mckay
The President and CEO.
Head Office Location Address: 200 Bay Street,
Bank Plaza,
Toronto, ON, C, M5J 2J5.

you can send me the itunes card or google play gift card or attached it to my email address to enable your ATM card to be delivered to you today

YOUR $12,000,000,000,00USD IS READY EMAIL NOW
YOUR $12,000,000,000,00USD IS READY CONTACT THIS EMAIL (Dj5685673@gmail.com)

The same email also from:
Return-Path: <wdudley369@gmail.com>
Reply-To: atmc886@gmail.com
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2021

Prints Of Darkness

Staff member
Return-Path: <bankofamrica544@gmail.com>
Reply-To: royalbankcamadarbc7668@aol.com
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2021
Subject: We are waiting for your speedy response

Welcome to Royal Bank Transfer Canada RBC
Royal Bank Of Canada (RBC) 1122 International
Blvd. Burlington, Ontario L7L 6Z8 Canada.
Email: royalbankcamadarbc7668@aol.com

Dear/ Sir Madam

This is to inform you that today is Monday being 19th July 2021, and It is now clear to this Bank that you don't want to claim your ATM MASTER CARD which this Bank informed you earlier,but we receive surprise to receive email this morning from your country man called Mr. David Edward, he said that you mandated him to pay the $50.00 for CERTIFICATE OF OWNERSHIP so that the ATM MASTER CARD will be deliver to him, according to Mr. David Edward, he says that you have been admitted in hospital on Saturday last week for (COVID-19) test.

But i did not believe him and that is the reason i decided to write you this morning to confirm if you are the one who send him to pay the $50.00 and claim the ATM MASTER CARD on your behalf because you are in the hospital(COVID-19) test, Mr.David Edward have already sent us all the needed data to use and deliver the ATM MASTER CARD to him once he send the $50.00 today, but i asked him to hold on until i hear from you today.

Therefore i wanted you to respond immediately because if fail to respond today with $50.00 STEAM WALLET CARD or I TUNES CARD,It means that Mr.David Edward is right and will release your ATM MASTER CARD to him.

We are waiting for your speedy response with $50.00 STEAM WALLET CARD or I TUNES CARD.

Best Regards

Yours Faithfully,
David I. McKay
The President and CEO. Royal Bank Of Canada (RBC).
Royal Bank Plaza, Toronto, ON, CA,
Email:; royalbankcamadarbc7668@aol.com

Dororo

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <jamesburnette788@gmail.com>
Reply-To: royalbank328@gmail.com
Subject: From (RBC) Royal Bank Of Canada.

Bank Official E-mail: royalbank@canada.com
Transaction E-Mail: royalbank328@gmail.com
Phone Text Massage: +1 209-645-7694

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <mkasaija3@gmail.com>
Reply-To: royalbankcamadarbc7668@aol.com
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2021
Subject: We are waiting for your speedy response

Email: royalbankcamadarbc7668@aol.com

Return-Path: <ciaoffice6@gmail.com>
Reply-To: headofice855@gmail.com
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2021
Subject: I am Mr. David I.mckay the President and CEO Royal Bank Of Canada (RBC).

RBC) Royal Bank Of Canada.
Ontario L7L 6Z8 Canada.

$7. 3 m USD Payment notification from Royal Bank Of Canada (RBC).

Dear Beneficiary,

I am Mr. David I.mckay the President and CEO Royal Bank Of Canada (RBC).

we acknowledge the receipt of your email and the content well noted, I will guarantee you 1000% sure that you will not pay any more money after you send this fee of $50 because you will receive your (RBC) Royal Bank Of Canada ATM Master Card) to your home address and I will bear the cost of the fee if it is any other fee but I believer that no any fee we will ask you to pay again I will makes sure that I must put mile on your face in next 45 minutes I am waiting for your payment because this transaction has taken so long and I don't want you to lose this fund at the end

Therefore you should try very hard to send the needed Fee today if possible or tomorrow morning so that deivery of your (RBC) Royal Bank Of Canada ATM Master Card ok.

Your Royal Bank Of Canada (RBC) account details are as follow;

Routing # 053904483

I will advice you purchase Google play and send or Bitcoin $50 only your immediate compliance will be in your very best interest.

If at any time you have questions, concerns or comments, please contact us as we srive to ensure that you will always receive a prompt and courteous attention.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr. David I. Makay
The President and CEO.
(RBC) Royal Bank Of Canada.

XSS

Ninja
Return-Path: <westernbonus8@gmail.com>
Reply-To: bhgvnubv@outlook.com
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2021

Attention Customer,

This is to inform you that your ATM card worth $12,000,000,000,00USD has been delaying for long time because the activation fee which is $100 dollars you have not send so I will advise you to go and send the needed fee through Itunes card or AMAZON CARD, STEAM WALLET Card gift card and get back to me together with the payment slip of the Itunes card or AMAZON CARD, STEAM WALLET Card that you buy to enable the delivery of your ATM card worth $12 Billions of DOLLARS to be delivered you immediately so your urgent respond needed now GOD BLESS YOU.

Yours Faithfully,
David I Mckay
The President and CEO.
Bank Plaza,
Toronto, ON, C, M5J 2J5.

you can text me the itunes card or AMAZON CARD, STEAM WALLET Card or attached it to my email address to enable your ATM card to be delivered to you today

YOUR $12,000,000,000,00USD IS READY CONTACT THIS EMAIL

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
$12 billion for me too. RBC should be about broke by now. :rolleyes:

Return-Path: <westernu865@gmail.com>
Reply-To: atmcard584@yahoo.com
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2021

Attention Customer,

This is to inform you that your ATM card worth $12,000,000,000,00USD has been delaying for long time because the activation fee which is $50 dollars you have not send so I will advise you to go and send the needed fee through Itunes card or Google play gift card and get back to me together with the payment slip of the Itunes card or Google play gift card that you buy to enable the delivery of your ATM card worth $12 Billions of DOLLARS to be delivered you immediately so your urgent respond needed now GOD BLESS YOU.

Yours Faithfully,
David I Mckay
The President and CEO.
Bank Plaza,
Toronto, ON, C, M5J 2J5.
you can send me the STEAM WALLET Card Or i tunes card or google
play gift card or attached it to my email address to enable your ATM
card to be delivered to you today

YOUR $12,000,000,000,00USD IS READY CONTACT THIS EMAIL (atmcard584@yahoo.com)

Prints Of Darkness

Staff member
Return-Path: <barrsterhenryjlauren@gmail.com>
Reply-To: mrsjeanwood98@gmail.com
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2021
Subject: From Royal Bank Canada.

From Royal Bank Canada.
Contact Person: Mrs. Jane Wood
Accountant Officer (Royal Bank Canada)
Toronto, Canada
1864, Halifax Regional Municipality, Canada

Urgent Attention, Dear Beneficiary

I believe this will be a good news to you, We done a board of directors meeting today in this Bank hall and our Director general has signed the release of your $40Millions to you this week as it was approved.

and What it will cost you now to get your funds release to you is $25.00 Google play card or Itunes Card and If you send this Google play card of $25.00 this morning, you will get your funds tomorrow.

This is last opportunity you have to claim your winning funds and what it will cost you now are just Google play card or Itunes Card of $25.00 only,

Have a great day.

Yours sincerely,
David I. McKay
CEO Royal Bank Canada.

Hua Mulan

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <gmiracle081@gmail.com>
Reply-To: royalbankofcanada0112@aol.com
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2021
Subject: ATTENTION: Beneficiary.

RBC Royal Bank Of Canada.
Ontario L7L 6Z8 Canada.
contact email: royalbankofcanada0112@aol.com

$12,000,000,000.00 USD Payment notification from Royal Bank Of Canada (RBC).

Dear Beneficiary,

I am Mr. David I McKay the President and CEO Royal Bank Of Canada (RBC).

This transaction is lottery won by your e-mail address via online active email address selected from sponsor of Coca Cola Company award. With due respect and utmost courtesy, we write to officially regarding the release of your award Winning fund valued sum of $12,000,000,000.00 USD from Coca-Cola Company which was approved for release via Swift Telegraphic Wire Transfer into your nominated bank account.

The management of Royal Bank Of Canada (RBC) department wish to notify you that this honorable bank Royal Bank Of Canada (RBC) was instructed by Coca-Cola Company in conjunction with the Canadian Finance Ministry and Canadian Ambassador to U.S on Winning payment matters which they have empowered our bank Royal Bank Of Canada (RBC) after much consultation and consideration to handle all Winning payments and release them to their appropriate beneficiaries accordingly.

I am Mr. David I McKay the President and CEO Royal Bank Of Canada (RBC),your appointed bank officer who is working on your behalf for the actualization of fund crediting/transfer into your personal bank account. Be well informed that our bank Royal Bank Of Canada (RBC) was successful opened Royal Bank Of Canada (RBC) Checking Account in your name which will helps us to have a smoothly transfer from Royal Bank Of Canada (RBC) to your Nominated bank account, and your Royal Bank Of Canada (RBC)Checking Account Booklet and Royal Bank Of Canada (RBC) Platinum MasterCard will Delivered to your destination house within the stipulated time frame of 24 hours upon receipt of the Activation fee of $95.00 USD only. This means that as soon as we receive the activation fee we will make the delivery of your Royal Bank Of Canada (RBC) Checking Account Booklet and Royal Bank Of Canada (RBC) Platinum MasterCard to your address between 24 hours

Your Royal Bank Of Canada (RBC) account details are as follow;
Routing # 053904483

I will advice you purchase iTunes card or steam wallet gift card and send it it will be faster but don't send one card of $95 send $50 and $45 if you can send it today send me the pictures so that i will redeem it to cash and you will get your package

Your immediate compliance will be in your very best interest.

If at any time you have questions, concerns or comments, please contact us as we strive to ensure that you will always receive a prompt and courteous attention.

David I Mckay
Phone: +1 (202) 478-4809
The President and CEO.
Royal Bank Of Canada (RBC)
Royal Bank Plaza

Prints Of Darkness

Staff member
Return-Path: <niebroebr2@gmail.com>
Reply-To: royalbankcamadarbc1156@gmail.com
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2021
Subject: Welcome to Royal Bank Transfer Canada RBC/ Your urgent

Welcome to Royal Bank Transfer Canada RBC
Royal Bank Of Canada (RBC) 1122 International
Blvd. Burlington, Ontario L7L 6Z8 Canada.
Email: royalbankcamadarbc1156@gmail.com

Attention:Fund Owen Please

I received your email regarding the delivery of your ATM CARD worth of($5.8Million) but It is now clear to this Bank that you don't want to claim your ATM MASTER CARD which this Bank informed you earlier,but i was surprise to receive email this morning from Mr. Jeffery Henderson saying that you sent him to pay the $50.00 for office activation fee so that the ATM MASTER CARD will be deliver to him,and according to Mr.Jeffery Henderson, he says that you have been admitted in hospital since last two months for (COVID-19) test.

Therefore i decided to write you this morning and confirm if you are the one who sent him to claim your ATM MASTER CARD on your behalf DUE TO you are in the hospital for (COVID-19) test, Mr. Jeffery Henderson have already sent us all the needed details which office will use and deliver the ATM MASTER CARD to him once he send the $50.00 Apple Gift Card or Google Play Card today, but we asked him to hold on until i hear from you today.

Meanwhile, i wanted you to respond immediately because fail to respond today with $50.00 Apple Gift Card or Google Play Card,It means that Mr. Jeffery Henderson is right and office will allow him to claim your ATM MASTER CARD because you suppose to let us know that you are in hospital since for(COVID-19) test,so get back to us immediately with $50.00 Apple Gift Card or Google Play Card if you real want to receive your package because fail to hear from you today, it means that you will loose this funds according to instruction due to you suppose to let us know that you was admitted in hospital for(COVID-19) test not to keep quite since after all my email to you.

Looking forward to hear from you as soon as possible with $50.00 Apple Gift Card or Google Play Card so that the deliver will commence immediately without further delay because i believe that we shall conclude this transaction successful by tomorrow if you can send the fee today, be advice to reconfirm your full Delivery Address to avoid any Wrong Delivery of package. For immediate deliver your funds valued at $5.8Million) to you.

Your Full Name:_________________________
Your House Address:_________________________
Home/Cell/Phone Number:___________________

We are waiting for your speedy response
Best Regards

Yours Faithfully,
David I. McKay
The President and CEO. Royal Bank Of Canada (RBC).
Royal Bank Plaza, Toronto, ON, CA,
Email: royalbankcamadarbc1156@gmail.com